A Rear Window

Story Info
The neighbor's house sitter seems careless with the blinds.
5.3k words
4.6
41k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The side door to the neighbor's garage snapped shut, followed by two pairs of footsteps clipping up the walk. Lucas looked up from raking his yard to see his neighbor Joanna headed toward her back door. Trailing a step behind her was a young woman he didn't recognize. Joanna looked over and Lucas smiled waving casually, acknowledging his neighbor. Joanna returned the smile, stopped next to the fence.

"Hey Lucas," she chirped, "got a minute?"

Lucas leaned the rake against a tree and walked over to meet her. "Sure, what's up?"

"Pete and I are going away for a few days." She pointed to the blonde now standing beside her. "This is my niece Chloe. She's going to be house-sitting for us while we're gone. Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think someone had broken in or something."

Lucas turned to Chloe. She was taller than Joanna -- maybe 5'-7" or so -- and about 15 years younger. Her hips flared broad and smooth in her yoga pants and the lettering of her UCLA sweatshirt curved nicely around her breasts underneath. Her hands pulled into her sleeves she tucked her hair behind her ear. Lucas smiled.

"Nice to meet you Chloe," he said. Her lips curled up, her pretty green eyes bright. She nodded. Lucas turned back to Joanna. "Make sure you tell her where Pete keeps all the beer."

"Of course," Joanna laughed, "that's how we pay her! We'll see you next week."

Lucas waved, returning to the rake. When he heard the door open behind him, he glanced back over his shoulder, catching Chloe's ponytail swish across her back before she disappeared inside. He shrugged. Smiling to himself, he returned to the leaves.

Kicking off his shoes he straightened them on the mat behind the door and stepped into the kitchen. His wife Grace stood in front of the microwave waiting on the timer. Before she saw him, he straightened his shoulders, lifted his cheeks.

"Hey honey," he said, "how are you?"

Grace sighed, impatient. "Oh, you know," she replied, "swamped, as usual. I don't know how I'm supposed to get all these stupid reports done by Friday if they keep piling on new ones."

"Can I make you something to eat?" Lucas offered. "I can do that soup and wild rice that you like."

"I don't have time," she replied, shaking her head. "Just make yourself something. I have my leftover calzone."

Lucas sidled up next to her. As he placed his hand on her shoulder the microwave beeped. Grace whipped the door open and snatched the plate from inside. She whirled around headed for the dining room, ducking in to give him a peck on the cheek. She missed, but kept going. "I'll see you later." Her voice trailed off as she disappeared around the corner.

Lucas slouched against the counter, a sigh deflating his chest. She'd been so busy since the promotion. Leaving before him in the morning, returning late every evening. Even when they were home together, he barely saw her. Resigned, he plucked a pot from the rack and filled it with water.

By 8:00 the sun had left the sky, leaving only the dark blue hue of dusk on the western horizon. Lucas trudged up the stairs, tired from the yard work and weary from dinner. Grace was still cocooned in the dining room, so he was on his own for the remainder of the evening. As usual.

He swung the door to the bedroom shut and took a seat in the chair in the corner. He plucked a book from the shelf behind him and started to read, making it only a few pages before snapping it shut and tucking it back in. He grabbed the television remote and turned it over in his hands, fingers tapping the buttons but never pushing them. Rolling his eyes, he tossed it back on the dresser and slouched in the chair. "Just go to sleep," he said to himself. Nothing else was appealing. He got up to close the blinds.

With a wistful glance at the rising moon he flipped off the overhead light and pulled the beaded chain, closing the slats over the balcony slider. Passing the clothes hamper he peeled off his tee shirt and kicked off his jeans, stuffing them inside.

As he reached for the cord controlling the blinds on the smaller window on the side of the house, a light came on in the opposing second floor window next door. He recognized it as Pete and Joanna's spare bedroom. A moving shadow caught his attention. He stepped back between the edge of his window and the bookshelf, craning his neck, peering under the raised vinyl slats, most of the room in full view.

A figure shuffled in. Female. Blonde. Wrapped in a blue beach towel. On this side the houses were only ten feet apart. Close enough to see the loose knot of her hair was damp and water droplets lingered on her shoulders and calves. Chloe paced the floor a moment, like she was looking for something. She decided on the closet, removing a small suitcase which she set gently on the bed.

She stood in front of it as she opened it, her back to Lucas, blocking his view of the contents. He shifted his weight, trying to get a better look. She rummaged around for a while, finally tossing a yellow roll of fabric on the bed next to the suitcase. She gave her head a shake, freeing her hair from the twist and flopping it across her back. Then her hands disappeared, and the towel fell to the floor.

Lucas gasped. Forgetting he was alone he glanced around to see if anyone heard him, then snapped his attention back to the scene next door. Chloe raked her fingers through her hair, gathering it into a ponytail and pulling it through a scrunchie. Lucas's eyes fell to her ass, robust and firm, the warm light of the room curving around, disappearing between her cheeks.

He felt a stirring in his groin. An urgent strain against his boxers, focusing him forward. He watched as she stretched up on her toes, butt protruding, back arched, arms above her head. Her skin was so smooth, curves defined. Lucas gripped his cock through his shorts, feeling it harden in his hand.

Relaxing her pose she picked up the yellow roll of fabric and shook it out. A tee shirt took shape, with powder blue stripes down the sides and a large white number 6 on the back. She stretched it and pulled it down over her head until the hem settled just below her ass. The fabric hugged her body, reminding Lucas of what was now hidden beneath it.

Chloe started to turn. Lucas snapped his head back from the window, flattening his back against the wall. His heart thumped in his chest. Had she seen him? What if she had? Would she say something to Joanna? He stood motionless, straining his ears, listening for a shout or a window to open. But there was nothing. It finally occurred to him; his room was dark, hers was light. He could see her. She couldn't see him.

He finally dared to peek. Easing his eye past the window frame he scanned for Chloe. When he didn't see her, he moved out further, improving his view. He spotted her sitting on the bed, legs stretched out in front of her, crossed at the ankles. In her lap she held a book, covering what that little shirt surely did not in this position. Over her ears a pair of headphones.

Her head rolled side to side, swaying to whatever she was listening to. She curled and flexed her toes in a regular rhythm, first one foot, then the other. On the bed next to her was a pad of yellow paper and a pen, which she occasionally picked up and scribbled something on. Turning a page, she continued to read.

Lucas drew a deep breath, exhaling slowly, releasing his cock. It remained stiff, heavy in his boxers. With a final longing look at those silky tanned legs, he shut the blinds and slipped into bed.

The next morning when Lucas left for work, he glanced up at the spare room window on his walk to the garage. The shades were closed. Nothing to see. He continued on, the vision of Chole's firm round ass planted firmly in his head.

Dinner that night was better. At least Grace found thirty minutes to sit and talk. But as soon as the plates were cleared, she slipped into the dining room with her briefcase and computer, leaving Lucas to his own devices. It was early -- still light outside. He threw on a hoodie, grabbed a wheat beer from the fridge and took his tablet out to the deck.

Sinking into a chair he scrolled through his sports feed, deciding on a basketball game to stream. He glanced over his shoulder. Between the slats of the vertical blinds he could see Grace, phone to her ear, banging away on her keyboard. Shaking his head, he cracked open his beer, took a deep breath of the cool evening air and settled in for the game.

The sun set, splashing an orange glow on the underside of the clouds. Midway through the second quarter, the creak of the gate next door caught his attention. He looked over to find Chloe scuffing her sneakers over the doormat at the back door. She was dressed in blue and yellow leggings, a black sports bra clearly visible through a threadbare UCLA Volleyball tee shirt. Her skin glistened with sweat quickly wicking away in the steady breeze. She looked up, smiled at him.

"Nice evening for a run," Lucas said, returning her smile.

She laughed, trying to catch her breath. "My body's still on California time so I thought it would be light longer."

Lucas pointed vaguely in the direction of the back yard. "If you take a left at the end of the street there's a lighted path along the river and around the park. It's pretty popular with runners."

"Thanks," she replied. "I guess tomorrow I'll take a left." She plucked a key from her bra and twisted it in the deadbolt, giving Lucas a wave as she ducked inside.

Lucas returned his attention to the screen. He tried to concentrate on the game. The teams traded baskets for several minutes, matching jump shots and three-pointers before the visitors went on a 12-point run to end the quarter. And by that point he no longer cared. The only thing on his mind was what he had seen the night before. Pinching the empty beer can in his fingers he gathered the tablet and slipped back inside.

