A Red Headed Pussy

Story Info
A football hero and a red haired cheerleader.
760 words
4.22
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

We were on the twenty-eight yard line; seventy-two yards from a touchdown -- trailing by five. Whole team in the huddle, helmets bent toward the middle; waiting for the play call.

"That cheerleader" the quarterback, said, "I bet good money she's got a red headed pussy."

"Rocky -- What the fuck! Call the goddamn play!" somebody shouted.

"Lighten up, man; get your priorities straight!"

Then he called the play; a twelve yard post pattern. I caught the pass for a first down.

Six plays later, the clock running down to zero, Rocky hit me in the back corner of the end zone: touchdown. We win!

Minutes later I 'ambushed' the afore mentioned cheerleader, picked her out of the crowd of frat boys, majorettes, the whole student body -- it seemed like -- swarming onto the field. ( I think she was angling in my direction on purpose. )

"I got Jerry Lee Lewis tickets," I told her. Didn't give her time to say, "... good game," or whatever else she might say. "He's playing down at the Cock Pit tonight."

"Ah... " She looked at me, hesitated. "I got plans; going over to a lake house party."

"Change 'em," I told her. "Jerry Lee don't come around often."

She didn't walk away, looked me dead in the eye; said, "... Pick me up at the Phi Mu. Eight thirty."

The local radio announcer grabbed me, stuck a microphone in my face.... Two minutes later I looked, she was gone.

But, 8:30 she was standing proud, just inside the front door. 8:32 she was in the front seat; we were on the outskirts of town, streaking toward the rockin' est joint anywhere close by.

"Number 88!" somebody shouted almost as soon as we were inside the door. "... way to go man! Great catch!"

They cleared us a table almost up to the edge of the stage. Sent a bouncer over to discourage overly enthusiastic drinkers intruding on a lad and his red haired girl enjoying their evening. We didn't have to pay for a drink all night long. The good-ole-boys taking care of their own, local Saturday afternoon hero.

"Man over against the wall," the waiter said, bringing us yet another round, "said this one's on him."

The afore mentioned cheerleader smiled in his direction; I gave him a salute. She ran her hand up the inside of my thigh, all the way up to an already, almost hard charger.

"I like men with long fingers," she said, bringing my hand up to her mouth, licked the middle digit. "You know what they say about men with long fingers."

I just grinned; eased the finger in between her lips.

Goddamn that girl could dance! Jerry Lee came on about 9:45; joined the already rocking -- really good -- house band. She pulled me onto the floor.

"I'm all beat up," I told her. "... legs are dead."

"You just stand there, move around a little.... I'll do the rest!"

She had those tits against me before we had even claimed our spot on the floor. Then turned, facing away from me, laid her head -- that shoulder length red hair -- back against my face, my shoulders. Pulled my hand around onto her bare midriff, rolled her ass against my rapidly growing cock. It was that way until way after mid-night; that girl all over me, rubbing her ass, her tits, her pussy against my tired and beat up body.

1:01 AM:... "Let's get out of here," she said; pulled me toward the door.

"My place or yours?" I asked, helping her up into the front seat of that blue and red pick-up. Looking up her short skirt, between her thighs, my eyes feasting on the 'promised land'.

"I can't wait that long,"... that little church," she said, point across the highway. "The parking lot around back."

Four minutes I was balls deep in her pussy; her laid back on the hood of the truck -- panties gone, skirt pushed up past those perfect tits -- legs wrapped around my neck, feet up on my shoulders. Whatever 'dead' and 'beat up' I had been hours earlier were long gone!

Sunday morning:... I woke up with her sitting on my mouth; my mouth, my tongue already working, even before being awake, on her soft wetness. I was looking straight at it, up close and personal. She definitely is a red headed pussy!!