A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too." That's the feeling. I'm missing him already because I love him. For the short months I've known him I know he's the one I want. Oh god, I'm in love with the coach's son.

Alex isn't one for the sappy stuff so he continues. "Now Mills," he spits out some water he collected from the shower, "fuck me until you put a baby in your boyfriend, it may take a while so I hope you have the stamina." He smiles, sticking his ass out again as he leans on the wall.

"Ha, your boyfriend isn't some 20 pump chump anymore. I put in the practice."

"I know. I've been a great teacher." He laughs with those fuck me eyes look.

I come up to him and this time I grab his blonde hair and pull his head back. I make out with him as I line up my cock to his hole. As he bites my lower lip, I put my cock in him and he feels better than ever. I don't know if it's that we just labeled our relationship but it feels more intimate than before. He pulls his mouth away from my lip and leans the back of his head against my shoulder. He's clearly in so much pleasure. He's probably been thinking about this moment longer than I have. The fact that I am now his boyfriend is doing something extra for him too. He starts working some type of muscle near his ass because it feels like his hole is clenching my cock. It's fucking tight, I just dig my head into his back trying not to think about cumming.

My balls start to boil as he's calling me sweet things. "I'm going to fucking cum, baby." I moan to him, giving him the last couple of thrusts I have in me before I'm about to bust.

"Me too, stud. Stroke me as you stroke inside my hole." I move my right hand to his cute little cock and start stroking him with my thumb and pointer finger. I do this as a way to make fun of his cock but he always busts so much when I do it.

I dig my head into his shoulder and he knows I'm going to cum. "Fuck yeah baby, explode in me. I want to fill your cum dripping down my legs."

Fuck his voice is so sexy. No matter how good his hole feels, his angelic voice always brings me to that point of no return. I start forcefully cumming inside his tight hole and that it was so strong I pick him up a little bit off the ground. While I'm cumming, I stroke him harder and he starts to cum with his seed hitting the shower wall. After catching our breath, We look at each other and laugh a little bit. He lifts his head near my cheek and whispers, "I love you, baby."

I love you too. Please don't leave. "I love you too." I wish I could tell him what I was thinking. But I know he really wants to take this opportunity and I couldn't stand in his way.

We eventually get out of the shower, dry off and plop ourselves on my bed. We both had the fuck of a lifetime and we are dead tired. I grab him and hold him close, hoping we never leave this position, as we drift off to sleep.

After a few hours, I feel some sort of shuffling and this wakes me up. I see Alex getting out of bed. "Hey, baby. I was just about to wake you. Sorry, but I need to go pack. My flight is this afternoon."

"Oh sorry, umm yeah go pack. Hurry up though. I know how much stuff you have."

"I know." He laughs knowing he's about to take three suitcases. "Come with me to the airport?"

"Of course, baby." I fall back into bed as he kisses my forehead. I drift back to sleep. I wake up around 11:00 am and meet him in front of the dorm building.

We take an Uber to the airport but when we arrive I see...

"Hey Son, ready to do your thing in south end?"

"West end, dad." Alex correcting his dad, my coach.

"Yeah, west end. Oh hey there, stud. What are you doing here? Are you going with Alex too? Hope not?" Coach laughs. But also looking like he's questioning my intentions.

"No, no I'm just here to..."

"Tyler and I are good friends and he wanted to take me to the airport." Alex interrupted me, "We've been hanging out a lot since I joined the team. You know, our rooms are right by each other and stuff." Friends? I thought we were... Shouldn't I be the one who is supposed to be quiet about our relationship?

"Oh, cool. Glad you're making connections on the team, son." Connections? I'm his fucking boyfriend, coach.

Alex looks back at me with worrying eyes almost sorry for what he just said. To be fair there were about three lies he told in those three sentences. But I'm cool with it, I think. It's so soon in our relationship and we haven't talked about whether we are open about this or not.

"Hey, I'm going to take the Uber back and get some studying done. Midterms are up. I'll see you at practice coach." I take a step towards Alex to hug him, but he tightens up and just waves at me, in an awkward manner. I reluctantly wave back.

Fuck, this doesn't feel right. Are we or are we not... I don't know. Fuck. I'll call him when he lands. Maybe its just that he doesn't want his dad to know. Am I even ok with us being open? We should've... we didn't l have time... I don't know.

I get into the Uber and head back to campus as Alex boards his plane. I can't stop replaying our encounter with his dad. It's bothering me. I'm proud he's mine. I'm over the stigma. But why did Alex act like that? Maybe it's his dad. I just... I don't know.

I get back to school and go to my room, grab my book bag and head straight to the study hall. My mind is all over the place. I can't stop thinking about Alex. I already miss him. I need him already. I want to feel his touch. His conversation is relaxing.

I open the door to the football study hall room and I see Mason and someone sitting next to him with his back turned to me.

"Hey QB1, wanna get some tutoring in here. My tutor is awesome. This is Adam. He's a freshman like you but a genius."

I just smile thinking nothing of it. I look for an open spot to start studying, but then the tutor turns around.

"Hey Tyler! I just found out you went here too. Isn't that crazy? I saw you play yesterday. You were awesome."

Wait. No. It's fucking him. No way. How does he go here?

He gets up and walks towards me and sticks his hand out. Those nice soft hands I remember from high school. "It's nice to know someone from high school goes here too, we should hang out sometime and catch up."

My first boy crush. It's Adam.

12