A Regular Guy and His Hooker Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing this story!
896 words
4.16
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers

Chapter 6

About a year after my divorce, I'd moved in with my 2 friends that I'd been having threesomes with (see chapter 1). Convenient, to say the least! Alas, I began to get a bit restless, so there was only 1 thing to do: ROAD TRIP!

I called my hooker and asked her if she'd like to get away for 3-4 days. It went like this: Her: Where to? Me: I hadn't really thought about that, I just want to get out of here for a couple of days. Her: When would we leave? Me: How soon can you be ready? Her: Pick me up in 2 hours...I'm in!

So we hit the road, in this case, I-15 north-bound from SoCal. I was thinking "Vegas? Could be fun!" But as we approached the US 395 cut-off I decided to head up that way. About 2 hours into our journey we made a pit stop to fill the car and empty us (if ya know what I mean)

I pulled into a mini-mart/gas station and we headed for the restrooms. Just before we got to the His and Hers doors, I took my hooker's hand and pulled her into the men's room with me. She didn't say a thing, but the evil grin on her face was priceless!

We went through the door to see 2 stand-ups and 1 sit-down. The two stand-ups were occupied by what looked like a couple of 18 year-olds. They both looked at us and turned beet red. One of them said, stumbling on his words, that they'd be done in a minute.

Before I could say anything, my hooker said "that's ok, boys. Take your time! We'll just go in here." She then pulled me into the sit-down stall, closed and locked the door. By the time she turned back to me I had my shorts down around my ankles and my cock growing in my hand.

It did not stay in my hand long at all, as my hooker dropped to her knees and almost inhaled my throbbing member. Although they were trying to whisper, we could easily hear the two boys talking, or at least trying to talk, to each other.

It was very obvious what was going on in the sit-down stall, as the two of us made no attempt to keep the noise down! My hooker was slurping my cock like a mad woman, and I was moaning in appreciation of her enthusiasm!

I then heard one of the boys say "I think they are fucking in there! Listen..." The other boy then replied, louder than I'm sure he intended to, "Look how hard my dick is getting just listening to them! Hey, so is yours!" The first boy said "No shit! What do you think we should do?" There was no answer that I heard, but my attention was focused a bit closer at hand, so to speak.

My hooker motioned with her eyes towards the two boys on the other side of the divider, a mere 2 feet away, and a grin, that evil grin I've come to know and love, appeared on her face once again! What exactly she was thinking, I wasn't sure but judging from past experiences, she was cooking up something exciting!

She lifted her mouth off my cock, took her t-shirt off and stood up in the small stall. She then asked the boys how old they were, but there was no answer, at least not right away. After a few seconds, one of them said "we're both 18, why?"

She did not answer, and instead she unlocked the door to the stall and walked out and over to the boys, who were both still standing at the urinal, stroking their hard dicks. I followed, to see what she was up to! She walked between the two of them, grabbed both their dicks and gave them a couple of firm strokes.

Then she turned towards the bathroom door, saw that it also had a lock, then she looked right at me.

She didn't need to say anything as I went to the door and locked it, still not exactly sure what she had in mind. I had pulled my shorts up but left them open and my hard cock was sticking out and throbbing!

My hooker then turned her attention back to the young lads, who both looked like they could not decide if they wanted to go for it or to run away!

Fate then intervened, as some one began knocking on the door or the men's room. One of the boys whispered, "shit it's dad!" "Hurry-up, guys, your mom is getting restless to get back on the road!" I was thinking they might be twins! Oh, what an opportunity missed! My hooker and I went back into the small stall while the unlucky teens stuffed their dicks back into their shorts, then they left.

The moment had passed, so the two of us, after giving the boys a couple of minutes to get to their dad's car, also packed up and hit the road again. About 30 seconds after we'd left the mini-mart, my hooker said, "shit...we both forgot to pee!" We both started laughing so hard, that I had to pull to the side of the road, where we both took care of that little over-sight!

FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers