A Regency Romp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
98 Followers

"What's his name?" asked Violet, selecting a grape from the remains of their lunch.

"Peter Galway. Great fellow. You'll like him. Earned his commission on the battlefield with some bravery and luck. I've sent him on ahead to Blackburn Cottage, and hopefully he's hired all of the requisite staff, etc. Speaking of staff, is there anyone you would like to bring with you from Segrave?"

Violet considered. "I don't believe so, Kit. I will have to hire a lady's maid. I just couldn't take Susie away from Jules when I already feel as if I'm abandoning her to my parents' indifference."

"Why not bring Jules with us?" Kit asked easily. "As I said, there's plenty of room, and I enjoy her company. She can have the fun of helping us decorate. It might be a nice change for her, and she can stay as long as she wants."

"Oh Kit! What a splendid idea!" Violet's green eyes shone with delight. "I shall ask her tonight." She paused. "Although I hope she won't feel her unmarried state too much, having to keep company with newlyweds. I feel so guilty sometimes. We are so happy, you know, and she is... not."

"I'm sure she'll enjoy Blackburn Cottage," Kit said, shamelessly unconcerned with Juliet's current difficulties. He had other things on his mind.

He finished off the last of his wine and took out his pocket watch. After glancing at the time, he jumped to his feet. "Have you had your fill? I have a surprise I want to show you," he said, holding his hands out to Violet to help her up.

"A surprise!" she exclaimed. "How lovely."

They strolled off, leaving the picnic in their wake for the footman, who had been lounging against a nearby tree, to deal with. As they took the path leading to the grotto off the wilderness walk, Violet shot him a sly look. "I think I might have a good idea of what this surprise might entail," she said.

Kit only winked at her and said nothing. They walked in companionable silence, enjoying the view of the clouds scudding across the sky as they made the small climb up the hillside. They were about 20 feet away when a woman's breathy moan carried to them, issuing from the grotto.

Violet stopped and looked at Kit, but he merely put his finger up to his lips, and led her to the entrance. They sidled behind some conveniently placed branches from a nearby yew tree. The tree was bursting with foliage, although still sparse enough to see into the grotto. Whoever had designed it had thoughtfully placed several skylights in the ceiling, and shafts of sunlight were shining down on a man and a woman inside.

It took several seconds before Violet realized they were none other than that scandalous pair, Tom and Alice, the couple she had seen weeks earlier in the spinney. They were both naked as the day they were born and Violet stood shocked, watching as Alice mounted Tom. He was lying on the wide marble bench where she herself had also lain during several trysts with Kit. Tom's member stood straight up and was glistening wetly. Alice was facing him, her arms supporting her from behind, her feet resting on either side of Tom's hips, slowly lowering herself onto his rigid cock.

Violet almost started when she felt Kit grip her hips and pull her so her back was flush with his chest. She shivered as he whispered into her ear, "I've heard you like to watch, darling."

Kit thought the plan he had concocted with Tom was going very well. The timing couldn't have been better as Tom and Alice were just beginning their show.

"Did you know Tom is my valet, Vi?" he continued in a barely there whisper. He began to pull Violet's skirts up and he smiled to himself when she immediately widened her stance in lustful anticipation. He loved that his future wife had such a voracious sexual appetite. "Be a good girl and hold up your skirts."

Violet did as she was told and Kit almost groaned aloud when his hands found her pussy. She was already dripping wet, her clit engorged and begging for attention.

"Tom told me how you and Jules watched him and Alice in the spinney. You naughty, naughty girls." Kit dipped a finger into Violet's hot folds, pushing his hand between her creamy thighs. "He told me how you stayed for a long time, watching."

In front of them, Alice had bottomed out and was starting to lift and lower with small thrusts of her hips as she moaned with pleasurable abandon. "Did you like that, Vi? Watching two people fuck?" Violet nodded, her eyes glued to the scene in the grotto. Her chest had begun to heave with her breaths.

Kit added another finger and began to fuck her with them with gentle but probing strokes. "Alice is a chambermaid at The Oaks. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, she and Tom put on a little private show for me." He grinned when he felt Violet's muscles clench on his fingers. "I love it when Alice gets on her knees and swallows Tom's cock."

He began to play with her clit with his other hand, still continuing his gentle pushes into her cunt. "Alice is a champion cock-sucker. Before we were engaged, she would also get on her knees for me, you know." Violet was panting now, and she let out a soft whimper at hearing this.

"Would you like to see Alice swallow my cock to the hilt? Or would you like to watch me fuck her, just like Tom's fucking her all the way up her arse?" Violet's eyes widened and she spared him a quick glance of surprise before turning back and taking a closer look.

"Don't you see Alice's pretty pussy above Tom's cock? Doesn't it look delicious? Wouldn't you like to crawl over and give it a taste while he fucks her?" Kit's hands were moving faster now. He loved taking Violet this way, caging her in his arms, seeing what she saw, and manipulating her responses with his words. He could feel her trembling, breaths coming faster, on the edge of release.

"Or would you like Alice to suck on your pussy as I fuck you from behind?" Violet mewled. She was barely able to keep her eyes open now, and she was leaning her head back on Kit's shoulder. She was watching from under heavy lids, still holding her skirts up, her fists crushing the muslin fabric.

The couple in front of them were full-on fucking now, grunting and groaning, covered in sweat as they moved together. Tom's hands gripped Alice's hips in place and he started thrusting into her from below at a lightning pace. Alice let out a wail of pleasure and she reached down with one hand to frantically rub at her clit.

"You're going to come with them, aren't you, Vi? Come on my fingers like a good girl, that's it." Kit's seductive voice turned into a breathy chuckle as he felt Violet's pussy begin to spasm around his fingers. He used his palm to grind against her clit so that he could clap his other hand, sticky with her juices, over her mouth to muffle the scream that he knew was coming. Luckily, Tom and Alice made enough noise as they reached their own release that Violet's "Mmph!" couldn't have been heard anyway.

"Oooh, Tom!" Alice squealed as she worked her slippery cunt.

"Christ!" was Tom's elegant reply as he pumped up and began to empty copious amounts of cum into her bowels. Alice panted and moaned before she finally fell forward onto his chest and they cuddled there on the bench, naked bodies entwined.

Kit felt Violet begin to lick his fingers where they covered her mouth, and he brought his other hand up to his own mouth so he could taste her, too, sucking her delicious juice off his digits. "You can lower your skirts now, darling," he whispered with a smirk. He wondered how much Alice had been able to see of them through the leaves of the yew tree. Poor Tom had been facing away the whole time.

He led her out of sight of the grotto, and they shared a long, loving kiss. "I hope you enjoyed your surprise," he said afterwards, grinning down at her pleased and sated face. She nodded happily.

********

Claudia was not waiting in bed for Matthew as she had been for the past few peaceful weeks. She had not fired any of the servants since the incident at the Assembly Rooms, and was even learning to get along with the Dowager Viscountess, now less afraid of asking questions about household management and being thought stupid in her ignorance. The nights had been spent in blissful orgies of pleasure as the young married couple explored each other's bodies and shared secret longings and fantasies. Really, things were going very well indeed when Matthew entered his bedroom that night and was confronted by emptiness.

He walked across the plush carpet to the adjoining door to Claudia's chambers and opened it. He paused in the doorway for a moment, watching his wife pace back and forth across the hearth rug in her nightdress, in an obvious tizzy. The scene was so reminiscent of that night following the ball in the village that his groin tightened in anticipation. They had not engaged in any rough play since then, and the memory of spanking Claudia's creamy buttocks always made his cock twitch.

"Claudia, my dear?" he said, venturing into the room.

She stopped in her tracks and faced him. "Matthew! I have been waiting to speak to you all day in private." She lowered her voice and spoke in a venomous tone that, for the past few weeks, he had not missed at all. "I saw that whore chambermaid, the blonde one whose bust is always threatening to fall out of her dress, fornicating with Kit's valet this afternoon! Right in public where anyone could have seen them! You need to fire them both, now! And without any recommendation!"

Matthew held up his hands in a placating manner and came to stand in front of Claudia. "I don't understand, darling. You saw them where? Didn't you say you were going for a walk this afternoon?"

She nodded vigorously. "I took the wilderness walk path, and when I came across the grotto, there they were, plain as day and completely unclothed!"

"That must have been shocking," Matthew murmured soothingly. He led her to the chaise lounge in front of the fire and sat down with her on his lap. She perched there and, with his encouragement, unfolded the story in agitated starts and stops, blushing when Matthew asked for more details, but nonetheless giving them freely.

"And then he spent inside her bum and she collapsed on top of him. They lay there for a very long time, but nothing further happened. They got dressed and went on their way."

Matthew rubbed Claudia's back as he contemplated the flames for a few minutes. She fidgeted a bit during this time, perched on his knees. Finally he drew a deep breath and asked, "Was it Alice's afternoon off today?" He had known immediately which chambermaid Claudia spoke of at her description. There was no way to avoid an eyeful of Alice's bountiful jugs as she went about her duties.

Claudia paused, her hands stilling where she had been pulling at a loose bit of lace on her thin nightgown. "Yes, I believe so, but Matthew--"

"And Tom is under Kit's jurisdiction, you know. I have no say in his continued employment. Besides, Kit will be leaving The Oaks in a few days after the wedding, and he will no doubt take Tom with him."

"But Matthew--" He held up his hand to stay her forthcoming comment, something he knew would needle her. She clenched her fists in her lap and formed her mouth in a grim, straight line as she stared into the fire.

"I'm sure you're aware of this, Claudia, but our staff are allowed to engage in whatever activities they fancy on their time off from their duties. Who are we to gainsay the authority of Mrs. Hendricks? As housekeeper, she is in charge of the chambermaids, and if she hasn't brought any complaints against Alice to us, I would not want to cause any upheaval below stairs.

"However," Matthew continued, "I do believe there is one person involved in this matter who should be punished." A long pause. "You."

Claudia looked at him with wide eyes before springing off his lap and screeching, "Me?!"

She backed away from him as he stalked towards her. "Yes, you. How long were you standing there, watching their private, intimate moment? How long did you wait to see if they would begin again?"

Claudia ran behind an armchair. "I wanted to make certain of what they were doing!" she sputtered. "And I had to protect any other passersby--"

Matthew's mocking laugh cut her off yet again and he continued to stalk his prey around the room. "Oh yes, I'm sure you would have noticed any other passersby. Tell me, Claudia, did you get wet while you watched? Did you lift your skirts to play with yourself?"

"That's disgusting!" But Claudia had averted her eyes and her cheeks were bright red. She had backed herself against the bedpost, just where Matthew wanted her.

He caught her by the waist and tossed her face-down on the bed. She landed with an "Omph!" and he half covered her with his body as he dragged the skirt of her nightgown up and over her hips. She tried to buck him off, and he smacked her hard on her naked derrière, once on each quivering, white globe.

"Be still!" he said gruffly.

"Oh, I hate you!" she spat out, but she stopped trying to throw him off. Matthew propped himself on his elbow so he could thrust his hand between her squirming thighs. He groaned when he felt how soaking wet her pussy was.

"I think you're lying. You don't hate me, and you didn't hate what you saw this afternoon." He found her engorged clit and began rubbing in tight circles.

"No-o-o," Claudia moaned.

"I think you need to be punished for being such a wanton voyeur today. Is that what a good girl would do? Watch a man bugger a woman in the arse?" He drew his hand out to give her several more stinging blows to her ass. The sight of her reddening ass cheeks inflamed his lust and he ground his rock-hard cock into her hip.

"I'm a good girl!" Claudia panted out. "I am!" But she was widening her thighs as she said it, trying to entice Matthew back to her needy cunt.

"Look at you spreading yourself like a slut," Matthew teased, ignoring her invitation in favor of groping and slapping her buttocks several more times. He suddenly plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy, roughly stroking her. "What should your punishment be, hmm?" he said. Claudia had turned her head and was staring at him with glassy, lust-filled eyes. He saw her pink tongue dart out to lick her lips and she swallowed hard.

"Should I spank you until your arse is purple? Should I take my pleasure without letting you reach yours?" Matthew slowed his strokes down, purposefully teasing her with the possibility of denied release.

"No, no, please, I need to cum!" Claudia said on a whine, trying to hump his fingers.

"Or maybe," Matthew continued, paying no mind to her pleas as he slowed even further, "I should fuck you in your virgin ass." His slippery fingers drew out of her pussy and began burrowing between her cheeks. He found her puckered back hole and began massaging it. Claudia trembled and her eyes rolled back into her head as she bit her bottom lip.

