A Regency Romp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia ducked her head, but he lifted her chin, forcing her to meet his smug gaze. "Well," she said, squirming a little under his scrutiny. "I wondered if it would feel as good as Alice made it seem."

"Ah, yes. My curious kitten," he said, sliding a finger down her petite nose.

She giggled adorably and snuggled into his muscular body more. "Oh Matthew, I never thought being so naughty could feel so wonderful." She paused. "Well, naughty in bed, I should say. I'm sorry I haven't been an obedient, dutiful wife, although I have been trying lately."

He gave her a smiling kiss before saying, "I can't say I don't appreciate your efforts, but if you weren't a naughty wife sometimes, I wouldn't be able to punish you, would I?"

They laughed and giggled, the sounds echoing in the room soon turning into lusty moans and sighs of joy as Matthew took her once again that night, this time from below as she stuffed her pussy onto his cock and rode him until she came in shuddering bliss. Then he held her hips still as he hammered up into her and filled her other hole with his cum.

********

The day of the wedding dawned bright and clear. Many townspeople were milling about outside of the church when Kit and Violet burst through the doors after the ceremony, resplendent in their wedding finery. A roar of applause sounded through the town square, and they basked in the congratulations of the kind villagers who had known them all their lives.

As they milled through the crowd, heading for the carriage that would take them back to Segrave Manor, snippets of conversations were heard, extolling the bride and groom's various virtues and beauty. It was now well-known that Kit was a particularly fortunate second son, having been left a large inheritance by his aunt from up north, and therefore would comfortably be able to support his new wife and their future offspring. It was rumored that there were no financial concerns even of renting a fashionable house in London every spring for the season, although of course they could always count on a welcome in the large, Mayfair mansion that had been in the possession of the Viscountcy of Barrell for many years.

Still, the villagers said amongst themselves, with many a sly nudge and a wink, newlyweds liked their privacy, and it was good they had their new residence to go to the next day.

Later, amid the feast that was laid out on the large buffet table of Lord Parks' formal dining room, Kit was very much wishing for a little privacy. He watched his wife make her way back towards him to where he was sitting, drinking a glass of wine. She sat down, her cheeks rosy, a happy smile on her face.

"Eat up, darling," Kit said as he nudged a full plate towards her. He leaned closer and said huskily, "You're going to need sustenance for what I have planned for you later."

The roses in Violet's cheeks spread as she blushed to the roots of her titian hair. She took a large gulp of wine before applying herself to her meal. The couple were interrupted constantly for the next half-hour as the well-wishing continued, but Kit made sure Violet was adequately fed.

Finally, after another round of mingling through the crowded room and another glass of wine for Violet, Kit dragged her away amid the well-wishing, and brought her upstairs to the bridal suite that had been prepared for them that night.

"Oh Kit! It's like a bower!" Violet exclaimed as they entered, heedless of the dangerous lust in Kit's eyes. He closed the door behind her as she marveled at the flowers placed around the room. "Jules must have done this for us."

Suddenly Kit was there in front of her, crowding her into the closed door, and taking her mouth in a soulful kiss that made her feel as if all her bones were melting. "I don't care about the flowers," he rasped when their lips finally parted. "All I care about is finally burying my cock in that tight little pussy. My wife's tight little pussy."

Violet already felt like she was made of liquid gold; upon hearing her husband say the word "wife", she melted even further. They undressed in a flurry of wandering hands and tongue-dueling kisses. Their clothes were definitely worse for wear after their rush to disrobe, but neither of them had any thoughts to spare for their garments in their haste to be skin-on-skin.

They were kissing, naked bodies entwined together on the large, downy bed when Kit broke apart and knelt between Violet's legs. She lay in a glow of happiness and lust as he ran his large, rough hands over her milky-white skin. The wine enhanced all of her nerve endings and she felt like she was in a delicious dream. "You have such a gorgeous body, Vi. To match this gorgeous face," he said, caressing her cheek before slipping a finger into her mouth. Knowing what he wanted, she sucked, her cheeks hollowing, watching as his eyes heated even more.

Kit propped her up on a mountain of pillows, and then bent to give her aching breasts attention, licking and teasing her nipples while massaging them with his hands. He mouthed down her belly, then took up a spot between her spread thighs.

He ran his tongue over Violet's dewy center before reaching her clit, which he flicked a few times, making her tremble. "I'm going to make you cum with my mouth first," he said, his voice rumbling across her dripping cunt. "Then I'm going to make you cum all over my cock."

With those inflaming words, Kit dived into her pussy. He ate her like a starving man, humming with pleasure. First he lapped at her juices, then he focused on her clit, driving her up into a hazy spiral of sensation. He slid his fingers into her, pumping slowly before crooking them and rubbing the spot that made her crazy. Squirming, Violet toyed with her nipples as she intently watched him between her thighs. The smell of the flowers was heady in the air, and she was tipsy on wine and erotic bliss.

"Kit!" she said in a strangled voice, the one that he had come to know as a signal of her imminent release.

