A Redheaded Tomboy and Gucci Girl

Story Info
Force-feeding my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief.
1.3k words
4.12
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Lacy dancing, so gorgeous, with beautiful flowing dirty blonde hair, dazzling green eyes, large breast, wearing a mini sequins mirror skirt with gold tassel fringe and a half shirt. I had secretly worshipped her since we became roommates at university. A redheaded tomboy and Gucci girl I marveled at her easy way of flowing through the different cliques she seemed to fit in everywhere.

Slowly walking out on the dance floor toward Lacy as Avril Lavigne's "when you're gone" began playing she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Moving her gorgeous body against my warm body my arms tightening around her pulling her close. Her soft breast pressed against mine felt so wonderful as we danced to the slow music. We danced slowly as I moved my mouth to her ear I let my long tongue lick her ear. I felt her tremble in my arms as I traced her earlobe with my tongue as I heard her moaning softly.

Meeting no opposition, I gently sucked her earlobe into my mouth toying with it with my long tongue. I let go of her earlobe and began tracing her long beautiful neck with my wet tongue. Was this a dream? I dragged my long tongue down her neck to her shoulder. Amazingly, Lacy rolled her head over to my other shoulder so that I could drag my tongue up the other side of her neck. Was this really happening I had dreamed of a moment like this since we became roommates in the dorms.

I had not even wanted to come to this party but Lacy had a way of charming me into anything. I had always been shy and inverted growing up on a farm I learned the value of hard work. I was here on a scholarship and it was hard to fit in with the confident young people from wealthy families.

When I reached her other ear, I began to trace it with my long tongue. As I caress her ears and neck, she began grinding herself against my body gyrating her pelvis into mine. She groaned as I placed my hands on her firm ass cheeks I could feel her ass quivering as I held her hot body against mine. I felt heavenly my fantasy becoming reality.

I felt wonderful as we grinded our young bodies against each other on the dance floor. I left her ear and began to kiss her neck, I slowly kissed my way down to her shoulders. I planted sweet little kisses at the base of her neck. She moaned softly as we danced we were humping together with the rhythm of the music. Lacy moved her hands under my skirt to my ass as we gyrated ourselves against each other.

My thong was so wet as I felt her begin to tremble in my arms. I breathed hot air into her ear as my long tongue teased and played with it. She buried her head in my shoulder, moaning in pleasure.

Lacy loaned me a mini black Reformation Liene skirt and Tiyah black strappy open toe vegan lace up sandals with a stiletto heel. I felt like Cinderella walking across campus to attend my first frat party.

I felt a gush of my own wetness from my cunt as she shivered and shook in my arms. I felt her soft body pulsating against me in sweet pleasure as I held on, Lacy kept gyrating herself into me my hips and ass meeting her every movement enjoying this strange erotic dance.

When the music stopped I was still shaking with unused sexual energy. My clitoris was screaming for attention wetness had soaked through my thong. I felt it rolling down the inside of my thigh as I stood there looking in her beautiful green eyes Bringing my hands to her cheeks kissing her soft lips, I ran my tongue over her wet red lips. Lacy opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to slide inside our tongues intertwined passionately dancing together.

Lost in the magical moment as Lacy clasp my hand and led me off the crowded dance floor. We made our way up the stairs and into a bedroom embracing passionately we kissed. Our hands and fingers exploring each others bodies as we franticly undressed each other.

This was better then I ever fantasized about the feeling of her fingers inside me sent electricity up my spine. A wildly passionate moment full of lust and desire as our fingers worked franticly inside each others wet cunts. I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down, my brain not processing, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees.

There I was face to face with her gorgeous hairless pussy watching my fingers working in and out of her wetness. Lacy put her hands on my head pulling me into her I licked her swollen clit then removed my fingers and plunged my long tongue deep inside her warm wet cunt. Still not processing, driven by an animal lust, I barely noticed my hips being pulled back.

Now on all fours I worked her wet cunt with my long tongue that's when I felt something wet trickle down my ass crack. "OH, Cheri, please don't stop it feels so good!" Lacy's sweet voice cooed. I was confused living out my fantasy with Lacy not processing the pressure against my tight asshole.

So hard and so fast, so thick, my body opened, stretching, my ass swallowing the large member, stretching, excepting the invasion. Lacy still holding my head hands entangled in my long red hair I was beginning to put pieces together. There was frat boy penis in my virgin ass, Thick, thick, swollen meat filling my tight little ass, my face full of wet cunt, on all fours in shock, pleasure and pain filling my inebriated brain.

My taut anal muscle rang hot with pain at the force of the abrupt attack. To shocked to interpret any of the sensations flowing through me. His cock felt massive, feeling more like a fist inside me. It sat deep inside me, my little body pulsing with a forbidden lust and desire, my anal muscles were stinging. My body jerked trying to reject it which only made me fuck my own ass.

My little tight ass did hurt, it burned and pulsed with a white hot pain from the abuse of the invasion, trapped between my pain and my desire, tears running down my face, unable to decide if I had willed this to happen or was I dreaming. Lacy soothed me, "That's so hot, Cheri, your going to make me cum."

As I grew accustomed to the feeling of being stretched so taut the pain lessened and was replaced by the sensation of him sliding his thick pole along the walls of my bowels. It was not somewhere that had been tickled before and felt something like a blow to the funny bone, painful and strange all at once. With the understanding that this was not true pain, not unbearable, I relaxed more deeply and was assailed by the sensation of his cock rubbing the length of that tight, tight space.

I rocked in rhythm a victim to my own pleasure. I was giving away to this strange new pleasure I was enjoying the ass fucking stretching me open force-feeding my body with sensory pleasures of disbelief. It delved like a punch that kept coming invading me, ploughing all the way to my throat, I felt so full. Ripping me in two, coaxing me, moving to meet his thrust into me. Arching upwards, rasping my shoulders, contorting my little body in pleasure.

My legs trembled, my body shaking, my head was spinning, my body falling off a cliff into a pile of tingling ecstasy. A sweet sense of sensual release that I fond myself having no control over it just letting myself go because it's was just too damn good. An earth-shattering anal orgasm breaking me into a million little pieces. Not thinking about anything else besides the pleasure of being fucked so thoroughly as all-consuming euphoric electric dominoes were falling down in different directions under my pale skin.