A Regency Romp Ch. 03

Story Info
More shenanigans, then Kit and Violet get married!
9.4k words
4.79
7.7k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
105 Followers

Author's note: Best if read in order so that all the characters and events make sense.

After a long walk in which Kit and Violet discussed the more practical aspects of their upcoming marriage, he returned her to Segrave Manor and strolled back to The Oaks. He was feeling very pleased with the recent turn of events, and whistled a jaunty tune as he entered his chambers and closed the door behind him. It turned into a whistle of appreciation at the sight that greeted him.

Tom was seated in one of the armchairs by the fireplace, facing the door. Alice was also facing the door, leaning back on Tom's torso. Her feet were on the arms of the chair, and she was using them to help her raise and lower her arse onto Tom's cock, glistening with what must be oil. Kit hardly had time to enjoy the sight of her wet, lapping pussy above her stretched out pucker when her eyes, which had been closed in pleasure, flew open at the sound of his entrance, and she suddenly sat bolt upright.

"Captain Olmdale!" she cried before scrambling off and running into the dressing room. The door slammed behind her and Kit and Tom looked at each other with bemused expressions.

Tom shrugged, got up, and knocked cautiously on the door. "Alice sweetie? It's just Kit."

"I kno-o-ow!" a wail came from the dressing room. Kit looked around the bedroom. All of Alice's garments seemed to be strewn around the sitting area where she had just been. He chuckled to think of her hiding naked in his dressing room.

Tom shot him an annoyed glare. He was not best-pleased to have a delightful fuck interrupted this way. His gleaming cock stood out in front of him, rampant and impatient.

"Alice, what is happening? You didn't seem to have any issues with Kit yesterday when you were sucking--"

A muffled shriek interrupted him, followed by a thump. The door opened a crack and Alice hissed out, "The Captain wasn't engaged yesterday."

"Ah, the mystery is beginning to reveal itself," Kit said, highly amused as he took a seat in the other armchair, crossing his booted heel over his knee. "Alice is a woman of principles."

"Miss Violet doesn't deserve to 'ave her betrothed rutting on other woman," Alice's indignant voice continued. "Now 'and me my clothes so I can get dressed."

"Not on your life!" said Tom. "Go into my bedroom and wait for me there. I'm going to fuck you hard after this little scene you've enacted, missy."

Alice huffed, but the sounds of her entering Tom's room could be heard clearly. Insatiable even in her pique.

Tom turned back to Kit, rolling his eyes at the mirth dancing in his friend's eyes. He was unconcerned for his undressed state; he and Kit had seen each other in the buff too many times to count. "I don't see what you have to be so happy about if Alice refuses to give you the time of day."

Kit shrugged. "I have recently learned that my fianceé is willing to provide sufficient distraction that Alice will not be missed too much." He paused thoughtfully. "Although I have been thinking of furthering your and Alice's acquaintance with the lovely Violet. That little story you told me about what happened in the spinney was extremely interesting..."

********

The next week passed in a blur for Violet. She and Kit saw each other every day and she had been ravished in so many ways since the engagement had been announced that she lived in a state of heightened arousal.

There was that time against the wall in the music room, just off the sitting room where her mother and sister were taking tea, when Kit had fingered her pussy while sucking on her bare breasts, one hand clamped tightly over her mouth to muffle her moans and whimpers.

Then that sunny day they had rowed out to the small island in the middle of the lake, and she had seen his body completely uncovered for the first time as he taught her how to suck his cock. They had finished that little session with her laying flat on her back, Kit laying the other way on top of her with his head buried in her pussy. She came so hard while his cock was stuffed down her throat that he afterwards said it was a shame he couldn't have heard her scream.

He did hear her scream a couple of days later, though, in the man-made grotto set into a hillside on the wilderness walk. He had laid her down on the marble bench set in the middle of the cool, stone walls, spread her legs, and ate her pussy like a man starved. The sound of her screaming his name echoed off those stone walls for some time.

********

The first of the marriage banns had been read and the Monday after saw Violet and Kit unchaperoned yet again in the morning room. Lady Parks was an indifferent mother, unconcerned with much else beyond her own health and comfort. She was currently in her room with one of her headaches and would most likely stay there for at least another hour. Lord Parks was shut up in his study with his steward for what looked to be an exhaustive meeting on field irrigation. And Juliet was out visiting several tenants who had recently been blessed with new additions to their households. She had left with baskets of treats and goodies stowed in her cart, as well as more practical consumables for the mothers who were recuperating from childbirth.

Thus Violet and Kit were alone, and they were, of course, making the best of it. They were seated on the low divan sofa, and Violet had climbed onto Kit's lap and was humping him as best she could through the imposition of her skirts. They were sharing long, drugging kisses as she begged him to take her virginity.

"But I don't understand why we must wait," Violet whined as he caressed her breasts, propped above her bodice. "I feel so empty sometimes," she said, suddenly reaching down and gripping his straining cock through his breeches. "I want this in me!" She bit his neck to punctuate her point.

Kit huffed out a laugh and a groan. Violet's little hand on his rigid staff always made him slightly light-headed. "What exactly do you want?" he asked. He loved it when he could make her say filthy words.

"Mm," she said as he sucked on a tender spot behind her ear. "I want your big cock in my tight pussy, Kit." She gave his member a rough stroke and he squeezed his eyes closed.

"Oh fuck, Vi," he breathed, his hands gripping her ass as he struggled to bring himself under control. Suddenly, he lifted her and reversed their positions, seating her on the divan as he knelt on the carpet before her. He threw up her skirts as he raised her legs up and propped her feet on the cushions. She looked so lascivious with her stockinged legs spread open, her dress rucked up, her ample tits bared, and her cunt exposed and overflowing with her juices. The divan's seat was not a deep one, and she reclined only a little as he bent over her.

He locked eyes with her as he began to play with her pussy with his fingers, spreading her juices around her folds and clit. "Is this a needy little pussy? It wants to be filled with a big, thick cock?" he asked.

"Yes, yes!" Violet said. "Please, Kit!"

"Oh, you little minx," Kit growled, frigging her clit particularly hard and making her squirm. "You know I love it when you beg."

"Please Kit!" said Violet, clearly trying to press her advantage. "I want to feel your hard cock inside me. Please, I want it so bad!" She licked her lips at the sight of him on his knees before her, his fingers weaving through her dripping slit, his eyes dark and intent on hers. Then she bit her bottom lip, a move she had learned in the last week that seemed to inflame her fiancé. "Please!" she whispered.

Kit, however, had not endured six years of army living for nothing. He could resist his betrothed's pleas, even as her wanton words inflamed his lust. He wanted nothing more than to bury himself to the hilt inside her hot, tight folds, but he also wanted to do it in their marriage bed. He slowly entered her with his first two fingers, thrusting lightly but purposefully into her.

"Ohh!" she panted as her eyes rolled up. She tensed a little as he penetrated her more deeply than he had ever done previously.

"Play with your tits, darling. Pinch your perfect nipples for me," Kit said, drawing his fingers out and pushing them back in. Violet obediently began massaging her soft, perky breasts, rolling the pink teats in her fingers. She relaxed again and Kit pressed in a bit farther.

He leaned down to suck her clit in his mouth as he began a come-hither motion with his fingers, putting pressure on the front wall of Violet's clenching vagina.

********

"Oh Kit!" Violet whimpered, spreading her thighs wider as she tugged on her nipples. She was being so bad, right there in the middle of the morning room. A servant could walk in at any moment! Or worse, a member of her family! The thought sent her into a frenzy of ecstasy and she came hard on Kit's probing fingers. She curled up over herself as waves of bliss shuddered through her and she bit her lip to stifle the scream that wanted to rip from her throat. Kit's tongue pressed hard into her sensitive bud, drawing out her climax and she grunted softly with each orgasmic thrill that pulsed through her. Finally, she fell back into the divan again, her head lolling, eyes closed as she tried to recover from her most intense cum yet.

Violet opened her eyes to see Kit sucking her juices from his fingers, his face shiny with her cum. She leaned forward and kissed him, loving the taste of herself as she licked his chin clean. He cupped and fondled her breasts until the kiss ended, and then he stood up, the large bulge in his breeches at the level of her eyes. Kit began to undo them but she stopped him. "Let me," she said with a coy smile.

He caressed her cheek and smirked down at her. "So greedy," he said. Violet slowly undid his falls, and his beautiful, hard cock fell into her palm. A bead of moisture had gathered at the tip, and she swiped it off with a quick lap of her pink tongue.

"Mm, you naughty little girl," Kit rasped. "Show me how much you love this cock."

Violet began by licking his shaft all over until it gleamed, then she opened her mouth and drew him into her hot, wet mouth. She quickly set up a rapid rhythm, wrapping her hand around as much of his cock that she could, and bobbing her head while sucking furiously. She couldn't get enough of the filthy words of encouragement that Kit whispered, his little gasps and grunts of satisfaction.

"Fuck, Vi, you're so beautiful with your lips wrapped around my cock. Yes, suck it harder. Just there!" The litany continued and his fingers found their way into her hair, dislodging hairpins. He lightly began to thrust, in short jerky movements that Violet now knew meant he was reaching his climax.

She stroked him faster, watching avidly as he came with a quiet gasp, a look of ecstasy etched across his features. Violet was getting very addicted to seeing that look. His cock twitched and she felt his seed spurting into her mouth and she worked to swallow every drop. She was also getting very addicted to his taste, but she still wanted to feel him inside her. Even though she had cum so hard just minutes earlier, she felt a hollow ache inside of her that she knew only Kit's thick member could fill.

Violet came off of Kit's cock with a pop and proceeded to lick it clean. He chuckled as he watched her with a sated smile. "That's a good girl," he murmured, smoothing her hair away from her face. "I know you want me to fuck you, Vi, and God knows I want that myself." He gently drew his softening member from her grasp and began to tuck it back into his breeches. "But I also want you hungry and impatient for me on our wedding night. I want you so wet and desperate that you'll feel no pain by the time I take you."

Kit knelt before her and framed her face in his hands. He kissed her deeply and Violet opened for him, still hungry and wanting.

"I just feel so empty sometimes," she whispered against his mouth when their lips parted. "I want to be filled by your cock, and then I want you to fill me up with your seed."

Kit laughed softly. "You insatiable little slut."

Violet gasped. He had never called her that before and the sudden pull of desire in her core made her think she liked it. He took her mouth again in another searing kiss. He reached down and squeezed her stockinged calves before slowly running his hands up her legs. "Is that what you are?" he continued in a low growl. "A slut who can't get enough of cock? A slut with a needy pussy that has to be pleasured all day?"

"Yes, yes!" Violet panted, feeling dizzy from the hunger that was again overtaking her. She gripped Kit's shoulders in her hands and widened her legs.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door opening and voices in the foyer broke through their fog of lust and Violet scrambled up from the divan. She tucked her breasts back into her bodice as Kit fluffed and smoothed her skirts from where he was still kneeling. He had just sprung to his feet when the door swung open to reveal Juliet, still in her bonnet and cloak, although she was in the process of undoing the ribbons at her throat when she stopped mid-stride in the doorway.

Violet had her hands up, in an attempt to tame her riotous curls. She predictably reddened as she cleared her throat. "Oh hello Jules!" she said in a voice much too high and bright. "What are you doing here?" Inwardly, she groaned. She could have slapped herself for such an inane comment, but the thought of Juliet knowing what she and Kit had just done, smelling the musk of sex that must surely still be in the air, made her stupid.

"Ah, well," Juliet faltered. "I was just..." She trailed off.

"And I was just leaving," said Kit smoothly. He never seemed to be ill-at-ease, and Violet envied his effortless self-confidence. "I will bid you good day, Juliet." He bowed himself out of the room as the sisters stared after him.

"You look... mussed," said Juliet. "Here, let me help you with your hair." She came forward and the sisters passed an awkward, silent moment as they fussed with Violet's unruly locks.

"Perhaps I'll just quickly run upstairs to see if Susie can fix it up," Violet said. She walked towards the door but turned as Juliet called her name.

"Violet..." Juliet had a strange look on her face. Was that longing?

"Yes?" Violet prompted.

Juliet hesitated. "No, nothing. Go on, mother will be down for tea soon."

Violet nodded and ran lightly out of the room. She had a last glimpse of her sister, on her knees in front of the divan, in much the same position that Kit had just been, picking hairpins up off the floor.

********

The next week was a blur of activity as the Lodge household readied itself for the wedding festivities. Violet received a visit from Kit in which he informed her that he unfortunately had to ride to town for a few days. He needed to conclude the purchase of some property in a neighboring county, one he hoped to make their home. Violet moped for a couple of days, but then felt ashamed of her maudlin behavior.

She rallied and put on a brave face for a shopping expedition with Juliet to procure some lace and ribbon. They were adding a few fanciful details to Violet's best dress, which she planned on wearing on her wedding day.

Juliet nudged Violet's shoulder as they walked back from the mercer's shop in the village, laden with purchases. "Do you miss him already?" she asked in a teasing tone.

Violet reddened. "Oh Jules," she sighed, switching her basket to her other arm. "I know it's so silly, and it's only been a few days, but I feel such yearning for Kit!"

Juliet laughed. "Yes, and I'm sure you miss all of those private trysts of yours, too."

Violet stopped in her tracks and stared at sister. "Juliet Lodge!"

Her sister shrugged with an innocent air before continuing on. "It's not as if the entire household, with the possible exception of our completely self-absorbed parents, isn't aware that you and Kit have been anticipating your vows," she said over her shoulder.

Violet groaned as she ran to catch up. "But we haven't!" she cried.

Juliet only raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's true," she insisted. "Kit avows that he wants to wait until our wedding night."

Juliet hummed disbelievingly. "Then what did I walk in on in the morning room on Monday?"

"Ah. Well..." Violet drew out, wondering how to explain. "We have been naughty, but we haven't done the, uh, well, you know. The actual deed."

"I see," said Juliet. Her face was hidden from Violet's sight by the sides of her bonnet, and so it was difficult to know how to interpret her next question. "So what have you been doing, then?"

"You really want to know?" Violet asked, slightly taken aback at her sister's question. A jerky nod of the bonnet was her only answer.

Violet felt a little embarrassed to be talking so openly of such things, of course, but Juliet was her closest friend. Although they each had guilty hopes and dreams that they kept hidden from each other, they shared almost everything else, and Violet was so bubbling over with happiness that she didn't want to contain it.

"Sometimes, he puts his hands on me. Other times, his mouth." She heard a sharp gasp beside her. "He has put his fingers inside me, too, and oh, Jules. It is heaven." She sighed rapturously before continuing. "And I do the same for him, except for that last part, of course."

"I see," said Juliet again, her voice a little strained.

"Do you think me very bad?" ventured Violet after a long pause. She started in surprise when Juliet suddenly whirled around, her eyes bright and her normally unchanging pink and roses complexion more flushed than Violet had seen in years.

"I don't!" said Juliet passionately. "I think it wonderful that you and Kit are together and taking such pleasure from each other's company. I think it's sweet that he looks at you so lovingly." She paused as a small sob caught in her throat. "I'm just so jealous, Vi! I want--I want--" Juliet covered her face with her hands, unable to continue.

"Oh Jules," Violet soothed, dropping her basket and taking her sister into her arms. She rubbed circles onto Juliet's rigid back and cooed nonsensical things. After a few minutes, the tense muscles under Violet's hands relaxed, and Juliet inhaled deeply as she pulled herself together.

"Forgive me," she said in a flat voice. "I don't know what came over me." She bent to pick up the basket, but Violet caught it up first. They began walking again.

"Forgive me, Jules," Violet said. "I had not thought how seeing Kit and I together could be--"

"I love seeing you so happy, Vi," Juliet interrupted. "I really do. It just makes me wish for the same happiness for myself."

Violet sighed. "If only I could see you so happy." Then she said with more vehemence, "Why, I could wring Mr. Clifford's neck!"

Juliet shrugged. "Papa sent him a wedding invitation, but who knows if it will get to him in time. I believe he's on the continent, perhaps in Hungary?" Her voice had lost its strained tone and was back to being perfectly matter-of-fact and unemotional. Juliet had always been the more composed and less excitable of the two sisters. She was warm, level-headed, and always knew the right thing to say. For that reason, and the fact that she was the daughter of an earl, she was never without invitations. Still, Violet mused to herself as their house came into view. Even with all of her friends and a full social calendar, Juliet must feel so lonely and abandoned.

********

Kit arrived back to the Oaks in due time and he and Violet spent many a frolicsome, sunny afternoon talking about their new home. Because Blackburn Cottage was a distance of 25 miles away, the plan was to spend their wedding night in Segrave Manor, then make the journey the next day.

"Although it's not much of a cottage," said Kit one day as they lounged on a picnic blanket in front of the lake. The sun was partially hidden by the clouds, so Violet had set aside her bonnet and the gentle breeze had blown wisps of red curls out to frame her face. "Plenty of room for us to grow into. I've hired an old friend of mine to be my steward, a lieutenant who cried out of the army a few years ago and has been working in London. I ran him down, and he jumped at my offer. He said he had been waiting for a chance to get out of the city. He grew up in the country, you see, and has always wanted to go back."

cocteleo
cocteleo
105 Followers