A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is odd. Odd in a good way, but still odd. He's overly happy. He's... sprung. Whether he knows it or not, seems like he's moved on from feeling like he needs to do one night stands. At least for this trip. That date must have gone well.

"C'mon man hurry up, I want to see your face when you see her."

We hurry up and get changed. Along the way, he's jumping on my shoulders and being all giddy. The door springs open and he borderline sprints to whoever has him feeling this way. I see him chop his steps and pick her up and, Oh my... she is hot. Good for him. Both of their grins are so wide you can see it a mile away. I wonder who she is?

"So, I see your friend is with my club president." I know that voice. It's her.

"Yeah, I guess that's who he went on a date with... Hey, why are you here?" I turn around and look at her surprised that she's standing right outside my locker room. She's looking all cute in her cheer jacket and skirt.

"I'm just here accompanying my friend who cannot for the life of her stop talking about this football player she met. I guess that's him. But, my friend over there is Josie. She's a real all-star. President of the LGBT club and I heard she runs her own bar in town or something like that. I don't know. I usually start daydreaming when she talks about work."

I just nod in agreement and turn back to see my friend basically in love with some girl named Josie. But she continues, "Oh, I'm also here because you owe me dinner."

I turn back to her, "I owe you dinner?"

"Yes, you. You almost killed me, twice, in a matter of 12 hours no less. So, you owe me dinner."

"Killed you? Please, you just fall easy."

"Nope, you hurt me twice so you owe me."

"Never took you for a brat."

"Yup, I'm a little brat." She says as she punches the side that I took my hit on.

I wince in pain because it did hurt, but also to appease her. "Why don't you go bother someone from your own school?" I say as I straighten back up.

Her speech slows, "Because, Tyler, they aren't, like, you." She says as she slowly runs her finger down my arm. Her finger lands on my wrist and then she pulls back. "Here, give me your phone. I'll text you where to meet."

I reluctantly do because I'm half distracted by seeing Mason in love and also I want to see where this goes with her. She takes my phone and types in her number.

When she's done, she hands me it back and rushes off while saying, "I'll see you later, killer. You better come when I call." I just wave back in response. I look down at my phone and finally see her name. Lily.

I see Lily and Josie walk off together while Mason comes back to me. "Dude, I told you right? She's 'it' man.

"Yeah, no doubt." Lily. Lily.