A Refreshing Change

Story Info
An early morning swim leads to so much more.
3k words
4.42
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

Clara stirred and gazed drowsily at the alarm clock set on the bedside table. She wondered why she bothered with it. She always woke up at the same time, her body clock programmed after so long of forcing herself to get out of bed and go for an early morning swim. Doing that allowed her the chance to gather her thoughts for the day ahead and keep in trim.

Fully awake now she steps over the carpet and onto the cold tiles of her bathroom floor. She brushes her teeth and skims her face with a flannel soaked in lukewarm water. This time of the day is strictly for herself, and she always looks forward to her swim. She rushes to get to the pool which is but a short drive over quiet streets. She feeds the meter and rushes into the sports complex. It seems deserted as she shoves her key card into the reader, and it soon bleats and allows her to pass.

The metal locker in the changing room clatters and clangs as she puts her sports bag, and a simple change of clothes into it; her two-piece swimming costume soon stepped into, and her slim body is encased in its flexible black fabric. It shapes her and makes swimming so much easier and does not restrict her movements. It's sexy but that wasn't the reason she chose it, nor that it is backless, and the straps were no hindrance to her favorite stroke of the crawl.

"Damn it!" she curses softly, although there's no one around to hear her. She's left her iPhone behind but why worry, she won't be away from home for long.

Pool attendants wander about checking on things but to all intents she's alone, the surface of the pool is almost flat and calm. A wide swimming lane is marked out by a red and white lane marker, and some guy is doing serious stuff, covering the length of the pol in no time at all before he does a flip turn and covers the distance just as quickly. All she notices is that stark fluorescent swimming cap as it rises and falls, a breaststroke executed perfectly.

"What I manage looks tame by comparison," she mutters as she steps up onto a starting block and gracefully dives in. Bubbles stream from her mouth as she curses. The water always feels cold first thing and she knows that she will have goosebumps until her body's used to the change in temperature. That goes for her nipples too, her swimsuit's fabric now brushing over them as she raises the tempo of her swimming strokes as she ducks under the surface as suddenly feels the world beyond slip away.

She feels free and now thinks back on her date the night before with a guy she's only just met, but where the signs, and their easy chatter, suggest it may become something more. Her thoughts are possessed by him, by Luke's smiling face and how he was dressed; stylish casual chic that showed her respect, He had made an effort, just as she had done.

Swimming gracefully under the water she makes for the side of the pool, her arms then reaching out before her hands slide up the tiles and she surfaces.

"Yikes!" she gasps in dismay as she meets the stare of wonderful blue eyes, the most beguiling blue eyes she's ever seen. She feels she could melt into those eyes. "I didn't even see you there, but hello!"

He grins before speaking in a hoarse voice. "Hello, and I know that you didn't see me, but I couldn't miss you."

She trembles and wonders why she is lost for words. That's not like her at all, nor is she taken in by guys at first sight, but she grips the hand that he holds out to her and in one movement, and with surprising strength, he simply pulls her out of the water. She has said nothing about it, nor does she have words to stop him from offering a slow caress to her back, where her swimsuit does not cover her skin. She shivers as if her body's been touched by a hot branding iron, and she feels again the quick snap of a thrill as it courses through her body.

"What's happening to me?" The words form in her brain, but she doesn't give voice to them. It feels like she's living in slow motion as his wonderful mouth comes ever closer to her and as if trapped by a spell, she parts her lips for him.

With a sigh, she feels his tongue slide into her mouth and soon it swirls heightening her feelings of wanton abandonment to this stranger, good-looking as he is. She's acting on impulse, not out of any concern for what it might all lead her. She shivers on feeling his hands travel down her back and grip her buttocks. She groans. It feels so good to be touched.

"Be with me," is all he says and pulling her to him. She soon feels his state of arousal but has no time to make any more of it. He's guiding her along a cool corridor that leads from the pool to the changing rooms. When they stop he draws her to him once more and to feel his embrace upon her inflames her senses once more; feelings that are soon impossible for her to control as she is pushed against the wall. He sucks on her lips while gazing intently into her eyes. One by one he eases her breasts from her wet swimming costume and his tongue soon glides over her skin. Swirls over and around her hardening nipples before he takes them in his mouth, one after the other.

Slowly her hands grip his head, and she guides him in his claims upon her body, a stranger of moments ago so devastatingly familiar with her. Her groans only urge him on, but now kisses and gentle claims are replaced by soft nips to her skin, the roll and press of her hips against his prick leave her in no doubt of where this chance meeting is going, the press of that hard knob through his swimming briefs now brushing between her legs, his hands on her buttocks lifting her just enough to give him access.

