A Regular Guy and His Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got to my friends house we were pretty used up and got some sleep. The plan was to load the bed onto my trailer and hit the road home after dinner. But this was July. In AZ. MONSOON season! There was no way for us to get on the road as planned, especially since we had nothing to cover the mattress with (great planning, huh!) We checked the weather satellite and it showed complete clearing by 11 PM, so we all went to bed with alarms set for 11. We would load the trailer and hit the road then.

As soon as we got into bed, my hooker was sucking my cock and I was hard in no time. She then laid down on her side in front of me, scooted back, grabbed my hard cock and guided it right into her ass! I was a bit surprised, as this was the 1st time she'd initiated anal sex, but who was I to complain! It was one of the best fucks we'd ever had! I'd guess we were going at it for at least 15 minutes before I could take no more and came VERY hard! As I was coming she was rubbing her clit and riding me harder than she'd ever ridden me, and she came right after I did.

What was REALLY different, was I not only stayed in her ass, but I stayed HARD! We stayed like that for several minutes before she started rubbing her pussy again, getting herself moaning. I was still hard, and the vibrations coming through her pussy walls to her ass got me horny as hell again! We ass fucked a second time, with her coming at least 2 times before it was my turn. There is no such thing as an bad cum, right? Well this one was no where near as good as the previous one for me, but it was still GOOD! Considering it had likely been about 15 years since I'd cum twice without loosing my hard-on!

We both slept for a couple of hours after that. When the alarm woke us t 11 PM the two of us got up as did my friend. The weather was clear so we loaded up and hit the road. The drive back home was mellow, as my hooker slept most of the way. When we got back to my house, we unloaded the new bad, set it up and broke it in! But, that's an entire story on it's own!

12