A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Freshman year starts off strong what can possibly go wrong.
5k words
4.8
10.5k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
231 Followers

Author Notes: Hey everyone! Thank you for your comments and criticism of my first story. Sorry about the low self-esteem disclaimer. Like everyone else, it has been a hard year and I found that writing has come to be a healthy outlet for me.

Anyways, I wasn't planning on continuing this story but, after thinking and reading some of your suggestions, I believe there may be some things I want to explore with the characters. Anyways thank you again for reading my story and comments. If my first story was my peak, I can at least be proud it was a story I really enjoyed writing!

Again all characters are 18+ and hope you enjoy.

*****

"This is RIP Nordi and welcome to station KTRY15 the HOME OF THE NIGHTHAWKS. Our 2020 season has been off to a rocking start. The team has started the season 2-0 because of the passing prowess of true freshman Tyler Mills. Along with stud Redshirt Junior running back Mason Fitzpatrick, the team is looking to make the leap as a national contender. Stud Freshman Tyler Mills has thrown 6 TD passes in his first two games and Mason Fitzpatrick has 2 rushing TDs while averaging 7.5 yards per carry. Unfortunately, as you all know, COVID has kept the fans out of the stadium and we have all been watching this evolution of the program from the comfort of our homes. I hope to see you all next year. Hopefully, our player's mental health is staying sharp and healthy while attending online classes and maintaining COVID protocol. Best to our boys and good luck to them against North Alabama State this week."

"MR. MILLS! MR. MILLS! Are you asleep in my class?"

Fuck, I did it again. "Yes, I mean no, Professor Noah, I'm right here." I readjust my camera hunched over.

"I know you football players have a busy schedule but please try to pay attention in my class. Now, please answer my question about who you believe is one of the most influential figures in ancient history?"

"Sorry professor. I believe the most important figure is.... Fucking Alex!"

"Mr. Mills! Language in my class. Are you ok over there in your dorm? I know football players must attend class at study hall but I'll make an exception today."

"Sorry professor, I'm just not feeling well. Weird stuff going on with me. Some idiot scout player hit me today in practice. So what I meant to say is Alexander the Great is the best because of Alex..." I'm moaning in what I'm trying to pass along as pain. "sorry professor I need to use the bathroom. Can I be excused?"

"Fine, fine, I can't have the AD down my neck about not looking out for the QB. Good luck this weekend."

"Thank you, professor."

I quickly turn my camera off and mute my mic. "Fuck Morgan, I'm gonna nut!"

After a couple of sloppy sucks, I bust in that mouth that's been sucking me all class. "Fuck baby you almost got me caught."

"But aren't you glad I'm here? And why do you nut saying my last name? It's kinda weird, you know."

"Maybe I just like the taboo of it. The coach's son, sucking his QB during class." I drop from my chair giving him a kiss under my desk. This has been our class routine since the start of school. Alex sucks me during my class and I tease his hole with my fingers and tongue during his.

He smirks knowing that it's a turn-on for him too. "Weirdo. Weirdo."

"Whatever, Morgan," I exaggerate his last name. "You know you love it, Alex." Giving him a kiss on the cheek.

So, yes. I chose to go to the HOME OF THE NIGHTHAWKS. Just like my High School teammate who went to college in Ohio, the school specialty convinced me to become a member of the "Nighthawk Nation." But this school specialty was different. It was Alex, Alex Morgan. Not the soccer player, sorry, but the most adorable and horny second-year boy at my college. The same guy who I fucked after giving him some tea tree oil. But I guess if you ask Alex, he would say he fucked me. I don't know, you be the judge. Regardless, I enrolled here, (maybe, no partly, no probably 90% of the reason being Alex) and the first couple of weeks at this school have been amazing.

We won our first two games by a combined 56 points and I'm throwing TD's left and right. My partner in crime Mason Fitz has been keeping the defense on their toes with his running ability which has kept the pocket open for me to take my time and throw.

And Alex. He's been my rock since I entered here. He attended my first practice wearing the same thing when we first met. The midriff hoodie with those pajama pants. I was so frazzled when I saw him I nearly lost my starting spot on the first day of practice. I had to literally keep my back towards him so I can focus on practice. Head Coach Morgan's favorite phrase that day was, "The fuck you doing, Mills!" By the 20th time, I almost respond with, "just trying not to eye fuck your son, Coach."

