A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 05

Story Info
First two nights of "Four Nights in Florida".
8.1k words
4.67
6.8k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tymak8
Tymak8
209 Followers

Hello Everyone. I'm taking this story to a new genre for the next two chapters. This was supposed to be one chapter but it got kinda long for me so I just split it in half. Anyways feel free to comment and criticize. I appreciate the comments. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!

Again all characters are 18+

*************

"This is RIP Nordi and Welcome to KTRY15 the Home of the Nighthawks. I know a lot of you are feeling down over the past four weeks. It's been an up and down time with our boys going 2-2 over the past four games bringing our record to 6-2. We dropped out of the top 25 with our loss last week, on the road in nowhere Iowa. But keep in mind that our power ranking is now at 35 which is the highest in school history going into the middle of November. Remember our power ranking last year was around the high 80s so this is definitely an improvement. If all things go well in the next three games, we will be playing in our highest ranked bowl game in school history. The expectations of this young core will be high the next couple of years so let's enjoy their growth right now. The expectations will be even higher if our stud running back Mason Fitzpatrick comes back for his last year.

Also, may I remind all of you that this week is our famous "Four Nights in Florida" Football trip. For new fans who may not know what this is, let me give you a history lesson. Back in 1999, our team took their first long trip to Florida. We won the game but that's not what most people remember. What they remember is what happened during that long weekend. We don't know the exact details of what went down that weekend but we do know the outcome of it. Five players were suspended for excessive partying and destroying hotel property, one kid was arrested for speeding, another three were arrested for public nudity, six players were caught paying for prostitutes, and seven players became fathers nine months after that trip. All the kids were born in Florida hospitals. Two of those kids are now on our Football team. Funny things work out, huh? Ever since that trip, the "Four Nights in Florida" game has been a tradition every member of the Nighthawk nation and the world of college football looks forward to. We wait in anticipation to see who becomes the 'Florida Man' this year.

Oh my, ladies and gentlemen our station just got word that a highly ranked transfer prospect is taking a visit to Nighthawk nation next week. Middle linebacker Rylan Bishop, from Bible Black College, has named us in his top 3 for colleges he would like to finish his college career at before he enters the draft. BBC is losing their coach to another school, so all players on that team are free to transfer and play the next year at a new school. My, oh my, landing him would bolster our defense the same way Mason Fitzpatrick and Tyler Mills have done for our offense. If we can land him, there is nothing stopping us from earning a championship playoff spot next year. I hope our recruiting team puts their best foot forward and shows Rylan a fantastic time.

Anyways, good luck to our guys in Florida as they take on Hard Rock University. And let's hope they all come out clean and safe and get back on the winning end so we can end this year as high as possible. Go Nighthawks!"

********

"Bro. bro. Tyler, wake the fuck up!" My eyes open to see Mason shaking my shoulder as he sits beside me. "Dude, The airplane landed. The coach needs to talk to us before we get off this plane."

I look up and see the coach staring at me as if I'm the one he's waiting on to give him my attention. "Now that everyone is up. I understand that this is our so called 'Four Nights in Florida' trip. I will not hamper y'all from having fun but I hope all of you stay focused for our game tomorrow night. If you guys go out and dominate like I know you can, I'll let you guys run wild for the last three nights."

"Wooooo!!" The airplane erupts like a bunch of frat boys going to Cancun.

"Wait, wait, within reason. No arrests or fines. But if y'all want to have babies that's your personal decision, not mine."

"Damn right coach, let's go!!" Shouted Cam, our burly, hairy, mammoth of a human who protects me under center. Standing at 6'4, 300 pounds. This is the man's ass who I slap during the game when I'm under center.

"So night one, we will have a team dinner and go over the film the whole night so I know where everyone is. The coaches will check your rooms tonight and periodically throughout tomorrow. After tomorrow's game, y'all will have two nights to do as you wish. Please do not make me regret letting y'all run free. Alright, let's get off this fucking plane and head to the field."

"C'mon man, I know you've been down lately but it's our first "Four Nights in Florida" trip. Think of it as an escape from all the bs back at school." Mason says to me as we get off the plane.

********

Night One: Tyler

The last week has been hell. The only time I have peace of mind is when I'm on the practice field. Any other time, I'm thinking about Alex and how I fucked up and how he's probably fucking some other guy in England right now. When I go to study hall, I have to watch Adam and Mason flirt with each other and act as if they're an adorable couple. Mason insists they aren't in a relationship but I don't know, it looks like it though. Oh and on top of that, Mason always gives me the details about how he has the fuck of his life every night with Adam. It's always, "some nights I try to be with girls, but Adam always hits up my snap and when I see that ass, I just can't help myself." It's just... self-inflicted torture.

"Hey, bud, let's go out to the field. Why are you in dreamland right now." Mason shrugs my shoulders, catching me reminiscing in my head. "Man you've been down all week. Get up and let's go practice. We need you this week."

"Yeah." That's all I can say. I shake my head, get up off my locker, put my pads and helmet on, and head out to practice.

I try to avoid everyone passing me in the tunnel. My helmet is keeping everyone in my peripheral vision out of sight. I keep my head down, just looking directly at the ground. I ignore the reporters, teammates, fans. The only sound I focus on is the "click, clack " of my cleats making contact with the ground. "Click, clack, click, clack, cli..."

"Hey! Watch it." My shoulder bumps into someone fragile. I look over my shoulder, my face not breaking contact with the ground but looking over enough to see a body on the ground.

I offer my hand without looking at their face, "Sorry, I wasn't looking where..." Fuck, I knocked over a girl.

She cuts me off before I can finish. "What? 'Where you were going?' Yeah, That's for sure." I hear a soft voice filled with all the sarcasm in the world. I turn my head to make contact with the voice. I find her eyes which appear to be black at first sight, but that's just the eyeliner making her eyes seem dark. They're a nice pair of black eyes that are enthralling to look at. Next, is her jet black hair put up in a ponytail. I finally take in her whole face and she looks... exotic. I can't nail down her ethnicity, not that it matters, but she sure looks mixed with white and maybe Mexican, Asian, I don't know.

Seeing her for the first time makes me stutter my words a bit, "Yeah, sorry, I just didn't see anyone coming." My eyes fall down her body and I see she's on the Hard Rock University cheer team. The dark purple and gold cheer jacket insinuates her looks. Did I use that correctly? "Insinuates," wait no "accentuates." Fuck, now you know I'm stupid. Sorry I've been using a bigger vocabulary thanks to professor Noah. Basically, she looks really good in her jacket.

"Maybe put your head up during the game. You're gonna need it." Her sarcasm turned to jest. But her smile sorta brings a light in my eyes I haven't felt in a while.

"Ha yeah, thanks for the advice. Sorry about the bump though. I'll see you later." I turn to head back to the field.

As I take a couple of steps away from her, I hear her reply, "You should try moving out of the pocket during the blitz, you've been getting sacked a little too much lately. I know you're athletic. Or do you like getting sacked by big burly men, haha" I stop, turn my head back in confusion, not because she's wrong but it's the fact she knows I've been struggling lately? When I turn back I see her walking in the other direction. She's tall, maybe around 5' 10" but definitely tall for a girl. My eyes fall to her ass that's swaying nicely away from me. That bitch. That ass.

I head onto the field for our practice. Mason, my wide receivers, and I are connecting well and everyone is in rhythm. Hard Rock isn't the most prestigious school so everyone's been talking about this game being our way back into contention for a Holiday bowl game.

"Alright boys last play of practice, let's make it a good one." I set up in shotgun with Mason to my right, two wide receivers on my right and one on the left. The scout team is set up in man to man. I hike the ball and fake handoff to Mason as he flanks out left. I go through my progressions and find Mason again for a short pass. Mason does what Mason does and goes off on a 15 yard carry to end the practice. As I congratulate my line for protecting me and going over to Mason, I look up at the stands and I see her again, standing at one of the high entrances that leads into the bleachers along with some of her teammates. For however far away she is, we make eye contact. I see her move her arms and legs in a fake running motion as an acknowledgment of what she said in the tunnel. She laughs to herself and disappears into the stadium along with her cheer teammates.

"Dude, who are you staring at?" Mason took my attention away from her.

"Ah, no one, just someone I bumped into in the tunnel."

"She hot?"

"Cute."

"That's good. Hit her up bro, we're in Florida after all. Get your mind off those two boys man, you need it." I know. "And that reminds me, I can't hang out tonight. I have plans."

"For sure. I'll just hang out in the hotel and follow 'protocol'."

"Whatever, go walk around or something, you know they don't follow that shit here."

"Yeah, yeah."

*********

Night one cont.: Mason

To be honest, I really do have something to do tonight. Tyler knows that's my phrase to tell him I'm having someone come over tonight. However, who has been coming over has drastically changed since meeting Adam. Of course, Adam and I are still having our fun. I can't get enough of him. But, I have also been experimenting a little bit more than some of my teammates who stick to the basic college girls. I had my time with non-binary, FtM (Ironically that dude had the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. Need to hit him up when I get back), MtF, and all types of different threeways. May as well call me the alphabet man. I know, I know, you can thank my mom for my humor.

So with this Florida trip, I decided to make some plans for myself. But first, it's time for you to hate me a little bit. Back in my high school days, I wasn't the open person I am today. But, that was because of where I was born and raised. I lived and went to a mostly black school. And if you know anything about black culture and gay people, it's not the best record. And I went to school with this guy that we unfortunately tortured for years because he was, different. His name was Joshua, Joshua Moore. Joshua was 5' 9", caramel skin, short hair, brown eyes, soft-spoken, barely any friends. Everyone knew he was gay. And with teenagers being teenagers at the time, he was heavily picked on. I don't want to get too into it, but I know we made it extremely uncomfortable for him. Especially us Football guys, who thought it was our duty to pick on him. It wasn't my best moment.

To be fair, even before meeting Adam, I felt horrible for what my high school teammates and I did to him. So, soon after my time with Adam, I started to look him up on Instagram. Unfortunately, he hasn't posted in two and a half years, which would be during the end of our freshman year of college. The interesting thing though was the last pic he posted was of him wearing a mini skirt and half cut top with the caption "getting ready for school." He looked really cute. No. He looked sexy. So after, mulling it over for about a week, I decided to DM him on Instagram. Not because he was looking hot, maybe, but because I really did want to apologize.

Mason: "Hey, I know I'm probably the last dude you expect to hit you up. But, I was wondering if we can hang out when I'm in Florida for my game. I'll be there in about a month. But, yeah was just wondering if you want to hang."

For the entire day, I checked my notifications to see if Joshua would respond. Then a day turned into a week, then the next week, and then the next week. I started to give up on the thought of apologizing to him. Until I see a notification the night before we were going to fly out to Florida.

Joshua: "This is unexpected. Thanks for reaching out, I guess. But, I haven't forgotten about what happened in High School. I think it would be uncomfortable for me to relive that past, not knowing what to expect from you. I'm sorry. But I hope you can understand where I'm coming from."

In hindsight, It was dumb of me to expect him just to say yes and blindly hang out with someone who tormented him for three years, at best.

Mason: "hey, thanks for responding. I just thought since I was in town, I could apologize or something."

(10 minutes later)

Mason: "I know what I did and I'm sorry. It's been eating at me and I just wanted to man up and tell you in person. I get that you won't want to, but I just want you to know I'm sorry."

(1 hour later)

Joshua: "This would have to be on my terms and place."

Mason: "oh hey, yes. For sure anywhere you want."

Joshua: "ok I'll send you the place and time."

So this is the place and time he picked out. He said my first night here, 11pm, at some bar called "4.O.8.s" in the downtown area near Hard Rock U. The vibe is completely different from what I'm used to and I bet I look out of place just standing here. Everyone I see walk-in is all dressed up, looking colorful and shit. I'm just here wearing a nice shirt and jeans, nothing fancy or over the top. Maybe I should've researched this place before coming. I've been waiting around twenty minutes just trying to mind my own business and deflecting odd looks from everyone walking in and passing by.

"Well, well Mason. You sure do look bigger." I look up and see a stunner of a girl. Smooth caramel skin, beautiful brown.... Of fuck, it's... "Yes, it's me. I go by Josie now by the way."

He, she, I don't know, but whatever is in front of me is sexy as hell and I'm stuttering, "Oh hey, it's nice to see you again."

"Come in, I got us a table, we can talk there."

I follow behind her and I can't help but take her all in. She now has long beautiful black hair, unlike her short hair from high school. Tight jeans that show off her beautiful ass as it leads me to the table. And she's wearing an off-the-shoulder brown sweater that is a good mix of stylish and sexy. It's hard not to be instantly attracted to her. Trans or not, I would've definitely hit her up if she went to my school. And also if I wasn't her past high school tormenter. But, her looks have me almost forgetting why I'm here in the first place.

As we walk in, the place is alive. Loud trance music filled my ears and a bunch of beautiful girls on the dance floor and the bar. A couple of guys are sitting at the bar, I guess hoping one of the girls will come up to them. Which is weird because isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I see a couple of lucky guys dancing with women on the floor and a couple of other guys chatting at a table or something. I look out in the distance and see one girl leading a man to a basement area. Must be a VIP.

As we pass the dance floor, I hear a girl shout out, "Hey, Josie! Whose the hot date you have behind you?" She cuts in front of us looking enthusiastic to see Josie.

"Not a date Fran. Just some guy I'm meeting from high school."

"High school? Oh, oooooh. Should we..." Fran whispers the last part of what she had to say, into Josie's ear.

"No, it's fine. No need for that. I can handle myself." Josie looks back at me. "He looks harmless. I can handle myself tonight."

"Whatever you say, boss lady! You know what to say if you need us."

We finally reach our table and it's pretty much a small circular room with a bunch of strung-up flower pedals acting as a door.

"We can talk here. A little privacy, but not so much."

A waitress stops by just as we sit down, "drinks?"

"The usual for me," Josie says

"Umm, I'll just have a sprite." I don't drink before games. But the 'wtf face' Josie has on her face has me scarred a little.

"No, you're drinking. This will be a lot easier if we drink." Josie turns to the waitress. "Give him a Mimosa, it's basic enough for him."

We wait in awkward silence for a couple of minutes as our drinks are being made. Josie doesn't look like she wants to be here and I don't blame her. As the waitress comes back with the drinks, I break the silence with, "So, Boss lady? I thought you were in college?"

"Still am, in my third year. Major in finance and I do the finances for this place. So not actually a boss but I know everyone here."She locks eyes with me as if to say don't try anything stupid. I'm kinda into it though. "So you have something to tell me or whatnot. We can get this over with."

"Yeah, I just wanted to say I'm sorry about how I treated you in high school..." Josie cuts me off through my stuttering.

"Ok, so same stuff as you told me on insta. Fine, I forgive you. There, happy?"

"Yeah but wait no. I met someone at my college that made me see things differently. Made me more open. I was too childish in high school, trying to fit in."

"Oh yeah, the famous, Mason Fitzpatrick needed to fit in. Mr. Football star popular guy. You fucked a couple of guys at your school and I'm supposed to do what? See you in a new light?"

It's getting frustrating that this isn't the way I expected this to go so I scream out. "Fuck, Josie, I'm sorry. What I did was stupid. There, that's all I have to say. I have a game tomorrow, it's late." The people near our room stop their dancing and turn their attention on us but more me, to be honest.

I get up frustrated and take one step out before Josie starts laughing and locking eyes on me, "Sit down, Mason. I'm only, kinda, fucking with you. I do appreciate you doing this. You seem so serious about it. I just had to mess with you."

"Oh yeah, umm I'll sit back down."

Josie starts again, "I'm in a good place now. A lot better than three years ago. But don't get me wrong, what you did in high school was pretty fucked up. I give you points for wanting to do this though. I bet I caught you off guard too, huh?"

"Well yeah, I only found your Instagram and it's still you from high school. I didn't know you became.." she cuts me off.

"I was always Josie, even in high school. I would always dress up when I got home from school. I always knew I was different, so I moved away, came to Hard Rock U, and transitioned to who I am today."

"That's great. Congratulations."

"And you do seem changed, Mason. I'll never forget what you did back then. But since you put in this effort to see me, I'll give you a shot. A little one at that. Let's dance."

She takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. Where I come from, learning to dance is equal to learning how to walk. As we go on, our eye contact lingers longer and becomes more intense. Eventually, she turns her back to me and starts to grind on me. Every beat she feels like she's inching closer to me. The feel of her ass is turning me on and driving me wild. Does she want me? Is this just dancing? Or is she just fucking with me again?

Tymak8
Tymak8
209 Followers