Two Gals Enter a Store

Story Info
Two "girls" go into a store, nothing to see here...
2.6k words
4.58
8.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers

Second story, i know it's been a hot minute since my last chapter but Eh, time flies by and all that. I'm working on chapter 4 and another story. Both should come out around mid September. Enjoy this one in the mean time and let me know what you think!

Seems I need to mention this but everyone in this story is 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Somebody please kill me...." You let out with a groan as you let your head flop onto the counter. It's been a very quiet evening, only had one customer since the start of your shift. God you hate days like these...

You glance at the clock and oh thank fuck it's almost eight thirty! You won't have to sit on your ass for much longer now. You reach for your pocket and pull out your phone to kill the remaining agonizing minutes. Soon as you tap the screen though, you hear the store's door bell ring and two long haired, giggling brunette girls come in. You instantly shoot up and give them a greeting nod, to which they reply with smile before vanishing between the isles. Twins? You think, as they seemed to be wearing the exact same outfit; a black and white, long sleeved tee with a mini skirt complemented with black thigh highs.

You play with your phone and a few minutes later they're back with a pack of beer.

"Can I see your IDs?" You ask, thinking there is no way they are of age to drink.

The girls look at each other nervously before pulling out their cards and handing them to you. You inspect them and give a little scoff. These are definitely fake, you think, wait... is it saying males? You glance back at the two kinda flat chested but still feminine faced, wide hipped gals. Yup, hundred percent fake, no way these two can be guys, you ponder, right?

"Sorry guys, can't let you buy that."

"What? Aw come oooon!" The left one, whines." How did you know?!"

"Well, for starters, you look just about my age." You go. "And second, I own a few fake IDs myself, so I can easily spot one, especially if it looks this cheap." You hand back the cards. " I mean come on, they even got your genders wrong!"

The twins look at each other confused for a couple of seconds before bursting out in laughter.

"Alright, alright..." The right one, says, wiping a tear. "Hold on...Do I know you?" She asks, slightly puzzled." Do you by any chance go to school at Gordon High?"

You raise an eyebrow "Yeah..?"

"US TOO!!" They both exclaim in unison. "I'm Vicky and this is my twin Lexi."

"Hi, I'm Nick" You blandly introduce yourself with a hand wave.

"Now that we're all friends, can't we work something out, Nick?" Vicky pleads with puppy eyes.

"I don't know...I don't wanna lose this job."

The moment they see your hesitation, the twins' innocent, pleading faces morph into predatory grinning ones "Come on, Nick. We'll make it worth your while, promise~" Lexi says, putting down a box of condoms on the counter and licking her lips seductively.

Seeing this, you blink a couple of times trying to process the situation "D-do you guys mean-"

"There a backroom here?" Lexi cuts you off mid sentence while Vicky casually walks to the entrance and flips the OPEN sign on the door to CLOSED.

You swallow loudly and you can almost feel your heart jump up your throat "I...euh...Y-yeah..." You stammer " F-follow me."

The girls smirk at each other before picking up the box of and following behind you.

You enter and stand at the center of the room. You watch as Lexi locks the door behind her.

"Well?" Vicky asks. "Whip it out!"

You startle a little at her bluntness and begin fiddling with your zipper. Your pants and underwear drop to around your ankles and you hear the girls whistle.

"Not bad Nick, not bad at all~" Vicky compliments.

"Yeah! That's like what? Six and a half?" Lexi remarks.

"I'd say so, yeah. And he's not even fully hard yet!" Vicky coos.

You awkwardly stand there, blushing slightly at the attention you are getting. Vicky walks up beside you and wraps her warm, delicate hand around your semi hard cock and leans in to whisper in your ear "Let's get you nice and ready for us, yeah?" Her sweet jasmine scent tickling your nostrils and her hot breath your ear. She starts stroking your shaft and you can already feel yourself growing bigger and harder till you reach your full mast of seven and a half inches. She bites her lip at how well you react to her touch and you feel her other hand reach and grasp your ass cheek. She begins sinks her fingers in your fleshy globe, kneading it and pulling it away from its twin before letting them reunite with loud ~PLOP~.

