A Recruiting Visit to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, it felt good but I really wanted to cum in him. "Why did you get off?" I ask while gasping for air after I come down from my orgasm.

"Because stud," he moves to my ear with a shit eating grin, "only players on the team can breed my hole."

He moves away from me still with that grin. I just nod and take in what just happened. I just had sex with a guy for the first time and I'm in bliss. He's so sexy. He's putting on his clothes getting ready to leave and my face looks as if I just reached nirvana.

After he gets his pajama pants back on, he gives me a quick kiss and leaves me with, "I hope to see you around next year, stud, thanks again for the soap." He walks out with that smile that still makes me melt. No post nut clarity for me. I know I want to make him mine.

It takes me a minute to get my wits together. I'm still walking around with a grin on my face. I can't believe what just happened but it's definitely helping the recruiting process. I will be sleeping like a baby tonight.

The next morning I wake at a reasonable hour and meet my family near the practice facilities. We're meeting the head coach for a short visit before we head on home.

"Did you have a good night, son? I heard these guys have the best dorms in the conference." My dad looked like he had a good night himself.

"I actually had a good night, dad. I really enjoyed myself." I say trying not to sound like a hot college guy just put me on cloud nine.

"I found out this school actually has some quality academic programs. I won't interject if you decide to come here, Tyler."

"Thanks mom. This is probably in my top three right now."

"With the North Carolina school, right?" My mom, quizzing me to see if her number one school for me is still on my list.

I answer with a knowing smile, "yes mom."

"Oh look, the coach is here." My dad interrupts excited to see the coach walking towards us.

"Hey y'all nice of you to meet me here for a quick chat before y'all head home. Tyler, how did you like your visit? I hope it was everything and more." The coach says with a smile trying his best salesman voice. But I appreciate it. He really wants me here. "Why don't we all come to my office where we can be comfortable. My family is waiting there to meet y'all, we can have a good ole family gathering."

When we arrive at his office we see the coach's family there looking like they were expecting us. He introduced us to his wife and daughter who's about my age. "Hey where's our theatre kid son huh?"

"He's just getting out of class, honey. Remember he said he would be late to meet us?" The coach's wife says trying to keep him settled. Seems like he has a thing for details. "See there he is in the hallway."

I turn around to see who... Oh no

"There you are kiddo, nice of you to join us."

Oh god.

"Tyler, this is my son Alex. Built like a cornerback but chose the drama school route. Those long arms should be disrupting offenses, not flailing on a stage."

I just had sex with...

"Hey Tyler, I'm Alex. Nice to finally meet you. My father talks about you all the time. He calls you his future football stud quarterback." that voice, his smile.

Fuuuck.

12