A Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas nodded, thankful the shadow of the eave hid his lap from the porch light. "Well have fun," he offered, just trying not to garble his words.

"Thank you," she replied, "I will." She plucked the house key from her bra. "I hope your night picks up."

"I've had half a bottle of wine," he smiled, "it's better already."

Chloe laughed. She twisted the key in the lock and waived to him before disappearing inside. All he could think about was what those fingers had been doing the night before. He emptied the rest of the bottle into his glass and swirled it under the porch light, casting a deep red hue onto his khakis. He looked back through the patio door. Grace's figure still occupied the dining room. He finished the wine and went inside.

He watched television for a half hour, then checked on Grace. Shotgunning coffee she informed him it would be at least two hours before she'd be finished. He kissed the top of her head and headed upstairs.

Entering the bedroom, he stopped in the doorway, a thought pricking the back of his mind. He should have been disappointed Grace ditched him for work again. Yet, the only thing he felt was a twinge in his cock thinking of Chloe, knees apart, ass high, rubbing herself to release. He tried to image Grace in the same position, with the same desire. But it had been so long since they had been intimate.... He flipped the light on and got himself ready for bed.

About ten minutes later he emerged from the bathroom, teeth brushed and freshened up. He changed into a clean pair of boxer briefs and dumped his clothes in the laundry basket. He looked over to Chloe's room, finding it dark. Maybe she had decided to go out after all. Malaise settled over him. He shrugged. "Shouldn't be watching her anyway, perv," he mumbled under his breath. He flicked off the light and eased himself into the bed.

He stared at the ceiling, eyes adjusting to the night, his head still a bit fuzzy from the wine. He thought about all the yardwork he needed to do tomorrow, wondering if he could finish it before Grace returned from her meeting. But it didn't really matter, did it. There would be another emergency. Something else that would need to be done right away. He lifted the blanket to slide under. A light switched on next door.

A shiver crawled through his body. He sat up slowly, the room panning into view. There was a small black pouch resting on the bed and a cellphone nearby. He remembered she said she had some movies to watch, but he didn't see the laptop anywhere. Moments later, Chloe stepped into view.


She wore only the now familiar tee shirt and carried what looked like a handbag in one hand. She tossed it up onto a pillow and rested a knee on the edge of the bed. More deliberately that before she peeled the shirt off over her head and tossed it on the floor, exposing that glorious ass to Lucas's lustful eyes.

Lucas shifted his posture, allowing his penis room to expand. He watched her hands glide over her cheeks, around her thighs and back up her smooth tight stomach to her firm ample breasts. She gave them each a gentle squeeze before reaching back and twisting her hair into a messy bun.

She opened the pouch and plucked out what Lucas determined to be earbuds, wiggling one into each ear. Returning to the pouch she removed what looked like large black ski goggles and held them up to the light. Picking up the phone she snapped it into the front of the goggles. Lucas strained for a closer look. Was that a VR headset?

Chloe crawled onto the bed, the rolling curves of her ass pushing the head of Lucas's cock past the waistband of his underwear. He tugged them down to free himself as she adjusted the pillows against the headboard. He shuffled down the bed, away from the center of the window and out of a direct line of sight. Just in case.

She settled in between the pillows, her back to the headboard, her tits commanding his attention. She looped the strap of the goggles behind her head and fit them snugly over her eyes. For a moment she was still, the only motion a gentle rise and fall of her chest. Lucas's penis stood at attention, bobbing rhythmically with his pulse.

Finally, Chloe's hands slipped beneath her breasts, her fingers curling up, pinching her nipples between them. She clenched her thighs, rubbing them together with tiny vertical strokes, her bottom lip pinned under her teeth. She continued like this for several minutes, varying the pressure against her pussy and the torque over her tits.

Lucas wrapped his hand around his dick and immediately released it. Watching her like this for three nights without release had made him hypersensitive. His balls already tucked in tight to his groin and the head of his cock flared out demanding to skip the warm-up and go straight to the climax. Once he started, he wouldn't be able to hold out long. And he wanted to watch a little longer. He shoved his hands under his legs and leaned into the view.

Chloe drew her knees up to her chest. Slouching against the headboard, her legs fell open, exposing her cream-slickened pussy. Even from that distance Lucas could see she was soaking in her own cum. She drew a finger through her slit, then another, until she had dipped them all. One at a time she pushed them into her mouth, swirling her tongue around, cleaning each one.

Precum ballooned at the tip of Lucas's glans, rolling down the underside of his penis and dripping a single sinuous strand onto his underwear. He dug his fingers into the blanket and held himself steady. Chloe felt around beside her, finding the handbag and flipping it open. Reaching inside she pulled out an anatomically correct purple jelly dong and slapped it onto her stomach.

Lucas's eyes bulged, instantly envious of the toy. It was longer and thicker than he was. And it was in that room with her instead of here by itself. She scooped wetness from her snatch and smeared it over the length and girth of the silicone beast. Taking a firm two-handed grip, she trailed the tip down over her abdomen and plunged it into her vagina.

Her back arched, hips shuddered, toes grasped at the blanket as she held it in deep, acclimating to the girth. Several breaths later she withdrew it to the head, then pushed it back in, slow and steady. She repeated the motion again and again, establishing a rhythm. Lucas freed his hands. Tugged at his balls with one; throttled his throbbing cock with the other.

He tried to work slowly, to savor the sensations. But as she picked up her pace, he couldn't help but follow. Chloe's mouth fell open, rounding into an 'O' shape as she thrust her head against the headboard. Her breasts jiggled on her chest, nipples cutting tight circles in the cool night air. Lucas eased up on his shaft, only grazing the skin with each stroke. Anything to prolong the experience.

Chloe hooked an arm behind a leg, pulling the knee up to her shoulder, pointing her toes toward the ceiling. The purple jelly invaded her pussy, driving hard and deep. Lucas pictured himself in the room, his body pressed against hers, her legs on his shoulders. He could feel the heat of her breath on his neck, the smooth velvet of her vagina enveloping his cock.

He could restrain himself no longer. He gripped his penis in his fist, beating in time with the purple piston; down as it disappeared, up as it emerged slick and glistening. The edges of his vision blurred, excluding all but the woman contorted across from him. The squelch of her wetness rose in his head, the pitch of her imagined moans rattling his spine.

Chloe's face changed. Her jaw locked; teeth clenched. Her body froze, muscles flexing, her legs trembling beyond her control. The buzz in Lucas's balls was suddenly a rumble. He stroked harder, blowing past the point of no return. His core contracted; buttocks clenched tight. His legs stiff he closed his eyes, thrusting his cock through his fist toward Chloe's pussy.

The thud of the first jet of semen striking the window startled him. But there was no holding back. He watched in awe as rope after rope of hot white cum splattered the glass, pooled on the sill and poured over his fingers to seep into his underwear. He bit his tongue to keep quiet, holding it until his dick stopped pulsing.

A full minute passed before he regained composure. Another thirty seconds before he realized Chloe had cum too, and now lay sprawled on the bed, one hand resting on her tummy, the jelly dong between her tits. He savored her a little while longer. Burning the images into his brain. Then, as quiet as he could, eased off the mattress to clean himself up.

By the time he returned to wipe the glass, Chloe's light was out. He used the flashlight on his phone to ensure he didn't miss any spots, then flushed the evidence down the toilet. He cracked the window open to freshen the room, then crawled into bed and sank into a sound, contented sleep. He didn't notice Grace's arrival two hours later.

Saturday morning Lucas woke up late. Grace was gone to her meeting, and the yard awaited his attention. He dawdled a while; made a light breakfast, powered through a crossword before heading out to get started. On his walk to the garage he glanced up at the spare room window. The shades were closed. Nothing to see.

When he reached for the garage door handle something clipped his finger. He looked down to find a folded piece of paper taped next to the knob. He rolled his eyes. She could have just sent a text.

Lucas peeled off the tape and flipped open the paper. Inside was a Sharpie sketch of the running trail with an arrow pointing to a bench between two trees at the far end, and a note in the top corner. "If you want a better view," it read, "meet me here at 8:30."

His heart skipped, a twinge zipping through his groin. He backtracked several steps, past the corner of the garage, and took a closer look at the spare room window. The near edge of the blind snapped shut, rippling the fabric all the way across. He studied the map. Then turned back to the window, wondering.

Finally, he pulled his phone from his pocket, set an alarm for 8:05, and set about edging the sidewalk.


12