You don't pay it too much mind, in fact your cock throbs and spits out pre each time her hand pulls at your buttocks. That is until you feel another set of grabby fingers groping your other cheek. That's when you realize that Lexi has left your field of view and is now squatted down behind you, playing with your ass. You feel the cool air caress you start fish as the crouched sister spreads your cheeks apart.

"Mmmh, look at this, looks so yummy~"

You feel something wet and warm run along your back door and instantly understand its her tongue. You open your mouth to protest but Vicky crashes her lips against yours and kisses you, drowning any complains you may give in a mix of both of your moans. After a couple of minutes, Lexi finishes lathering your twitching asshole with her spit and stands back up to rest her chin on your shoulder "All prepped up~" She giggles.

Vicky, hearing this, breaks the kiss and lets go of your drooling cock. She takes your face in her hands and smiles "We're gonna play a game, yeah?"

"We're gonna use this~" Lexi extends her arm from behind you and dangles the box of condoms in front of you.

"Yup~" Vicky concurs. "So here are the rules; Lexi and I are going to each put a condom on and take turns fucking that tight fuck hole between your sweet buttcheeks." Her smile stretches wider.

"And whoever fills up the most of 'em, wins." Lexi completes her sister's sentence.

"Wait....What?" You stutter, rightfully confused at what they just said. "What do you mean, put them on and....fuck me?"

Vicky's chuckles at your reaction and leans in to whisper "Remember our IDs? Yeah, they didn't actually get our genders wrong~"

As 'she' says this, you feel Lexi shuffle for a second behind you then something the size of a child's fist, hot and moist poke at your pucker. "Mmhm, last time, the game ended with a tie." The girly boy behind you goes as he begins pushing what you assume is his cock into you.

"Wowowow!!" You panic and shove Vicky or whatever his fucking name is to the side. Unfortunately, that's all you can do as Lexi gets your head into a lock and with one powerful thrust of his hips buries what must have been at least eight or nine inches of thick, veiny femboy cockmeat up your shithole and into your gut. The shock and pain causes you to freeze on the spot and stop all struggling. Your mouth opens in an attempt to scream but nothing comes out.

"Calmed down, now?" He says in a snarky tone. "Good, cuz now I get to have my fun~" He drags his fleshy club out a few inches then slams it back in, earning himself a nice groan out you. He repeats the process a couple more times, almost as if testing how much you can take.

"Hope you're ready for this, big boy." He pulls his fat monster all the way out till only the head remains in. "On three, one- ~THWAP~" Lexi rams his full length balls deep up your colon in one go without even letting you time to brace yourself. You throw your head back in surprise but mainly in pain as your guts had little to no time to adjust to the foreign invader's massive size.

"ARGHH!!" You scream, legs shaking, threatening to give out as the femboy behind you remolds your asshole into his personal cocksleeve.

"Mmmh, yeah scream for me cutie~" He coos into your ear, his hips crashing into your asscheeks with loud ~THWAP~THWAP~THWAPs~. You spot in the corner of your eye Vicky stroking his own fuckmeat. God, it's so big! Is that what's going up my ass right now? You think. But you can barely finish your thought as you feel The boicock ram against something inside you. A...bump? That makes you jump and give out a whorish moan each time it's being hammered.

"Haha! Seems I finally found IT!" Lexi exclaims, punctuating the last part with a particularly brutal thrust that causes you to lose balance and bend over. He grins at his success and proceeds to give you even more.

Your cock is now dribbling like crazy as the sensation of getting reamed out like a cheap whore fills your body. The only coherent thought you can muster is the feeling of your cheeks being stretched apart as they collide with Lexi's taut, soft thighs. Your own dick is flapping around like crazy, completely neglected as the pleasure is all being drained out by your puckering, drooling, red and pin rimmed asshole.

He pummels your guts from the inside for what seemed to you like a an hour when it in fact only lasted fifteen minutes. You hear the femboy groan and grunt behind you as he finally cums. Though he is wearing a condom, you can still feel the insane nut he is blasting into you right now. He continues shooting his load for a solid ten seconds, bloating the latex sleeve. He lets go of you and you fall face first onto the cold floor, dislodging the massive slab of meat from you abused hole with a loud ~SHLICK POP~.

"Fuck me! Look at this~" He says as he rips the condom off and ties it into a balloon the size of tangerine.

