A Regular Guy and His Hooker Pt. 03

Story Info
The Adventures Continue!
1k words
4.44
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers

Part 3, Chapter 7

After our close adventure and slight error (see Chapter 6) we were back on the road, north-bound US 395 heading towards Lone Pine and Bishop. We stopped in Lone Pine for gas (yeah, we forgot to do that too at our last stop!) This time we did what we stopped for and little else.

After filling the car, I happened to look off to my left and saw some really cool cloud formations. Being a photographer, I pulled away from the pumps and stopped. I grabbed one of my Nikons and took a few shots. Well, I must have lost my mind momentarily, as my hooker put it, as I almost got back in the car without taking any photos of her! What WAS I thinking?

So, being the shy type that she is, she walked to the front of my car, hopped up onto the hood, and when I was pointing the D2H at her, she spread her legs and pulled her tight tube top up. I'm guessing it's not really necessary to mention she has no panties or bra on, is it?

Then we were off yet again, enjoying the Sierras as an amazing backdrop for our journey. My hooker had been napping for about 30 minutes when she woke up and asked me if we were there yet. I then reminded her that we hadn't even decided on a destination! But I had decided while she snoozed. "About 2 hours, including a quick stop in Bishop."

"So where are we going?" she inquired.

"Mammoth! I want to show you one of the coolest places I've ever seen that was created by nature, Devil's Post Pile!"

"What's that?" She inquired with a puzzled look on her face.

"No way to describe it, but you'll DIG it, I promises!" We stopped and got a snack in Bishop, then headed up the long grade to what I consider to be the most BITCHIN' ski resort in the western US.

Chapter 8

After arriving in town and getting a room, we decided to take a short walk to get dinner. Seeing as I had been to this place dozens of times skiing, and know how long the season is, I was prepared for the still COLD weather. No, wait...it was my hooker that had brought along warm clothes. I had brought shorts, t-shirts and 1 sweat shirt. OOPS!

Since it was still early, not even 4PM yet, I figured we'd duck into a shop before getting chow and I'd pick up a pair of jeans or something. I lucked out and we walked into a thrift store, and I found a new pair of sweat pants for $2! But, of course, I wasn't sure they'd fit, so I told my hooker I was going to duck into the changing room to try them on. She just continued to browse as I tried them on.

When I entered the small mirrored room, I THOUGHT I'd pulled the door closed all the way. As I began to remove my shorts I heard the door on the adjoining changing room open and close. I paused for a moment with my shorts around my feet to listen, but I heard nothing more than the sound of clothes rustling, so I continued, thinking it was just another customer. About the time I pulled both shoes off and removed my shorts I realized I'd seen no other customers in the store...who could be using the room next to me?

I knew the answer right away! My hooker had found something SHE wanted to try on, so I just sat down on the bench to listen to what she had in mind THIS time! It soon became clear that there were two females in there, not just one! As I listened, I heard the sales girl whispering to my hooker about how nice her shirt fit her, noting that it looked PERFECT without a bra under it. The young girl then made a comment I could not completely hear, but I KNOW I heard the words "your nipples" spoken. That was followed by a quick intake of air that I know was from my hooker! What WERE these two up to?

The bench I was sitting on to change was opposite the one in the next room, as I felt a bump against the wall as one of the girls took a seat. The mirror in my room was facing me so I scrunched down slowly to see if I could make anything out from under the dividing wall which stopped about 2 feet shy of the floor. All I could make out were some scattered shadows, but there was a lot of movement!

I then heard the young sales girl whisper, louder than she likely meant to, that she liked to provide full service to her customers. She told my hooker to sit back and enjoy, that she had locked the door to the shop and put up the closed sign. Then from under the wall I could see my hooker's feet move quite a bit away from each other and what I guessed was the girl's knees scoot up between them! The girl then inhaled, telling my hooker how sweet her pussy smelled.

The next thing I heard was a fairly loud moan from my hooker! This was getting good and I was hard as a rock! The girl told my hooker to be quiet or I'd hear them. My hooker told her she was sure I knew what they were doing and that I likely already had my hard cock in my hand, stroking it. How right she was! The girl then, for some reason, stopped what she was doing, stood up and walked slowly out of their room. Some movement caught my attention from the corner of my eye and I glanced up to see my door was not fully closed and the naked sales girl was peeking through the small opening. I pretended not to notice her and continued stroking my hard cock.

Too be continued...

FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers