A real love story

Story Info
True love.
1.4k words
4.24
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a horrible week. Deadlines weren't met, an employee had to be fired and there was a fire in one of the men's rooms, where someone had thrown a cigarette in the trash can, even though there are multiple No Smoking signs posted throughout the campus. Ben just wanted to get home.

He checked out of the building and headed to the parking lot. Once in his car, he hit the blue tooth phone and said, "Call home."

"Hello?"

"Hey baby."

"I'm sorry, who is this?"

"Your lover."

"Going to have to narrow it down more than that."

"The lover that needs a weekend of nothing but you, the hot tub and a good bottle of wine."

"Ahh...that lover. Get your ass home and all that, plus more, is yours."

Ben pulled into the neighborhood driving the winding streets until he got to his house, which sat a little further off the street and sat on the small man made lake. Throwing his keys on the table he walked through the house to the patio where the tub was.

"Ooooh, it's Ben. I just wasn't sure who was coming through the door."

Ben stood there admiring the naked body that stood in front of him. Five years of marriage and he was still turned on. He removed his suit and underwear and walked toward Hal and took him around the waist and kissed him deeply, tasting the wine on his breath. Both cocks bumping into each other.

Hal stepped into the tub followed by Ben. He was handed a glass and took a sip, laid his head back and let the jets of hot water work their magic. Classical music played in the background. The smell of gardenias wafted through the air. The sun just behind the oak trees.

Hal took Ben's feet into his lap and began a light massage. They carried on a conversation about the day they had had and a little gossip about a couple of their friends. They had no social plans for the weekend. This was welcomed news to Ben.

After a couple more glasses, the two got out of the tub, dried off and slipped on their matching, plush white robes and went into the kitchen. Hal had already laid out the ingredients he needed to fix supper, German meatballs with sauerkraut and a horseradish sauce, a dish they picked up while traveling through Germany. While Hal made the meatballs, Ben prepared the sauce.

Hal smacked Ben on the ass as he passed behind him. "Oh! Do that again."

Hal complied.

Ben turned around and took Hal by the shoulders, stared into his green eyes then kissed him. And again. Their embrace was strong, one only men could know.

"Meatballs," Hal whispered as he broke the embrace and moved to the stove. Ben walked up behind Hal and hugged him tight and kissed his neck, before going back to his sauce.

The two took a romantic dinner on the deck under candlelight and the sounds of the frogs and crickets, looking into each other's eyes like it was their first date.

######

They met in college. Hal's major had been in writing and illustrating. Bens was business. They met at a party and hit it off instantly and began dating. First just coffee, then movies and dinners. Hal's family was wealthy and had set him up financially so he paid most of the time. Eventually their relationship became more intimate.

Their first time was a bit awkward. Hal, who is two years older, had been in a long term relationship that had ended badly. Ben, while knowing he was gay forever, had had little experience. Ben dropped to his knees and pulled Hal's shorts off and his cock jumped forward. Ben took it in his hands and lightly ran his finger from balls to head several times before taking it into his mouth. Slowly he tongued the cock, taking more and more deeper and deeper. Hal's hips were in rhythm but he had to pull out.

"Getting too close. Cocksucker, that's what you are."

"I do like to suck cock," Ben said.

They finished undressing and got in bed and soon discovered they both loved to kiss. While they had made out before, this was different. French kiss. Slow. Deep. Long lasting, passionate kissing.

Of course they ground their cocks together. The heat was rising. Hal had had enough and his dick took over. He moved down and began to suck Ben's cock. He knew what he was doing and drove him crazy before he blew his load. Ben grabbed Hal by the sides of his head and pulled his head into his crotch as deep as he could. Hal took it all not spilling a drop, continuing even after every bit of his cum was swallowed and the cock began to soften.

"Mercy," was all Ben could whisper as he lay there trying to regroup. In his limited experience this was by far the best sex ever. Hal got out of bed and went to the kitchen for the bottle of wine they had already opened. When he returned, Ben was sitting up with a smile on his face.

"What's that smile?" He poured two glasses of wine.

"I'm not totally sure," Ben replied. "I've never felt like this."

He took a sip or two before setting his glass on the table.

"My turn," he said, before burying his face in Hal's crotch.

#######

After cleaning the dishes, the pair settled on the couch watching a documentary on Netflix. Eventually Ben fell asleep with his head in Hal's lap.

Saturday morning they got up early and worked in the yard before showering and going to Tilly's for breakfast then back home for a nap.

After the nap they got dressed and rode their bicycles to the tennis club in their neighborhood. There, they met up with Marco and Teddy for a match of doubles...mixed doubles, as the four laughingly called it.

It was a spirited match with Marco and Teddy winning 4 and 4. As is the custom, the losers bought the margaritas in the club bar. The Racquet Club is full of sweaty bodies, tennis princesses, and some of the folks who just hang around the bar.

After a few rounds, the four said their goodbyes and headed out. It was a good thing they weren't driving, but the bicycles could present a challenge too. As usual Ben and Hal made a race of getting home. It was mostly uphill and winding. By the time they reached the house they stripped and went straight to the tub unwinding and talking about the match.

Supper that night was spaghetti and a salad. They retreated to the bedroom, and read until it was time to sleep.

They dressed for church Sunday morning, sang in the choir, met in the parish hall for mimosas, then to the Livingston for lunch. That afternoon they sat on the couch and watched a ballgame, constantly in touch. One or the other rubbing the legs of the other, or tracing a cock through thin shorts. A kiss each time either got up. The perfect Sunday afternoon.

That night, after another hot tub and a dinner of pancakes, grits and eggs the two went to bed. There was no reading tonight. Hal took control, like he normally did. He ran his Wartenburg wheel over Ben's nipples, causing him to squirm. He took his nipples in his teeth, swapping left to right. Ben squirmed more and alternated between a giggle and a moan. His dick stood at attention. They kissed as the moon reflected off the lake and shone through the window. They moved to sixty-nine and took each other's cocks deep.

Ben moved and got on his knees and reached for the lube they kept in the drawer. Hal put a pillow under his hips raising his hips so Ben could enter. He placed the head of his cock at Hal's asshole and began to sink it into his husband's ass. They hugged and kissed before Ben began his rhythmic motions. Deeper and deeper. He rubbed Hal's prostate. Again and again.

"I love you," Ben whispered as he dumped his load in Hal's ass. The hot jiz hit his prostate causing him to cum as well.

They lay there, in their cum soaked bed. Sleep took over.

Monday morning, Hal had breakfast on the table. They ate, best they could, while holding hands across the table. Ben picked up his brief case and keys and headed for the door.

"I love you. Have a good day," Hal said as he kissed Ben goodbye.

"Thanks for the perfect weekend."

"Next weekend is mine," he said.

Ben smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."