A Receptacle for His Seed

Story Info
She is the cum receptacle for his sacred seed.
2.1k words
4.16
22.7k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

...

"I'm tied up, on our bed, my ass in the air."

She heard the ice cubes clink in his whiskey highball.

His low, gravelly voice. "Go on." She pictured the stubble on his chin, his dark eyes as he drank in the image of her on all fours.

"My ass quivers oh so gently in the cool air. And my pussy is wet, so fucking wet. I'm so horny, so horny for you, thinking about you in your dark suit coat and the top two buttons of your shirt undone so I can see just a glimpse of your chest."

There is a fan in the room. The drone of it harmonized with her soft words. She wondered if he can hear the need in her voice, the raw lust.

"I just want you to fuck me. But it's not you coming through the door. The voices are young. Some clean cut young boys, no doubt, college kids, with chiseled abs and rock hard cocks. I can hear them talking about me. Saying how fat my ass is, wondering if I have big juicy tits. Turn her over, one of them says. No, not yet, another responds, I want to get up in that ass."

Her heart is pumping so hard. Her cunt is engorged, so wet. She feels her voice catch as the longing wells up in her, the longing to be used.

"I'm nothing but a sex toy to them. And I want to see them, their hard cocks jutting out like stiff branches. I want to see them and so I turn my head and they say no. You can't do that. And then a blindfold is wrapped around my eyes and I can't see anything, only feel. And my body feels like an electric current. I almost think I'm going to pass out from the excitement welling up inside of me."

She could hear his breathing, a little heavier than before. Her tight black dress clung to her thighs and she could feel the wetness dripping down between them, onto the leather car seat.

"Go on. Did I tell you that you could stop?" It was a rumble, a rumble that turned her cunt on like a light switch.

"No Mr. Aragon, you didn't tell me to stop. I'm sorry."

The white noise of the night traffic washed over their parked car.

"I felt a rough hand on my ass, one then two, then maybe a half dozen. Caressing and kneading my flesh, they talked about my attributes, the good and the bad. My ass was too fat, my thighs where so thick they touched each other. I had a birthmark on my left thigh. I wasn't perfect, I was just good enough for them to use."

"I groaned as one of the boys cupped my mound, a feeling of completion filled me as I moved my pussy against his hand, a wanton slut. He began to slowly work his two middle fingers into my pussy and I grunted and threw my hips at his hand, wanting more inside, more fingers, all of their fingers in me, touching my most intimate, private places."

"Then I felt a smooth, pre-cum slicked cockhead pushing its way through my ample butt cheeks, seeking my asshole or pussy, I didn't know. I didn't care, as I was nothing by warm, wet holes for these hormone filled studs. I felt that I was becoming the thing I truly was, a fuck toy. I was there living, horny fleshlight, willing to squeeze their vivid manhoods until they creamed deep in my hot pussy."

She moved her hand over his smoothly pressed trousers and found the zipper, slowly opening up his fly until she could reach into the depths, through his silk boxers, and grasp hold of the tumescent manhood that had grown into a rod of steel as her soft voice caressed his ears.

He grunted in annoyance and swatted her hand away.

"Did I tell you that you could feel the pleasure of my cock? Keep talking, slut." He lit a cigarette, and inched the window down to blow the smoke out into the late fall night sky. His cock still jutted up and out of his fly, a massive hard-on leaking precum. She almost drooled as she put her hands back into her lap, pressing down on her engorged clit, her mouth a little red pouting O in the dark.

Their driver coughed, an almost imperceptible sound through the shaded glass divider, but enough to reminder her that she had an audience. Somehow that turned her on even more and she resisted the urge to snake her hand down between her thighs and plunge a few fingers into her unfolding flower.

"And then I heard the squirt of a bottle, and a drop of cold gel dripping down my tailbone and onto my tight asshole. The boys were moving around me, and I could hear pants being unzipped and clothes being flung to the floor. One shirt fell on my head, draping over the pillow my face was pressed into."

"And the hands were cupping my breasts, and this time hard cocks were brushing up against my shoulders and thighs as they positioned themselves around me to take their pleasure from me. I was their group fuck toy and the thought of it was so pleasurable to me I shivered, my breasts and ass quivering under their needy fingers and pulsating cocks."

"The boy had worked two fingers into my asshole, with lube now dripping down into the folds of my pussy, and I heard him grunt with lust and say fuck it, I need to be in this ass now. Then the explosive presence of his cock filled my ass as he eased his way into my rectum, grunting and groaning. I felt his cock throbbing like a heart, and his fingers gripping hard onto my fleshy thighs as he drove his manhood into my ass."

"I gasped and writhed with the sensation and then a hard cock was in my mouth, heavy balls slapping against my petite chin. I felt hands wrapping around my head, pulling it down, the boy fucking my mouth like a wet pussy, groaning and pushing with heedless abandon. I choked and gasped for air as the fleshy head of his cock found its way into the back of my throat, and I could feel him spasming as he fought for control."

"A thick dick then plunged up into my pussy as another hungry boy positioned himself below the ass fucking boy who was grunting and slowly easing my loosening anus on and off his rock hard shaft."

"My pussy fucking boy was slamming his huge meat into me, and I gasped around the cock in my mouth, which plunged down onto my hot, wet tongue. The boy with the hefty cock I was sucking grabbed my hair for better control of my pussy mouth."

"I could hear another boy stroking his cock next to me as his brothers slammed their man meat into my holes and I became what I had always known was my most desired role, a total fucking slut. A human cock sleeve for these boys who wanted only to relieve the pressure in their balls inside all of my wet, hot holes."

"But they didn't know that they were just toys to me as well. Because all I really cared about was you, my darling master."

She reached out again to touch his thigh.

He grunted in the affirmative. He would allow her to become a receptacle for his seed now.

She heard the tinkle of his naked ice cubes as he finished his drink and set the drink down in a cup holder. She opened her mouth in joy when her smooth hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. He laid back in his seat and looked out at the stars.

She quickly reached into her red leather handbag to retrieve the lube she used to please her master. While her right hand encircled the base of his shaft, she squirted a dollop of cold lube onto her left, and closed it in a tight fist to warm the gel before loosening it slightly and plunging it down and over his engorged cock head.

He groaned, and then cleared his throat.

"Go on."

"The boys were thrusting their cocks into all of my holes, plunging their rigid dicks into my clutching pussy and my gaping asshole. I sucked and licked and deepthroated the boy grunting over my head and pulling my hair as he facefucked me. He didn't care about me, he just wanted my mouth, my delicious, soft open wet hole of a hot mouth, sucking on his rod until he could fill it up with his young boy jizz."

"The boy above my ass was gripping it hard, slapping it as he finally gave way to his lust and grunted and groaned as his slicked dickmeat slapped deep into my insides. The thicker cock in my dripping pussy was only thinly separated from the cock in my ass, and I knew they must be feeling each other's manhood as they thrust and pistoned into my most secret pleasure holes, their hands on my thighs and waist, pushing, pulling, wanting, fucking me like living cocks as I became their pussy, my whole body a flower opening to their growing need and desire."

"And then I heard the boy next to us all, who must have been getting quite the eye full, let out a long groan and I felt his hot jizz splatter against the side of my tits and belly, dripping down onto the bedsheets. One splat, two splats, and again and again as the boy kept jacking off his cock and painting me with his thick white cum."

"That must have pushed every one else over the edge as the boy above my head groaned, his cock growing in girth for a second before releasing wave after wave of hot, sticky cum into my mouth, filling up my throat as I swallowed and swallowed, trying to keep up."

"The cocks in my ass and pussy were slammed deep inside of me, side by side, as they too began to throb and spasm as hot, thick ropes of spunky cum shot deep into my womb and my butthole, filling me up over and over as the boys grabbed and pushed on my soft flesh to get even deeper as they unleashed all their pent-up desire in a tsunami of thick white semen."

"Fill me up, fill me up, I kept groaning as they all spasmed and twitched inside of me, releasing their loads deep into me, cum oozing from every hole and down my tits. And my crescendo built to a peak and I began to orgasm, huge waves of pleasure washing me beyond myself into a sea of cum and love and flowers and warm water that washed over me, my pussy and ass clenching down on the spurting cocks that filled me up until I oozed cum juice, sweat, and sperm all over the bed sheets. "

" And we all slumped in a heap, spent, the big thick dick in my pussy still hard, still spurting its final round as I lay covered in white stickiness, evidence of my power over them. The power that you gave to me."

She felt his cock well in length and girth, and his breath bore some urgency as he ever so slightly lifted his hips. This was the sign to become his receptacle, his cum dumpster, and so she parted her thick lips and slowly eased her mouth down over his rock hard shaft, her lips stopping right below the circumcised head which was growing in size at an alarming rate.

And then he gave a soft grunt, and his cockhead simply exploded in her mouth, spurting wave after thick wave of hot spunk, filling her mouth with his sacred seed, and she kept moaning her mantra around his spurting member as she swallowed his huge loads. "Empty your seed into my, I am your cum receptacle. Empty your seed into me, I am your cum receptacle. Empty your seed into me, I am your cum receptacle."

After what seemed like ages, his white sperm covered her chin and dainty neck, and dripped down onto her newly pressed black dress, his orgasm finally began to wane.

He took a breath and pushed her head off his member, which remained hard and pointing straight up into the night air. She swallowed one last time, feeling a deep gratitude, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

He cleared his throat.

"Driver, take us to the gala."