Matthew smirked. "Oh yes, wife. I think I know what to do with you."

********

Claudia thought she might die of pleasure. She had been ordered to disrobe, lay on her back, and bend herself in half, holding onto her calves. Matthew had discovered how flexible she was, and he loved putting her into all kinds of improbable positions. He had disappeared for a moment into his bedroom and came back with a mysterious brown vial. He merely shook his head at her when she asked what it was. "Naughty girls don't get to ask questions," he had said with a smirk as he surveyed her perverted position on the bed.

Now he was kneeling before her, licking her arsehole. Claudia had at first balked when she realized what he intended to do and said, "That's dirty!" but he had spanked her again and again until her ass felt like it was on fire. Finally, she had submitted, tears in her eyes, spreading open so he could see her dripping pussy and winking pucker. The soreness of her buttocks gave a sharp contrast to the pleasure now coursing through her.

Of course she had wondered about this, after seeing Tom and Alice today. But she would never have admitted such an illicit thought. She also would never have wagered on feeling so much pleasure from the act. Matthew at turns gave little licks, at others he would probe at her ass, something that made her jerk and squirm. It was so sensitive that even the lightest flick of his tongue made her jolt and moan, inflaming her lust.

"Matthew," Claudia whined, looking down at his dark locks and needing more, much more.

He looked up at her and, holding her eyes, moved up and sucked her clit into his mouth. A violent shiver ran through her body and she came, thrashing on the bed. As the waves of bliss ran over her, she suddenly felt Matthew's finger burrowing into her arsehole. It felt like it had been oiled, and she dimly remembered the brown vial, which must have had some kind of greasy liquid in it. She was in such a state of release that the sting of pain only vaguely registered.

The sensation of fullness along with his relentless sucking edged her orgasm on until she was a sweaty, heaving mess on the sheets. Still bent in half, she slowly became aware that Matthew now had two fingers in her ass, stretching her as he pumped gently in and out. He reached out with his other hand to play with her nipples, and she stretched her toes as the flames of lust began to build again.

"More, Matthew, more!" she sighed, wriggling her hips.

He obligingly pushed three fingers into her slippery bottom and she moaned from the fullness. Claudia could see his straining cock jutting out in front of him, shiny with the oil. He looked mesmerized by the sight of his fingers entering her illicit hole, and suddenly she couldn't wait anymore.

"Oh, Matthew, fuck me! Please!" She knew the added "please" would tempt him, and sighed in pleasure and relief as he removed his fingers and lined his cock up at her slippery, puckered hole. With a groan, he began pushing against the ring of muscle as she strained to take him.

"Relax, darling, just enjoy how it feels," he said, before starting to roll her clit under his oiled fingers.

"Ahh, Matthew!" Claudia gritted out as he breached her and slowly slid in a couple of inches. Her eyes were squeezed tight and her head was thrown back. It felt so strange and naughty, and also familiar at the same time from the way he was fingering her aching, swollen clit. Matthew began an unhurried rhythm, taking a few seconds with every incremental stroke in and every stroke out, going deeper each time. He kept up his ministrations to her clit the whole time and the strange feeling of fullness began to give way to pure ecstasy.

After several minutes where Claudia felt like she was going to melt into a puddle on the bed, Matthew finally bottomed out, grinding into her. "Ah, fuck, that's it, darling, take it all," he growled.

He started thrusting a little harder, a little faster. Soon, he was pounding into her arse so hard she could feel him pushing on her pussy walls. She squealed with each thrust, lost in the waves of sensations. The pleasure was intense and overwhelming, and her hands were holding tight to her legs, anchoring her in the moment as she tossed her head on the bed. Suddenly, unexpectedly, she tensed as an all-consuming orgasm burst over her. Every muscle strained and she screamed as her pussy gushed and her ass convulsed. She came so hard she thought she saw stars on the backs of her eyelids.

"Yes, Claudia! Come all over my cock!" Matthew rode her to his own completion, crying out her name as he came in copious amounts and filled her ass with his sticky seed. Claudia trembled in glorious sensation, watching her husband find his release in her arse, loving the feel of his cum pulsing into her.

Afterwards, as they cuddled together under the blankets, Matthew asked her how she enjoyed her first buggering. "Is it what you were hoping for?" he said with a wink.

cocteleo
cocteleo
98 Followers