A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have one of the cutest around," I said chuckling.

By now, we are in the bedroom. Turning her in my arms, I press my lips to her mouth once more. Her leg wrapped itself around my waist in an instant. Grabbing her thigh, I pulled my lips from hers.

"Unbutton your blouse," I said.

She quickly complies and shrugged it off her shoulders. Pressing my lips back to hers, she moaned as her tits press against my chest. Reaching behind her, I unbutton and unzip her skirt, letting it fall. I let go of her leg and she dropped it to the floor allowing her skirt, to float down her lovely legs and puddle at her feet, her leg was quickly back around my hips once again. She was now naked, pressing her body against mine.

"Take my clothes off for me dear," I whispered in her ear,

Stepping back she hurriedly pulls my shirt from my pants, pushing it up my torso to pull it off over my head. Next, she pulls open my belt buckle, unsnaps my pants pushing the zipper down as quickly as she can. Dropping to her knees, she pulls both my jeans and underwear down my legs. Stepping out of one leg, I kick them across the room.

* * Slut * *

Now I'm in control. As Mark's cock bobs in my face, I groan, moving forward to kiss the tip. Overwhelmed by my emotions and hormones, I popped his dick in my mouth. I had always loved sucking cock. Big ones, small ones, average ones but, mostly I enjoyed sucking Mark's cock, it fit my mouth perfectly. The same way it fits my pussy, perfectly. Mark groans as I slid my mouth down his shaft.

"Oh baby, it's been too long since you have done this for me," he said groaning deep in his chest.

Reaching up I cradled his balls in my hand. I loved balls too. I loved to suck on them, listening to my lover's moan, and groan as I drove them crazy. This was one thing I had never done for Mark, as he never asked me too. Popping his cock out of my mouth, I moved down and gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I am happy to hear Mark's breath rushing from his lungs as I pulled back from his scrotum pulling, sucking, as hard as I can to keep his testy in my mouth.

"Oh geez baby, why have you never done this to me before, it feels fantastic," he growled.

Smiling to myself, I took his other testy in my mouth and do the same to it. His groan of pleasure was all the reward I needed. Sucking them both into my mouth, I roll them around with my tongue, being careful not to hurt him. As I suck hard on them, his first orgasm hits him hard. His cock spurts and spurts into the air. A lot of his creamy goodness lands on my upturned face. As the first glop hits my cheek, I come without being touched.

* * Mark * *

My darling has just had another orgasm, from my come hitting her face. She has just made me come just by sucking my nuts. No one has ever sucked my nuts, let alone made me come from doing it. I help her up, looking at her cream covered face. She was beautiful. Smiling, she stands and pulls my lips to hers. My cream was smeared across her lips so I get a taste of my own fluids. Moaning my darling slut wife was racked with another orgasm.

* * Slut * *

He was kissing my come cover face. I'm in constant throes of orgasm. I can feel his cock rising between my legs. I groan as he continues to kiss my face. Reaching down I grab his cock pulling him toward my pussy. I fall backward onto the bed, pulling Mark with me. I spread my legs to allow him entry.

"Shit," I yelled, as he penetrated me.

I'm on fire and only he can quench the flames of my desire. Sliding in and out of me, I cry my pleasure into his ear. I hope he lasts long enough to quench my thirst for him.

"Are you my slut now?" he whispered in my ear.

"God yes," I whispered shaking with another orgasm.

"So you will do whatever I tell you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I croaked, as his cock pounds into me.

"I love you," he said lovingly.

"I love you too dear," I said, as another orgasm crashes through my body and mind.

Hips bucking up to meet his every thrust, I cried out my lust, arching my back and throwing my legs into the air letting Mark pound into me with all his lust.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Fuck," Mark yelled.

* * Mark * *

Now the woman I had fallen in love with, was back and I hope she continues to behave the way I want. I had decided to further her training, although she doesn't need training, just guidance.

Next week was the big game and we would be at Sam's bar to watch it on the big screen. All our friends will be there and I had bought my lovely slut a very special outfit just for the game-day festivities. Of course, she hasn't seen it yet.

