A Recruiting Visit to Remember

Story Info
Football prospect finally gets to feel like a stud.
4.5k words
4.67
30.1k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
235 Followers

Hey long time viewer of this site. Out of boredom, I finally took a crack at writing my first story. I know it's bad and has errors but I just wanted to try. Thanks to anyone who reads this. Also, all characters are 18+.

****

"This is RIP Nordi and welcome to station KTRY15 the HOME OF THE NIGHTHAWKS. This week our Nighthawk football team takes on the #15 ranked team in the nation in what should be a thrilling battle. However, probably more importantly, our school is hosting some of the top recruits in the nation to show them what it means to be a Nighthawk. On the top of the list is the 52nd overall ranked player and 9th ranked QB in the country in Tyler Mills. But in my opinion, Mills is a top 5 QB in the nation. At 6' 3'' 220lbs, Mills has a rocket of an arm and feet to make plays himself. Mills is an intriguing prospect who could possibly launch our team into the national spotlight. With his boyish good looks I'm sure our local businesses will be lining up to give him a lucrative NIL deal. So we welcome Mills and all the recruits and wish them a good visit at our Nighthawk home."

"Hey bud the radio dude is talking about you." My dad said cheerfully as we were just entering the HOME OF THE NIGHTHAWKS. This is the tenth and final school I'm taking an official recruiting visit on and to be honest it's getting kind of redundant. The same song and dance, A group of select students welcome me and give me or the recruiting group the tour around the school. Usually a very attractive student who's probably in her 3rd year with a smile that kills will give the tour. Then it's the tour of the football facilities and all of its unique features and equipment. End the day at the football game with a serenade from the student body in the second quarter. Then we split off from our families and the rest of the night is spent at the football dorms to end the visit.

From my experience, only the top 20 or 30 recruits get anything... "special." Whether that be, one on one meetings with the head coach, some cool gear, or a taste of the school specialty. When I mean taste, I mean a night with the sexiest girl at the university.

Once the recruiting visits started for the senior football players, our texting groups turned into a glorified smut chat. The #5 ranked player, a linebacker from Mississippi, told the group that he was enticed to move away from his family to attend a school in California. This shocked all of us because he was all about family and wanted to stay close to them. But supposedly a girl at one of the California colleges showed him a whole new world. He said, "bruh she had my eyes rolled all the way back as she was doing her thing. Her ass was moving like a tiktok video." He informed us that once the database showed that you turned 18, the recruiting visits got a lot more exciting. Since he was the first to turn 18, some were very skeptical. But the #14 player had a similar story, than #20, then my teammate personally told me his experience as the 30th ranked player at some big school in Ohio. I attended his scholarship signing to that same Ohio school the very next week.

However, when I started my visits as a newly turned adult, there was much to be desired. No knocks on the door, no future teammates bringing over sorority girls for the night, not even an invite to a frat party.

"Maybe this will be the one son, the one where you go, yes this is the school for me." My dad, ever the optimist, is probably having more fun on these visits than I am. He had a major knee injury his senior year of high school and I have come to understand that he is living vicariously through me on these trips. He's doing it in a very wholesome way though. No pressure or toxic parenting. Just enjoying the recruitment ride.

"He should choose the one with the best academics, Randy. You know the statistics about going to the NFL. I think the school in North Carolina should be priority number 1. They have the best graduation to employment rating out of the top 10 of our schools." My mom, ever the realist, just wants what's best for me. And to her a degree is everything.

But for me, right now, I just want the high ranking recruit experience. Most of the schools I visited so far don't value me as a top recruit. But see me more as an insurance policy. Sure I could play at a mid level school but my ego wants to be at a national championship level school.

But this is my first visit to a mid level school. The new head coach has been a part of a couple of championship teams at other schools and the future is looking bright as this is his first head coaching gig. I was one of the first recruits he contacted. He made me feel wanted so I reluctantly took an official visit. He wanted to know everything about me during our phone calls. What gets me ticked, what drives me, what makes me want to show that I am a top 5 prospect. So his eagerness to recruit me persuaded me to take this visit.

