A Real Slut

Story Info
Husband finally gets the woman he married back.
8.9k words
3.98
54.7k
42
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,061 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

slut (slŭt)

noun

1. a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.

b. A woman prostitute.

2. A slovenly woman; a slattern.

cuck•old   [kuhk-uh ld]

noun

1. the husband of an unfaithful wife.

verb (used with object)

1. to make a cuckold of (a husband)

Two words, which can delight some but, turn the stomachs of others. Two words that can in some cases ruin careers or bring promotions. Two words that when written down and used in a story about a couple who enjoy what the words imply will irk the ire of many.

A Real Slut

* * Slut * *

What hell were we doing? It all started when my husband told me he was fed up with his little miss innocent wife. He told me he wanted his wife, me, not to be so innocent when it came to matters of sex. I just stared at him dumbfounded.

"What do you mean honey?" I asked frightened by what he had told me.

"Listen, your little miss innocent act is good when you are in church but, at the bar, it's no fun. Do you understand?"

"No. I thought that's what you wanted, dear?"

"I did for a while but, not anymore. Listen, things change, I've changed but, you haven't. I'm tired of it! When a guy flirts with you at the bar, flirt back."

"What?"

"You heard me. You haven't forgotten how have you? You were pretty good at it back in college."

"Huh?" I'm now bewildered.

"You flirted with the guys back then pretty well. You even got a few of them into your bed if I recall."

"I was single back then. I'm married now," I said indignantly.

"I know, I'm your sorry ass husband, who only gets to fuck you once a week in the missionary position and I'm tired of it. It will stop, along with that goody two shoes act you always put on for everyone."

"What act?"

"This act, right now, right here. I know it's an act because you tits are giving you away."

Looking down at my chest, I'm surprised to find my nipples poking out the material of not only my blouse but, my bra as well.

"So what is it you want from me?" I asked, resigning myself to the inevitable.

"Take off that ridiculous bra for one."

Nodding, I reach behind my back and unclip my bra, then unhook the straps, I pull it from under my blouse. Looking down, I see my nipples are even more pronounced.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much! Now go change that skirt. Put the black leather one on... oh and no panties."

I'm a little shocked by that but, go to the bedroom anyway. It would appear my beloved husband isn't happy with me any longer. In the bedroom, I unzip my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Putting my thumbs in the waistband of my panties, I push them down my smooth tan legs. Kicking them toward the bathroom, I go to my closet and pull the leather skirt out. It has been ages since I had worn it and it looked much shorter than I remember. Shrugging my shoulders, I step into it and pull it up to my waist. I zip it up buttoning it before stepping over to the full-length mirror. My god, it was shorter! Reaching down I grab the hem turning it over. Yep, someone, I can only guess who has cut the leather with a razor blade and hand-stitched the hem. A gift from my wonderful husband I assume.

As I stare at myself in the mirror, I begin to wonder what has changed my husband. I thought we were happy. I thought he only wanted sex once a week. I mean... I knew he... he has tried on more than one occasion to initiate sex during the week but, I had always feinted being tired. Looking into my eyes, I wonder why I had started doing that. I actually enjoyed sex. I enjoyed sex with Mark. He always made me cum and cum hard. Resolving to see this day through, I smoothed the leather against my thighs. As I do, the animal hide brushes the soft hairs of my pussy, sending a chill through my body. I really do love sex and I really do love Mark.

Turning, I bend slowly forward, gasping as the skirt rides up my naked ass. Bending a little more forward I can see the pink of my labia poking out of my mons, starting to engorge with blood due to my excitement. Turning to the door, I slowly go back to the kitchen, looking up Mark smiles widely at me.

"Much better my dear, much better," he said bringing a smile to my face. "That's a girl when a man pays you a compliment, smile. I don't ever want to see that patented frown of yours again. Clear?"

"I think so," I replied, pretty sure, I know what he means.

"Good, now get a pair of your tallest heels and put them on your lovely feet."

I stare at him, the smile still on my lips. I usually don't wear heels.

"Go on dear and hurry, I want to see your beautiful legs when you have them on," Mark said shooing me to the bedroom again.

In the bedroom I rummage around in my closet and find a pair of heels, I don't remember buying. They are black leather, with a five-inch heel. They had a single strap that fastens around my ankle. The toe was pointed and capped in gold metal filigree, as was the heel. Looking at them, they screamed, "Fuck me."

Sitting on the bed, I kick my old pair off and slip each one on, fastening the strap around my ankle. Standing I go to the mirror again. They do make my legs look good. They also cause my ass to stick out making the skirt ride up even more. Bending forward to touch the hem of the skirt causes my pussy to show just below the hem. Shaking my head, I return to the kitchen.

"God, you look fantastic," he said, looking at me lewdly.

I smile at him but, don't trust myself to say anything just yet. On one hand, I am furious at him for doing this but, at the same time I am also turned on, I can feel my secretions leaking from my pussy.

* * Mark * *

God, she looks so good, finally. So far everything was working. God, I love my wife yet I miss the girl I dated in college. Back then, she flirted with anything in pants and sometimes in a skirt. She had been a free spirit, a loving woman, and a slut in the sack. Even after we were engaged, she would flirt with the guys, sometimes making out with them and letting them take liberties with her wonderful body. There was one guy she brought home for the night, he and I took turns fucking her all night.

The next morning, she thanked me profusely for letting her indulge her fantasy. I just laughed at her, telling her any time. It never happened again, even though I let her know I was open to the idea. After that one incident, she becomes miss prim and proper. After our marriage, it became even worse. After ten years, she slowed things down in the bedroom. She showed more energy in the bedroom back in graduate school, than she currently does and I had finally put my foot down.

* * Slut * *

A shiver runs through my body as Mark sits there looking me up and down.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Shaking with excitement, I turn, with my back toward him. I know what was coming next and brace myself.

"Bend forward," he said quietly.

The anticipation of this moment has me totally drenched. I slowly bend at my hips. Mark gasps when my pussy comes into view.

"My word, that is fantastic," Mark rasped. "Keep going, touch your toes."

Reaching down I touch my toes. I can feel every muscle in my legs and ass stretching. I can also feel my juices slowly rolling down my inner thigh. Suddenly, Mark was behind me and I groan loudly as he touches my wet pussy lips.

"Someone is enjoying this," he said huskily.

Breathing in sharply at his invasion of my pussy with two of his fingers, I just sigh as my arousal increases.

"You're so wet baby," Mark said, thrusting his fingers inside my body.

I groaned in disbelief as he pulled them out.

"Stand up, face me," he commanded.

I am so excited I can't help but obey. Mark takes me in his arms, pressing his lips to mine. I gently snake my arms around his neck kissing him back tenderly.

"No!" he yelled pushing me away.

I almost fall. I am at a loss for words. I just stare at Mark, as he looks exasperated with me.

"What was the first thing I told you?" he yelled.

"Huh?"

"Listen to me, you are no longer my goody two shoes wife. You're my wanton, sex-crazed wife. Kiss me like one," he said softly.

Wrapping me in his strong arms again, he presses his lips to mine. I just stand there not knowing what he wants. He pulls his lips from mine, looking at me.

"Remember how you used to kiss me in college," he whispered gently.

I nodded and he again pressed his lips to mine. Grabbing the back of his head, I mashed our lips together in a heated kiss. With my other hand, I grab his hard cock. Pushing me away, Mark looked into my eyes as I continue to massage his cock.

"That's it, baby. Only next time, throw your leg around my hips so I can finger your pussy."

Moaning, I nodded expecting him to kiss me again. Instead, he backs away smiling.

"Go get your coat, I'm hungry," he said. I'm shocked but, also turned on that he wants me to go out of the house dressed like I am.

"I'm not going out dressed like this," I said.

"And I told you, I don't want a prime and proper wife anymore. I want the woman I dated back in college. She wouldn't object to dressing like this for a night out. But, if you can't be her, then I'll just have to go out and find her," Mark said quickly.

I stood there, my mouth open, staring into his wonderful blue eyes. I see sadness and resolve.

"Mark you don't mean that," I whispered, hoping I'm right.

Suddenly his eyes filled with tears as he dropped his head. Turning he picked up his jacket. Taking one more look back at me, he shook his head and walked out the back door. I stood there, in shock, as I listened to the garage door open and his car start. I heard him back out of the garage, down the driveway and into the street as the garage door closed. He was gone, his car disappearing into the distance.

My eyes filled with tears as my heart filled with dread and sorrow. Sitting down, I put my face in my hands and cry.

* * Mark * *

Well, she called my bluff but, I had a plan for that too. I drove to the bar, it was owned by a friend of ours. When I explained what I intended to do a few days earlier, Sam was all for helping. When I arrived alone, we got busy setting the scene. Sam's sister was a knockout and she had never met my beloved wife. We sit talking at a table waiting for Sam to give us the signal. If... when my wife pulled into the parking lot, Sam would see her on the CCTV and alert us.

* * Slut * *

He's gone, he really has left me. He left to find a slut who will do the things he wanted. I shook my head, then go to the bedroom and fixed my face. A couple of ice cubes on my eyes clears the puffiness from crying. Then, lifting my skirt in front of the mirror, I look at my overabundance of pubic hair. Nodding I go to the bathroom, took the scissors and started to work. Half an hour later, I stood looking at my naked pussy in the mirror. Smiling, I put my skirt back on and go down to the garage.

Getting in my car, I start the engine as I hit the remote to open the garage door. I backed out, closing the door behind me. Then filled with both anger and remorse, I drove to the bar. I know this was where Mark will be looking for his slut.

* * Mark * *

"She's here," Sam shouts.

Cindy, Sam's sister, got up and sat on my lap. She spread her legs, so when my wife comes in the front door she will be able to see all the way up Cindy's skirt to her pussy. I shove my face into Cindy's neck and wait.

We don't wait for long. We hear her gasp as she catches sight of Cindy in my lap. Poking Cindy in the ear with my tongue causes Cindy to giggle. She then turns her head so her mouth was by my ear.

"You should see the look on her face."

"I will when I see the security video."

Cindy giggles again. "Here she comes."

* * Slut * *

I can't believe my eyes. On my husband's lap was a petite redhead, in a thin blouse and short skirt. Her legs are parted enough so I or anyone can see her naked pussy. Suddenly I'm pissed this slut was cuddling with my man. Walking over to them I poked her in the arm, hard.

"What do you think you're doing little missy?"

"Playing," she said turning her eyes to look at me from under her red bangs, "with my friend here. What's it to you?"

"Your friend just happens to be my husband, missy."

"Really?" she asked incredulously.

"Really," I replied sticking my chin out in defiance.

"Well, I'm sorry," the redhead said getting off of Mark's lap and walking away.

* * Mark * *

As I watched, she reached down grabbing my shirtfront and pulls me to my feet. Taking her in my arms, I kiss her. In an instant, her hand was behind my head pulling our lips together passionately. Her other hand was squeezing my cock as she wrapped her leg around my hips. A little surprised but, completely turned on, I dropped my hand to her bare thigh. As I touched her smooth, silky skin, she moans with passion. Sliding my hand along the back of her thigh, she sighed and our kiss becomes almost frantic. When my hand reached her ass, she squeezed my cock, as it grows hard in her hand.

"Oh god," she shouted, pulling her lips from mine and throwing her head back, as my fingertips brush her pussy lips.

As I gently petted her outer lips she groaned, her head still back, eyes closed, body shaking. Then her lips are pressed to mine once again.

* * Slut * *

I'm a little surprised the redhead gave up so easily, but I am now kissing my man. Suddenly, his finger touched my pussy and I shouted with passion. At this moment, I don't care what Mark does to me. He can throw me over the table and fuck me if he wishes. I gasped again, as two of his fingers enter me. Not far, but enough to open me up. Squeezing his cock and sucking his tongue, I think about all the people who can see him pushing his fingers into me. I shake with my first orgasm of the day.

* * Mark * *

It worked. She was here and as wanton as I can ask for. Pushing my fingers into her further starts her orgasm. I almost come in my pants when I first touch her bare pussy. My dear girl has gone above and beyond my expectations. Here was my wife, who a few hours ago wouldn't had ever entertained the thought of shaving her pussy, standing in the middle of the bar, in front of all our friends, letting me shove two fingers in her body. God, I love her.

* * Slut * *

I was shaking with anticipation but, I'm also filled with rage at what Mark has done to me. Another small orgasm shoots through my body as he removed his fingers from me.

"Now that's how a wife should greet her husband," Mark said loudly, breaking our kiss.

He still holds my leg up, with his other arm around me pressing me to him.

"I need a drink," I said huskily.

"Sam, a shot and a beer for my lovely wife," Mark yelled.

Kissing me gently, Mark releases my leg. I kept it up as we kiss. When he removed his lips from mine, I lower my leg. I heard a collective moan ripple through the bar. Mark steps away from me pulling out a chair for me waiting for me to sit. Sitting, I sighed as he kisses my ear before sitting himself.

"A shot and a beer for the lady," Sam says setting two glasses down in front of me, "and a beautiful lady she is."

Blushing, I smiled up at him. "Thank you, Sam."

Picking up the shot glass, I throw it back slamming the glass down on the table. Then I pick up the beer and gulped half of it down.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it hon?" Mark asked.

"Nope, not hard at all. Who do you want me to say hello to now?"

"Finish you beer darling," Mark chuckled cheerfully.

Putting the glass to my lips, I chug the rest of the beer. Looking into Mark's eyes I see how happy he was with my wanton display.

"Now what darling?" I asked my dear husband.

* * Mark * *

My darling has just asked me the question I was waiting for -- "Now what?" Smiling at her, I rose from my chair, I dig in my pocket and toss a twenty-dollar bill on the table.

"Come on dear it's time to go home," I said.

She has the blankest look on her sweet face, as I held her chair for her.

"Home?" she asked.

"Yes dear, home," I said softly.

Nodding blankly, she rose to her feet turning into my arms. She presses her lips to mine, throwing her leg around my hips. Grabbing her ass, I kiss her passionately. We hold our kiss for several minutes. Pulling away from me, she walked to the door and waited for me. Rushing to her side, I opened the door for her. Stepping out, I followed her into the parking lot.

"Whose car do we take?" she asked as if in a daze.

"Your's dear, I think I want to play with my new wife on the way home."

"That could be dangerous, in more ways than one," she replied coyly.

My darling drives a truck with a bench seat. As she starts the engine I move over next to her.

"Lift your ass off the seat," I tell her.

Without asking why she lifts her ass. I quickly push her skirt up around her waist.

"You naughty boy," she said, as she backed out of the parking space.

* * Slut * *

I am now sitting naked from the waist down, as I backed my truck up and drive toward the exit. I gasped when Mark touched me.

"Now drive carefully, my love," Mark said, as I pulled onto the street and headed for home.

Moaning I watched the road ahead, as my darling husband pushed two fingers into my sex. I'm on the verge of a tremendous orgasm the entire ride home. Mark brought me to the edge then slowly pulls his fingers out of me, letting me calm down. As I pulled in the garage and put the truck in park, Mark jams his finger all the way inside me. I shuddered with my orgasm, as my hips gyrate wildly on his hand. The seat of my truck was now soaked with my come and the smell would remind me of this night for a long time to come.

Reaching over me, Mark pressed the button on the door remote. Opening his door, he grabbed my feet and pulled them toward the passenger door. As the garage door closed, Mark pushed his face to my pussy licking me furiously. Again, I'm rocked by my orgasm, squirting him in the face, as my pussy clenches and unclenches.

"Oh god, I'm coming again," I screamed grabbing Mark's hair in both hands and pulling his face against my pussy as hard as I could.

I writhed under my husband's mouth, his tongue forcing its way into my opening, his nose pressing against my clit. The tide of orgasm crests again.

"Oh god, yes, baby, yes... please don't stop, please," I cried pulling his face against me.

* * Mark * *

Now, this was more like the way she was in college. Wild in the sack, even on the way home in the car. As I licked her wonderfully bare pussy, I remember the one time she had me pull over in a church parking lot and fuck her in the back seat. Pulling my mouth from her, I look down at her face as she writhes in orgasm.

"Oh Mark, baby, don't stop now, please don't stop," she cried.

"Let's go in the house sweetheart, where it will be more comfortable," I said pulling on her hand.

"Oh god, oh god," she moaned as I help her up.

Still shaking she slides across the seat to the open door. Trembling, I help her to stand. After faltering a little, she was finally able to walk, as long as I hold her around the waist.

"Have I told you how much I love you," she said softly.

"Not lately, dear, that was the problem," I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm really, really sorry," she whispered, leaning against me as she shook with passion.

"I know dear..."

"But. There is a but, isn't there, dear?"

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,061 Followers