He let Grace know he was turning in early. Still on her call she barely acknowledged him before returning to work. Resigned, Lucas headed up the stairs.

He entered the dark bedroom just far enough to see through the blinds. The light was off next door. He didn't know what to make of that. Maybe she was already asleep. But she had only returned from running half-an-hour ago. And if she was running two hours behind it was only barely dinner time. It was more likely she'd be awake for several hours before making her way to bed.

He brushed his teeth and got ready for bed, returning to the bedroom fifteen minutes later. Her window was still dark. He eased himself into his spot on the bed and glanced down at his phone to a text message from the office. A yawn interrupted him. He hadn't been tired when he decided to turn in, but now that he was in bed....

Eyelids heavy he scrolled through his Twitter feed, chuckling at the odd post here and there. But the longer he scrolled the easier it became to accept that if there would be something to see tonight, he might not be awake to see it. Reluctantly he set his phone on the nightstand and rested his head on his pillow.

Not long after the harsh blue light of the screen faded to black, a soft white glow appeared outside. Lucas snapped to attention. Scanning the room to be sure all his lights were out he pushed himself up on his elbow, just high enough to see over the windowsill. The light was on next door.

He sat up, shifting down toward the end of the mattress. He scanned Chloe's room but saw no one. A black laptop sat open on the white down comforter, a pair of headphones resting beside it. He glanced over his shoulder, ensuring the bedroom door was shut. When he turned back, Chloe stepped through the doorway.

She wore the same shirt from the night before and carried a folded white towel in one hand. Her hair seemed damp again, but the towel was dry. She stopped next to the bed and shook it out, then spread it over the middle of the comforter. Lucas frowned. Surely Pete and Joanna had spare blankets if she was cold. A towel wouldn't be very effective. In a moment he realized that wasn't what she wanted it for.

Grasping the hem of her shirt she swept it off over her head in one fluid motion. Her breasts fell back to her chest, swaying gently under their own weight. Lucas was astonished at how well the sports bra concealed their size. She cupped one in each hand, lifting and squeezing them to her chest before running her fingers over her nipples and down along her hips.

Lucas's cock stirred, expanding against the weave of his underwear. He remained perfectly still, watching carefully. Chloe knelt on the bed, first one leg then the other, sitting on her heels. She set the headphones over her ears, then woke the laptop. She slid it up toward the head of the bed, wedging it between two pillows to the left of the towel. Arms first she uncoiled, easing herself flat on her stomach, her head toward the pillows, her feet toward Lucas.

He stared at the smooth round mounds of her buttocks rising high between her back and thighs. His penis responded, growing stiff, uncomfortably restricted by the fabric. He eased his legs apart and straightened his back to give it more room. Chloe's right arm extended, then folded above her head. The left tapped a finger to the laptop trackpad, then bent at the elbow and forced its way between her belly and the bed.

Her ass rose and fell. Lucas's cock surged and flexed, causing him to grip it tight in his fist. Only then did he realize how cold his hands were, the heat surging through his arm up into his chest. Her buttocks tightened, pushing down into the mattress. Then relaxed, bobbing up like apples in a barrel of water. She repeated the sequence, rolling her hips from side to side every few thrusts.

The fingers of her free hand clawed at a pillowcase; toes curled against the balls of her feet. Her knees bent, pressing her calves to her thighs before falling back to the bed. Lucas's penis pulsed in his hand. He squeezed harder, his hips shunting forward creating friction over his shaft.

The motion of her ass slowed, then stopped, her legs stiff and still on the comforter. Lucas craned his neck trying to get a look at her face. But what he could see over the curve of her rump was shrouded in thick blonde hair. He waited, his breath shallow. Maybe she was finished. The laptop screen continued to flicker.

Then, movement. Her back arched, ass raised. Slowly her legs separated, spreading apart to an inverted V, a smooth, cream-slickened peach at the crux. Her inner thighs glistened in the overhead light. The towel rippled beneath her, her fist collapsing beneath her clit. Twisting her palm up she eased it free and curled two slender fingers into her vagina.

