All Comments on 'A Redheaded Tomboy and Gucci Girl'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Your few month hiatus had me wondering. Nice to see you back, though this piece left a bit to be desired — just a bit but enough to detract from your normal scathing intensity. The dance scene perfectly you, but the interruptions to offer some background distracting/detracting and the uninvited anal sex (rape by any other name) detracted from erotic tension you created between Lacy and Cheri (though Cheri clearly enjoyed the experience).

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

A very disappointing ending to chapter. You left many unanswered questions. Did Lucy setup Cheri for anal Sex? What year was this in college for Cheri? Freshman/ Sophomore? Did Lucy stay her roommate? Need further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure if I should have liked this story as much as I did. The heroine was being raped, wasn't she?

EkphrasisEkphrasis3 months ago

Very nicely written. You drew the encounter well. Very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...