Their eyes met, Kit's dark and mischievous, Violet's green gaze bright with wonder. His tongue and fingers continued their merciless assault on her wet, swollen pussy. He worked her inexorably towards her climax and finally, Violet exploded in a powerful orgasm, her mouth open as she strained forward, rocking her hips into his suckling lips. White-hot waves of pleasure crashed over her and she let out a keening wail, her hands clamped so hard onto her breasts that she left red marks on her alabaster skin.

She fell back on the pillows, gasping and moaning, massaging her nipples as she wrung out the last wisps of pleasure still radiating through her lush body. She wasn't aware of anything but what she was feeling until she heard Kit's rough, low voice.

"Look at me, Vi."

She opened her eyes to see him sitting back on his ankles, stroking his hard, dripping cock. He leaned forward, one hand bracing on the mattress, and slowly ran his cockhead through her throbbing cunt.

"Oh-h-h!" said Violet, the feeling of the spongy, silky smooth blunt tip of his cock suddenly spiking her sated lust into a frenzy again. He notched himself between her slick folds, and began to push inside. Violet felt like she was in a trance, mesmerized by the sight and feel of his rigid flesh slowly thrusting into her. She widened her thighs, instinctively trying to lessen the feeling of being stretched tight.

She was so wet and engorged from cumming earlier that she felt very little pain as Kit slowly slid in all the way. He took his time, backing off and thrusting gently in further and further until he was hilted all the way in her tight pussy. She felt so full, the culmination of all of her desires of the past three weeks finally fulfilled as she stared down at the sight of her puffy lips stretched around his cock. She squirmed, wanting more.

Kit pulled out, just as slowly, and Violet's mouth fell open from how delicious it felt, that heavenly friction deep within her. The feeling of his enormous cock sliding through her tight pussy was what she had been craving, having him deep inside her velvet embrace, hitting all of those spots of pleasure. There were faint traces of blood on his member when he had withdrawn almost all the way, and the sight of it made her shiver as Kit groaned in satisfaction.

"Mine," he growled, pushing back into her all the way again. The feeling was almost too much and Violet's head fell back on the pillows, mouth open as she inhaled sharply.

Kit took her hand and said, "Feel how you fit me perfectly, Vi." She lifted her head again and together they traced her opening, stretched tight over his thick rod. The feeling was indescribable, a mix of awe and satisfaction at having taken all of his huge cock.

"Do you like that, love?" Kit asked in a husky voice, grinding into her.

"Oh yes!" Violet said, marveling at the new, sublime feeling of her husband's cock lodged deep inside her pussy. "Yes, Kit, I love it!"

He began to drive into her a little faster, the muscles in his arms bulging as he worked himself in and out. Sometimes, he would lean down and kiss her roughly, dizzyingly, his tongue thrusting in time with his cock, making her feel completely possessed by him.

Violet grabbed hold of Kit's arms as his rhythm sped up, and soon he was pounding into her as she cried out, "More, more!" She had drawn her knees up, and was rocking into him, heels pressed into the mattress, meeting him thrust for thrust. The pinnacle was in reach, she could feel it whipping up inside her, like a storm brewing. "Yes, yes, yes!" she sobbed, wanting so badly to come, but also wanting the pleasure to go on for forever.

"Fuck, Vi, you're so beautiful. God, I love you, fuck, yes!" Kit cried as he felt her pussy start to contract all over his cock, spurring on his own orgasm and milking the cum out of him. His hips moved jerkily, as he gasped in release, filling her with his copious seed.

Violet was beyond words, climaxing in a crash of sensation, screaming as pleasure burst through her. Her pussy lapped and throbbed around Kit's cock in pulsing waves and she shivered and came and came and came, the feeling of his warm seed inside her spurring the orgasm on.

Finally, she became slowly aware of Kit atop her, pressing her into the mattress with a lovely feeling of weight and security. His back was damp with sweat and he was breathing heavily. His cock was still lodged deep inside of her and she instinctively squeezed it with her inner muscles, wringing out an echoing twinge of pleasure and a groan from Kit.

He laughed, lifting his head to give her a sweet kiss. "You greedy girl," he said, smiling down at her. "Are you not satisfied yet?"

Violet kissed him, loving the way she could feel him twitch inside her as she licked at his lips and the kiss turned hotter. "That was..." she said after a luxurious interval where they just held each other and shared deep, drugging kisses. She stretched as well as she could with him braced above her and in her, pointing her toes and glorying in the feeling of his naked body against hers. "That was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced, Kit," she finished. Then she laughed. "And I get to do it over and over again!"

Kit smiled down at his wife, her enthusiasm infectious. He could hardly believe that this sensuous, gorgeous woman with lush curves that were going to keep him hard all day every day, was his. In fact...

Violet's eyes widened as he began lightly thrusting into her, his cock rapidly swelling, filling her again. Her juices and his cum dripped from her stuffed pussy all around his thick length as he slid in and out and they both groaned as the pleasurable sensations overtook them again. Kit's last coherent thought before the lovers succumbed to another round of mind-numbing ecstasy was that he had truly found his match.