All Comments on 'A Relationship With Jessica'

by McGibblets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
Not My Cup...

Have trouble when a guy takes advantage even after the girl/woman has tried to lay the ground rules. Guys like that are assholes. The law would call them rapists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written.

Hamster is a bit disingenuous reading the non-consent section and then complaining that there was non consent. Jessica lost it just like a lot of nice girls lose it. She went down on her knees and sucked cock. What did she think would happen when he pulled her panties down to her ankles. She got all wet and ready on his fingers before he took her cherry. It wasnt cock she was afraid of it was baby batter in her belly. After, cuddling with her head on his chest she admitted she enjoyed it like all good girls do when they finally become women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The guys a dickhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the relationship

Title says relationship. This was date coercion. He is something hot only in his mind and that of party skanks. If only the sociopaths and skanks in fiction and real life wore wrist bands or forehead brands or three inch ear tags like cattle.

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
More!

I would love to read more about Jessica's other new experiences ;)

And geez people, there's a reason why this story is categorized under non-consent/reluctance. It's just a fantasy. Stop being so anal.

McGibbletsMcGibbletsover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative. Yeah, the guy's an asshole, but isn't that kind of the point? I wrote the story for this category, I was aiming for people to be turned on but also have a moral dilemma while reading it.

For those who want more, I was considering doing the same story but from the woman's perspective. Not sure how much demand there would be. Any feedback is appreciated, even if you don't like the story

McGibbletsMcGibbletsover 9 years agoAuthor

And yes, I was planning on continuing the adventures of Jessica, that's why I titled it relationship. Maybe I didn't title it well enough. This is my first story, so I'm really new at this.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

qnm8- because it is in noncon it is exempt from critique, comment or just bitchiness? Nahh.

McG, it's a strong first story. If you continue, link the titles in some way that shows they are part of a multiple and what order they are in. Helps the readers.

You ride a wide middle ground with the two leads that let readers interpret as they want to see them. Is he RicoSauve alpha male that melts panties at a glance, or psycho asshat with a police sketch portrait in his future? Is she a typical good girl making a bad decision or a pathetic wallflower waiting to be trained into a doormat submissive slut/whore/bitch? Is this hot or head shaking?

Should he grind her under his heel while she reluctantly, then enthusiastically enjoys it? The humiliation lovers will send you cyber cookies. Will he be run over in the front yard by a drunk fellow party goer and end up on an internet gore site? (My personal vote. ;D)

The noncon readership is varied enough that all the above is true. The questions are: What is it to you? Where do you want it to go?

Oh. And if you write from her pov, I will give you extra fives if you don't use a variation of "this is what I was born to be."

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Totally agree

With everything FA said, even down to and including the gore site.!

Excellent first story that has you grinding your teeth wanting to castrate the barstard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Briliant

I just love it - you let us feel how they feel, thats what a category like "non-consent" is all about (for me). Take her anal, she really needs it. And forgive me for writing so bad english ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
poor girl

feel tad for her but alchol gives her relax and try it

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So what happens when she gets pregnant or either of you get an STD?

What happens when she realizes you took advantage of her and be ause of your idiocy, you left a pleasent DNA sample for the police to analyze?

Don't care if you don't like condoms but. they save your ass you dumbfuck retard

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
the POV of Jessica was best left unwritten...than such a pathetically and ridiculously wrong female logic!!;))

You might have taken many women!!;))but you dont understand their minds one fucking bit and the POV of Jessica was best left unwritten than this pathetic a female logic!!;))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous