Attitude Adjuster

Story Info
She has an attitude problem and he wants to fix it.
2.3k words
4.29
10.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter with you? You look like shit."

Strutting through the glass doors of her modern office, designed with expensive white decor and smelling strongly of fresh coffee, his annoying voice made her sigh heavily.

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes.

It was 10 in the morning, and she was two hours late to work. His dark eyes scanned her stylish outfit, one that would have received dress code complaints if an ordinary employee had worn it, and her perfect makeup was a telltale sign that she spent a great deal of time getting ready this morning.

That, along with her stunning hairstyle, made it clear to everyone who cast a glance her way from their cubicles that she didn't simply oversleep.

She didn't get stuck in traffic.

She showed up late on purpose, and no one could do anything about it.

It was her company, after all.

"Sorry, didn't mean to upset you," he smirked as he clicked his black pen, resting his chin in the palm of his hand as he watched her hang up her coat and put her lunch in the mini-fridge.

"You do look like shit, though. Thought you'd wanna know."

Anyone with any sort of decent vision would have deemed him as a madman.

One quick look at her appearance would prove his rude comment to be an utter lie. However, he wasn't talking about her overpriced outfit, but rather, the look of plain detestation on her face that appeared the very second she saw him sitting in her office.

"Why are you in my office?"

She stood to the right side of her desk, glaring down at the man who made himself rather comfy in her chair.

"No one's allowed in here unless I give them permission, and that includes you."

"Don't treat me like one of your damn assistants. I'm only here because you canceled three of our meetings, and I'm not letting you do it again. I don't wanna sit through them either, but business is business, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that," she grimaced, leaning against her desk.

"You're right. You're my co-founder, so you're not a regular employee, but this is my business. I'm the founder, CEO, and the person who can fire your ass if you keep pissing me off. Now get out of my chair."

A deep laugh served as his response.

"That was cute."

Turning a bit in the rotating chair, he leaned back, letting those eyes of his scan over her form once more. However, he didn't simply glanced at her outfit this time. Instead, he ran his eyes over every single curve that he so desperately wanted to run his hands across.

"Did you practice saying all of that in the mirror or somethin'?"

"I swear, if you don't get out of my office, I'll-"

"You'll what?" he smirked - flashed an expression as if to say, "I dare you to finish that sentence."

"I'll fire you."

And, with that, she had threatened to take his job away twice in about a minute or so.

He pushed himself out of her chair, but it wasn't to leave her office. That was made clear when he approached her, that smirk never leaving his handsome face.

"I'm getting really tired of this attitude of yours," he whispered.

He was close enough for her to feel his warm breath against her face.

"Am I gonna have to do something about it?"

"And what exactly can you do about it-"

Her sentence was abruptly cut off by him smashing his lips against hers.

He was quick to deepen the kiss, to not even allow her to take a breath, as if she tried, his tongue darted into her mouth. He swirled his tongue around hers as he moaned softly - and it was a cocky moan, one that showed just how much pleasure he was getting out of this.

He pulled away all too soon. He didn't want to, her mouth tasted absolutely delicious, but the two needed just a bit more privacy for everything he wanted to do with her.

He stepped away from her. He shut and locked her office door, and closed the blinds.

"What?" she smirked.

"Don't tell me you plan on trying to fuck the attitude out of me? Seriously?"

"That's right," he said, walking back over to her.

"When I'm finished fucking you stupid, you're gonna apologize for acting like an asshole. Got it?"

"Doubt it. I bet you'll finish in about ten or fifteen seconds, and you won't be able to make me cum at all."

This time, he was the one to smirk. He truly loved a challenge.

Slowly, he removed her clothes; it was the only thing he planned on doing slowly.

Swirling his tongue around her nipple, pinching her the one with his fingers, he could easily tell that she was tense.

The sound of her uneven breathing amused him as he sucked on her tit, as it was obvious she didn't want to relax and let herself moan in pleasure, unable to give him the satisfaction.

It didn't matter, though. While he planned on eliciting every single noise he could, licking and biting at her nipples was entirely for his pleasure.

He was the one who had to watch her prance around in all of those slutty tops, showcasing her cleavage more than her business products.

He dreamt of what it would be like to suck on those buttons of hers, and now, he was.

Once again, he didn't want to pull away. But, alas, the two of them didn't have all the time in the world. Anyone could interrupt their fun at any minute.

"I know we're in a hurry, pretty girl, but I gotta taste you."

He swiftly placed her right on top of her desk, and he lowered his head between her thighs.

"Go ahead," she said cockily. "I doubt you'll be able to find the cl-"

He found her clit instantly.

Not only did he find it, but he licked at it, rapidly flicking his tongue against it. He wrapped his arm around her thighs and held her pussy lips open with one hand, and with the other, he lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder.

Her fingers were instantly tangled in his hair. She couldn't keep her composure.

That goddamn idiot started to suck on her clit, moaning as he did so, and damn it all, she couldn't help but moan as well.

"Fuck you," breathlessly, she whined.

"Oh? You wanna fuck me?"

He teased, pulling away from her clit.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll get to the fucking. Just give me a minute."

He suddenly teased the entrance of her hole with his tongue, then returned to her clit, licking and sucking, sucking and licking.

The entire time, he moaned as he did so, and kept his eyes on her face. The fingers that weren't holding her pussy lips open dug into the plush of her thigh.

God - he was eating her out like a starving man, and as much as she wanted to kick him in the balls and laugh at him for not being able to please her, she didn't dare, as she couldn't even hide the fact that her orgasm was approaching.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

She was so close.

A wave of heat washed over her, and he had to press his hand against her stomach to get her to stop squirming. And that pressure only made her feel his tongue swirling around her pussy even more.

Her legs started to tremble around his head.

"Shit," she cried out.

It was as much of a warning as she could give.

But, she didn't need to warn him at all, as he knew that she was about to cum all over his tongue.

However, much to her dismay - and his, as he wanted to lick up her cum - he pulled away all too soon.

Her approaching orgasm fizzled away until she was left with nothing but unsatisfying disappointment.

When her coworker stood up, he smirked down at her face of anger.

"Sorry, baby. As badly as I want you to cum in my mouth, you don't deserve it."

He unbuckled his belt.

"You're gonna cum all over my dick, or you're not cumming at all."

"You're an asshole," she frowned.

"Speaking of ass...," he suddenly lifted her as if she weighed nothing, and he flipped her over, making her lay flat on her stomach across her desk.

Those large, rough hands of his gripped her bare ass, and for a moment, he massaged her cheeks, inhaling a sharp breath before he suddenly smacked her.

She jumped, he smirked at the sight of it, and the stinging sensation made her unintentionally whimper.

"Hm?"

He raised an eyebrow, although she couldn't see it.

"You liked that? I should've known. A slut like you probably likes just about everything, huh?"

He spanked her again, and when her ass jiggled, his dick managed to become even harder, if such a thing was possible at this point.

"What are you spanking me for?"

She questioned, whining once his hand made contact with one of her cheeks again.

"Do you really gotta ask?" he paused.

"Someone needs to do something about your goddamn attitude. Are you ready to apologize?"

"Go to hell," she smirked, attempting to hold on to her last shred of dignity.

"The only one who'll be apologizing is you, when you finally put it in and cum in ten seconds, while I won't even get a chance to moan."

He lined his dick up with her entrance, gripping her hip as he started to push in.

"Can't believe you actually believe that, especially after you almost came right in my mouth earlier," he grunted as he felt her tight walls clench around him, her hole attempting to adjust to his size.

She gasped when she felt him - he was big. Possibly too big.

"I can barely fit, baby. I'm gonna make it work. I'm gonna stuff you like you deserve, don't you worry."

He continued to work his way in, giving you a moment to adjust to his dick.

"Doesn't seem like anyone's been fucking this pussy, huh? Is that why you act like such a little slut? Just needed some attention? Is that it, baby?"

He started to thrust in and out. With both hands, he held on to her hips, pulling her back on his dick until he created a steady rhythm.

As he fucked her, she gripped the edges of her desk, nearly knocking her computer over.

That was when he started to fuck her even harder.

"Shit," she gritted her teeth, holding back her moans as beads of sweat decorated her forehead.

Thanks to that quick thrusting speed of his, she ended up pushing over almost everything. Important sheets of paper, pens, and her stapler all stumbled to the floor below as he slammed his dick in and out of her.

His hips smacked against her ass.

It felt so fucking good.

His cock was rubbing against all of the right spots inside of her. Her jaw fell open - she couldn't hold back any of her noises anymore.

She moaned. Her paper clips went flying.

"Take it, baby."

He smacked her ass again.

"So goddamn tired of hearing you run your mouth. Just shut the fuck up and take that dick."

She wanted to argue so badly, but as he fucked and fucked her, all she could do was moan as her orgasm started to brew in the pit of her stomach.

"You gonna cum?" he grabbed her office chair, rolled it closer to him, and propped his foot up on it.

The slight change in his position made her feel him even more deeply than before.

"Give it to me, baby. Cum. Cum right now."

"Shit!"

She closed her eyes as he fucked her until she was dizzy.

Sweet pleasure overwhelmed her, and as she moaned his name, she came around his cock, and he moaned as she soaked his dick.

"That's it - cum on my dick. Cum all over my cock."

He tossed his head back.

"Mmm, that's right. Fuck, that feels good. Shit. I'm close. You're gonna make me cum too... gonna cum right inside of you."

Changing his rhythm, his hips stuttered, his thrusts becoming sloppy.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned.

He leaned over the desk, his abs pressing against her back. He gripped her perfect hair tightly.

"Shit, I'm cumming!"

He continuously slammed in and out of her pussy until his own orgasm washed over him, an intense amount of pleasure that he could feel even deep within his balls.

"Take it."

He stuffed her pussy with his seed.

"Mmm," he moaned in her ear before giving it a little, wet lick, not yet releasing his grip on her hair.

"Anything you wanna say?"

"I'm... sorry," she mumbled weakly.

With a smirk, he pulled himself out of her.

But he didn't let go of her hair.

Instead, he guided her off of the desk and onto her knees.

"I don't forgive you just yet," he lined his dick up with her mouth, his pink tip pushing against her lips.

"Why don't you clean my dick off for me, hm? We'll see how I feel once I cum down that throat of yours."

Slowly, she took his cock into her mouth, and he bucked his hips, fucking her throat as he chanted, "Yes, fuck yes, baby."

And, soon after, he came down her throat and didn't pull out until she swallowed every last drop of it.

He then leaned over and kissed her sloppily, swirling his tongue around hers, a string of spit dropping down their connected lips once he pulled away.

"Don't give me any more attitude, you hear me?"

She nodded, and he kissed her once again, moaning softly as he did so.