"This will be the one. I heard they're bringing out all the stops. Cheerleaders, famous alumni, catering from the best restaurants in town! And the coach, he probably spends the most time on the phone with you out of all the other coaches huh. Oh hell yeah I'm pumped baby!." Like I said, he's an optimist.

As we entered the campus I wasn't expecting much. I'll probably end up taking my moms path and riding the bench at the highly academic and top tier football school in North Carolina. Four years of hoping the guy in front of me either sucks or gets hurt so I can get my one chance. Second string isn't bad but I just like to play.

The tour was just like any other. But there seemed to be more pomp and circumstance here. I met a couple of famous and rich alumni. Had my own personal tour of the facilities which was personalized for me. They put my name and picture on the showcase locker and I took some pictures with a uniform that had my name on the back. I saw my dad tearing up when I put on the jersey.

And at the stadium they played a sample of the announcer announcing a touchdown I just threw. I was also singled out at the game as one of the star recruits. The more I think about it, I am actually starting to like it here. This was the first visit where I am constantly smiling and enjoying myself.

By 10pm it was time to say goodbye to our parents and enter the dorms for the final student experience. When I entered the hall I saw that everyone was getting paired up which was usual. What was unusual was that they gave me my own dorm room. This was promising, really promising. I entered my room and I saw the place decked out. Flat screen tv, Xbox, PlayStation, switch, soda fridge, normal fridge, gift basket filled with goodies.

*Knock, knock*

For about an hour and a half I've been enjoying the amenities in the room. Then there was a sudden knock on the door. A knock on the door? A knock on the door! Maybe this is it? I will be able to tell the others about my time as a stud recruit. Oh no! I'm dirty, I didn't shower. I've been drinking Mountain Dew and eating Cheetos all night. Fuck fuck. I quickly wipe my hands and take a swig of the mouth wash they provided me and head towards the door.

I open the door and see that it's a guy. Oh no, he's... adorable. He's about to speak but he pauses as we make eye contact with each other. Eventually he says, "hey man, sorry to bother you, like I know this is one of the VIP rooms but I was wondering if I could borrow some of your body soap? I ran out last night and couldn't get to the store because of classes."

Damn. It wasn't the parade of girls I was hoping for. But, his voice was... angelic, "yeah man no worries, they provided me with three options, one even has tea tree oil or something fancy."

"Oh that's funny I was actually hoping to get that one," he replied a little too enthusiastically and knowingly. He's done this before. Taking advantage of gullible star recruits as a poor college student to get free tea tree oil soap. Smart, respect. That voice.

"For sure, one second." I dig through the pile of courtesy items and for some reason I feel eyes piercing through me. I turn back and I finally notice all of him. The first thing I notice is his beautiful smile. Then I see his hair. His skinny body. He's around 5' 10" and can't be more than 110 pounds. Nice tan skin that looks smooth to the touch. Fuck. I'm attracted to this guy.

I always knew I was bi. I would be attracted to the skinny nerds in my class. Especially this guy Adam, who by senior year I noticed I was attracted to his femininity and his skinny body. And after a couple of hours of what the scientific community calls "research," I would come to know guys like Adam were referred to as twinks. But I never approached him because of the fear and stigma of being a bi or gay high school athlete. Wasn't worth the risk.

But the guy currently at my door was something special. His golden blonde hair that I wanted to run my hands through, his flat sexy stomach that I could rest my head on after big games, his brown eyes that I'm staring way too long in, his lips, his neck. And a voice that has just the touch of femine that makes you melt.

I try to keep my cool and hand the small travel tea tree soap to him.

"Thanks man. I know how you football players like to keep it simple. But this tea tree oil really helps the skin." He says, but this time his face scrunches as he smiles. So adorable.

"Oh yeah most definitely. Have a good shower though." I say awkwardly trying to keep my cool.

"Thanks. I'll be off then." He saunters away and I notice his perky butt for the first time. He's maybe a little too skinny but he's certifiably beautiful.

Thirty minutes after my encounter, the mountain dew was catching up to me and I felt the urge to use the bathroom. I made my way down to the bathroom, did my business, and sang happy birthday to myself as I washed my hands. But then the adjacent shower door opens. It's him. His body. Naked with just his towel covering him.

"Oh, hey it's you, thanks for the tea tree soap again. This does wonders for the skin. Especially mine since I had eczema as a kid." He says as his eyes linger on me for what seems like a couple of seconds too long. Probably because I couldn't keep my eyes off his body as well.

I try to keep my cool and reply, "no problem man. Glad u enjoyed it."

He replied with a smile that still made me melt and walked out. I look in the mirror almost to challenge myself. I take a couple quick breaths and walk out of the bathroom to catch him.

I speak loud enough so he could hear me across the hall, "hey, if you're not busy tonight, do you want to hang out in my room?" Oh no, I just asked a three quarters naked college guy if he wants to hang.

Before my mind can wander about how awkward that was, he replies, "um yeah that's cool, just um give me 10 minutes and I'll meet you at your room." He smiles and scrunches his face again as he makes his way to his room.

I bolt to my room to clean up the mess I made in that short amount of time. I then take a mint and wait patiently. Then eagerly. Then restlessly. My mind starts to go wild. Fuck what if he flaked. Maybe he gets joy off of teasing future jocks. God he played me. Wait what am I doing. I never think this much into it. Am I really that into this guy? Come on man get yourself together. You can....

*Knock, knock*

The door. Yes, the door. I rush to the door like a craved virgin. Once I open the door I see... "fuuuck she's hot."

"Hey stud I heard you were visiting, want some company tonight?" A line straight out of a porno but it almost got me. I almost cave. She is probably a grade A sorority girl but my mind has changed, it's been made up.

I replied speaking way too fast "I'm sorry. I'm actually meeting a friend tonight. He should be here soon."

"Really, are you sure?" She responds by opening up a bit of her cleavage.

"Positive."

"Alright then. Have fun with your friend." She says as she walks off. I almost catch her knocking on another recruit's door as I close my door.

My adrenaline was starting to die down. The disappointment of not seeing him made me come back down to earth. Maybe I should go back to doing what I was doing and just enjoy the rest of the night. But then I hear...

*knock, knock, knock*

I walk to the door this time not trying to get my hopes up. Maybe the parade I was hoping for has become the thing I was resenting the most now.

As I open up the door I see him. Almost near perfect this time. Wearing a midriff hoodie with stretchy pajama pants.

He's smiling looking beautiful as ever, "was that Jasmine just at your door?"

"The girl? Yeah I guess but I told her I had a friend coming over so I guess she went to the next door over." I responded almost proud to tell him I rejected her for him.

"Really? Well I see the recruitment office is recruiting better girls this year. The new super duper head coach is wiping everyone into shape." He replies almost sarcastically but he ends with that scrunched smile that made me oblivious to all social cues. "I bet the team is putting in extra work for a stud..."

I pull him in as he says "stud" and close the door. As it slams I pick him up and push him against the wall. I readjust my hands to get a better hold on him and push my entire body into him. I've never been this aroused and his growing member that's pinned against my waist tells me he's feeling it too. I take a second to notice how smooth his legs are. My hands notice that his ass is a little plump mixed with his skinny twink shape. He's beautiful and I'm looking into his eyes as he smirks and readjusts his hair. I've never felt this type of connection with someone. We only just met and he only wanted soap when we met. But I want him and I sense he wants me as well. My body can't help but grind on him. He feels too good and I need more of him. I move near his ear and whisper, "Do you want me to stop?"

He moves his head to the opposite of mine, kisses near my ear and whispers back, "just take what you want."

After I hear "want" I kiss him hard. This feels so good that when our tongues find each other, it feels like fireworks are going off. His legs wrap around my body and tighten as we kiss. This makes me push into him harder and grind a couple times on him. I move to put my mouth on his neck and it's the first time I hear his sexy moan. A mix of femine and a husky growl that makes me bite a little harder. Soon he moves to my ear and whispers, "put me down."

I let my hands go from his waste and he drops to his knees. For a quick second I just moan thinking about his lips and tongue doing things to me I've never felt before. As he's pushing down my shorts I hear him ask, "what do you want?"

"You"

Oh god, As I said "you" he deepthroated all seven inches of me and I lurch forward grabbing onto his head as my cock reaches his throat. Fuck he's so good. As he comes off my cock he gives me that smile and puts his lips and tongue on the head of my cock and starts to work his way down sending me to bliss. The rhythm and sounds of his mouth on my cock has me moaning loud enough the other rooms can probably hear. Then he holds his lips to the base of my cock head and starts rubbing his velvet tongue along the slit of my cock. Just pushing his tongue inside my slit as if he's trying to get my precum directly from the source. It both hurts and feels better than anything I've felt before. Then he moves his tongue around the head of my cock. I couldn't handle this rush of pleasure and was nearing an orgasm. I wanted to keep this going though. So I sit down on the bed and move his head from my cock.

"You're way too good at this. You do this for every recruit here?" I ask laughing and coming off a sexual high.

"Just the ones I like." He says as he grabs my cock again and moves his mouth to my balls. I'm not much into my balls being sucked so I take this chance to take off my shirt and take my shorts completely off. He comes off my balls and seductively takes off his clothes. First comes his hoodie and I see his full, perfect twink body. A body almost made for a dancer or something. Then he turns around and bends over. He starts taking off his pajama bottoms while wiggling his perfect ass at me.

I pull his ass in towards my face and my tongue immediately goes to his pink hole. Completely shaven and clean I can't get enough of his hole. His sexy moans just drive my tongue to go faster and harder on him. Eventually he moans out, "I need you in me, stud. Show me why you're the best."

The acknowledgment of my playing ability gets out my second wind. He just knows all my buttons.

I pull him down a little more to align him with my waste keeping him on all fours. He reminds me to get some lube and a condom. He almost made me risk it all when he said, "I don't think I can take you whole without some help." With what's left of my working brain I get up and dig through the pile of items in the welcoming gift and sure enough there was some lube and condoms towards the bottom of the basket. They had this planned, planned for me. I like it here. Even if this beautiful twink wasn't a part of their plans, they should give him a free ride for being the clincher. I'm thinking about all this before I even put it in him. Am I sprung? No need for this yet just focus on him right now. Just enjoy your time with... with. Fuck I don't know his name!

I come back and I ask awkwardly with a false laugh, "I just noticed I don't know your name yet."

"Oh, yeah that's awkward, I'm Alex by the way. I already knew your name since everyone was talking about you this week. So introductions would've been weird for me." He says with that perfect smile.

He gives out his hand and we shake hands as if we just met formally. He turns back and says, "Now give me that big dick, stud." I couldn't resist anymore. I realign my cock to his hole but his hole looks so good I bend down and give it a couple more licks. I come back up and push slowly. There's some resistance but eventually the head of my cock gets in. It's so tight and warm. We both groan at the same time trying to savor this first ping of pleasure.

I continue to go slow trying not to hurt him. But he looks back almost looking frustrated. "I'm not some rookie, stud. Use me like you own me."

After that I grip his hips and take one hard thrust in and both our mouths gape and moan. I start grunting like an animal as my cock is sliding in his warm hole. His moans mixed with dirty talk is like sweet music to my ears.

"Fuck, baby" is what my vocabulary was reduced to by the 30th pump.

He catches me in a moment of weakness and thrust his ass at me knocking me into a sitting position on the bed. I like this feistiness from him. Such a hot juxtaposition from his adorable look.

He turns his back to me. Gives me a quick wiggle of his ass towards my face then drops down on my lap. He holds my cock towards his hole and guides himself on my cock.

Damn, this position feels even better. Even with the condom on I can feel the warmth of his hole. I start murmuring some gibberish as he starts rocking his hips fucking himself on my cock.

He moves to his left and wraps his right arm around my head. I can now see his cute hard cock flopping as hes fucking himself on me.It can't be more than 5 inches with a little bit of girth. But it's adorable just like him. I start stroking his cock and kissing his neck. He takes his free hand and starts massaging my balls. I just noticed his arms are actually pretty long. But besides that I started matching my thrust to his rocking. His moans start bringing me to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum baby"

"Me too stud, put your cum in me. You know you wanna breed this hole."

I announce one more time that I'm going to cum. But as I do he gets up really quickly, moves in front of me lying down. He takes the condom off and starts jerking me really hard and fast. After about four pumps with his hands I have one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

Tymak8
Tymak8
235 Followers
12