After that practice, I walked out of the locker room and I saw Alex leaning on the wall near the entrance door. I took a quick second to remind myself how skinny and beautiful his body is. Especially that tummy that looks so good in his midriff hoodie.

"Hey, stud." He said with that scrunching smile. "Enjoying your first few days here?"

"You didn't tell me you were related to the coach or you know, you being his son," I was shocked to see him but also happy he wasn't going to ignore me.

"Aww, did I need to? The same result would have occurred if you knew. I had you at 'Hey' and you know it." He was right, he did have me. And throughout the summer, before coming here, I was kind of weirded out about it. I would just stare up at my wall thinking about what we did. I fucked the coach's son. But as I thought about it more and more, I would get horny and just bust a nut on my hand. No need to worry about my parents looking up my internet history for my last three months at the house. Alex ruined porn for me. All I needed was to think about him.

"Whatever dude I'm headed back to my room." I walked by him but he followed closely.

"So stud, I was thinking about joining the team as a team manager. I'm sure my dad would love for me to be a part of his pride and joy." He almost sang out while skipping along beside me. But, his singing tone also reminded me of how sweet his voice is. He was theatre major after all. "That wouldn't be a problem, right?" He asks with that scrunching smile, melting me.

"Why would it be a problem?" I kept my voice low trying not to sound intrigued about seeing him every practice.

"Because I noticed when you saw me at practice you nearly forgot how to play football. You know you're supposed to throw to the players that have the same jersey color as you and not the defense, right?" The cheeky adorable bastard was teasing me.

"Whatever, I'm just getting used to playing against college players. I'm sure I'll be fine by the first game." He keeps giving me jabs as we head to the football dorm rooms. Soon we arrived at my room.

"Aren't you going to your room?" I ask him as I anxiously play with my keys in front of my door.

"Why would I, I'm not done with you yet, stud. So, what are you fucking going to do, Mills?" I never thought someone imitating my coach could be so sexy.

I open the door, take his hand and swing him onto my bed. He lands on his back and I get on top of him attacking his neck. No waste in movement, no wasting time. Just like the first time I met him, there's no deliberate foreplay. Just being around him makes me go wild and I just need him at that moment. After being three months apart, it's almost like it's the next day after my recruiting visit. Our connection is still there. Thank god for that tea tree oil.

I'm kissing him as if I'm trying to get back at him for teasing me about my performance at practice. I was ready to fill his warm, tight hole. "Baby, let me get the lube and condom."

"What? Oh no, stud. You are on the team now. You get to fuck me..." he lingers on his last word as he inches his head toward my ear while he grabs my crotch searching for my cock and whispers, "raw."

I stood there surprised, but my short surprise turned into hunger. I jumped back on him and kissed him hard. My cock was rock hard. I think it grew half an inch by how much Alex turned me on. We take off our clothes in a hurry. When I reached down to his hole, I felt a little wetness. I realized he lubed up before walking with me. Fucking Alex, knows what he wants.

I line up my cock with his hole and with no remorse go all in. I couldn't help it. All that teasing during our walk and the fact I could go in raw now had me out of my mind. I was an animal mounting his prey. And that high-pitched whimper Alex let out sent me over the edge. All 7 (and yes, a half, Alex makes me grow half an inch, we measured) inches of me stroking in him with my skin feeling the inside of his tight, warm walls had me moaning as well. This was even better than our first time. Almost too good because by the 20th stroke I was busting balls deep in him.

I was coming down from my high as Alex was, again, laughing at me, "Maybe we do need to use condoms, I hope that's not all you got, Mills." He still had those fuck me eyes on him while quickly sticking his tongue out at me. But, it was going to take divine intervention for me to go round two after busting raw in him for the first time.

"Fuck, you. I just... I need more practice, okay." I replied on my back, completely out of breath.

"What, on the field or in bed? Seems like you're not living up to your potential, yet." He can be an insufferable tease. But, it just makes me more into him. Like he's pushing me to be more than what I am while entertaining himself.

But, I don't really know what we are though, relationship-wise. We sort of have a routine. We hang out every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday before, during, and after the game. Yes, we hang out during the game. How so? He took up the team manager's job so he's always around me. Leave it to Alex to tease me during practice and the game. For example, when there's a timeout, he will rush out onto the field and give us water. But Alex, being Alex, decides to do more. When he's giving me water, he discreetly moves his hand on my jock or thigh and gives me a squeeze. He ends with that scrunching smile and rushes back to the sideline. He just nonchalantly gropes me in front of a national audience. On fucking ESPN. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of highlights of me with my cup a little stretched out while throwing the ball. Sorry, Mom.

****

"Hey, can we talk for a second?" He brings me back to the present after reminiscing about the past month and a half. I didn't notice he got up from under the desk and is now fully dressed.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"So, so... Well," He's hesitating. "I may be leaving soon." I wish he kept hesitating.

What the fuck. No, he can't leave. "Umm, where too? Are you transferring or?" I have to be cautious. I still don't know what we are. Can friends with benefits be mad about their partner leaving? Maybe we're in an implied relationship? We do more than just fuck, we do everything together.

"Ohh, no, no. Well you know it's my second year and I'm allowed to take a semester abroad?"

"Really, so like next semester then?"

"Actually... Sunday?"

"This fucking Sunday?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about telling you so late. It was a last-minute thing. Some England producers who work in the West End district in London saw me perform and they want me to shadow their performers for a couple of weeks. I couldn't turn them down."

He's going to England?! Fucking across the pond England!? I'm shocked and sad. I already miss his touch, his voice, and just overall him. And I'm still sitting right next to him. No one makes me laugh as he does. I feel happy and almost whole in a way when I'm with him.

He continues after a short pause. "But hey, I'll be here for your next game. And I'll be back next semester. I promise this will be the last time I leave your side. I, well you know..."

Before he can finish I come to him and kiss him hard. I regret not knowing what he was going to say. But, I needed to kiss him at that moment.

******

Saturday arrives and we begin our pregame routine. I wake up at 7 am and Alex is at my door by 7:15 am. Half asleep I let him in and Alex, being Alex, is a total morning person. Approximately by 7:16 am, his warm, wet mouth is sucking my morning wood. He calls this "gameday anxiety-reducing therapy." By 7:30 am, I nut in his eager mouth and I'm now fully awake. We take a quick shower together in my personal bathroom. Nothing sexual, we don't have time. By 8:00 am, we arrive at the team facilities together. I go to the locker room and he goes to the team manager's office.

By 10:30 am, Alex and I sneak to a back room, and we stroke each other while kissing right before the game. This is part 2 of his "gameday anxiety-reducing therapy." By approximately 10:40 am he gets on his knees and I stroke until my cum is in his mouth. And last week I was feeling really anxious so I got on my knees too and engulfed his cute 5 inch cock in my mouth and swallowed all of his sweet cum. (Don't tell him but his cum helped me relax and play better.) By 11:00 am I get back with the team in the entrance tunnel and head out onto the field. Finally at 11:15 am the game starts and thanks to Alex's "therapy," I'm ready to play.

However, during this game, my mind wasn't all there. During the third quarter, I looked over to the sideline for the play call. But, instead of looking at the play-caller, my attention went directly to Alex. He looks so adorable in his polo shirt and khaki pants manager uniform. But, seeing him reminds me that he's leaving soon. The distraction forced the coach to call a timeout because the play clock almost ran down and we didn't want a penalty. Alex comes out to the field like he's supposed to and gives me water and his usual jock grope. But instead of invigorating me, it makes me hurt. Another reminder that he's leaving.

The very next play, I throw my first interception of the season. I was lucky we were up by 24 at that point but it still sucks. I'm really down now. I barely get through the rest of the game without anyone questioning where my head is at. We finished the game and won by 17. But, I'm not as happy as my teammates. Especially Mason who is my other best friend on the team. I hope he didn't notice our after-the-win handshake didn't have the same oomph as it usually does. I try to keep a happy face on but Alex is on my mind. I couldn't hold it for much longer.

I was the first to leave the locker room. Didn't even take a shower. I just left, by myself. After a couple of steps, I hear Alex calling my name and running towards me.

He catches up to me. "Hey you dope, you left without me. What's up with you? You won, you should be happy, you know."

"Yeah, I am happy." I give him a false smile. I don't know what's going on. But knowing he's going to leave is hurting me.

"No, you aren't. I know when you're happy. Trust me. Come on, let's go. We still have the rest of the night. And I want my Tyler at his best." He picks up the pace, subtly telling me to hurry the hell up back to my room.

I stop walking. Wait. He said "my Tyler." He never calls me that. He either calls me dope, weirdo, or stud. Never "my Tyler." I pause and just stare at him.

He notices I'm not walking beside him. "What now, stud?"

"Nothing. It's nothing." We continue walking together, quietly.

When we get to my room I just drop my bag down and sit on the bed with my head down. Alex notices and sits beside me.

"Is this about London?"

"Yeah. I don't know. I think hearing you say your leaving made me realize how important you are, you know."

Without acknowledging my statement he just says, "Come on, you stink. Let's take a shower."

He leads me to the bathroom. He starts the water as I slowly take my shirt off.

"Come on, stud. The water will get cold at your pace." He comes to me, takes off my pants and underwear, and pulls me into the shower.

I keep my head down but I confess, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." He lifts my chin up and starts to lightly kiss me. I grab his waist a little tighter and kiss him harder.

"You're the reason my time here has been so great." This shower is turning into a confessional.

"I better be, stud. You know. I've wanted you since my dad started to recruit you."

I look at him shocked. "Yeah? How, how did you know?"

"My dad takes all his calls on speakerphone. So the whole house can hear you guys. It's just the way you talked about how much you love football and how badly you wanted to show people how great you are. Although your looks do help too. But I just knew I wanted you in my life. You sort of inspired me to be great in theatre too." This time his head is down while he talks. But he leans his head on my chest as the water cascades on us.

"I really like you, Alex." That's all I can say because that's how I feel. But also, "I think... I just think I want to be with you, you know, like couples stuff." I'm trying to make my gibberish sound romantic but my heart is going a thousand miles per hour, my sentences mix together.

He looks up at me with those cute eyes, he gives me a soft kiss. I swear he whispers "you dope" under his breath. But I pick him up by the waist and put his back against the wall. We make out like we will never see each other again because, to be honest, we won't for the next couple of months.

After a couple of minutes, I gathered the strength to put his legs on my shoulders and hold him up near my head. I'm glad I basically weigh 100 pounds more than him. His cute cock is right near my mouth and I hungrily start sucking him. His precum tastes so sweet and his cock just indescribably feels so good in my mouth. He starts to fluster in pleasure but I tell him to just hold onto my head because I don't want us to slip in the shower.

After I get him fully hard I drop him down to his feet and we get under the showerhead. We make out while he strokes me to a hardness that, I once again, have never felt before.

He gets on his knees and just attacks my cock with his mouth. The sounds his mouth and throat are making on my cock are loud and almost violent. But it feels so good. I'm pretty sure there are times he can't breathe when he deepthroats me. Like he's intentionally choking himself on my cock. But he just keeps going because he knows it brings me pleasure. His mouth and face are covered in his saliva. He looks so nasty and slutty that my cock starts throbbing in his mouth.

He gets up from his knees and leans his hands against the shower wall and sticks his ass out.

"Fuck this hole baby. Make me feel you when I'm on the plane."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Although that wiggle his ass makes me grip my dick. Then I notice, again, what a great twink body he has. This stimuli that is Alex is making my cock leak precum. I come up to him and just thrust hard inside him. The water coming down on us is making everything wet and slippery. But also so hot. His small perfect body covered in water is making me thrust harder.

After the 20th thrust, I wrap my hand around his throat and start choking him lightly.

"Fuck yeah baby, fuck me however you want. Use me however you want. I'm yours."

Like a jock, I just grunt in approval and thrust without remorse. I pull out and inspect my work. His hole has gaped to the size of my cock. Fuck it looks perfect. I bring my tongue to his hole and start rimming his perfectly gaped hole. He's moaning but, "I need that cock back in me baby. I want my boyfriend to breed me before I leave for a new country."

I speak for the first time since we started fucking, "you want me to be, you mean, you want to.."

"Yes, you dope.," He starts speaking slowly. "I love you, baby."

Tymak8
Tymak8
231 Followers
12