A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well dry my ass off or would you prefer to let someone else do it?" she scolded me.

I took another towel and quickly dried her ass and upper thighs. Reaching past me, she took the last two and laid them on her chair, sitting on the towels.

"Much better," she sighed.

* * Slut * *

I had just shown everyone in the bar my bare ass and pussy. Mark had finally got the hint and dried off my ass. As I sat down on the soft towels, I sighed with pleasure. Sitting back, I stretched my arms over my head insuring my breasts slipped out as I did. Whatever Mark had planned I needed to move it along quickly.

* * Mark * *

Sitting down I noticed her tits had popped out again. I couldn't help but stare at her lovely breast. They had always been my favorite part of her beautiful body.

Standing, I walked to the jukebox. Slipping a dollar into the slot, I punched the numbers for two songs. Going back to the table, I offered my hand to her. She could refuse but, I am betting she wants to find out what I had in mind.

* * Slut * *

When the song started I rose, pulling my dress down and took Mark's hand. He led me to the dance floor, a small space just in front of the jukebox and took me in his arms. The music was slow and sensuous. I loved the way our bodies press together.

"You want Sam to touch you?" he whispered in my ear.

I kissed his neck feeling him shiver, to contemplate my answer.

"Yes," I whispered, my lips moving against his skin.

"I thought so. How far would you have gone?" I shivered in his arms wondering the same thing.

"I was ready to let him suck my tits while he masturbated for me," I told him.

Gasping, he pulled me tight against him. I could feel his cock twitch in his pants.

"Would you have gone any further?"

Pressing my lips to his neck again, I shivered at the answer that pops into my head. I am suddenly ashamed of myself but, I couldn't help answering my husband truthfully.

"Yes." My voice cracked on that simple word.

Suddenly, Mark was gone and I am in the arms of Sam. I moan as he pulls me close and presses his lips to mine. Automatically, my hands went to his head and to his cock as my leg wraps around his waist.

* * Mark * *

She would do it. She was doing it. I stood back watching my wife in the arms of another man once again. It had been a long arduous journey, but there she was. Kissing him passionately, her hand on his cock, his hand sliding over her ass on its way to her pussy, her kiss becomes urgent as Sam slips two fingers into her body. Her breathing was now fast and heaving as Sam slowly slipped his fingers in and out of my willing wife.

* * Slut * *

I was going crazy with lust as Sam fingered my pussy. I pulled my mouth away from him so I could gulp down large lungfuls of air.

"Oh god," I moaned into his ear. "Is there somewhere we can go so you can fuck me, Sam?"

With that, I'm being led down a hallway toward a back room. Mark was right behind us. I groan, knowing they are going to take turns with me. When we enter Sam's office, I spot the oversized leather couch and my body was racked with orgasm. Mark unzips my dress and I am naked in the middle of the office, watching Sam and my husband undress. I couldn't wait for them to get naked. I rush over to the couch, laid down and start rubbing my pussy as I wait and watch.

Sam was naked first and I groan when I finally see what I had been squeezing.

Spreading my legs I said, "Hurry!"

Sam slips inside me easily, stretching my wet vagina. I close my eyes and enjoy the wonderful feeling of a new and strange cock invading my body. I moan my pleasure as he presses into me, god how I missed this! Opening my eyes, I look into Mark's loving eyes. He was smiling down at me, his cock pulsing with his heartbeat.

* * Mark * *

She was back. That wonderful woman, Susan, I had met in college, was back. She was smiling up at me, her eyes smoldering. Her mouth was open, gulping air as our good friend Sam slips his cock into her pussy. I am so happy I had her back, I drop to my knees and kiss her face all over with little butterfly kisses. She just smiles wider.

"Thank you," she whispers, grunting as Sam fucks her.

I didn't know if she was talking to Sam or me but, I assumed it was me.

"No, thank you, dear Susan," she shivered when I say her name. It has been a long time since I have.

She just nods as an orgasm rips through her mind and body.

* * Susan * *

I am back. I know I'm back. I am glad I am back. For three hours, Sam and Mark take turns fucking me senseless and I loved every minute of it. When we finally leave Sam's, everyone cheers. I turn red with embarrassment, but, my pussy was dripping with come. I just wave and hurry to the car.

* * * *

We're lying in bed at home, Mark was fucking me again and I'm in heaven.

"Did you enjoy tonight?" I asked.

"You bet, did you?" replied Mark.

"Yes, god yes. Now, who is next?" I asked as he plunges into me.

"What do you mean, Susan?" he asked with a blank look on his face.

"You don't think this was a one-time thing, do you?"

Mark looked stunned, he has stopped fucking me. He was pressing his cock into me as he thinks about what I had just said.

"You never thought past this point, did you?" I laughed at the look on his face.

"No, no I'm afraid I didn't but, don't worry I'm a fast learner," he laughed with me.

"I hope so. By next weekend, I should be super hot again. So who's next?" I asked smiling up at him, his cock pulsing inside me.

"Who would you like to be next?" he asked.

I couldn't answer him, my heart was in my throat, pounding away at the thought of all the handsome men I had to choose from at the bar. And now I realized why a year ago we had started going there.

"George," I told him moaning.

"George? There's no George at the bar."

"I know but, there is over at Michelle's house," I told him.

At the mention of my old college roommate, Mark choked.

"And I'll bet you'll just love fucking Michelle's hot bod, won't you?" I giggled at the look on his face.

"Yes," he croaked, shuddering in orgasm, filling me with his warm seed.

I smiled at him and squeezed his cock as it pulsed in my pussy. I knew he would love watching George fuck me, as would Michelle. I knew then the rest of our life would be interesting and fun.

# # #