* * Slut * *

Ever since the night at the bar, my libido has been racing. What Mark made me... no, that's not right, I did that of my own free will. Anyway, since, that night... god, I'm so hot, I'm so damn hot all the time, I can't even think straight. Every time I think about what I had done, my body reacts. My nipples harden and my vagina starts to leak. My husband of twenty years has turned me back into the slut he met so long ago and I like it. I just hope he doesn't push me too far. What too far would be, I had no idea but, when I pass that unknown boundary there will be hell to pay.

* * Mark * *

I'm watching my beautiful wife as she collects her thoughts of the past few days. I had so much fun exposing her to everyone in the bar. She said she was so hot I could had taken her on the table right there in the center of the bar if I had wanted too. That revelation shocked me the most of what happened that night.

Tonight I'm taking her out to dinner. There will be no shenanigans tonight with my lovely wife, unless, of course, we find ourselves at the bar afterward.

* * Slut * *

I am going to dinner with my husband tonight and I am going to knock his socks off with what I am going to wear. I went shopping with tonight in mind. The red dress I found was not only short, but the back was completely open, so I wouldn't be unable to wear a bra, even if I wanted to. The bodice of the dress loops up over and around my neck. The neckline plunges down to my navel, just draping over my breasts. The skirt of the dress was skin-tight, so no panties. It's just long enough for me to wear a pair of red thigh highs.

When I stood in the changing room, in the store, looking at myself in the mirror, I thought to myself "God what a slut!" and now after doing my hair and putting on my makeup, I stood again in front of a mirror, wondering who the slut was that was looking back at me. I don't know if I'm really ready for what was to come but, I love my husband very, very much and would do anything to make him happy once again.

* * Mark * *

Waiting at the bottom of the stairs, checking my watch for the umpteenth time, for my lovely wife to come down, I gasp at the sight before my eyes. She stood, one foot on the top step, the other one-step lower. My eyes just naturally traveled up her red stocking clad legs to the hem of her red dress. I could plainly see she wore no panties. My eyes slid further up her luscious body to the draped material covering her chest, just barely. I gasped again when I caught a glimpse of her navel peeking out as the material swayed. Bending slightly forward, my beautiful wife gasped when she noticed she would be visible to the world. As the material didn't wrap around the sides, the smallest movement brought her breasts into view.

* * Slut * *

My god, I am going to be on display in this dress! Well, that's what he wanted and there he stood, mouth agape, eyes bugged out and pants tented with his bulging cock. I guess he likes my new dress. I had yet to form an opinion, although I was feeling very sexy.

"So I guess you like it," I said teasingly as I walk down the stairs.

"I sure do. You look so hot in red."

Not the answer I was looking for, the big tease. I smiled at his offhanded compliment. I could feel the material plucking at my hard nipples as I moved to Mark's side. I smiled as he stares at the exposed sides of my breasts.

"Like the view?"

"You bet," he said without thinking.

I need more of his honest responses in order to feel good about what I'm doing for him. I'm just afraid to tell him. Not true, I'm afraid of losing him.

* * Mark * *

Flabbergasted, that's what I was, by what she was wearing, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Never before has she worn such a revealing outfit, except for that night at the bar. I was overwhelmed with my love and admiration for my beautiful wife.

"I hope you're happy? A lot of people will be seeing a lot of me tonight," she said brazenly.

I gasped at her statement and the thought of her being exposed, as she would be tonight, excited me.

"I am dear, I truly am," I said to her truthfully.

I watched a shiver go up her body shaking the front of her dress. Smiling, I caught sight of a hard brown nipple.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Sure, unless you want to throw me down on the couch and have your way with me."

"Maybe later, I wouldn't want to muss your beautiful hair before we eat," I quipped back.

* * Slut * *

As I sat in the restaurant, I felt almost naked. I really wasn't, if I sat real still, but then Mark would've had no fun ogling me. I knew my top exposed my breast with almost every movement I made and the cold hard truth was, I loved the look on Mark's face every time I moved the right way.

I also found our waiter was much more attentive, the more I moved when he was at our table. Of course, his attention was focused on my tits instead of what I was saying. Still, Mark was having fun and that's all that mattered to me.

Mark was oozing charm and I found I was actually having a great time, even though I was on display. I also found myself becoming more and more aroused.

