All Comments on 'A Real Wife'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic paedophile writer…shit story…garbage!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, AAAAAA++++++

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 2 years ago

Well done. The more you write, the better you get. Please keep writing!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

No nasty comments from me.

I really enjoyed reading this story. I'll have to check out your other stories.

Thank you and keep writing.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

I loved every line, it was a bit of a tear-jerker for me (which is unusual) I had thought that it might go this way but the eventual 'journey' was well written and thoughtfully told.

Great Job, Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Don finally found a real wife. She had loved him for years, he made her a woman, and she made him a daddy!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Should have filed this under incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Carrie's mother got her just deserts, ok. However, I'm somewhat concerned about the relation between Don and Carrie. Even though it isn't illegal, it is amoral to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MC is not very observant if it took him years to figure out that Carrie was Margaret's daughter and was cheating for the last 6 years. A 20 year age difference, too much. Only just a so so story

hankmbb1017hankmbb1017about 2 years ago

Sometimes true happiness takes a while to be found. Nicely done!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Jeez, this is so far from reality that it is just garbage. All the legal aspects are wrong, If you write stories that are dependent on legal actions, make sure they are believable. Plus, so many unanswered questions. Why didn't step daughter come and live with you and her mother at age 15 when you eventually found out the truth? Why were you such a pathetic arsehole that you let your wife continue cheating for 6 years before you finally did something? Then you told her you were going to divorce her but still hadn't got any evidence of her cheating! Really? Plus, how old were you when you married your 21 year old step daughter? Must have been around 40.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sick

Disgusting shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh my gosh… get a freakin’ editor, or at least proof-read the thing. This is so hard to read. The plot is not bad, but writing and dialogue are atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sigh….had all the elements of a good tale….but tne assembly of them was just not very good.

.

As terrible as Margaret was, we never really got to know her —- especially we never got an insight as to how Don never figured out the truth about her before and for a few years after marrying her. The whole “mystery daughter” thing never made sense.

.

Making even less sense was Don going YEARS living with Carrie and NOT fucking her until she completed school, law school, and was working for him for years. Just not credible.

.

Lack of any info post divorce on Margaret was also a story deficiency. As was total lack of info and interaction with her sister Carol. E.G. — how could Don NOT have interacted with Carol over the years…especially after learning that Carrie was Margaret’s daughter? And putting up with tne cheating for so long….to “protect” a girl NOT his daughter and NOT even living with him until she was 18??

.

Just too many plot holes and shortcomings.

.

3 ***……barely.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Ooh, subject material was very dicey bordering perversion. Knowing he had a slut wife for a long long time did not help either. Maybe taking some writing fiction classes would help. Nobody cares for a page of how well he did starting a labdscape business.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Solid story with a good flow to the narrative, but the story arc had some gaps that drew me away from fully vesting in it. I know writers here are from all over the world and laws vary from place to place, but I don't know of any country that would have left his wife with nothing. Only way to work that in would have been a prenup. Yes, it's a common meme in LW, but it fits into the real world to make the story more relatable. The other part was the age of Carrie and him when he married her mother. I would have kept the age gap closer. You did a great job walking us through the growth of their relationship, but the situation and age gap made me uncomfortable. If the mom had her at 14-15, and he married Margaret when she was 26, and have him a couple years younger at 24ish, then the gap "feels" better. Just a thought. Still - great effort! 4*

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

It was a little too incestuous for my taste but fairly well written. I gave it four stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

What became of the ex?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

That was a very patient girl and an OVERLY patient man. So…what became of the first wife?

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
A Good Story (5 Stars)

While some would think this a story of pedophilia. These readers did not read the same story I did.

Pedophile - a person who is sexually attracted to children

Pedophilia - conventional usage, a psycho-sexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual interest in prepubescent children or attempts to engage in sexual acts with prepubescent children.

In your story, I read none of the above written in the story itself. I believe your story is well written. It achieves the desired effect of describing an image of a couple which is destroyed by unfaithful wife. Then 2 people who have feelings falling in love and marrying. Yes, the story is different than what most people expect. That being said, based on the writing, the two never had a relation that was inappropriate prior to the female being the age of consent.

The 2 people in this story, while being almost 20 years a part in age, do fall in love and have a legal and loving relationship. I consider the story one of the best (5 Stars).

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anon pathetic,

To paraphrase the movie, I don’t think those words mean what you think they mean.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Kind of a skeezy storyline. No matter how much the writer wants to make it sound noble, it just doesn’t get beyond being what it is, which is to say it is twisted.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Strangely enough I quite liked it, probably have a Lolita syndrome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written , great story , I enjoyed it very much , great job and I look forward should you write another..

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

good story and well written no nitpicking here

mindmeld31mindmeld31about 2 years ago

Tough read.

For so many reasons.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 years ago

Love a really happy ending once in a while!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

No, sorry, make it the daughter's best friend to avoid that ick factor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weird formatting issues, a weak plot, the generic and horribly overused "cuck gets a better wife right away" ending, all combine to make this not worth even 1 page.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Shocked at the total disrespect that I was just shown." - She comes home late, drunk, stoned and freshly fucked, not even TRYING to hide it, and he's shocked at her disrespect?

\

"I knew then, that our marriage was truly over." - THEN he knew? Not all the other times she came home late, drunk, stoned and fucked?

\

"For the life of me...I can not understand why she hates you so much." - I can; because she's a selfish bitch and having a kid cramps her "style."

\

"The reason why her mother did not respond, is very simple. Her real mother was passed out drunk, in bed upstairs." - I believe you just said that.

Sorry, only halfway through page one and I can't go on. He lets her cheat for six years before taking action?

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Hell no. This just felt creepy and I need a shower to wash it off of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good. Maybe a little more detail about the ex-wife and their relationship? Seems odd that any man would last all those years knowing about her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had no idea Woody Allen ran a gardening business.

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Nicely done. Unusual theme but a logical and natural development for the situation . Strong characters that evolved well with the story.

Thanks 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Nice story about a very patient husband, whose only hopes in life were love, a faithful wife, children, a family life and its happiness. I specially thank you from saving us from the usual cuckolding garbage so pervasive in the "Loving Wives'" section of this site. Thanks for the story and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, but a huge age difference. But hey, it's their life

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Good story--even if Anonymous couldn't see it. 5 Stars! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must admit, the "raising your own wife" thing is super creepy and off-putting to me. Usually its cathartic to read about a terrible cheating wife walk away broken with nothing and the decent husband get a happy ending but in this case it left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Proof Read!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

The choice of being call a Pedophile to a grown ass woman or a willing cuckold to a sorry ass whore wife….hummmmmm

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
The proper spelling is

Bawling

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 2 years ago

Just plain horrible writing.

I couldn't finish it

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I didnt get to far through this once it became evident that you simply used the LW template maker for the wife in this story. If you are going to use a complete cliche, not everyone will bother slogging through it.

And this little gem was the beginning of the end for me "Her make-up was smeared and her panties were hanging out of her hand bag. There was a white liquid running down the inside of her thighs. I could also see a large glob of it on her panties.

When I asked her was every thing alright, she drunkenly told me to go fuck myself. I stood there. Shocked at the total disrespect that I was just shown." Didnt notice how f-ing stupid that actually was?

If your aim is, which the use of the well worn cliches is for, to rile up the the knuckle draggers and get a higher rating then well done. Doesnt make your story good. They are as easy to get a good rating from as the cuck crowd is when one of them posts what they consider a story.

So I give it a 2 since thats about as many paragraphs as I got through.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

nope this guy is too dumb to have lived as long as he has. she never mentioned a daughter till after the marriage lol i mean come on u have to be a doorknob to stay married to that. bigass red neon sign saying meal ticket

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

No development.

Story starts with mc ready for divorce and having full love and support of his step-daughter. No changes in those relationships throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure if it would be possible for many men to adjust their thinking from being a loving father to a horny husband over the same girl/woman. Why such an abhorrence toward the proper usage of English grammar?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Loved this heart warming story. Abused Husband find the love of his life has loved him since she was 12. Reminds me of my #2 wife who wanted me to adopt her young daughter. #2 wife was almost as bad as this wife but she found a bigger dicked coke dealer to support her before it got that bad. Sweet young daughter never saw again. 5 stars for writer

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

ew why did u have to go that rout just bc its a porn site doesnt mean u have to go nasty with it lol

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

I’m not judging, but this seems like a loosely worded story to excuse incest. She went from calling him daddy as a child to calling him daddy in the bedroom 🤔 Even if she is not his flesh and blood the MC took on the mantle of being that child’s parental figure and guardian. The unbelievably horrid and callous ex wife and sister in law were just placeholders in the story to facilitate your idea of these two characters getting together. It sort of stinks of a bait and switch tbh.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Took too long to dump the cheating bitch, and that’s the tragedy in the story. Marrying the stepdaughter is just too close to incest even for LW.

management91399management91399about 2 years ago

I apologize in advance, I normally don't comment on stories I choose not to finish but once I read where this was going it just got super creepy for me. I suspect there could be a meaty sequel in this where the victors in this story end up in therapy for years. Well because of that I didn't rate it but thought I'd drop a comment in, not to change your writing subjects, just to let you know whats on your readers minds.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Well-written. Different plot. Good internal and external dialogue. The pace was very slow. The situation is unique and obviously turns some off. The story is close to incest. His waiting and her learning was the cause of the pace. After the divorce, the story hand no friction, or problems, or issue. The pace would have been improved if she considered dating or if some guy went out of his way to claim her. Conflict is at the core of good stories. In the future remember that comment. I like the story.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Ick.

No. In most states a step-father is included in the prohibited incest relationships, for good and obvious reasons. OK, the child is now an adult, but this still is unpleasant.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

5 Stars - I liked it quite a lot.

CDRLawCDRLawabout 2 years ago

this is the most disturbing, distasteful story I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always, nasty comments will be filed in the circular receptacle. I guess like so many others who won't allow voting, or comments, you are most likely a very fragile and frightened man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He Woody Allen thing ended badly and at no time warmed the hearts of non pedophiles. Stopped reading as soon as it was made evident where it was leading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where do people see pedophilia and 'raising a wife' in this story? A jaundiced eye sees only yellow.

Forto02Forto02about 2 years ago

Hey!, we are in literotica

Nobody had sex here while still underage. That fulfills the “do not” rules of the place.

Wether or not it was incest, it is quite irrelevant

My vote…. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, not sure where all the nasty incest comments are coming from on this one. She was 12 when he married her mom so he wasn't "bathing her at 5", she pursued him and it was made clear that it took the MC a long time to come to terms with her desires. My only complaint is I felt it should have been longer and fleshed out the MC's first relationship more, emphasis the fact that Margaret was a rebound relationship, and then spend longer on Carrie trying to convince him to have a relationship with her. So just needs more.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

I suggest that if a man is going to have a sexual relationship with a woman for whom he stood in the place of a parent for years while she was growing up, that it be tagged appropriately or put in the (Incest and) Taboo category.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

"Her make-up was smeared and her panties were hanging out of her hand bag. There was a white liquid running down the inside of her thighs. I could also see a large glob of it on her panties.

When I asked her was every thing alright, she drunkenly told me to go fuck myself. I stood there. Shocked at the total disrespect that I was just shown.

Then during the following day, when I answered the phone, a man asked for her. When I said that she was still sleeping, he told me to tell her that he would be at the bar waiting for her. I knew then, that our marriage was truly over."

Nothing gets by this MC does it? I know this was the setup for the daughter step-dad relationship but seriously? You make him this stupid.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Story was better than some, worse than others. Don’t know if all the question marks were a formatting error but if they were deliberate please stop doing so, it had no impact on the story whatsoever and therefore pointless.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Not my thing, this story. A man who allows his wife to cheat on him for six years is not credible to me. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether it is okay to marry a ward when they are grown up. What I missed in your story are the real feelings. I could never feel into the story. But that's my problem! 3*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and it could be wierd that is his step daughter but she didn’t live with them until she turned 18 . Why did he ever marry the mother . Obviously she is a fucking mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story with disturbingly bad editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Desperately need an editor. The number of incomplete sentences and mistakes in grammar killed the enjoyment of attempting to read this word salad. As for content, plot holes abound, many of which have been already addressed. And if one cannot see the incestual manipulation embedded in the story, intentional or not, one either doesn’t care about such exploitation, is naive, or is a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A helluva good story. Some of the comments are 'yech' others are good. LP

TonyspencerTonyspencerabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story overall, thank you.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - poor grammar and not much of a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When you tell me some guy knew about and has put up with his wife's infidelity for 6 years I have little to no sympathy for him... end of story. 1-star

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I liked the plot line.

I suggest reading the story out loud to yourself to help catch errors.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

one other point I would also like to make about this story, is that a full-term pregnancy leaves very visible stretch marks on EVERY woman's body. A cesarean or C-section birth usually leaves a distinct 6" long scar either horizontal along the top of her pubic hair line, or vertical straight down from her bellybutton - it is impossible to mask, or cover up. If this MC was so clueless that he did not recognize what those stretch marks or scars were and what caused them - then he deserved whatever he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On occasion I will defend a writer's thoughts describing infidelity, and why, in this case Don waited 6 years to get rid of her. Basically, he tried to change her. What he didn't see when he met her was that she was already a slut, whoring in bars. He thought it was love at first sight, but all she wanted was a meal ticket and a roof over her head. On top of that, she dumped her 12 year old daughter off on her sister, not so that she and Don could really get to know each other, but to get the freedom to look for more cock, and maybe a a bigger roof, while Don was still building his business. Yeah, big guys, sometimes are softies, their moms raised them that way, but that doesn't mean you can fuck with them like she did, it just means they have a longer fuse. That goes for love too, but she abused his patience to the point he took action. Sure, a lot of us might have done something stupid earlier, but he did all the right things, letting her hang herself to the point she got nothing and even lost custody of her daughter, and God knows what plans she had for her. No, think what you want, but I think he did it right, even to the point of his attorney being able to show the court that Don had the patience after he knew, to try to rehabilitate her, but it failed. Well done. Keep writing. Don't forget, editing is important too.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Re nixros and stretch marks

You are wrong about stretch marks. My wife and I have a 28 year old son. She was almost a week over due when they induced labor. Natural or vaginal delivery. Not a single stretch mark.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the last comment about stretch marks. I had a fwb who had 2 births and no marks.

I am now at the age of 82 18 months into a relationship with a woman aged 59 (the same age as my daughter) who has a son, again no stretch marks.

She initiated the relationship and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My only regret is that our time together will be short but it is and will continue to be so intense and filled with love

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I am a sucker for a good love story.

I am 18 months into a wonderful relationship with a woman who is 23 years younger than me and is only 3 months older than my daughter. What nasty names am I going to be called?

Actually I am 82 and my lover is 59 and a grandmother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bored ro tears by secong page.

Hat cuck males

The girl is 18 she he could dump his slut wife and Carrie with him.

I really get turned off by the long suffering cuck.

Also, a proof reader wood be a plus.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

The story was rocky to start. However it turned into a beautiful LOVE Story. I completely enjoyed it. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish authors would not hide great Romances in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweet, nice plot, good character development.

Pay no attention to those who can't rad the king's English and a just hateful.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too jumbled up and erratic. Next story do a sentence outline to guide your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again a good idea but really bad developed. The MC was totally unrealistic and totally stupid: he knews for a long time and did nothing ? So, since this was not one of the so many boring and unrealistic cuck fantasies, it's 3*.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it. How do you beat that. I know, with a stick.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Beyond creepy. Dump this trash in the Incest category. Yeah, she's a stepdaughter, but he RAISED HER. You clearly need professional mental services. I suggest you find a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jumbled mess, you repeat the characters statements and or ideas in the same paragraph. If you fail English in highschool don't try to become a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Umm Carrie is his stepdaughter. Why is this labeled Loving Wives? Yeah ok Margaret. But wth?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry but marrying a long term stepdaughter is absolutely cringeworthy. Not cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.

SIMILAR Stories