A Regular Guy and His Hooker Pt. 05 - The END!

Story Info
The adventure comes to a CLIMAX!
1k words
3.67
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers

This is the last part of a 5-part series. I suggest reading the previous 4 parts before this. FF

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch continued, "By the time the boy was finished shaving my ass, my cock was dripping! It turned out, this was ALSO something some of the newbies had never seen before. One asked me, as I turned back towards them, if I had cum. No, I told him. I was dripping pre-cum."

Before Mitch could go on, I suggested we retire to our room and hear the rest of this hot tale! The vote was 3-0 so off we went, wrapped in our towels. The two of us had obvious tents in the front and my hooker had two smaller ones showing through her towel.

We closed and locked the door behind us, dropped our towels, and all 3 got into a big hugging and kissing session! I was the 1st to break off, and grabbed 3 beers from our ice chest. My hooker asked, somewhat sarcastically, "Now What?"

For me, it was a toss-up between wanting to watch Mitch fuck her ass and wanting him to continue his story. My hooker solved the dilemma by encouraging him to go on with his story.

"The young man asked me what pre-cum was, Mitch continued. I told him it helps lubricate your partner to make penetration easier. But there are no girls here, the young man said. Well, I told him, sometimes guys have sex with other guys. They have anal intercourse."

"One of the young men had a knowing grin on his face, but the others had the deer-in-the-headlights look. I was starting to realize this could easily get out of control at this point, so I had to put an end to it. But to tell you the truth, I didn't WANT it to end there!"

"Look guys, this isn't a sex education class and we have gotten way off point. So how about this...If any of you are curious about these things, lets do this. We can gather at my house this Saturday at 4PM and I will help you learn everything you'd like to know. However, I emphasized, this has to remain among us. NO ONE else can know about it. Even though you are all over 18, the fact is, people will not think well of any of us if this gets out. Everyone agreed and gave their word to keep it secret."

At this point, Mitch could not take any more of watching my hooker and me jacking off to his story. I told him that HIS pre-cum looked delicious and lowered my mouth over his hard cock. My hooker moved up behind him and started licking his balls and ass.

Mitch's pre-come was tasty! But, continuing with his cock in my mouth was not what I had in mind. My hooker was giving him a rim job for all time. or so it appeared! I let the hard, smooth cock slide from my mouth and I moved up behind my hooker. It was so fucking hot, watching her licking Mitch's balls and ass hole, that I decided to do the same thing to here - well the ass hole part any way! My hooker's pussy was dripping so much it almost looked like she was pissing.

Shortly after I started licking and sucking her ass, she broke away from us both. I KNEW she was ready to get fucked, but that's not what she wanted. "I want the two of you to fuck, and I don't care who fucks who!" Mitch and I looked at each other, each waiting for the other to decide who would do what to who (whom?)! Finally my hooker decided - "Mitch, You're top...for now"! I was in no mood to argue!

I got down on all-fours and asked my hooker to lube both my ass hole and Mitch's hard cock. She started by getting up behind me and gently stuck her tongue in my hole. This was a first for me and it felt AMAZING! She did this for about a minute, then squirted some coconut oil on my crack. She then stuck a finger in me, spreading the lube inside.

I could not see what she did next, but by the moans I heard form Mitch, I was sure she was spreading the oil on his hard cock! The next thing I knew I felt his stiff shaft gently rubbing up and down my crack, tickling my hole with each pass. He was teasing me, to be sure!

Then I felt it. The tip of Mitch's hard cock pressing against my hole. At the same time, my hooker had slid underneath me and was now gently licking my hard dick while her hand was rubbing my nuts.

The pressure on my ass hole increased until I felt his cock start to part the muscles and slip into my ass hole. It felt amazing! I moaned as he pressed on, burying his member inside me until I felt his balls touch mine. At that point, my hooker began to tickle both my balls and Mitch's at the same time, while her suction on my cock increased. I knew I would not last too long with both of them working on me as they were.

It seemed that Mitch was in the same situation, because suddenly he started to bang my ass harder and moan loudly. With a hard thrust and a loud "I'm Coming" he shot load after load into my dark tunnel. I felt every single squirt, which set off my own orgasm. I shot so much cum into my hooker's mouth that she couldn't gulp it all down. After we all recovered, Mitch left for his own room. My hooker and I were fast asleep shortly after he left.

The next day we headed back home, with an adventure for the books to remember! I moved about 2 weeks later, and have not seen or talked to my hooker since. It WAS fun while it lasted!

FastFlash
FastFlash
10 Followers