A Real Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the short time that you have been living with us, I have come to love you as well. But not as a man loves a woman, but as a father loves his daughter." I kissed her forehead again. "That was part of the result of the vow that I took, when I married your mother."

My thoughts were becoming jumbled as to where she was going with the meaning of her request.

"Your mother broke that commitment to be a family when she cheated. My heart, at present, has to heal before I can accept another." I began to softly cry. If she meant what I thought she did, I needed to buy some time. I did not want to hurt her by any rejection on my part.

"If I were to accept you, or anyone else for that matter, I would ask to be given time to heal, and not judge me too harshly for my actions." We held onto each other.

We walked back to the car holding onto each other, and drove home in silence. Carrie kept her hand in mine the whole time. My worry was to not hurt her, if I did not accept her in that manner. But her hand in mine, indicated that she wanted to take ownership of my affections. I began to feel that she wanted me to be that lucky guy.

***************

Over the course of the following months, my divorce's final decree came through. I was now officially free from the bitch. My heart began to slowly heal. I also found that my feelings for Carrie also began to slowly change during that time as well.

She did nothing overtly sexual. But just her being there everyday, lent an air of domestic tranquility to our new household.

Carrie continued with her studies. It was going to be nice to soon have my own personal lawyer. I also noticed that during this time that she did not date. She gave me the excuse of too much school work.

I also became aware that her affections towards me were becoming much more noticeable. Her kisses goodbye were always on the lips. That they also became longer and increased over time to be more intense.

While watching TV, she would sit close to me on the couch and place her head on my shoulder or lay down and place her feet on my lap. She would then have me rub one foot, while she rubbed the other one over my groin. She would moan sexily, as I was massaging them. I came to realize later, that she was playing me just like a violin.

At dinner, she would reach for my hand and rub the back of it. Her saying 'I love you' became more frequent and was said with a sexier tone. The meaning from all of it, had transitioned us from a 'father-daughter' relationship, to like one more of a 'man-woman' relationship.

When not in school, she would show up on job sites and bring me lunch. A few times my lead foreman told me to hurry up and marry her. It was then that I began to question had I officially become that lucky guy. At least I did in the eyes to everyone else, but me. That all took place over the course of the following year after the final decree.

Then just before spring break, before entering the final semester of her senior year, she hit me with the decision that she had decided to graduate with a degree in business administration and not go on to law school. Her course work was heavily weighted towards business law and finance.

Her reasoning was that it would be better for the company. We discussed it several times over the next couple of weeks. I did not fully understood why.

At dinner one evening, I brought the subject up again, as to why she wanted to change. "Carrie, why do you want to change your major? I thought you wanted to be a lawyer?" She may not be my biological daughter, as I have said, but I still only want the best for her.

"I want to be able to run this business for you, so that it takes pressure off of you to do other things." She stated matter of factually. "With the possibility of getting the contract for that new subdivision, you will not have time to breathe."

I was planning for a big job with one of my home builders that was slated to begin within the next 2 years. It was to be a subdivision of some 120 high end homes. Which also included an 18 hole championship golf course. I was looking at the logistics of organizing my crews to cover the job, or the possibility of having to hire more people.

"You could do both. If you were an attorney, specializing in business law, I would have both a business manager and personal representation here at home." I said trying to convince her not to change. "You can help run this during the summer, as well as, between semesters."

"I did not think of that." She had a sly smile on her face. "Alright Don, I won't change. But it will cost you."

Does the word sucker appear on my forehead? I am very smart when it comes to business, and I have a large amount of common sense. But when it comes to understanding the wiles of a woman, I am at a total lose.

"Then my plea bargain is this, that cost will be for us to be more like a couple." She had a determined look in her eyes.

I had a strange feeling, that I had been lead down the garden path. Only to be thrown into the lake naked. With my clothes being taken back home.

"Alright counselor, we will start going out on dates beginning Friday night. Besides, it is your 21st birthday anyway. You pick the place." I laughed as I slowly shook my head. My defeat was evident.

Carrie was in advanced placement, and was able to take some college courses in high school. To say that this girl was smart, would be a gross understatement. Hence, while most college seniors were celebrating turning 22 their senior year, Carrie would celebrate it during the summer between her first and second year of law school.

"Good, then I will need your credit card. I will need to get a new dress for the occasion." Her face was bright with her excitement as she had just won her first case.

Yep! I just got suckered. Nicely played, or what! I shook my head as I laughed, as Carrie held her hand out. She knew that she just put one over on me. I'll need to be more and better prepared from now on. I would hate to be the opposing counselor.

"OK, young lady. You got me there. After you finish the kitchen, bring me my wallet. You can go shopping tomorrow. Just don't buy the store out." I finished my meal, then went into my office to do some paperwork and double check the routes for the next day.

***************

Friday night came. I had already showered, shaved, dressed and was waiting in the living room. Carrie had laid out my dress clothes, while I was out working. Just like a wife would do.

My anticipation was high, to see what restaurant Carrie had selected, and what new dress she had purchased. But no matter what she wore, it would look absolutely beautiful.

My house sits on several acres out in the country, and is built like a T. Such that the large master bedroom, with an en-suite bathroom, is on one side of the house, and the other bedrooms are on the other. Her bedroom is also en-suite. The living room is in the front of the house, which has the main entrance.

The hallway to the den, sits off of the living room. My office is part of a separate wing, in the middle of the house off of the den, with its own entry. This leads to the large barn that houses the trucks and equipment. The kitchen, and dining room, are off of the den, facing the backyard.

I heard her heels softly tapping on the carpet, as she walked down the hallway from her bedroom. As I stood nervously waiting in the living room. My jaw just about hit the floor when I first saw her. Carrie had purchased one of those little black numbers. Her braless pert B cup breasts jiggled as she walked.

"Man, am I in trouble tonight." I groaned out loud.

"What did you expect me to wear, for the one man that I am truly in love with?" Her smile shone brightly on her face. She performed a pirouette then a curtsy.

The dress, what little there was of it, was held up on her shoulders by two thin spaghetti straps. There was no back. The first bit of material started at the top of her ass. The dress ended at mid thigh. I just hoped that she wore panties.

Her stay-up seamed nylons were a shimmery nude colored. Her 4'' black, open toed stiletto heels had thin straps that wound up her calf. They matched her dress perfectly.

Her make up was flawless. Her finger and toe nails, along with her lips, were a deep red. Her long blonde hair hung loosely around her shoulders and shimmered in the light.

She had a jeweled choker around her neck, with long jeweled earrings hanging from her delicate ears. The ring on her left ring finger, looked like a diamond. It had, what looked like, a diamond ring on it. She wore a gold ankle bracelet on her left ankle. She told me that she wore it to show everyone that she belongs to me.

The little girl that I had met, and came as a package deal, along with her mother all those years ago, was now standing before my eyes as a fully grown woman. Professing her love for me. For the life of me, I did not know when she had transformed into this very beautiful creature.

As much as I tried not for it to do, my cock started to harden anyway. She came up to me, took my arm, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and whispered very sexily into my ear 'I love you Don', and we left for our dinner.

My cock grew even harder immediately, and did an involuntary twitch when she said that. If I was not in love with her before, I am now. For I have come to realize that I am that lucky guy. I just could not figure out how I deserved that honor.

As we drove, Carrie sat as close to me as she could. I could not get the stiffness in my pants to go down. Her hand never left my right thigh, until we reached our destination. Which she had pre-programmed into the GPS.

Which it turned out to be a very high class restaurant. This, I thought, she had picked the perfect place for tonight.

As she exited the car, the valet looked at Carrie in such a way that was lascivious. I gave him a dirty look, but he just gave me a thumbs up. To say that Carrie was the center of attention, as we walked into the restaurant, hand in hand, would be an understatement. I heard silverware hitting plates, as it was dropped.

As we ate, I continuously saw both staff and customers alike, looking at her. In a strange way, it made me proud to be with her, and to know that she is with me. I did not care if people thought that I was robbing the cradle. Or that I had married a trophy wife. I observed at least one husband being hit by his wife, on more than one occasion, for staring at Carrie.

After finishing dinner, we sat there for another hour talking about the upcoming contract for the new subdivision and how to allocate the crews. She demonstrated, quite ably, that she has a very firm grasp of the business. Carrie said that we would need to hire more people. I agreed.

I didn't trust myself to be alone with Carrie, walking on the beach this time. Instead, I took her dancing. At least in a crowded club, I wouldn't want to make love to her against a sand dune. Instead she made love to me on the dance floor. Any time another guy asked her to dance, she turned them down. She just waved the ring on her left hand. Even though it was not an engagement ring.

Her leg was between mine during each of the slow dances. This put her pussy rubbing against � � � � � � � � � � � � �

my left leg and my very hard erection. I am absolutely sure she knew. At times, even over the noise of the club, I could hear her contented sighs and moans. My underwear was soaked with pre-cum by the time we went home.

It took every bit of strength I had not to take Carrie to bed when we got in the door.

***************

The following morning, I spoke with my 6 foremen, received their input and set about the hiring process for another crew to handle the new subdivision. I promoted one of my longtime employees to be that foreman. I divided the current work up, so my new foreman gained the experience of handling his men. Carrie stepped right in and handled the business during her summer break.

Life went on. The planning for the new subdivision was going very well. Carrie continued with her studies in the fall, as well as, taking care of the house. I was truly amazed as to how she did it. She is a natural homemaker. She will be a wonderful mother.

Then the day came when Carrie graduated, with honors, with her bachelors in the spring. She was accepted immediately, and was ready to start law school in the fall.

Our Friday night dates became longer and more intimate. It was during one such date that I realized then, that I had developed much stronger feelings for her. I held those feelings in check for the next 2 years. I wanted her to concentrate on school, not on me. It was a near herculean feat, but I knew that it could not last forever.

Because I did not want to hurt her in any way, I only allowed her to just do the lovey dovey stuff. I had her remain in her own room. I would not allow for us to become fully intimate. This was just in case something occurred that would change my mind.

************

It was during our date night just after Labor Day. She was in her final year of law school. After dinner, Carrie had me drive back down to the beach. She took her heels off, leaving them in the car, so we could walk along the water's edge. She held my hand tightly.

She stopped us after walking silently for a little while. The beach was deserted. There were no houses in the area. There was a very bright full moon, that had just risen and cast a golden glow upon the water. It contrasted with the white caps of the waves.

She turned and, on tippy toes, put her arms around my neck. Her hands just were able to come together. Then she kissed me with a passion that was one from a woman to her man.

Her tongue sort entry into my mouth. I gave in immediately. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and lifted her slim frame up. She then wrapped her legs around me. My hands moved underneath her, so that I was holding her up by her ass cheeks.

Her kiss deepened even more. I lost my balance, causing us to fall backwards onto the sand at the water's edge. Carrie did not break our kiss. I heard her moans and pleadings for more. My moans matched hers. My love for this beautiful creature finally burst through my hesitation.

She slowly broke our kiss. "Take me home Don,...and make love to me...so that I can finally show you this deep love...that I have for you." She resumed our kiss, just as a wave washed over us. It was beginning to look like a scene out of 'From Here to Eternity'.

I rolled us over to our sides. Then, using my arms to push us up, I was able to get to my knees. "You know, this would be a lot easier if you were to let go." Carrie was still wrapped around me. "No. You are just going to have to do it yourself." We were both laughing.

She did let go. Sitting hard on her rump. Just then, another wave hit us, bigger then the first. This one washing up her dress. She shrieked. We both stood up quickly, realizing the coldness of the water, and walked back to the car laughing, as the water dripped from our clothes.

"This is something that you can tell your grand-kids about." I said happily.

"Don! Are you proposing?" Carrie asked with a tone that was gleefully aquiver.

"I was 31 when I married your mother, when you were only 12 years old. I am now 43. I don't see how you would want to marry an old man like me?" I was truthfully flummoxed.

"I have wanted to marry you since I was that little girl. The love that I have had for you since then, has changed naturally, from that of a child's infatuation, to one of love that a woman has for the man she sees as her soulmate."

"So, yes Don. I would want to marry you. Even if you think that you are an old man." She whispered tenderly, as she wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"Then I believe that we need to make this official." I got down on one knee. "Will you Carrie Ann Rogers consent to be my wife?" I pretended to hold a box with a ring.

"Well, I really need to think about this." She faked being deep in thought, all for about 2 seconds. "Yes!!" She jumped into my arms and resumed our water disturbed kiss. When we came up for air, I needed to completely make it official.

"Tomorrow then, we will go to the jewelers and you can pick up your ring. It has been there for several months." She attacked my mouth with her kisses. "Be warned, I want a simple ceremony. Like we say our vows at the court house type stuff." I said, putting her in the car.

"So, you mean to tell me that you have been planning on asking me to marry you for a while now?" She hit me across my arm. "Don, I am telling you now. Don't you ever hide anything from me again." I grabbed her hand, and kissed the back of it.

"Yes, dear." Then kissed it again.

As we drove home, Carrie had her hand over my crotch, rubbing my cock through my pants. I was having trouble keeping my mind on the road. The pain, from not having any room for my very painfully hard cock, was nearly excruciating.

When we arrived home, I carried Carrie into the house. Her toes or heels constantly hitting me between the shoulders as her legs swung wildly around my waist. She also held on, with her arms wrapped around my neck. Her lips firmly planted on mine.

When we reached, what is now our bedroom, I lowered her to the floor. I pushed the tiny straps off of her shoulders. Bending down, I kissed her neck, and nibbled on her ear lobe. The hair behind her ear, stood up and I felt her shiver.

She was unbuttoning my shirt, at the same time. Her sighs filled the room. My cock was so hard, that if it was hit hard enough, it felt that it would probably snap off.

"Be gentle with me Don." She whispered into my ear. "I am still a virgin. I have been saving myself just for you" She gently pulled on my earlobe. Her hot breath caressing my neck. That explained as to why she never dated all during college.

My cock twitched upon hearing that. Her dress slid off of her shoulders and puddled at her feet. The only other clothes she wore, was a thong. My own clothes followed shortly there after.

I laid her back onto the bed. Her butt at the edge. Leaning over her, I started at her breasts, then slowly worked my way down her body. I spent several minutes sucking each nipple. Causing them to harden even more then the excited state that they were already in.

Planting kisses and licks with my tongue, I made my way to her belly button. I ran my tongue around and in it. This brought a tiny squeal and shiver from Carrie. I continued downward.

Just to tease her, when I got to the top of her bare mound, I instead kissed the inside of her thigh and then worked down each leg to her foot. Sucked each toe in turn, then switched to the other foot. Then worked my way back up that leg.

All during this time, Carrie was very vocal. Her pleadings to stop then to continue, changed continuously. There were times when a continuous chorus of 'Oh fuck' was repeated like a skipping record. Her moans and screams grew in intensity. So much so that I thought my neighbor, who was a quarter mile away, could hear her.

When I finally sucked on her clit, her butt came off of the bed, and she exploded with the first orgasm of many, that I would give her over the years to come. I licked her pussy of the sweet juices, that I would come to know the taste quite well. I gave her several more before I took her.

Lining my cock up with her entrance, I pushed slowly. Although she was visibly dripping, I did not want to hurt her. As my cock head slid past her outer lips, Carrie cried out.

"Yes...yes." Her breathing was somewhat labored. "Take me my love. Make me yours." She lifted her hips off of the bed in order to impale herself. Taking my time, I reached her maidenhead. I leaned forward, kissed her breast, then warned her that it will hurt. She quickly lifted off of the bed, wrapped her legs around me, then impaled herself all the way to my root. She screamed in pain.