A Regency Romp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit splashed water onto his face and gave himself a brisk wash before starting to shave. "There is a price to everything," he said, smiling to himself in the mirror. "And it was hard to resist the girl. I don't think she'd ever had an orgasm before."

"No, I believe so," agreed Tom, laying out Kit's clothes. "You initiated her well, but I wonder if you're willing to share? I've had my eye on her since we arrived."

"Did you know of her activities with Jem, then? Have you met him?" Kit was curious.

"I had some inkling after seeing them come out of the stables together yesterday," Tom said. "Jem's a nice enough boy, but he's a young scamp. I'm not sure any of the other maids have swallowed his tale about 'extra duties', but our Alice is an innocent... or was one, anyway. She told me she's had little schooling because her father's farm or her mother and six younger sisters always needed her help with something or other. They seem to live quite a ways from town, so I'm not sure they socialized much with others, either. But she seems intelligent and ambitious, in spite of all that. I like her."

"Well, Tom," said Kit as he tied his cravat and met his valet's eyes in the mirror with a sly smile. "You know me. I'm always happy to share."

********

Juliet and Violet were taking an afternoon stroll on the edge of the spinney separating their home, Segrave Manor, and The Oaks. Their mother had thus far failed in securing the carriage for a visit to the Dowager Lady Barrell, and although their father persisted in thinking differently, the girls (and Lady Parks herself) knew she was constitutionally unable to travel two miles by foot. Her life spent in idle boredom and emotional indulgences definitely did not include rambling outdoors.

Her daughters, however, had grown up with the influence of the nearby Olmdale brothers, Matthew and Kit. After a childhood of playing together, the sisters now had an ingrained habit of taking long walks and rides through the countryside. Since a formal visit to The Oaks had yet to be realized owing to an unexpected business trip to London for Lord Parks, the girls were walking now with the possible hope of seeing the prodigal Kit around the estate. The news had spread fast and, as Violet had suspected, Kit's aunt had died a few months ago, leaving him a generous inheritance. It had taken that long for the news to reach him and for him to sell out of the army.

Juliet, like Kit's brother Matthew, was the eldest sibling of two. She had been betrothed from the age of 15 to Mr. Robert Clifford, a young gentleman of their acquaintance and the son of the Squire of their district. Their fathers were good friends and after it was seen that Juliet and Robert seemed to suit, the betrothal was arranged. At that time, Robert was 17 and he had immediately left the country to begin his studies at Oxford. However, although he had long since completed his stint at university, he had still not returned.

The Squire had news of him every now and then; Robert had found work with a distinguished diplomat and they spent the majority of their time on the continent and in London. He had not returned to Feltham since the betrothal was announced and Juliet never received even the tersest of letters from him. Violet knew it made her sister unhappy, but Juliet maintained a placid front to the rest of the world and they little spoke of her estranged betrothed.

The day was very fine and although they had not yet accomplished their goal of seeing Kit, the walk felt refreshing to them both.

"Spring has finally sprung!" sighed Violet with delight. "This winter was everlasting."

"Yes, it is lovely today," Juliet agreed. "I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer."

They walked on in silence, enjoying the warm rays of the sun, when the faint sound of hooves came to their ears. They stopped to watch as Kit and his brother Matthew made their way across the park on horseback. The men both had excellent seats, and even from such a distance, Violet could make out the play of muscles in Kit's thighs as he rode. The two girls were mesmerized from their vantage point, somewhat hidden in the shade of the trees, and they watched for several minutes without saying anything and without being noticed until Kit and Matthew were hidden from view again and the sound of their hoofbeats gone with them.

Violet let out a small sigh of appreciation and turned to Juliet. She was about to remark on Kit's looks when behind them, a new sound reached their ears; this time a feminine moan of hungry pleasure followed by a strange, wet slurping.

The girls slowly turned around, their footsteps muffled by the mossy earth beneath their half-boots. They crept around a large tree trunk and looked over a bush to a clearing shot through with dappled light. Astonishingly close, a young girl with curly blonde hair was on her knees before a black-haired man whose trousers were down around his ankles. The girl looked to be a servant, and she was guiding the man's large, rigid cock into her mouth with one hand while fondling his balls with the other.

A shameful thrill went through Violet as she surveyed the scene before them. She had never seen or heard of such a thing, but she couldn't look away. The man was young and handsome, but unknown to the sisters. He was making crooning, encouraging noises and the girl was moaning in ecstasy. It looked like she was in heaven, sucking, licking, and kissing the man's member and bollocks with enthusiasm and fervor. It was as if she had the most delicious dessert in the world in front of her and she couldn't get enough. She was rocking on her heels slightly and Violet felt an answering pull, deep within her.

Her hand searched for and found Juliet's and they locked eyes for a wild moment before they turned back the clearing, hands clasped. Their sisterly, silent communication left no question that they would keep watching. The couple shifted a little and Violet had to suppress a gasp when their bodies came into view more clearly. The girl's breasts had been popped out of her bodice and were swinging freely. They were perky and large, with rosy extended nipples. Violet now felt an ache in her own breasts, and she used the hand not holding Juliet's to press down on the front of her dress to try and relieve it.

The scene in front of them seemed to be reaching a crisis point. The man was now thrusting into the girl's mouth, and it seemed incredible how far down he was going, especially considering his length and girth. The girl would pause and gasp for air, then lunge back onto his cock to gulp it down again. The sounds turned wetter, a glugging coming from deep within the girl's throat even as she moaned over and over. The man's hands were fisted in her curls, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, the faster he plunged his hips, the more noise she made, her hips continuing to move restlessly.

Violet gripped Juliet's hand tightly. They were in shadow, but Violet was sure that if the couple looked their way, they would be seen. That possibility added to the tension in the air and rooted her to the spot.

Finally the man let out a "Fuck yes, Alice!" and threw his head back, every muscle in his body rigid. The girl grunted and visibly and audibly gulped several times before releasing his member with a long, slow suck. It was shiny and dripping, but she began to lick all of the juices off, humming in satisfaction as the man gently combed his fingers through her hair, brushing the strands away from her reddened face.

Violet and Juliet turned their heads to look at each other with wide eyes. Another silent communication passed through them. Should they stay? As one, they looked back to the clearing. Yes, they would stay.

The man had pulled the girl up and they were now kissing passionately. His back had been to the tree earlier, but he turned them both and she leaned back on it while his hands came up to her bare breasts. His mouth soon followed and the clearing again filled with the sound of wet sucking and moans of delight. Violet could see the man's tongue come out to flick against one of the girl's taut nipples. She pressed her hand even more firmly down on her own breasts, finding her erect bud through the fabric. She thumbed it lightly and her knees nearly buckled as a wanton ache shot through her.

One of the man's hands traveled down from the girl's ample bosom and began pulling up her skirts. He covered the girl's naked mound with his hand, but it was clear that whatever he was doing with his fingers was extremely pleasurable. The girl's mouth was open and she was panting hard, causing the globes of her tits to jiggle enticingly, their extended rosy nipples glistening with the man's oral ministrations.

"Are you going to be a good girl and let me suck on your pussy, Alice?" the man growled as his hand worked between her thighs.

"Yes, sir, oh please!" the girl, Alice, whined, lifting one of her legs in blatant invitation. The man crouched down, and in that brief flash of time when her mound was visible, the downy hair glistening and moist, Violet felt an embarrassing gush of wetness between her own thighs.

The girl was much more vocal than the man, now that her mouth was free to express herself.

"Oh, Tom! Yes, right there, don't stop Tom!" she wailed while she ground her pussy on his face. It was clear that the man loved what he was doing. He groaned in pleasure at a particularly wild squeal from Alice. He had been using one of his hands to help hold up the leg that Alice had lifted, but now he seemed to be caressing her with his other hand.

He lifted his head off Alice, who grunted in frustration at the loss, her hips moving in the air as if seeking his mouth again. He pinched the crown of her folds, the part that Violet could feel throbbing in her own nether regions, and Alice let out a soft sigh and a giggle. He was saying something and Violet strained to hear him.

"Do you need something from me, Alice?"

"Yes Tom, please!" she breathed out as he circled his slippery fingers on her; seeming to concentrate on that one spot high on her pussy.

"Say it, Alice," he commanded in a rough voice.

"Tom, please!" she gasped out as he dipped and slicked his fingers through her wet folds. "Please," she said again before adding with a cry, "Fuck my bum with your fingers!"

Violet felt light headed as she watched the man chuckle with satisfaction before he delved back into Alice's slit with his mouth and tongue. His hand, liberally coated with the girl's wetness, moved back towards her pink, wrinkled asshole. As he hummed and slurped and she panted and writhed against the tree, Violet could see his first two fingers gently thrust and stretch and enter her.

The girl's noises increased in pitch and her eyes were tightly closed as she clutched at the man's head. "Tom!" she screamed as she seemed to go mad all at once, grunting and groaning out, "Yes, yes yes!" It seemed more as if she was thrusting her bum onto the man's hand rather than the other way around. His two fingers were fully seated in her arsehole now. She let out another cry of pleasure, her fingers tightly buried in the man's hair the way his fingers were tightly buried in her bum. She rubbed her pussy into his face as she spasmed and moaned. After a long minute where the two lovers seemed locked into a paralyzed position, save for the man's hand, still working into the girl's ass, the girl slumped forward. The man caught her and they knelt together, him laughing and whispering into her ear while she lolled in his arms with a lazy smile on her face.

The sisters finally let go of each other's hands, and Violet quickly dropped her other hand from where it had been pressed into her aching breast. As the blood rushed back into her hands with a tingling force, she also felt as if it was rushing into her face; she was on fire! In a daze, she and Juliet silently turned and walked out into the sunshine on their family's side of the spinney. The sun felt bright and hot and Violet blinked over and over, hardly able to believe what they had seen, and furthermore, what she had felt while watching it.

Little did they know that Tom and Alice had seen them from the beginning; in fact, had started their activities so daringly close to the girls for the express purpose of enticing them into becoming voyeurs. The lovers were well-pleased, not just with the shattering bliss they had given each other, but with the scandalous performance they had given those two innocent ladies.

12