All Comments on 'A Regency Ravishment'

by IndianDarling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a part two.

I hope Oliver is not dead yet.

gotasiangotasianover 2 years ago

Amazing, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please let her come out on top, he is too cruel to he allowed to win at the end.

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments everyone! I wasn't able to incorporate the feedback since part 2 was published soon after this one, but I've made a note of it and for people who don't like guys like Wentworth, there's always Phillip from A Regency Seduction to cleanse your palate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank God she fucked up that bastard. Oliver needs to be brought down a peg. Anne is a good person and Oliver needs to show her true aftercare if he wants her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story suffers from a serious case of telling instead of showing. Perhaps the author could expand the earlier sections so we didn't feel like we were being hit round the head with exposition. Also, Wentworth is a gross MMC who needs to die already. I get the allure of old timey bodice rippers, but none of those heroes were this cruel. Also, why did you use the names of the beloved characters from Persuasion?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianDarling@IndianDarling
141 Followers
A Divine Union is indefinitely on hold. A sequel to the story of Hades and Persephone is in the works. Reading order for my Regency Non-Con Series: 1. A Regency Ravishment 2. A Regency Seduction 3. A Regency Domination Each can be enjoyed as a standalone as well, however,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES