A Real Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still. I spoke softly to her. I told her of the love that I have for her. Also of the wonderful life we will have together. I kissed her softly. After a few minutes, I began to slowly pump in and out of her currently protected pussy. Carrie picked up on this and began to slowly start fucking herself.

---------------

Epilogue

We were married just after she graduated in the spring. I had her intern with the law firm that handles my business affairs for the better part of the following 2 years. She needed some real world experience. Afterwards, she would work out of the house, but still be an associate of the firm.

************

I am sitting here going over some spread sheets pertaining to the profit and loss statements, when a set of small body parts comes flying into me, jumps up on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. "Daddy, mommy says you need to come to dinner. It is getting cold."

"Alright, Lisa." My 7 year old daughter tells me. I kissed the top of her head. "I'll tell your brother." My 5 year old son, David, was playing with his trucks just outside my office door. She jumps down and goes flying back to her mother. Carrie would later tell me that we have another one on the way.

The life that I had envisioned for myself so many years before, had finally happened over the course of the past decade. I know now that I can truly die a happy and contented man. The question that I have asked myself so many times over these past years, occurred to me again. How did I get so lucky?

Thank you all again for reading my little stories. This one was in the 'to be completed' pile for some time. I just got myself involved with other stories.

Please comment and vote. I really enjoy reading your comments. It helps me to become a better writer.

As always, nasty comments will be filed in the circular receptacle.