All Comments on 'A Real Surprise Party'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 306 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I loved it and gave it 5 big stars. One thing is for sure, everyone out on the desk saw the evenings entertainment. At least she can't lie her way out this one. Too many witnesses.

desecrationdesecration17 days ago

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and as far as "revenge" -- I am skeptical of the utility of this concept -- goes, this is one of the most satisfying ones I have read so far. I would say to some of the commenters here that they do not realize how thoroughly the cheaters have been crushed, or rather that this has been set in motion. The old saying "he showed me his ass" comes to mind here. Once you see what someone really is, underneath all the pretense and manipulation, you will never trust them again if you see something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Ended too quickly. Both cheaters needed crushed.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Not enough pain and suffering. Needs/Needed a part two.

Emma2009Emma2009about 2 months ago

Maybe he should go talk to Mrs. Ross, I’m sure she would be interested.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fucking reads as incomplete. Cuck might just consider keeping her the next morning

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa2 months ago

Pretty awesome story I will definitely think of it when my hubby is cooking wings on the grill. I guess I will have to make the potato salad instead of pasta salad.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

Needs more ending. There's sooo much more you could have done with this. 4/5 BRB

TommywinklesTommywinkles3 months ago

Enjoyed this little story, thought it ended a bit to abruptly

jmmj5jmmj53 months ago

Never was a fan of potato salad, but this story is even better than really good wings.

With wings, we usually had beans that were sweet enough to put a dentist's kids through college.

That. Was. Brutal. ...and so deserved. Other LWs have been left more destitute, but Emily got her ass handed to her and Jeff only had to arrange a party.

Well done, and I look forward to your next one.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Karma is a bitch, isn't it??!!! Thank you.

Catcher78Catcher783 months ago

Wonderful work. Thanks.

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Maybe flesh out the ending more?

RimmerdalRimmerdal3 months ago

It's funny detractors. Go rent a humour.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Juvenile story, shit ending, nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shit ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's it !!! What kind of ending is that ! VERY DISAPPOINTING. Not enough hurt, not enough burning. Such a wimpy ending !!!!!

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Great story. Nothing like a BTB comedy.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Second reading of this tale and still think it a riot. It's a 5-star to me ......

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

hmmm, cute surprise party,,,

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Always fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

since the scumbags wife was so hot why not let the 2 cheated on spouses have a little fun together ??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You always finish your stories too quick and take all tge fun out of the patback.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too short. Ended prematurely. Voted 2.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Read it again and it still works. She gets caught and all she can do is blame him? She's not marriage material. And there is something about wings and potato salad that works, too.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Only okay for me. Without any sort of future looking, it just feels unfinished. And Emily is completely unlikable and a horrible character with no remorse whatsoever. Only her own ego. Not nearly enough pain heaped upon the two of them. Yes, we can imagine what the repercussions are, but I don't read stories to make up my own endings.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I suppose that if one or the other does not come up to scratch, in desperation one will seek something or someone who can. Pity, but that is the way it goes at times.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars and I bet the wings and beer was great . I thought I did good sending Pictures and Video to my ex's family . This guy did it right

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cuck ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An oldie but a goodie. 5 ⭐️s

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

The first half was ok, then it started getting weak and finally fizzled out. I still gave you a 3, your at least average.

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

That was so funny! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good part one. It just needs an ending

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Fantastic story looks like I have another favourite author .5stars

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

nice story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great except for no real finish. 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not nearly enough BTB when the "you should have been around more" came out of her filthy mouth.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well written, well thought out plot, I did like how didn’t just loose it

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Well written, well thought out plot, I did like how didn’t just loose it

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

If that was an attempt at revenge, I shudder what the MC does to people he likes ....

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

He should have sent the skank off with her Mom/sister and offered Mrs. Ross a room. She might have needed some comfort/revenge(snicker).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a lazy attempt of a story... must have been a rush job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job on the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, a really good way to deal with a cheating slut, at last a story where the husband actually has some balls, and deals with a bitch as she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's how it's done! No weeping, no puking or any other pathetic nonsense, just firm, decisive action and the public exposure of a lying, self serving bitch who, without that exposure would have worked just as swiftly and decisively to spin it her favour and make him the bad guy. HDK is the boss! 5 stars!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.11.22]

Once again HDK makes the trope of LW Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

I would have loved a scene in a courtroom where he subpoenaed all the party people to tell what they saw. If not physical pain, the bitch should humiliated to suicide!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

If Nitpic wants other than fantasy go to the Webster's Dictionary.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

Only from the mind of HDK can we get these absolute jewels of flaky literature.

Thanks HDK

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, but too bad both cheaters weren't put in the hospital, with injuries or worse...

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story but I thought it was somewhat incomplete.

The story ends with Jeff and Emily caught having sex at the party Ron set up and the aftermath of what happens between Emily and Ron the next morning. But what happened to Emily and Jeff at work? Did Jeff’s wife divorce him after seeing him fuck Emily that night? What happened between Ron and Emily? Did they get a divorce? What were the terms of the settlement like? Was there mandatory counseling and how did that go? What happened to Ron’s career after this evening? So much of the story is left untold. I give the story 5 stars. I loved the idea of inviting everyone to his home for a party and then Emily and Jeff fucking in front of everyone while they watched and waited for the sign to say SURPRISE.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Really finished.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Usual

As usual with this author,pure fantasy.There is no way he could have set up the party and guests I in that timescale,nor have the lovers arrive on queue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Narcissist BITCH! 5 stars.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Really good but a bit about the fallout from her cheating would have been appreciated.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story again. Thanks for your writing.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

The perfect way to deal with a worthless, cheating, self adsorbed whore. I always enjoy the "caught red handed cheater" try to turn the tables and blame the husband. It is too bad the husband couldn't legally taser the cheater when they attempt this farce.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

it was short like a cuck's cock. meh.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

You did exactly what I would have done. Unfortunately my ex was to smart to to get caught.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Welcome home honey! Evil is pushed aside in the light of day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too quick an ending. 3 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hitting a slut where she is most vulnerable, in the public relations battle. The bitch will not be able to spin this, and THAT is what will really kill her! Good job! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, as I've seen with a few of your stories - which I overall enjoyed, by the way - it's too short, not going into the her boss's weakening of Emily, or the days up to, including, & just after the divorce. This would've strengthened the story. But I did like it - especially the munchies after Emily & her boss was caught. Ha!! 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

divorce is the only answer.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 2 years ago

He sure stayed calm. Good story

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

Infidelity amplified by some humor and a lot of devastation.

5*

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 2 years ago

Someone really missed the chance to yell, "TA-DAAA!".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would’ve loved a bit of what happened next, even though we all know. Really liked the story — Bob

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

No de cent comeback for her stupid comments blaming him.Weak ending. He did the right thing but was still a wimp. She will profit from the event . Low score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent.

It's for sure easy to imagine what's next.

He sees a divorce attorney the next morning. Goes to the bank. Pays off credit cards. Splits money.

Serves her a few days later with adultery as the cause.

She doesn't contest it. Marriage is over. No y around her is sympathetic at all.

Her boss gets divorced as well. She is transferred at work away from her boss.

House is put up for sale. They move out and split proceeds. Divorce finishes.

She is treated like a pariah by friends, family and coworkers. Has to widen her "net casting" to find someone who doesn't think of her as the slut she is.

He moves on getting over his pain and regret at having married a slut and wasted those years within 6 to 8 months or so.

They probably both are fine and living different lives 4 or 5 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, he did it correctly.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and to the point. Very well done.

Whoever needs more of an ending should use their imagination. It does not always need to be spelled out until "they die happily ever after".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neat. Sweet. Petite. Complete.

Like most short stories, this one is a snapshot of an event in a persons life.

It is not bloody Coronation Street. It is not a lifelong saga. It is a short story highlighting one event in someone's life.

It has a finish. He is looking forward to a brighter life and now he can see it will happen.

What better and more satisfying finish can there be?

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, things were clear and easy to keep track of, but i agree, its needs more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very short, high quality, you seem to have a better proof reader than most or you are just better. Very balanced story, just enough sex, my own opinion would be needs more talk between the couple but thats my personal feeling. great job,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No ending. 3*s. The plan got him the desired result but boy, was his reaction weak!!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 2 years ago

Finish it no one enjoys a story with no real finalisation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of an ending PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“I know you must be upset,” her mom told me. “And Emily really deserves a beating, but I think she is suffering already.”

I don't think Emily suffered that much. What's a little public humiliation among family and friends. She deserved much more than what she got but hey, he'd soon be free from the cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, another page would have finished the story, but a 4 anyway.

Bill

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Wonderful story by an author with a wonder imagination. Try as hard as I could I could never get any evidence of wife #4 fucking every black guy she could find. If I had half the brains of the author I could have caught her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid, selfish cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your a cuckold loving author, do you enjoy slurping the cum from your wife’s, opps sorry my bad you couldn’t possibly have ever been in a relationship with a female the only time you’d get any is with a wallet in hand so let’s try again, do you enjoy slurping the cum from your hooker after she comes back to your room from the gang bang you arranged in the penthouse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could use an epilog though

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Goodbye to YOU! You read these stories and there usually is two sides to them. No doubt about either side of this one. His or hers, and not the other his or hers. this could have a second chapter about what happened at work the next day. it would be a short cut to never having to work again. for both the cheated on spouses. It all was because of work and he was obviously her superior.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. I think he has destroyed the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was too short and i wanted to know what ultimately happened to everyone.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

JPB is in love with "being cool" so he thinks the end of the story is so "cool" with "cool" hubby character. As in "cool" wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

swell, well done HDK...

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SUCH A PATHETIC ENDING...ENDING WITH THE DUMB HUSBAND EATING POTATO SALAD AND THE WHORE WIFE AND HER BIG MOUTH....REALLY, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE OF PUTTING HER AND HER BOSS IN PLACE....THIS WAS RATHER IMMATURE WITH NO FUCKING SUBSTANCE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not much of a story here.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Just like a woman trying to blame the husband for being hurt and embarrassed being caught in a compromising situation in the living room. I did love line when she noticed her husband sitting in the chair: :

"What are you doing here?" I teach sometimes and always tell people "there is no such thing as a dumb question", I take that back in this particular instance. Good story

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

A naughty but rather droll offering...:)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

I've read this before. I don't remember my comment but now I believe there wasn't enough retribution. The cheating cunt didn't get her come-uppings. Just one more page would have taken care of that. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All heterosexual men, at one time of another, have been humiliated by a woman. The thing that I have never been able to understand, is how a guy would knowingly enter into a relationship with a married woman, and by doing so, help her cause pain and humiliation to the husband.Especially, if wifey intends to stay married to her husband. I guess I can understand a one night hookup, but putting down the guy and helping her cause him misery, is just sick. Talking about what she can do to “fleece him” if he divorces her, etc. How can any man, knowingly put another man thru that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...