Vicky walks over to you, standing above you. "looks like you didn't manage to make handsome here cum. Such a selfish lover, brother~" He teases his sibling.

"He'll get plenty of mind blowing bitchgasms down the road." Lexi replies with a slight eye roll.

You remain on the ground, gasping, trying to catch your breath as pain still shoots through out your body starting from your asshole.

"Hey Nick, you think you can handle more?"Vicky asks, a crooked smile plastered on his feminine features.

"F-fuck....you...." You barely manage to say, voice heavy with exhaustion.

Vicky turns to Lexi and shrugs "I'll take that as a yes. Just don't pass out on us~" He chimes.

"Come here~" He flips you onto your back and positions himself between your legs. He snaps his fingers and his twin tosses him a condom. He swiftly wraps it on his throbbing fagmaker and aims it at your gaping entrance.

"I'm not like my brother over here, I like making my boys cum their brains out~" He seductively says as he grabs your limp legs from behind your knees and pushes them back onto your chest. "Ever heard of this position? Its called mating press. Guess what's it used for~"He teases before slamming his behemoth to the hilt into you, knocking the wind out of you.

"I'll give you a hint, usually I wouldn't wear a condom~" He emphasizes his point with a hard slam into your guts. You let out a loud cry in response.

"Aww, you know Just because I said I'll make you cream, doesn't mean I'll hold back~" Vicky coos, building his rhythm and slowly picking up speed with each wrecking thrust.

"ARGH!! FUCK!!" Your eyes shoot wide open and you scream as he hammers your prostate.

"Wait, please! Wait! Stop! ARUUGHHH!" You plead, but you get no response as Vicky continues his brutal pounding into your velvety, moist pipes.

After only two minutes of this, you let out a whorish moan as you feel the cum leave your balls and erupt out of your cock, painting your chest in watery white goo.

The femboy just smiles wickedly and continues to breed you, to ruin you for an eternity, forcing three more orgasms out of you before you hear his next words leave his succulent looking lips.

"I can't hold it in anymore!" He announces. He grabs you by the hips and rams into you with everything he has. "Gonna CUM!" He screams. He fucks you like an animal as you feel something massive begin to swell up inside of you, getting bigger by the second. Your heart begins to race at the realization that he's about to blow and that this huge cock is about to shoot it's load inside of you, breeding you. It doesn't take much longer before you hear him release a howl of pleasure as his cock jumps and the first shot of his thick femboy spunk shoots deep into your ass. The pleasure is almost too much as you can feel your insides being bloated by the countless ropes of thick, gooey femboy spunk filling the condom up.

Eventually, rough femboy leans back with a sigh of relief.

"Good God! That's one hell of a cock drainer you have here Nicky~" He exclaims slapping your left cheek hard enough to leave a red print of his petite hand.

He wipes the sweat off his brows and extracts his still twitching meat out of your baptized bitch hole.

Once again, just like Lexi, he ties up his condom and puts it on the table next to his twin's.

"Hmmm, they seem about the same size." Lexi remarks.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

The evil twins exchange a look before turning back to your shivering form on the floor. "We still have a few condoms each so...~" They say in unison.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -

The next hour has been a mix of pain and ecstasy as the two dominant girly boys fucked you to hell and back, trying out as many positions as they could think off. Lexi fucked you from behind on your boss's desk, on all fours on the floor, and again from behind pinned against a wall. His brother tend to prefer face to face positions, saying he loves seeing the slutty faces boys make when he makes them realizes they are his faggots now. He ruined your hole in a cowgirl position, missionary style and one leg up against a wall.

They also had lots of fun double stuffing you a couple of times, calling it sibling bonding. You just called it torture.

Though by the end of it all, you lost count of how many times they brought you to climax. You just know that you've been shooting blanks about half way through it and that your legs stopped working after the seventh round.

"Well that was FUN!" They both exclaim as they get dressed. "What's the score?~" Lexi asks.

"Oh yeah! Fuck, do you remember which ones were yours?" Vicky inquires, looking at the huge pile of used condoms on the table.

"Nope~"

"Ah well, guess we'll call it a tie~" They both burst out laughing before leaving the store, leaving you behind, broken, exhausted and yearning for more.

Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers