A real love story Pt. 02

Story Info
A real love story. The continued life of Hal and Ben.
1.9k words
4.83
3.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was moving day for Hal and Ben. They loved the house they lived in, but they found a house built in the 1890s that, after a half million dollar renovation, fit all their needs. The barn in the back was transformed into Hal's studio. Ben's commute was cut short by fifteen minutes. It was perfect.

The house began life as a simple, two story farm house that had been added on to over the years so that now it was a big sprawling mess. The boys, and their architect, had managed to tie it all together to fit the period of the original house. The old kitchen house remained but now was a guest house. The new master suite, on the second floor, had a balcony with a seating area, a place to sun and the hot tub. All very private.

There had been only one disagreement in the entire year it took the renovations. It was over decorating the foyer. Hal wanted a warm colored wall paper while Ben wanted a brighter, more welcoming approach. They compromised by hiring a muralist to paint a picture of the estate.

"Finished, at least for today," it was Ben.

The kitchen was set up as were the master suite the and great room.

"There's just one thing left to do."

Ben took Hal by the hand and led him upstairs to their suite. He took his t-shirt and shorts off, then helped Hal out of his. They stepped into the shower. There were multiple shower heads that washed over the two like a waterfall. They washed each other's hair and bodies. It was a special moment. Their first shower in their new dream home. Hal washed Ben's back and then moved to his ass, caressing the buttocks and then rubbing his cock on his button. Using the soap, he lubed up and pushed in a little bit. Ben raised his ass so the taller Hal could go all the way in. Within moments, they were in rhythm, as only a couple with their history could achieve. Ben's cock was stiff. Hal went deep grazing Ben's prostate.

"Oh man. Do that again," Ben encouraged Hal.

Within minutes, Hal unloaded a days worth of hard work in Ben's ass.

"Ahh...yeah! Yes," Hal uttered as he shot ropes and ropes of cum into his husband's ass.

"You were loaded," Ben said as Hal's cum oozed out of his ass. He turned, dropped to his knees and took Hal's cock in his mouth and drained the last few drops before cleaning him with his tongue.

They stepped from the shower and put on their matching robes and then moved to the kitchen and tried to figure out what was for supper. They settled on cheeseburgers and French fries.

After supper, they unloaded a few more boxes before collapsing in bed. It had been a long day and tomorrow would be more of the same.

That night, the two cuddled and spooned all night.

The next day, Hal awakened before Ben and put the coffee on.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, babe. Sleep well?"

"Yes. Very well."

Hal poured Ben a cup of coffee and gave him a kiss.

"So, I guess it is boxes today," Ben said in between sips.

"Oh, yeah. All day long." Hal cracked eggs for an omelette.

After breakfast, Hal took the guest bedrooms and Ben took the hall closet and the formal dining and living rooms. By noon they were nearly finished.

Ben popped a pizza in the oven for lunch and grabbed a couple beers from the fridge.

"Marco and Teddy want us to play tennis tomorrow."

"Baby, do you really think we will be through here? Will we even be up to it?"

Ben drank from his beer. " I don't know. Just throwing that out there."

"We'll see."

"I just don't want us to loose contact with friends just because we moved."

"Ben, we've only been gone one day."

Ben chuckled. " I guess I've gotten used to playing every Saturday."

"Yeah, I know. Let's see how we feel, ok?"

Hal was always the more practical of the two, but it was Ben's dreaming that balanced him out. They always found that to be a strange arrangement, since Hal was the writer of children's books and Ben climbed the corporate ladder. Seemed like it should have been the other way around.

By the end of the day there was a mountain of boxes on the road and the house began to look like a home. It was tub time. And then supper and bed where they snuggled and spooned all night. At no time during the night did they lose physical contact. It had been like that from the beginning.

#####

As they packed the car for the weekend Hal said, "I still say this is a bad idea."

"And I've said over and over, there is nothing to worry about, baby."

"Baby? How is your family going to react to that?"

"Well as long as you don't go down on me at the dinner table, I think we'll be alright."

"I can't promise that. Seriously, your parents..."

"Will love you because I do. Look they probably knew I was gay before I did. Hal, I've been out to them since I was fourteen. They never flinched, at least in front of me. I have no idea what they talk about when I'm not around but they are the most supportive parents anyone could ask for."

"I know, but it still puts a bit of stress on me that they know I'm the guy fucking their son."

"No worries there. I told them I was fucking you."

During the two and a half hour drive, they listened to Spotify and Hal teased Ben's cock as he drove. Upon arrival, they turned into the long driveway. In the clearing a house emerged.

"This is where you grew up?"

"Oh no, this all happened after I was gone. Dad hit some oil on a piece of property he owned and a whole new world opened up for he and mom."

As Ben pulled up to the front, Hal took a deep breath, "Here we go."

"You really are a pussy. Now man up." He leaned over and kissed Hal. Just a peck.

Ben's mom and dad met the boys on the front veranda.

"Oh Ben!" Mom. They hugged and kissed on the cheek. Then dad. It had been a while since he had been home.

"Mom, Dad, this is Hal."

"Welcome, Hal," dad added.

If there were any doubts if he would be welcomed, they were laid to rest when dad took their bags to the guest bedroom rather than the one Ben had used. Only one bed, rather than the twins in the other room.

A year later they were married at the same house.

#####

Saturday morning began with Ben blowing Hal. He took him slow and shallow until Hal's cock reached its full length. Then he took it all. He could deep throat with no problem. Ben sucked cock. He was quite good. Since he met Hal in college, they had been exclusive to each other. No other partners. So anything Ben knew about sucking cock he learned with Hal.

"Thanks," Ben said as he kissed Hal's lips.

"No, thank you. That was unexpected."

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for allowing me to occupy the same space. Thank you for cooking. Thank you for being the man you are. I love you so so much."

They kissed again. And hugged. And lay there, their breathing in sync.

After a few minutes, they got up and went to the kitchen for coffee and cinnamon rolls. They ate on the deck off the kitchen that overlooked the much larger lake than the one at the old house.

Looking over the beautiful landscape, Hal said, "Maybe we should get a boat. Learn to fish. And maybe a small garden over there to grow fresh veggies."

"A boat? You?"

"Sure, why not? Get some rods and reels and some spinner bait..."

"Do you even know what a spinner bait is?"

"Well not yet, but I can learn."

This was typical banter. They busted each other's balls.

"Hal, I can't wait to see you try to get a bass off a hook."

"Bass? Hmmm...I may need to rethink my bait."

They laughed as Hal walked over and sat in Ben's lap. They kissed. For a while. Hal's dick began to rise.

"Dang Hal. Do you ever get enough?"

"No such thing as enough of you."

Later that day they did find time and energy to play "mixed" doubles with Marco and Teddy. They had been married about three years while Hal and Ben were now working on seven. After drinks in the club house, they headed home. Because of the added distance they drove so Hal didn't drink.

The first thing they did when the got home was to fire up the tub, grab a bottle of wine and relax. After a few glasses of Silver Oak Ben straddled Hal, placed his arms around his neck and kissed him. They kissed a lot. They discovered they both loved to kiss on the night they first made love. And since that night there have been no others. Oh, they both have their "celebrity list" and they frequently teased each other about someone's package but It was okay to look but no touch.

Hal's cock had its own agenda and as it grew it tapped on Ben's butt hole. Regardless of what happens in movies, fucking in a pool is not as easy or as comfortable as it looks. Hal pushed Ben away then under water. He grabbed his partners hand, pulled him up and onto the sun bed and proceeded to give his husband a royal fucking. On the deck. In the twilight of the day.

"Come on Hal. Get rough. Go deep."

On occasion, Ben turned into a sissy boy and begged for Hal's cock. Hal flipped him over to doggie and plowed his cock into Ben's ass. No easing. Just pounding. This wasn't love, this was animal. Relentlessly, he banged away until he was about to blow.

"Hold it, Hal, not yet. Give me... uhhh."

They both blew their loads. Hal's into his husband's ass and Ben's on the sun bed.

"Aaaggg..."

Another rope into Ben's ass.

They lay there for a while, so long, in fact that Hall got their robes and used them to cover up.

At 3:00am Ben awakened to Hal's lips around his cock. It was soft and tender. Not anything like the raw sex they had last night. Ben's dick jumped a couple times then shot his spunk down Hal's throat. Hal licked it all up and cleaned his husband's dick, before settling down until dawn. No words.

Sunday was the same routine as always. Church choir, mimosas in the parish hall, then The Livingston for lunch and back home to watch whatever ballgame was on tv. Tomorrow they had to go back to work, so today was spent together.

As they got ready for bed, Hal entered from the bathroom. "How did I get so lucky? I never thought i would ever have any of this. I just love the fuck out of you."

Ben turned out the light crawled into the bed beside his love and whispered, "I guess you just got lucky."

They kissed. Hal turned over and Ben slid in behind him.

"And so did I."