Lucas thrust his dick into his fist, matching the pace of Chloe's fingers stabbing at her pussy. Her muscles quivered, feet kicking gently at the bed. Lucas shifted, trying to see what she was watching. Whatever it was, it seemed to be growing increasingly intense. Her fingers pushed harder, faster, gouging juices from her pussy. She writhed on the towel, her legs bending and stretching, rubbing themselves red against roughness of the towel.

Lucas mirrored her lust, pumping his cock to the clenching of her ass cheeks. Precum lubricated each stroke, a vulgar squelch piercing the room. He clutched his balls, pulling them away from his body, working to prolong the experience. Chloe squirmed on the bed, curling her knees up underneath her and pushing herself up on all fours; her legs spread, ass high, face stuffed into a pillow.

She alternated between circling her clit and penetrating her pussy, her cum trickling down her arm. Lucas imagined himself behind her, sinking himself between her lips, his fingers pinching the flesh of her breasts and buttocks, her moans ringing in his ears. He thrust harder, balls deep through his fist, head tipped back, cock straight up. A shiver rippled through his core, weakening his knees.

Chloe's hand was a blur. Her back arched and curled, throwing her ass toward the window and her head against the bed. Suddenly, she froze, her muscles straining, fingers buried inside. Her toes curled, ass shook, and a stream of fluid gushed from her pussy, splashing over the towel. Her thighs clamped shut and she collapsed on the bed, curling herself into a flush twitching ball of limbs.

Her orgasm caught Lucas off guard. The familiar sensation surged through his balls, driven toward release by the scene playing out before him. But he wasn't ready. He wanted more. He released his stranglehold on his cock and clenched every muscle below his waist, pulling his orgasm back, forcing it down inside.

There was a sound outside the room. Footsteps on the stairs. Still fighting to restrain himself, Lucas twisted his penis into his underwear and knifed himself under the covers as quietly as he could, finally motionless as the door clicked open.

The overhead light came on. The closet door opened. Something slid off the shelf. The light went off and the door clicked shut. The footsteps faded away.

Lucas waited a minute more before peeling back the blanket and lifting his head high enough to see over the sill. The light was still on and the laptop open, but Chloe and the towel were gone. He eased back into the pillow. Smiled to himself. Eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was Friday. When Lucas left for work, he glanced up at the spare room window on his walk to the garage. The shades were closed. Nothing to see. He continued on, the image of Chloe's quivering thighs and sopping pussy fresh in his memory.

That evening he thought things would be different. With the weekend coming up, Grace wouldn't be swamped with work. She might want to go out for dinner, maybe make some popcorn, watch a movie. When he arrived home, he loaded the dishwasher, started the laundry and passed the vacuum over the carpeted floors. When Grace arrived at 7:00 she seemed pleasantly surprised.

They decided to order in. Chinese from their favorite local spot. They were halfway through dinner, enjoying a bottle of wine, when Grace's phone rang. It was her boss. There was an emergency meeting tomorrow and he needed her to put together all the files. Lucas whispered to her to tell him to find someone else, but she accepted anyway. As soon as she finished her dinner, she disappeared into the dining room. Lucas sighed, shook his head. He took the wine out onto the deck.

He didn't know how much time had passed, but it was long dark when he heard the creak of the gate next door. His cock stirred, remembering the visiting blonde visiting next door. He took a sip of wine and looked over as she appeared around the corner.

"Uh oh," Chloe said, catching her breath. "That can't be good."

"What's that," he replied, confused.

"Wine, on the deck, only one glass."

Lucas laughed, feeling strangely exposed. "Wife's working overtime," he said, "so I'm on my own."

"Sorry to hear that," she said, sounding genuinely disappointed. She scuffed her shoes against the concrete, shedding loose leaves and dirt. "Hey, thanks for the tip about the trail. It's beautiful!"

"Glad you enjoyed it," he smiled. She lifted a foot onto the stoop. He expected her to head inside. Instead she slid the other foot back and began stretching her hamstrings and quads. He turned away quickly, not wanting to be caught staring. This led to an awkward silence he then felt obligated to break.

"I suppose you're headed out tonight," he said, deciding too late it probably sounded inappropriate. He winced, downing some more wine.

"Not tonight," she replied, continuing to stretch. "I've got some movies I want to watch." She clasped her arms behind her back, thrusting her chest forward, her nipples straining against the sports bra beneath the tee shirt. "I'll probably grab something to eat, shower, then turn in."

12