All Comments on 'A Really Bad Day'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

D'awww... :) Your stories are always so well-written. ^_^ keep on writing, Cat!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Great story

Your characters were very believable and the story was beautifully done. Your stories are always a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing.

IDB.

MiliGirlMiliGirlover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I truly loved it! One of the best stories I've ever read it was beautiful :)

jon99tjon99tover 11 years ago
first time

i just like to say it was a nice story i hope theres moor to read

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome story. All of your stories are breathe takin.

-Ripley--Ripley-over 11 years ago
Thank you for sharing

What an amazing story! It was really well written and instantly drew me in to it. The characters were extremely real to me. I look forward to reading through all your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

when it`s from livecat it must be good!(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY!!!

Another best from you so thank you, wondaful story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!!

It is truly refreshing to read a story that is as well written as this. thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its been said before, but i'll say it again

this story was extremely well written, the flow, the perspective, it was all wonderful

i hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

not often i go for 4 pages but the story was so good,, well writen and very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifully Written

Very well done. It's a pleasure reading love stories from someone with your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories always portray real love between the partners and has an understanding of f/f love that makes us readers feel warm and appreciative of the well written story. The description of making love was almost incidental to a genuine love story - but very welcome and... Stimulating.

Well done for another wonderful story.

****ie

xx

bootneck81bootneck81over 11 years ago
Wonderful

A truly endearing story, I was hooked from page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart Warming

what a sweet, heart-warming love story. Thanks very much! I'm a Yank and I appreciated the British-isms. Excellent characters! I bet you are a professional writer. Right then - time to stop babbling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!!

Loved it!

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibbyover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Please write some more about them

sweetentitysweetentityover 11 years ago
love it!!!!!!

i love the story line, the characters everything, is there a part 2?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

so much fun to read... even after the fifth time...

don't ya'll know that it is hard to take a call when you're deaf? hehe

more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it!!! I'm gay myself so I really can relate! two thumbs up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love these two, want more

love these two and want more. will there be more???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I have read several of your stories and have love them all so far.

After reading them I wish that I was a girl so that I could enjoy the fruits of lesbian love. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

Absolutely loved this story - made me go through all the stories you've put up on here. Will there be another part to this story? I hope so!

Janice1939Janice1939over 11 years ago
Iove is always right

It is such stupidity to deny oneself in this short life we get and Iove is always right, which this beautiful story confirms for everyone.

Love Janice

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Excellent story.

Wonderfully written and beautifully conceived, this story shows what so many of us seek, Love. With Love, the details of crappy days start to fade and the challenges life throws at us cease to batter us, and start to push us into the arms of our lover.

I really enjoyed your skill at dialog, it conveys so much that narration just can't. As another reader commented, I'll have to check out more of your work. Thanks for sharing with us.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Excellent!

Was talking about your stories to AVixenLiterally and she said this was her favorite. I checked it out, remembered reading it before, had to re-read it.

Glad I did, happy to give it 5-stars

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Okay, Gonna Eat My Words Here!

In "Kelly Makes A New Friend" I praised NOT using the "straight girl turns gay" trope. and here I am giving 5-stars to a story that at least seems to be doing just that!

The way I've seen it rationalized elsewhere, and I more or less buy it, is that you fall in love with the person, and just because they are of the same sex doesn't mean that you are now attracted to the same sex.

I have no idea if this ever happens in real life, but as a plot device in a fantasy world it works for me.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I HEART IT!

I'm in awe! Great dialogue, characters. The story line, brilliant.... It is indescribable,, Simply BEAUTIFUL!

** I LOVED IT **

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

As someone else said, I'm not usually a fan of the "straight girl turned gay" theme, but you have written such a wonderful story, with such real characters, I have no choice but to say, "Well done!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Cat, _ Thank You. _ A Beautifully Written Story !!

This is the first of your stories that I have read, and I would give you 10-stars!

I'm Katrina, and being gay-lesbian and a exhibitionist with submissive and masochist tendencies. This isn't the type of story, I'm normally looking for, and when I read that one of your characters was straight! Wooow straight girl turned gay, how original. I'm not into having gay sex with straight women, unless she's extremely dominant and sadistic, that really gets my juices running. My girlfriend Nyeleti, is a dominant lesbian sadist, and she makes me complete. This is me, and the fact that I read your story not only once but three times, is an acknowledgment to your ability as a writer. You didn't just push Chris and Jessica into bed and give your readers 3-pages of nonstop kissing, licking fingering and sucking too nausea. Like most of these writer. No, you took the time to being the characters to life, the same way a good writer does that's creating a character.. So again Thank You, I enjoyed reading this story....

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks, Cat

What joy to find yet another writer on this site who tells a well-crafted story rather than a one-page porno-fest. Thanks for this, Cat. I've got a feeling I'm going to enjoy Chapter 2 and then, later, your other stories.

Congratulations from a fellow-countryman (or should that be countryperson?)

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaalmost 10 years ago
Loved it, loved it so much

I really loved reading this story. My only wish is that the story continues... Anything more would only be mere words and still not convey my true thoughts.

Thank you for sharing with us all.

faithful88faithful88about 9 years ago
Fantastic

Lovely story well written. Please do continue to write more great stories and write more about chris and Jess. Fantastic work

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful story, Cat - I enjoyed every word!

~L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love everything about it

I've probably read this story 10 times, one of the best on this entire site. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Really Good Read

You've created two very compelling characters in a pleasant story. I truly enjoyed the read.

gjames17gjames17almost 8 years ago
A beautiful story...

With interesting, endearing characters. I would love to see another chapter or two. Thank you for sharing this with us.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
A SHITTY DAY TURNS INTO

a cumming out time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved that

Great idea. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another awesome story!

Your writing makes me so happy. You are so creative and when I'm reading i feel like i can almost see it all happen. Thank you for sharing.

~S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 does not do it justice. maybe a 50.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This is not worth 5 or 10 or 100 stars , nope take the universe ....... So beautiful so lovely so hearttouching souldeep sweet ...... Ok im speechless ....... Fabulous

eros53eros53about 2 years ago
Lovely…

This is a truly lovely story, sweet and gentle and loving and caring. I absolutely love it, can’t wait for the next chapter.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Some girls have the amazing ability to look past the superficial and see the person inside.

It's a trait to be prized.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Omg wow!

This story is so beautiful and now definitely a firm favourite ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you so much!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great writing, I really enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fun story - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just kind of the same thing with the same problem though. If you're gay or lesbian, or whatever else you want to call it, homosexual or queer, it's all about you and what you want, and how you want it, when you want it. You're trying to make sex into a music that's all Melody, when it's supposed to be a Harmony. It's all about just being selfish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous