A Really Transforming Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Gabriel is initiated by the Elders, Vampires too.
2k words
4.62
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaleb started to explain something to me.

"I told you about the brazen vampiric rules!" he started seriously.

"Yes!" I replied tense and nervous at the same time as he stroked my breastbone.

"You won't get blood until you are initiated by the three elders!"

"And what does that mean?" I asked timorous because it reminded me of college rituals.

"They will demand sexual favours!"

I abruptly pulled away from him and hurtled up.

"I thought I was your property and slave. I assumed I shouldn't be humiliated!"

"I didn't say that you belong to me exclusively with regard to sexual favours. But you are my property and I really take care of your well-being. You will not be harmed. They will do the same with you as we both did together already! You love Sex, had changing partners en masse, so what's the problem? "

"How do you know I have a lot of sex partners, uh, had?"

"You can scrub yourself with water and soap as hard as you want! I smell it on you!" Kaleb grinned.

"An exciting fragrance! I would like to nail you down now, but we have an audience!"

"I do not want to!" I got stubborn, didn't like to be ordered.

"As I explained to you, no blood, you will die painfully. If you want to become a renegade, go ahead, other psychopathic vampires out there will literally rip your ass apart!"

I sighed.

"I have no choice, then!" But the thought of sex with other vampires aroused me.

"Good boy!" He stroked my stubbled cheek and rammed his hot, wet tongue down my throat. Then he pulled it out and looked at me.

"We won't take a shower, my pet! The smell of semen and sex excites them!"

He drove me across the city in his Bentley to a district that was full of bars and clubs. Kaleb was wearing his black clothes and I was in jeans and a blue shirt without a print. I wore boxer shorts that immediately got wet and then soaked from the still abundant sperm from my love hole.

I was still flabbergasted by the amounts he had pumped into me. Usually that would be a cliché from the amazing world of porn, but Kaleb's milkshake was real.

I was afraid because I didn't know what to expect.

It wasn't quite dark yet. When I asked Kaleb if we should be afraid of the sunlight, he replied that it was a stupid old woman's fairy tale widely spread by imbecile films.

Vampires, like humans, could go out during the day, but they were more sensitive to light, so SPF 50 and sunglasses, please.

We stopped behind a somewhat dilapidated block of an elongated building. We got out and we went, led by Kaleb, into the spacious basement. Through labyrinthine corridors until we entered a large hall-like room.

Two naked men and an equally undressed woman sat on magnificent throne-like chairs, two meters apart from each other. No, they resided. My heart was pounding violently.

"Ah, how beautiful! New material for pegging!" grinned the first one who looked stern.

"My cock is itching! And my balls are full!" the second, who was attractive, sat in the middle, smiled smugly.

"You look delicious!" said the third Elder, a pretty woman with long, black hair. Elder as a term was a good one. They all looked ageless.

"The first from the left is Anton!" Kaleb introduced him.

"I have a club and a sack that will smite you!" said Anton and greedily licked his lips.

"I am Belloc!" announced the gorgeous guy with the brown curly hair.

"My name is Shazar!" said the third, exotic looking woman. Belloc spoke again. He was apparently the group's spokesman.

"You have to go through our initiation, then you will get your first blood meal! So take off your clothes! Don't be afraid! It will be fun!" he ordered unequivocally.

I took off my t-shirt, jeans and boxer shorts. I was amazed at myself. I should be their orgiastic, willing boy and I was excited. My banana was already half erect. The first milk came out of my acorn. Thundering waves were already running through me.

"Look at him! What a horny, hot guy!" Belloc's eyes shone with pleasure.

"Come to me, Gabriel!"

I approached him.

"Come on, kneel down and suck my balls!" he ordered. His hardwood was thick and long, very upright. First I licked the skin of his scrotum with the tip of my tongue, then I put the one testicle in my mouth that I clearly felt through the skin barrier, which was very moist and warm and sucked like a world champion. I wetted him with plenty of saliva and then I turned to the other testicle. I dedicated it the same attention.

Kaleb kept a close eye on everything.

I then wanted to turn to Belloc's truncheon, but he stopped me when he gently pulled my head up by my hair.

"Gabriel, you're a natural talent, but I don't want a fellatio. I'd rather stick my stiletto in your tunnel! So come on!"

He took my hand and gallantly helped me up. There was a bed not far away. He draped pillows so that I could lie comfortably and my buttocks were lifted up so that the hole was at a comfortable drill height for the engraver.

My hands were tightly tied behind my back. I shivered with lust. I didn't thought I would love it so much.

Belloc ravenously licked my neck, tenderly bit my shoulder, then he darted my hole with his soft tongue until it was soaking wet and willingly anticipating, that it was already twitching. His tongue was in my glory box and made me hard. Then, without warning, he rammed his huge penis into me like a sledgehammer. I groaned. It was a great feeling. It sank to the end in my supple ass, which wrapped itself around Belloc's pulsating organ like a tight glove, thrusting and rubbing violently.

"You awesome piece! Man, it's exhilarating to fuck you through!" he grunted roughly in my ear. He opened me like a slippery book. No dagger had ever reached such depths in me. I whimpered with excitement.

I felt deflowered again by this powerful torpedo. I splashed into the pillow mountain unleashed. My latest climber leaned against me and kissed my neck. He softly nibbled on my skin. Then Belloc grunted and growled, I felt his cock contract, at the same time as my hungry anus, which went along in the same rhythm. He discharged himself like a soaked storm cloud and shot his viscous whipped cream into my insatiable love tunnel. I groaned and cried out as the hot, wet cargo was thrown against my muscle walls.

It was an extremely blissful feeling to be inseminated so intensely. He pulled his prick out of my slippery interior. He pulled me up, cut my bonds, turned me around and gave me a passionate kiss with the tongue. He sucked on my lower lip until it swelled, then on the upper, licked my face, gave me small, tender kisses everywhere. He was very loving after the wild outbreak, massaging my buttocks and then my shoulders.

"I could fall in love with you!" Belloc whispered hotly in my ear.

"If you weren't already owned by Kaleb!" He licked my lips and sank his tongue into my throat again. Then he let go of me and pressed my shoulder. He sat down again.

Shazar got up and came to me. I stood upright in front of the bed with my arms hanging on my sides, curious to see what would come next.

She rearranged the pillows and planted herself supine there. She spread her slender legs and gave her order:

"Come on! Fuck me to orgasm with your delicious tongue!" she said to me. I was very willing to obey.

Her pussy was absolutely shaved. Her lower legs hung over the edge and, kneeling, I came comfortably to her love shell. My humid tongue ran kindly over her hot button. The feeling for me was silky. It was already damp, probably in great expectation. With violent, short strokes of the tip of my tongue I irritated her pearl, which slowly but continuously swelled. It pulsated unbridled. I felt it. She gasped and a pleasant purr came from her mouth with the shiny, full lips.

I sucked on her clit, exerting a vacuum when I embraced it with my swollen lips. Then I gnawed this bud very carefully.

Her labia had opened hungrily like a coveted, multi-leaf flower. Her slit gaped towards me. I licked her lips, with great fondness, and my tongue sank into her wet, dripping cleft. My mouth and chin were wet all over with this smoothie from the happy country.

She whispered that I should move faster. My tongue movements accelerated. I rasped in the most sensitive places and my saliva mixed with the wetness. OMG! She was ...! Squirting! In my voluntarily receiving mouth. An equally unlikely amount as with Kaleb.

The liquid tasted salty and fresh and I swallowed, swallowed, swallowed. My soldier was ready to march again and my loins were pulling. She straightened up and hungrily looked at my pussy warrior.

"Come on, fuck me!" she simply said.

I sank into her soft, tight flesh as if in a trance, which lay smoothly around me. I started thrusting with great force with my pounding iron rod. The heat, wetness and friction almost drove me crazy. She already clutched me painfully with her muscular legs. Her vagina squeezed me powerfully, over and over again, while my bollocks contracted at the same time. I discharged myself into her. I found that my mutation, transformation, apparently, had changed me in this regard as well.

I usually ejaculated and was done, but now I felt one surge after another leave my body until it hurt. My orgasm was violent and painful.

I pulled my drenched, dripping, sagging penis out of her cunt, from which viscous sperm and her own, again gushed love juice flowed.

Grinning and satisfied, she stood up and patronized my cheek.

I felt exhausted, exhausted, exhausted, but Anton still has to come. I was excited again. He hadn't exaggerated. His already erect penis was huge. I wasn't quite up to it anymore.

"I'll do two things with you! First fellatio and then I'll fuck your ass!" he announced. He sat on the edge of the bed, opened his legs and waved me to come over.

I knelt again. Gradually my knees became sore, my jaw ached and my tongue seemed chafed. His tail was huge compared to Kaleb's wick, which was already larger than average.

How should I get the full length of it in my mouth and throat without it skewering my stomach?

But Kaleb intervened.

"Gabriel has been initiated enough! That's it!" hissed Kaleb.

"I want him to finally get the blood he needs!" my master insisted.

Anton wanted to beat Kaleb, but Belloc shouted.

"Anton! Enough! Kaleb is right! Shazar! Get the blood supplies! Then let's go and leave them alone!" She did as she was told and they disappeared.

Kaleb came to me and embraced me.

"I should have known beforehand. Anton is a sadist and I prevented him from hurting you, my dear!"

He kissed me on the forehead and cheek. He was very attentive. I was exhausted on my part, he helped me up, draped a blanket around my nudity because I had no strength to get dressed now.

I leaned on him when we went to his car.

"Yes, I enjoyed being with Belloc and Shazar, but I dislike Anton, even hate him!" I said tired.

"Oh Gabriel! My beloved Gabriel! My wonderful guy! You're right to despise him. He is terrible and awful! You're very tired right now! You have your strength back soon. A night's sleep is enough!"

He also helped me up to my apartment and I fell unconscious and deeply asleep on my bed. So my first blood meal was imminent.