* * Mark * *

God, she was gorgeous and so at ease in her new dress. I kept up the light banter to put her even more at ease. She even enjoyed the waiter staring at her chest. She seemed to enjoy me staring at her chest. It was a beautiful chest and deserved someone staring at it. All through dinner, she laughed and giggled, moving and shaking her body. At one point she suddenly froze. Looking at her, I saw one of her breasts had popped out. Smiling at me she carefully lifted her fork to her mouth, causing the breast to come into full view.

"Should I leave it out or cover-up?" she asked softly.

Torn between two answers I just squeezed my eyes shut.

"I would love for you to leave it out, but I also don't want you arrested, so cover it back up," I told her softly.

Leaning slightly forward, the dress once again covered her.

* * Slut * *

I couldn't believe what I had just done and what I would've done if Mark had wanted me to. I'm glad he made the decision he did though. It showed he still cared for me and in a strange way, still respected me as his wife.

When we finished dinner, Mark paid the bill and we walked to the car. As he opened my door, he took me in his arms and kissed me. Grabbing the back of his head, I mashed our lips together and threw my right leg up around his waist. Groaning he put his warm hand on my nylon-clad leg. Slowly, ever so slowly, as we kissed violently, his hand drifted up my leg. My heart was beating so fast and so hard, I thought it might leap from my chest.

* * Mark * *

She hadn't forgotten her first lesson. When my finger touched her blood-engorged labia, she sighed with pleasure. Pulling my lips from hers, I dropped my hand to my side. Her leg dropped, her foot back on the ground, her dress she pulled down to cover herself. Second lesson learned. Mark held her hand while she slipped into the passenger seat.

"No, no, no," I said shocking her.

"What?" she asked demurely.

"Get out," I told her looking disappointed.

She got out and stood before me. "What did I do wrong?"

"You got in the car like an old married lady," I told her.

"Oh, may I try again?"

"Please do," I bowed waving my hand to the door.

I took her hand in mine. Smiling at me, she pulled her dress up so her ass was bared and sat on the outer edge of the seat. Then, hoisting her left leg into the car, she kept her right leg outside, giving anyone, especially me, a great view of her bare pussy.

"Much better, much better," I told her.

"It sure is," a voice came from behind us.

Moving to the side, I looked into the car next to us. A young couple, both staring at her pussy, sat in the car.

"Gorgeous," the man said softly.

"Sexy," the woman whispered.

* * Slut * *

I just sat there letting complete strangers stare at my pussy. I was actually shivering with a small orgasm. Smiling at them, I pull my right leg into the car. They both sigh with disappointment. Mark closed the door and hurried around to the driver's side. Getting in he starts the car and pulls away.

I'm still shaking from my orgasm when Mark pulls out of the restaurant lot. He isn't taking me home. It looks like we are going to the bar. My pussy was suddenly on fire. My hand was between my legs fast.

"Don't," Mark commanded, "not yet, anyway."

I reluctantly pull my hand from between my legs. It was hard to do but, I know Mark wants me hot when we get to the bar.

* * Mark * *

She actually sat there letting complete strangers stare at her pussy. Granted it wasn't for long but, it was long enough for them to get a good look. Once in the car, she tried to masturbate. I told her not yet. She didn't argue but, was now squirming in her seat. It took almost too long to get to the bar. Both of us released a sigh of relief as I pulled in the lot. She waited for me to open her door. When she slid out her pussy was once again on display for me. Looking at the seat, I saw a huge wet spot.

"Yep, your car is going to smell like a hot pussy for the next couple of days," she told me with a smile.

"Yes I know," I told her.

Smiling she straightened her dress.

* * Slut * *

God, I am so turned on. I hope whatever Mark was planning gets me cooled down soon. As we enter the bar, everyone we know was there. When they see what I'm wearing, all the men whistle and yell. Most of the women just groan. A few smile and nod in appreciation at me. Our table from the last time we were here was empty as if waiting for us. As I stand waiting for Mark to hold my chair for me, his arms wrap around me. Looking into my eyes, I groan as his lips press against mine.

I grab his head pulling him hard against my lips. I throw my left leg around his waist, my right hand slipping between us I grab his hard cock. Not moving slowly this time, his fingers are in my pussy up to the second knuckle. Moaning, I tried to get more of his fingers inside me.

* * Mark * *

Here we stand again, in the middle of the bar, my fingers halfway in her pussy, her hand squeezing my cock urgently, with all our friends watching. Just like the good old days. It felt so good that I had my fingers in her as we kissed. It had been too long. It also felt so good that the woman I married was back the way she was when we first married. She moaned as I pushed my fingers in further. Then I pulled them out.

* * Slut * *

I groaned when he pulled his finger from me. Stepping back, he watched as I straightened my dress. A smattering of applause startled me but, the moans of disappointment delighted me. Holding my chair Mark waited for me to sit. Standing there, I never thought sitting would cause such a dilemma. If I sat on my dress, it would've had a great big wet spot on the back.

Not sitting on my dress meant, hiking it up to my waist. I chose to hike my dress up and sat my hot ass on the cold wooden chair. Mark groaned as I did. Grabbing my napkin off the table, I covered my lap with it. Mark laughed at my maneuver. Luckily, Sam has cloth napkins.

* * Mark * *

I just had to laugh when my smart wife put her napkin across her lap. She was smiling at me as I laughed. Again she suddenly froze.

"Should I leave it out now?" she asked her voice deepened by her arousal.

Looking at her chest, I see her breast has escaped her dress again.

"Yes please," I said knowing that no one would call the cops on an exposed breast. After all, this was a bar and we know the owner.

She groans at my answer.

"Well, what can I get you g..." Sam started until he caught sight of her breast. "Magnificent," he whispered.

"Thank you, Sam," she replied casually. "Can you get me a glass of white wine?"

"And I'll have my usual beer," I said.

Sam just stared at her breast. Reaching her hand up, I thought she was going to cover up, but she pulled her dress aside, displaying both her breasts to Sam's hungry eyes.

"Do you like them, Sam?" She asked. "Are they everything you imagined?"

"God they're beautiful," Sam whispered shaking his head as she covered them both. "Right, white wine and a beer, got it."

"Sam, you didn't answer my questions," she said.

"Huh, god yes, I like them. And they are far better than I ever imagined," Sam answered her softly.

"Thank you, Sam," she said smiling.

* * Slut * *

I had just done something I wouldn't had ever done way back when. I could feel the puddle of my juices under my ass. I was highly excited. I knew Sam always had a thing for my tits, ever since we started coming here. He would always try to get a look down my blouse when he would take our drink orders. It was my arousal, which tipped the scales, and my dear husband, Mark's insistence, I left an escaped breast exposed, which led to me showing Sam both my tits.

That I turned on, by having him finally see them, was secondary to the answers to my questions which turned me on more than showing him what they looked like. The puddle I find myself sitting just got bigger.

* * Mark * *

My darling wife just flashed her tits at Sam, one of my best buddies. To say Sam was stunned, not only by her action but, by the fact he had finally gotten a look at her tits, was an understatement. As Sam placed our drinks in front of us, my wife flashed him again. Stunned, Sam, once again froze, staring at her tits.

"You really like them?" she asked Sam.

"Yes, very much," Sam croaked.

"Will you masturbate tonight to the image of them burned into your mind?"

"God, yes!"

"Would you like..."

"Sam you have other customers waiting," I told him, pulling her dress top to cover her breasts. "I think you teased him enough," I told her once Sam had left.

"Who said I was just going to tease him?"

"What was the rest of your last question?"

"We'll never know now, will we?" she said as she smiled teasingly at me.

* * Slut * *

I guess we had just reached one of my husband's boundaries. I had been prepared not only to let Sam see my breasts but, to touch them, even suck them while he masturbated for me. I think Mark had a sneaking suspicion about that and interrupted because he wasn't quite ready for me to do that just yet. My entire ass was wet now. I checked to make sure my dress wasn't drooping into the liquid in which I now sat.

"Honey, can you get me a clean napkin?"

"Sure, but why?"

"The one I have is going to be very wet in a minute."

"Huh!"

"Well as you know I didn't wear panties and my pussy has been leaking since I sat down. On a wooden chair, dear," I told my sweet husband.

"Oh, right. God, I'm sorry," he huffed getting up and going to the bar to talk to Sam. Sam shoved several towels into Mark's hand.

* * Mark * *

It just goes to show you how stupid guys can be sometimes. We want our women without panties under their dress, but we don't consider the consequences. I took the towels from Sam and hurried back to my darling wife. Taking one towel from me, she stood turning to wipe up her chair. I just gawked at her standing there with her dress up around her waist.