A "Relaxing" Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub Sam finally meets his Master, checks into his "room".
1.2k words
4.25
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recognize that voice! It's Master Ben... Any worries or panic I was feeling immediately melted away with his soft but powerful tone.

"Let's get started, Sub.", he spoke.

The ear plug was placed back into my ear, and I was lifted into the trunk of his nearby car. I'd never seen my master in person before, but I could tell he was incredibly strong from the way he effortlessly picked me up and dumped me into his trunk.

So, here I am -- a chubby British guy, 25 years old, short brown hair, 6'2". I've flown thousands of miles to meet my online master, and now I'm hogcuffed, gagged, blindfolded, and deafened in the trunk of his car wearing nothing but my soaked diaper from the flight; no idea where I am, or where I'm going. I also have no idea where my passport, phone, or luggage are. Horny mind fog is a real threat...

The car ride to wherever Master planned to take me was an uncomfortable one. The roads seemed bumpy, and I could do nothing except inhale the overpowering scent of the thick leather making up the gag and blindfold I was wearing (and the occasional whiff of piss from my diaper). After what seemed like hours of driving I felt the car come to a complete stop, and was met with fresh air when the trunk opened. Master undid the chain linking my wrist & ankle cuffs, and replaced the ankle cuffs with a heavier pair sporting a longer chain between my ankles; he also removed my ear plugs.

"Welcome to your home for the next little while, Sub. Take a moment to enjoy the silence and tranquillity of your surroundings. You can't see right now, but we're at my lodge deep in the countryside. We're at least 20 miles from any kind of town, and there's nothing around us but trees and fields for several miles." He declared.

I allowed myself a moment to listen... No city sounds, no cars, just a gentle breeze and some distant birdsong. I took a deep breath through my nose and got no hint of pollution or car exhaust -- just pure fresh air.

"Let's get you inside. We should get you cleaned and refreshed after your travel." Said Master, gently lifting me out of the car trunk and onto my feet. He fastened a leash to a ring on the front of my gag/muzzle and began slowly leading me away from the car towards the steps of a building. The ground seemed to be covered in smooth gravel, which wasn't too painful to walk on with my bare feet.

"You're coming up to a couple of steps now. Take your time to slowly find the steps and climb them with your feet. I'd remove your ankle chain, but I don't want you trying to run and potentially hurting yourself."

Why would I try to run? I asked for this. I need this week with my master. I did what he said and climbed the wooden steps onto a porch. I heard Master putting a key into a lock and opening a door. I was ushered through the door, hearing it shut and lock behind me.

"Now, let's take you to your room!" master said, as he tugged my leash and directed me to another part of the house. I could hear him unlock and open another door, but this was different; The lock sounded much more heavy-duty, and the door sounded heavy and creaked as though it was made of metal. I stepped inside with Master Ben.

"Now, I'm going to remove your blindfold so you can see your room. Make sure you open your eyes slowly, because it's bright in here."

My blindfold was removed, and I slowly opened my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the light after several hours of total darkness. My "room" was essentially a concrete box. It had one window looking outside with thick steel bars protecting a glass window, and another window with thick steel bars looking back into the house. The only way in or out was through the heavy steel door I'd just walked through, which had both a window, and slot/opening at waist level. This looked more like a prison cell than actual prison cells. I continued to look around and saw a basic bed with a thin mattress on a steel frame, with a plain blanket neatly folded on top. Shortly thereafter, I noticed clusters of steel eyelets stuck randomly in the walls, floor, and ceiling; secured to some of the eyelets was a steel cage, about the right size for a very large dog. In the other corner of the room, there was a basic toilet, sink, and shower. The shower had a curtain, but this was made entirely from transparent plastic.

I looked back to my master and examined him. This was the chauffeur I'd met at the airport. A young face, but a tastefully muscular body. Taller than me, but not by much. Short brown hair, strangely innocent hazel eyes. He'd changed out of his suit into some more casual clothes -- some grey sweatpants and a tight athletic shirt; the outfit was simple, but really showed off his stunning body. Our eyes met.

"What do you think, sub?"

I replied as best I could with a nervous "Mmmmmph" through the gag. I thought my time with Master Ben would be a bit more casual than this. I certainly didn't expect the full prisoner/kidnapping treatment.

"Oh, right, the gag! I'll take that off for now so you can have a drink. If you ever get too loud or noisy, it's going straight back in."

Master removed my gag. I managed a dry and feeble "Thank you Master" as he held a bottle of water to my lips and allowed me to take a few sips.

"For as long as you're inside this house, you'll either be naked, or wearing a diaper. That's how a good sub should present itself to its master. I'll remove your old diaper and take it away, then I'll remove these cuffs so you can shower." Said Master Ben.

He unfastened the tapes of my diaper and removed it, tossed it into a trash can across the hall. He then removed my ankle cuffs and re-cuffed my hands in front of me.

"Stay there for a moment. I'll undo your handcuffs properly when you're locked in your room." He said as he backed out of my room, closing the heavy door with a solid "thud" and locking it behind him.

"Put your hands through this slot in the door, and I'll undo the cuffs" he instructed, as he unlocked and opened the waist-high hatch. I complied, and my wrists were freed. This slight taste of freedom felt great after the uncomfortable car ride, but I was still firmly stuck in my concrete room with a steel door.

"I'll go and grab your stuff from the car, why don't you go ahead and take a shower. There are towels and body wash over in the corner." Master said, as he walked away from my room, leaving me naked except for my chastity cage.

As I showered, I wondered what Master Ben had planned for me over the next week; I wondered whether I'd be stuck in this dungeon all week. I strained in my chastity cage as I continued thinking about what the future had in store.