He groans as she kisses him, reaching down and brushing her fingers over his stomach, so toned and flat, the bulge in his trunks like a deformity that spoils the muscular man. A shudder of pleasure is followed by another as she works him and she grips his head as they kiss, turn their heads from side to side as their tongues swirl and lips suck.

He tears his mouth away and presses down on her breasts, his hands pushing them together before his mouth settles on them.

"Go on, if we have to do this out here!" she groans, holding his head as he takes her, and she wants so much more. On a last soft nip of his lips to her breasts he lets her go.

How crazy it is, she realizes, that only now and when he steps away does she take in his appearance, the slicked back hair, his brooding look and set of his cruel mouth, bushy eyebrows, and intimidating stare of those blue eyes. He's undoubtedly strong; she feels it in his hands as he coaxes her to kneel and she knows it's her turn. She holds his stare as she fumbles for his prick, caresses the front of his swimming briefs, and traces her lips over the swell to be found there. Her mouth and fingers rub over it before they tug on the waistband, and she jerks it down. His eyes have darkened as she looks up at him, his prick brushing her cheek.

"You spoil me, stranger," she tells him as she grips his shaft, and sees the moisture at the domed tip. She slicks her tongue over it, grips it tight, and presses her tongue tip into the split before it circles that dome once more. Feeling him tremble, she opens her mouth and lets him slide in, her warmth after the coolness of the water a raging contrast. He grabs her hair and together they set a rhythm, she slicking her tongue over him or sucking, one hand sliding over his thigh before she grips his sac and begins to roll his balls in her fingers. They feel heavy and the skin of his sac is tight and wrinkled.

"All of this in those swimming briefs," she murmurs appreciatively, gently squeezing on it before she slowly takes it in her mouth, not stopping until she feels that large domed tip brush the back of her throat. She hears him groan and feels the tug on her hair as she slowly works her mouth and tongue over him. A swim and now sex acts; what a start to her day!

"Move to that bench behind you," he mutters, his hands in her hair soon persuading her to ease off him before they stumble towards it. He slum, ps down, his prick swaying and jerking as he moves to lie back, persuaded to do so by the insistent and confident push of her hands on his chest, the claims of his hand and mouth on her tits not stopping her.

"That's it, you just lie back for me," she encourages, grinning like a cat that's gotten the cream.

She licks her lips and strokes her fingers over his toned chest and the ripples of his stomach muscles plague his nipples with her fingers. She keeps on going down, purposefully but slowly, her lips and tongue moving over him as one hand finds him, draws back his foreskin some more, and exposes that wonderful, glistening, dome. She buries him in her mouth and kneads his balls. He groans and shivers under her, strokes a hand over her thighs but she has him where she wants him, under her control. She's learned to be good at this, but not at giving in without a second's thought to a stranger who has come onto her at the pool.

It's something new, though, and why not?

She slicks her tongue slowly down that length of hard flesh, from the tip to its base, and grips his sac. She begins to work him in ever-increasing strokes, her tongue and mouth working his balls and beneath his sac, tantalizing flickers of her tongue tip, and her hands working him, making the guy lift his butt off the seat as she takes him in her mouth. He keeps on groaning in time with all that she does. How sexy is this, getting on with a guy in the changing room and with no one, seemingly, around?

He's good and wet now, so she works her mouth over his balls as she gently fingers the puckered skin of his bum-hole, before she pressed in gently, just enough, as her mouth and tongue work his balls in a slow but steady rhythm.

"Go on, just go on!" he groans as she works his prick, his sac, and her finger keeps teasing his but-hole, teasing him by not going fully in, but enough to arouse the raging sensations in his groin, his belly and arse.

"You're doing fine," she tells him. "I'm surprised you've held on for so long."

She doesn't want the guy to lose it and feels that he is so near, but she's not through with him yet. Stepping away for an instant she pushes her swimming pants down and, still holding them in one hand, she stands over him, her feet planted on each side of the bench she slowly stands over him and she offers her slit to his flickering tongue.

He teases her clit expertly and pokes his tongue into her as her fingers part her pussy's lips. She shivers and groans, little;e shocks of pleasure making her jolt on that long tongue that swirls and probes, and thrusts into her.

"Yes! That tongue of yours is amazing. Go on!"

