A Regency Domination Pt. 03 - Option A

Story Info
She chooses the devil she knows.
1.7k words
4.71
12.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N- This is the conclusion to George and Millicent's story and requires the reading of the first two chapters of A Regency Domination. It is a reverse-fairy tale, a broken tale of the young, impoverished, neglected woman who found pain, rather than romance, in the hands of the rich, handsome lord she married.

***

Millicent looked from the concerned face of her saviour to that of her tormentor. Every fibre of her being threatened to protest if she followed her head and accepted Mr Rawls' proposal. Bruised and battered as she was, she still craved George.

Her eyes met Vivian's, who nodded imperceptibly, conveying her trust and support in whatever her friend chose.

With a deep breath, embracing the tightness in her chest and the feelings of apprehension, she finally turned to Mr Rawls. "Thank you for your offer, Sir. But I m-must refuse... for I do n-not love you."

His gaze was compassionate, even as his mouth tightened. With a final nod, he walked away from the scene.

Before she could second guess herself, George strode towards her and engulfed her in a hug. She felt his heart quicken against her chest as he breathed her in.

"You are all mine now, Mousy Millie," he said, and kissed her fiercely, in front of everyone.

She allowed his tongue to invade her mouth, feeling weak and overwhelmed. I am yours, she thought, pulsing with want, always and forever.

***

My dearest Vivian

I was delighted to hear of your latest adventures in the tattle sheets. Did Phillip really play you Mozart's most dramatic symphony while you recited the words of Olympe de Gouge's declaration at my aunt's musicale?

I do agree with you that we have been absent from London for too many years. A part of me longs to attend this Season, but we will wait until George has to take up his seat in the House of Lords. At least I have him, John, and Eunice to keep me company, all though Eunice is still far too young to converse in anything but gurgles.

We had to fire yet another tutor and I think I shall home-school John myself, until he is old enough to go to Eton.

There is not much else to report, for life here is very peaceful. I miss you terribly and hope you can visit us again soon.

All my love,

M

George scanned through the letter his little mouse had written to his sister. He was a reasonable man and had allowed her to stay in touch with her friends and her suffragist club, but he needed to approve her correspondence before she sent it. Sometimes he woke up in a sweat at night, after suffering through a nightmare where she had conspired with a secret lover to escape him. On those occasions, he would awaken her and thrust into her without preamble, fucking her brutally until she cried his name in pain and pleasure.

The memory of how he had taken her just last night, after she begged him not to blame her for the frequent smiles their son's tutor bestowed upon her, made his balls ache with need. Her flesh had reddened from the sting of his riding crop, and she had sobbed when her skin chafed against his as he fucked her.

Her brown eyes, flecked with gold, watched him warily as he finished reading the letter.

"You did not tell my sister about the circumstances under which I had to fire the tutor."

Millicent flushed. "I... thought it would displease you."

"You thought right." He pulled her to him until her body was moulded to his. "She calls me jealous, but I seek only to guard my most precious treasure."

As she gulped, he ran his thumb over her lips. "I have news for you."

She did not say anything, so he continued. "The estate has turned twice the profit we anticipated."

Her smile was strained but her eyes grew animated. "Oh George, I am so glad you adopted my suggestions and invested in modernisation. How wonderful for the tenants!"

"I am as well, my little mouse," he said, and ghosted a kiss over her jaw. "I will reinvest some of that money, but the rest can go towards building that school for girls you wanted in the village."

She gasped. "George, already?"

"Anything for you," he promised, nipping at her throat as his hands roved hungrily over her curves. "I will give you everything you want, Millie, so long as you continue to obey and love me."

Her lashes descended to hood her eyes. "You are too good to me."

"So thank me," he commanded.

Immediately, she fell to her knees and gazed up at him in supplication, like the well-trained whore that she was. "Will you allow me to suck your cock, Master?"

He groaned and nodded, letting his fingers stroke her hair.

She unbuttoned his trousers and slowly pushed them down and away from his body, until his lower half was stark naked, and his cock sprang at full mast, angry and red. She curled her hands around him and squeezed gently, before allowing her tongue to dart out and flick him.

At his encouraging groan, she took him in her mouth, skilfully sucking and licking him as her head bobbed up and down.

"Take all of me," he ordered, and she did, gagging as he hit the back of her throat.

His hold on her tightened as he began to pump in and out of her, savouring the velvety smoothness of her mouth and the tightness of her throat. Just when he thought he might come, he pulled out and hauled her up.

He turned her around and bent her over her desk, making her moan as the edge dug into her slit. His hands made quick work of her dress, tugging and tearing until she was bared to him.

"George please," she begged, "be gentle with me today."

"But you scream so prettily when I hurt you, my love," he growled, and entered her harshly.

Her back arched, the tips of her fingers turning white from how tightly she was gripping the desk.

He began to move slow and hard, wanting to draw out the pleasure for them both, but she mewled and tried to take him in deeper.

He spanked her bottom to remind her he was in charge, causing the globes to wobble and redden, and then finally gave her what she wanted, plunging deep into her until his balls were slapping against her slit, fuelling his passion.

His demanding cock shuttled in and out of her, the hard planes of his chest weighing her down so that there was no escape. One hand wrapped around her throat and squeezed hard.

She choked and gasped under him, meeting every thrust of his with a frenzied one of her own, moaning his name as he ripped pleasure from her body. Her head turned so she could kiss his lips, and he devoured her with his mouth, stifling her moans.

"Tell me who owns you," he growled.

"You," she said desperately. "Only you, my love, my Master."

He pulled out and turned her towards him, kissing her thoroughly, and lay her down on the desk. Kicking her legs apart with his own, he beheld her beauty in wonderment.

Her stomach was rounder after the second pregnancy, and her breasts were still heavy from the milk. Bruises marred the skin around her navel from last night's assault, every mark a testimony of his fierce love for her.

After all these years, he still could not have enough of her. If he could crawl inside her skin and possess her, he would. But instead, he made do with licking a fiery trail from her navel to her breasts, before capturing a berry like nipple and suckling. Her breast milk trickled into his mouth and the thought of taking even that from her, so that she did not have a drop to give to anyone else, was so intoxicating.

One he had drank to his heart's content, he kissed down her belly, tracing the outlines of her bruises with his tongue, until he reached her dripping cunt. He did not kiss her on the nub, instead licking the seams of her slit and nibbling her inner thigh.

Her sobs had become more desperate now. "Please, Master-"

"What do you want? Beg me."

"I want you to fuck m-me with your mouth," she said, blushing all over her body.

Need and desire rumbling through him, he thrust his tongue inside her canal, making her buck against him. His fingers found her nub and started to massage it roughly.

She was panting and shaking, and he knew she was close.

With a final stroke of his tongue, he pressed down on her nub, and she fell apart, screaming and moaning his name.

He got up and thrust into her again, right as her cunt was clenching in pleasure. The tight sheath was so warm and inviting that he could think of nothing save for fucking her.

She peeled back his shirt and kissed his neck, smothering her screams as he pumped hard and fast. Her hands wrapped around his back, and she pulled him deeper inside her.

He found her nipples again, teasing the milk out of her, relishing the taste of his fertile wife.

Her head lolled back as she gave into the pleasurable sensations and she fisted his hair in her hands, tugging desperately.

As his balls slapped against her cunt, he kissed her again, letting her taste her juices and milk on his lips, before reaching his climax. She came right alongside him, hurting him as her cunt contracted.

He pulled out and stroked her hair softly as he gazed at her, lying crumpled and exhausted beneath him.

Her eyes had that glassy, faraway look in them that she always got after he fucked her, and he hated it, hated her for the distance she created between them.

He slapped her breast, startling her back into the moment. "I love you, little mouse."

It was not a declaration but a reminder, an unspoken edict lingering in the air between them.

She breathed deeply and looked at him, eyes brimming with desire, fear, and sadness. "I love you too, George."