All Comments on 'A Reasonable Deal Ch. 01'

by dudea4

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 11 years ago
fantastic start!

This was a great version of based on a typical non-con story! I loved your descriptions, the dialog as well as the internal dialog was fabulous. The sex was great because there wasn't any penetration. What a tease, please keep writing.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It is a story

If you are going to bash the story why are you even reading on this site? This is a site about fantasy writings. Go to another site and read what you want. I think the story was well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish people would come up with a new variation on this theme. It's ridiculously outdated. Any woman placed in this situation is literally hitting the jackpot; all her money troubles go away, because the company WILL have to settle out of court or face a brutally destructive sexual harassment lawsuit.'

Might have gotten away with that 25 years ago, but these days, it's just a ridiculous plot that makes me feel like all the characters are actually 80 years old.in order to be stupid enough to fall for it.

LadyVerLadyVeralmost 11 years ago

Great story. Yeah, the chances of this happening in real life without a law suit are slim to none. But this is fiction, on a porn site. :)

dudea4dudea4almost 11 years agoAuthor
FYI

Thanks for the feedback, on the comments and by email. I apologize for offending anyone who wasn't expecting this sort of thing when they read it. When writing these before, and re-writing them now, I am attempting to understand why I find some fantasies arousing. I am searching myself in each of the characters to some extent. I don't believe Bianca is altogether unwilling btw, which is why I leave the question of her approach of appeasement towards John up to you. Its in the air for me. I see women like her though, to be honest, fairly often. Its interesting to me.

However, I will be getting into some more hardcore stuff in a couple upcoming parts, so be aware of that if you're not into that sort of thing. I try to keep it to what I find erotic, not really pushing the envelope or being grotesquely cruel or anything. But nonetheless, I apologize again for any offense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story! the premise is hot...

I think the action in your story is very sexy. The taboo office fling is still extremely arousing-its been around so long because it works! Keep up the great writing!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Well done

The young stud seduced her really well. I can see myself in him. And he has yet to fully cuckold her husband. Yet to know how small a cock her husband has. Yet feel the hot wet pleasure of stretching and filling married pussy and getting her body hooked on his man meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHEW!

Do not normally read NonConsent/Reluctance --

but this was HOT.

Where is it going?

More sex for him?

More money for her?

More pleasure for both? (And for us readers?)

Let's see...

Paul in Oklahoma

shysuzyshysuzyabout 3 years ago
Only just found this

Wow - love the way that this builds...and builds xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Nice scenario.

Could have used some more dialog during the last sex scene. She could have expressed her approval of what he was doing, while at the same time objecting to it.

He could have asked her whether she liked her boobs played with? Her nipples?

And his touching of her crotch/pussy was much too abbreviated. Needed details.

Four stars.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've had Sex with a few of the Men I worked for. It all starts with a Touch or a Look and then when we Kiss we both know its going to happen and its ON.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdudea4@dudea4
237 Followers
I'm mixed (black/white), and love to read and write. I wrote a series of stories "A Reasonable Deal" on a different site, which had less quality submissions than literotica...and thought I'd give it a shot here and see if you guys like them. I wrote the stories a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES