A Recruiting Visit to Remember Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispers to me, "Even though you're an asshole, you're still so fine."

I don't know what comes over me, and maybe it's those stupid mimosa drinks but I bite her shoulder in response and that elicits a sweet moan from her. We forgot about everyone around us and we are in our own world. Her arm and hand reach around the back of my head and hold my head in place as I bite and take in her neck and shoulder.

Without thinking, I say, "I want you."

She starts laughing and pulls away from me. Eventually everyone around us snickers and laughs. I hear her say, "this football 'stud' thinks he can have me!" The crowd erupts and I know I've been played. Fuck fuck, she was messing with me. I need to get out. I push my way out of the crowd and rush out of the place. I just start walking in a direction trying to create distance from me and that place.

But then I hear, "Hey asshole, wait!" I turn around and see Josie walking toward me.

"Hey sorry about that. That was pretty funny though and don't get me wrong you deserved that. Now you know how I felt for all those years."

She's right. That's exactly how we made her feel. That feeling of embarrassment and needing to escape but at that time she didn't have anywhere to go. "Yeah again sorry about that. I need to get back to my hotel though."

"You sure? Look, I live two blocks from here. You can sleep on my couch. I know where the opposing football team stays, and it's a long walk from here. C'mon, I'm headed home anyways."

We pass the time by talking about what it's like to play college football for me and she talks about the dance team she's on.

We reach her apartment and it's pretty standard. Nothing off the wall or extravagant. "Sorry, I'm college broke. All I have are these white walls. But I do have a couch, you can sit there."

Josie disappears into the apartment as I sit down. Soon some RnB music starts to play on her speakers. I look towards the hall. And as she comes back into view, I see her wearing some sexy black underwear. I finally notice how big her tits are in her bra. They have to be DD and look firm as well. The plastic surgeons in Florida know what they're doing. And the bulge in her panties has me drooling... and why is my hole clenching? I can already feel my cock growing at the sight of her. My eyes can't look away.

As she's walking towards me, I'm stuttering, " what are you...? Why are you...?"

She reaches me, straddles me, and whispers all sexily, "this is how I apologize for embarrassing you." She turns around and starts giving me a slow lap dance to the beat of the music. My breathing gets heavy and I feel like a fucking virgin again. I can hear her laugh a little every time her ass glances over my bulge.

She leans into me and grinds harder, "I saw you staring at them. Go ahead and touch them. I got these girls last year." My hands instinctively go towards her tits. Real, fake, doesn't matter. Just touching them feels so good. She has me weak and I'm all hers. Her moans get a little louder and longer as my strong hands grip them harder and my fingers pinch her nipples. Her head falls back toward my shoulder. I can't help but kiss her cheek. Her eyes lock onto mine and for the first time our lips lock and tongues meet each other. She tastes sweet. This feels right. And I need all of her.

She swivels around and takes my pants off. Her head shakes and says, "tsk, tsk, looks like all the precum was wasted on your boxers. I'll lick the rest up." She fishes my fully hard cock out of my boxers. Her tongue does the quickest flick around my head and she goes deep on her first suck. My head falls back on the couch, my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I'm sure both of her neighbors heard me groan as she came back up for air.

The best way I can describe her sucking is, aggressive, forceful, fucking ball-draining. I'm mumbling and heaving. I sound like my mom when she goes to church. She comes up to me and kisses me again. She takes her panties off and moves my hand to her... "My pussy, Mason. I need you to fuck my ass pussy."

Just seeing everything off is almost too much to handle. My fingers touch her pussy and it's already well-lubed up and as my finger pushes in she feels tight and warm. But her cock. "Hold my girl cock, Mason. It needs some attention too." My free hand strokes her thick 7-inch girl cock. It's almost as big as mine. Josie starts to nip and lick my neck after every tug of her girl cock.

As our eyes meet again, I realize that for most of my life I have just been fucking. But this, this is what Tyler's people call 'passion.' And it's fucking me up. I feel weak, not the dominance I'm used to feeling with my partners. Whatever I'm feeling, I need it to last because it feels so good.

Josie comes up a little and straddles me again. She grabs hold of my cock and rubs the head against her entrance. The sensation of my slit rubbing against her entrance has me leaking even more. After what feels like forever, she leans in, kisses me, and puts me inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" If her neighbors didn't hear me groan before they certainly heard me now.

"What? Is my pussy too much?" She moans as she is fucking and grinding on me.

"So tight." I dribble out.

"Then you need to stretch me out, big boy."

If someone was to walk in on us, it would probably look like she was torturing me. And I know my facial expressions are giving her joy that her pussy and, well, all of her is making me lose my shit.

I grab hold of her ass and just to top it off, even her juicy ass makes me feel some type of way. She comes off my lips and I look into her eyes. So beautiful. I bring her tight to me and my moaning and thrusting is becoming uncontrollable.

"Mmm sounds like Mr. Popular is about to cum. I thought you would last longer." She says moaning in my ear. I can't help it. I'm trying to resist but she's too much.

She pushes my chest down which makes me lean all the way back on the couch. She stays upright and continues to ride me. Her big, hard girl cock is slapping against my torso every time she grinds and her big tits look amazing as well. Feels like with every second that passes, Josie is riding harder and the warmth of her pussy is putting me in bliss. I can't help it. I look into her eyes one more time and that's it. My right-hand grabs the back of her neck and brings her towards me. My left hand holds her ass balls deep. And what's next is the strongest orgasm I have ever had. I feel like I'm shooting loads inside of her and as I take her in, I see her biting her lip and smiling as if she got exactly what she wanted. My cock gives her five more strokes before I go limp and lay on the bed as she falls on top of me.

After a couple of seconds of panting, she starts to laugh, "So, the great Mason Fitzpatrick is a quick cummer. Wouldn't have guessed it."

"Shut up. I was just... caught off guard, ok."

"Whatever you say, Mr. 30 strokes." She burst out laughing at her own joke.

"Thirty strokes?"

"Yeah, thirty strokes. I counted. You lasted thirty strokes. Don't worry. The worst I've experienced was fifteen. You don't have to feel too bad." She continues to laugh, as she pats my chest in a patronizing way. I don't know if it's at her joke or my performance. Probably both.

"Whatever, I'll be better next time."

"Oh, you think there will be a next time?" She keeps laughing but only lightly this time and looking directly into my eyes.

"Uh yeah, why not?"

"Ha, we'll see. But, umm what are we going to do about this." We both look down to where she's pointing and I realize her girl cock is still hard, very hard.

"Let me suck it."

"Mmmm, I think I deserve more than that."

Oh no. "What do you want?"

She comes up close to my ear and whispers, "I want your ass." She leans back giggling, "I think I deserve that after what you put me through and also that, ummm, performance you just had." She's having too much fun with me. I never thought I would ever get fucked, but with Josie, it's different. I don't know if it's the regret of what I did in the past or whatever I'm feeling now with her, but I sort of, want to do it.

"Sure, I've never done this before though."

"It's ok big boy. I'm good with virgins."

"Oh, calling me a virgin now?"

"Well, you sure do fuck like one." She laughs as she gets up off of me and goes to get her lube. That sweet ass just swaying as she walks away has my eyes going big. She comes back and seeing her big girl cock sway with each stride looks intimidating but also so sexy. "You know, you weren't, thaaat, bad. I love how much you stretched me out." She leans in and kisses me. It makes me shudder every time I feel her tongue for the first time.

Josie kisses her way down my body and her intoxicating nature gets me ready to go again. "You ready? I'm going to use my tongue and fingers first." Her tongue on my hole feels weird at first, but after a bit, it starts to feel good. Really, good. The first time I moan, I hear her giggle under me. And to be honest, even though she's giving me a lot of shit, her laugh even makes me feel some type of way. It feels wet and slick down there thanks to her and every brush of her tongue sends shivers throughout my body.

Unexpectedly her finger starts to push at my entrance. And when she gets in, I let out my highest pitched yelp. "Aww is my little girl fingers too much for the great, Mason Fitzpatrick."

"Shut up, keep going."

"Oh you like it," She says with a shit-eating grin. "I'll go harder now." I feel myself opening up with her fingers being the first thing to ever be inside me. The mix of her tongue and her fingers has my cock throbbing a bit. Her fingers reach, what I believe to be is my prostate, and my cock springs back to life. I reach to start stroking myself but she swats my hand away.

"No, I'm in control. I'll stroke you when you deserve it." This is a new sensation too. A dominant partner, who's oh so sexy. But, also having my cock hard and no one touching it. It just keeps throbbing and jumping after every flick and lick.

"Just need to apply some lube and you'll be ready." She puts a generous amount and I jump at the first touch. "What's wrong?"

"Cold."

"Wussy."

She works the lube for a couple more seconds and as she lines her girl cock to my hole my eyes grow big. My god, she's thick.

"Don't chicken out now. Turn over and get on all fours." I do as she commands and assumes the position I'm used to telling others to get in.

Josie gives one last laugh and say's, "I've been waiting to do this for so long."She thrusts in fast and I instantly feel a sharp, horrible pain course throughout my body.

I yell out in pain. "I thought you said you were good with new ones!"

"Mmmm, that was for the past," Josie says as she slaps my ass. "I'll be a good girl now."

She draws out and goes back in but with only what feels like the head of her girl cock. "Tell me when you start to feel better." After a couple of thrusts, she goes in a little deeper and continues that rhythm for a bit. To my surprise, my hole is molding to her thick girl cock and it starts to feel good. My cock feels weird. Feels like it pulses every time she thrusts in.

I weakly say, "It's starting to feel good."

"I knew it would big boy. Now get on your back and I'll start fucking you."

I turn over and locking eyes with her again brings that tingling feeling again. I think I'm... catching feelings. It's surreal that her small frame is fucking me. She's only 5' 9" and I'm well over 6 feet. The size difference is staggering but I'm completely in her control. She lines her girl cock back towards my hole and when she thrust in, she's met with me moaning.

"Oh, you really do like it," Josie moans and she starts to fuck me. I bring her tight to me and can't help but kiss her. Her tits rubbing against my pecs and of course her thick girl cock filling me up is making me moan in heat. I feel... almost, whole. It's like her girl cock inside me, completes me. I try to match her rhythm and use the friction of her stomach to stimulate my cock.

She leans back up and smacks my ass one more time, "Ok, you deserve a reward big boy." And she grabs hold of my cock and strokes me hard. Her grip is tight and I can't stop moaning and mumbling. It feels like she's going faster and harder inside of me. And I'm enjoying every second of it.

Suddenly she stops and I hear that damn laugh again, "Ha, there, thirty strokes. I win!" She does a little dance with her cock still inside of me.

"Shut up and keep fucking me!" I say with a mix of moaning and restlessness because of the need for her to keep going.

"Whatever you say, superstar." She starts to thrust again and our moans start to match her thrust. I inch my ass closer to her trying to get more of her in me. But she stops me by holding my waist tight, "Hold up big boy, I'm the one fucking here."

She leans on top of me and gives it to me now. I finally notice that she's hitting a certain spot that feels so good. I heave in her ear, "Josie what are you doing to me? You're hitting this spot. It feels so good."

"That's your prostate, dummy. And I'm going to make you bust." Her thrust gets harder but also more targeted. She's really hitting that spot and I can't stop moaning and heaving.

This time I give her a warning, "You're gonna make me cum. I'm fucking cumming." She digs a little deeper and bites my lower lip. I let out a long moan and at least four ropes of my cum cover both of our bodies.

"Oh, the Great Mason lasted longer getting fucked, and looks like he cums harder too." I can't even reply because my orgasm has me paralyzed. But, she comes out of me and I feel all of a sudden empty. I look up and I feel her tongue lapping up and swallowing all the cum that covered my chest. She brings her mouth to the head of my cock and licks up the rest of my cum off my cock. It's way too sensitive but I can't bring myself to stop her. I hear Josie whisper. "So yummy. Good boy."

She allows me to recover for a couple of seconds. "So, can I finally finish now?"

"Do whatever you want to me, Josie."

"Awww, how sweet." She lines back up and gets back to fucking me. Even though I'm spent, the sensation of her cock in me still feels good. She's almost using me like a toy. She keeps going and going like a bunny. I look over to the clock and... She's lasted for 20 fucking minutes?! Who is she?

Eventually, she holds my chest down again and moans, "I'm going to fill you up, baby."

"Fuck yes Josie, fill me up." Three hard strokes later and I feel her pulsing inside me. It's warm and almost burns but it's a sensation that I quickly fall in love with.

Josie goes limp and lays on top of me, recovering from fucking me as her life depended on it.

"Never took you for a butt slut." She says continuing to pant.

"Only for you, Josie."

"How sweet of you." She says as she kisses me. She slaps my chest and says, "I'll let you see me again. You earned it."

"Ha, thanks. I would like that."

Then she surprises me with, "You know, I saw that if you enter the NFL draft this year, you may be drafted to a team in Florida."

"Oh, so you did some research on me, huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself. My dad and I always talk football. Since your team is good now, I sort of have to keep up on you." She says. But she starts to sound nervous when she continues with, "And I've always followed your career, you know." Her hand digs into my chest as if she's trying to claim me.

"How sweet," I replied, mimicking her. "So what are you really trying to say?"

She pauses for a second and I can feel her contemplating on what to say, "I'm trying to say... I want to train that ass more." She burst out with a laugh. I guess what I was trying to say was that I want to see her more. I need to see her more.

"I wouldn't mind that. Only if it's you." I bring her face to mine and give her a long kiss.

I don't know what to expect from this, but I know I need Josie in my life.

**********

Night One cont.: Tyler

I'm fucking bored. My teammates are probably breaking the law right now and I know Mason is getting some right now. But, it's only the first night and my mind should be on the game tomorrow. But the person occupying my mind is that girl I met in the tunnel. She was so cute.

As I'm just laying in my bed, in my hotel room, I hear my phone buzz. It's a call from Cam. One of my offensive linemen.

"Hey Bro, I forgot to tell you. It's a tradition that the quarterback does something special for their offensive linemen for this trip. So, think of something creative, or fun, or whatever. No fucking dinners. That's boring. But, Yeah sorry about the late notice but I know you got it."

"Ummm, ok then. Yeah sure."

"Alright see you tomorrow, Tyler."

Fuuuuck.

************

Night 2: Nighthawks v. Hard Rock U. 3rd Quarter.

Welcome back folks, This is RIP Nordi and we're in the middle of the 3rd quarter with the Nighthawks leading 10 - 0 with the ball on the 50 yard line. This game has been a mostly defensive battle but for Mason Fitzpatricks magnificent 30 yard run in the first quarter and a nice drive led by the arm of Tyler Mills which unfortunately led to only a field goal. Hard Rock U started bringing the pressure on Tyler and it has stalled the offense for most of their possessions.

It's now 2nd and 10 and Tyler Mills and the Nighhawk offense is in shotgun. Tyler hikes the balls and Hard Rock brings the pressure once again. It looks like an RPO and Tyler keeps the ball. He runs to his right and, yes, he avoids the defensive linemen with a nifty move to the outside. Oh, here comes the linebacker and he lands a big hit on Tyler. Oh my, what a hit, and oh no, looks like the linebacker hit Tyler into one of the cheerleaders. Unfortunate yet sort of funny. Hope both are alright. But what a nice 10 yard run by Tyler for the first down.

Fuck that shit hurt! The asshole hit my rib cage. But I look up and once again... I hit, her. All the fans and cheerleaders are looking at us, whether that be directly or on the video board. I try to help her up but as she looks at me I see a sly grin on her face. I hear her whisper, "nice run, idiot. You listened to me."

I help her up, trying to win points with her and the viewers, and jog back onto the field. I turn back one more time and see her looking directly at me, biting her lower lip. This is the first time in forever, since Alex, that my cock feels some type of way on the field.

**********

Night 2 cont.: Tyler

"Great job, men." The Coach yells out in the locker room.

"Wooooo." The team responds.

Coach continues, "What a second half men. And Tyler, magnificent play after that hit you took. Two touchdown passes in the 4th quarter and connecting with Mason. That's how you lead this team." To be honest, it wasn't that play. But seeing her, invigorated me. We ended up winning the game 24 - 3 and it was the first bit of happiness I've had in a while. "Alright boys, let's get out of here and run this town."

The team disperse to their respective lockers and get changed. As I'm taking my shirt off, I feel a hand slap my knee. "Hey man, great game today! You are back on track. It's great to see you do your thing out there." It's Mason looking jovial as all hell. He played great and is looking extra happy, borderline ecstatic.

"Thanks, bro. You too. Dude what have you been up to since practice. You were wild out there."

"You don't even know. I met someone. Like really met someone." He says with what looks like an uncontrollable grin. He's happy.

"Who is he?"

"She, my guy. You'll see. When we walk out of this locker, she's the fine af one."