It swirls and turns slowly in her pussy, circles her clit. And she can't keep her hands from her breasts, pinching her nipples as she takes his pleasure, but her thighs ache as she partially squats over his face. One way or another, her visit to the pool is giving her a great early morning workout. His tongue flickers in and out and she pinches her breasts, tugs on her nipples in time with each thrust of that tongue. Shocks of pleasure and pain that they each bring rush through her body.

His tongue is so busy, along with his fingers on her butt-hole, that she feels her pussy opening and becoming flushed with her love juices. Shuddering and groaning as he works her clit with his tongue and fingers she feels to be so near to an orgasm that she groans, asking him to stop.

He slides from under her and sits up, kisses her with surprising tenderness and she tastes herself on his lips and on that wonderful tongue. He grips her breasts, not as firm as she would like them to be, but she's proud of her large nipples. Men have always gone for them and this guy's no different.

"I want you now...now that you've had a rest!" She wants him too and she concedes as he makes her turn as sit with her back to him, the kisses and caresses to her body so pleasurable and growing in intensity. Slowly he makes her lean forward until she leans on the bench. "Hold on tight and stand up."

She shivers in excitement and expectation. The guy's in control of her now and he coaxes her to open the way for him. She's going to give this horny and accomplished stranger full access to her body, to share in a fuck like no other. He can do what he wants with her, she decides, yet wondering how she has even allowed herself to be in this place except for the sheer impetuousness of it.

"Oh...oh God" she gasps without any warning and on a deep breath he thrusts into her, deep and hard. His movements soon push her forward but his strong hands grip her waist and hips, sliding over her tummy to offer both caresses and to keep her to him. His thrusts are rhythmic and deep, she feels his hips tap against her buttocks and, somehow, she reaches back to touch his balls and squeeze on them. Gaps of effort are soon joined by his words of pleasure. She can't get enough of this as she meets his rhythm, and pushes back each time he thrusts into her. She feels hot and wild and sucks in her breaths as his thrusting tempo, the sway of hips, and bumps against her buttocks bring her on.

Then suddenly, she feels empty. He's pulled out of her and she feels his fingers press against her forbidden place, her wet heat that is on his fingers now pressing to open her or make it easier for him to go there.

The domed head of his penis presses and eases, presses again and she shudders. You're going too far for this first time...!"

"The only time, maybe, so...let me in why don't you?"

. She sinks lower on her elbows and feels her forbidden place relax as he presses against it once more. First, it's the sensation of his penis tip parting and slipping in, slowly and sensually; then it's alien feelings of being taken like this now meeting unknown sensations of possession that she has never quite felt before as he pushes ever deeper into her.

"This so crazy for the first time!" she whimpers as he bumps against her, and she has to grip the bench to keep her balance. He assaults her body with hands and mouth, with his driving prick, and yet she shares in deepening breaths of satisfaction.

He keeps on thrusting and easing out of her to the tip, then back in. His hands seem to glide over her body, pinch her swaying breasts, and knead them in slow circular motions to match their sway. Her nipples feel on fire from the attention they are receiving.

He's driving her wild and her knuckles seem to have gone white from the ferocity of her grip on the bench. She's being taken in a feral act of fucking, the bench scarping on the floor as the tempo reaches its climax.

His hands grip her breasts, then slide down to her clit. It feels as if her pussy and clit will burn up from his fingering of them as his prick is bringing her on in ways she never chose to experience. She feels him grow in her and his caresses more urgent, his thrusting wilder and selfish, and when he gently bites her bared shoulders, one then the other, presses his lips to her neck and nips kisses there, she shudders as little jolts of energy course down her spine and meet those that his fingers bring on. every muscle in her body tenses and she yelps as her body succumbs to her orgasm and she feels the alien rushes of his men burst over her buttocks and between her legs.

"I wasn't going to be that selfish," he kisses, his lips pressed to her skin before she feels him ease away from her. Hurriedly he pulls on his swimming briefs and shoves that length of meat back into them before it's gone flaccid. "There's no sense risking being seen..."

"No...no, of course not." S

She sits beside him on the bench and pulls up her swimming top, then leans forward and sweeps up her briefs, far more modest than the slips of cloth she usually wears when on holiday out in the sun somewhere exotic.

He puts an arm around her and they both let themselves come down from what remains of the raging pleasure they have both pursued.

"The nightclub was too dark for me to see you and since you told me you'd be here for a morning swim I reckoned I'd join you, Clara...."

"You remembered my name, Luke?"

"Yes, and so much more, now."

The same would go for her. The morning's swim had been a refreshing change from her settled routines of before.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers