All Comments on 'A Regency Domination Pt. 02'

by IndianDarling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Give us the next part already.

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the hold up! I submitted the conclusions (both routes) at the same time as this chapter so it should be uploaded any day now.

For new readers wondering what the hell is going on, please read the first part before this, if you can! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing! George makes my skin crawl like at one point the abuse got too realistic oof

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wasn't expecting George to be this cruel sadist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the 2 endings!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 2 years ago

Oh, Georgie Porgy, pudding and pie, kissed the girls and all hell broke loose. Way to go, Georgie, you little shit.

AgathaSwanAgathaSwanover 2 years ago

I LOVE non-con so I'll vote for George lol love his jealousy and his threat to make public their ~deads haha, but who knows maybe this new dude turns out even darker than George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are so great def one of my fave authors here in literotica!

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my gosh, thank you so much everyone for all of your comments! They're the nicest thing to happen to me this year!

And I love the fact that, while most people think George is a piece of shit, some people appreciate his twisted behaviour, because I *did* want to titillate, not simply enrage.

@evebroughtanaxthistime, all your comments on my stories have been so sweet and encouraging (and hilarious) and I am now your biggest fan!

@AgathaSwan, haha, I don't think I'm capable of writing a character any darker than George. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, George is horrible but I love me some psycho H, also possessiveness and an emotional intelligence of an invertebrate seem just the perfect combination to these Hs I hate to love/love to hate.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 1 year ago

Gotta love how George is rotten all the way through, to the point of pretending she seduced him while he's literally being restrained from attacking Rawls.

I love him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianDarling@IndianDarling
A Divine Union is indefinitely on hold. A sequel to the story of Hades and Persephone is in the works. Reading order for my Regency Non-Con Series: 1. A Regency Ravishment 2. A Regency Seduction 3. A Regency Domination Each can be enjoyed as a standalone as well, however,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES