A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe kissed her gently on the lips. "Thank you Elyse. I'm so elated to have you as my pet. My first female pet. Just relax now. You're in my loving hands." She stroked Elyse's hair as if she were a beloved cat.

Elyse was elated too! She felt truly honored that Chloe wanted her submission (and her cunt!).

Chloe said, "Of course I'm going to call you a slut, because that's what you are. You made me come on you and pee on you, and you even took Rupee's cock in your cunt." She spoke as if addressing a bad student. "Tell me what a slut you are."

"I'm a slut, Mistress," Elyse replied. It felt good to degrade herself, as if it deepened the submission.

"C'mon, try harder," Chloe goaded.

"I'm a slut... and a whore. I want you to use me whenever you want, day or night." Elyse couldn't wait to get started on that. She almost forgot about her orgasm.

"Oh I will, my pet," Chloe promised. "My very special slutty pet." She began fondling the French teacher's g-spot with her finger again. Elyse's eyes opened wide as she remembered where they'd left off. Physical pleasure returned with a vengeance, growing and growing until her pussy erupted with cum from yet another orgasm. She moaned in ecstasy - an ecstasy she hadn't known until she'd met Chloe.

When her orgasm finally came to an end, she fell asleep, exhausted.

An hour later, Chloe prodded the teacher awake. "Now Elyse, I'm gonna join your class and be your teacher's aide, and I don't want to have to deal with grades. I know enough French anyway, enough to call you a slut and a gonzesse."

"Mistress Chloe, the word for slut is really salope," Elyse confessed.

"Oh you bitch, you were holding back on me. For that, you get a little smack." Chloe brought a hand swiftly down on Elyse's bare butt - more playful than mean, though it definitely stung. Then she cradled Elyse's chin with her fingers and tilted her head up to look her in the eye. She said with complete sincerity, "I really like you. I'm very happy you decided to be my pet. Go home and I'll text you soon."

Elyse was disappointed she had to leave Chloe for now. It would be hard to wait for the text. But she was confident it would come, and then she'd be ready to do whatever Chloe asked.

Submission to Chloe triggered a joy that Elyse had never known before. With a couple past boyfriends, she'd played the part of a submissive during role-play. But it was hard for her to take it seriously then and such games inevitably ended with her laughing at some absurd command from the guy. But with Chloe it was very different. The teen had the power and charisma to inspire true submission. Chloe wasn't some immature, horny guy. She was the most confident and awe-inspiring person Elyse had ever met, and on top of that she had the sexual skills to drive a woman insane. Chloe had pretty much turned her into a lesbian.

Elyse knew she'd be masturbating long into the evening to the thought of Chloe touching her and giving her orders.

Priscilla

Chloe felt like she was on a roll, so the next day she gave Rupert another order. "Tomorrow I want you to bring me a student. A cute 18-year-old. She has to be pretty but also smart, like top of her class smart. Find some reason to invite her to Starbucks. Nothing pervy. I'm sure you'll think of something. I'll take care of the rest."

Dominating a brainy girl was one of Chloe's fantasies, and besides, a smart sub could be very useful as far as grades were concerned.

Rupert, to Chloe's surprise, was able to do exactly as ordered. He successfully invited a nerdy-looking senior named Priscilla Pruitt to meet them at Starbucks under the pretext that a struggling math student needed help.

Priscilla was a pretty girl but didn't seem to want to show it. She wore heavy black-rimmed glasses that were five years out of date and masked the deep beauty of her brown eyes. Her long straight chestnut hair was barely styled at all, and her face was untouched by cosmetics. She arrived at the coffee shop wearing a long-sleeved top that didn't show any skin and a bra underneath that did more to flatten her breasts than shape them. But Chloe knew beauty when she saw it, and she was immediately attracted to Priscilla despite the nerdy facade.

Pris, as her few friends knew her, was always eager to help out another student. She genuinely enjoyed helping others and she also liked to show off her smarts a little, so she was happy to meet with the girl Mr. Rupert said needed tutoring. She didn't know quite what to expect. Maybe the girl was a jock since they always needed homework help, or a cheerleader who didn't want to fail out. As it turned out, the tutoree looked a lot more like a cheerleader than an athlete.

Sipping coffee, the two teens chatted about school while Rupert kept quiet. Priscilla found Chloe to be surprisingly self-assured and charismatic compared to most students who asked for help. The blonde had a certain presence that was uniquely appealing.

After 15 minutes or so, Chloe asked Pris if she'd like to come over to her house where it would be quieter. Chloe said her mother wouldn't be home for hours (which was true). Pris happily agreed, and so she, Chloe, and Rupert walked the mile to Chloe's place.

The tutoring began and Chloe at least pretended to follow along as Pris explained angles and proofs.

But it didn't take long for Chloe's eyes to glaze over. When she couldn't look at one more triangle, she waved Rupert into another room and said to Pris, "I have to apologize for not telling you the whole story. I don't really care about learning geometry."

Pris was confused. "What? I don't get it."

Chloe went out of her way to look lovestruck. "I just wanted to meet you and talk to you away from school. I've always admired you from afar. I think I have a crush on you." Chloe was overacting a bit, but she really was attracted to the girl.

Pris was taken aback, since no boy, let alone a girl, had ever shown much romantic interest in her. Usually people just wanted her for her brains - for assistance with homework, or maybe to cheat off of for some test. Pris had to make it clear to Chloe that she wasn't interested in girls. As politely as she could, she said, "I'm sorry, but I'm not a lesbian. I'm not into girls." Or boys, for that matter, she thought.

"Every girl likes girls," Chloe said. "Don't you think I'm attractive?"

"Well, yeah, you're good-looking." Pris didn't want to sound like she was personally attracted to Chloe, but in fact she found herself drawn to the blonde.

"You know that song, 'I Kissed A Girl'?" asked Chloe. "It's one of my favorites."

"Katy Perry," Pris groaned. She didn't think much of the singer, who was more tits than talent in her opinion, but she did like that one song.

"So I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna kiss you," Chloe announced. Before Pris knew what was going on, the blonde leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the lips.

Pris was caught completely by surprise and didn't know now to react. If Chloe had been a guy, she probably would have rushed out of the house, crying assault. But Chloe wasn't a guy - she was a self-confident girl her own age who was gorgeous enough to impress even straight women.

"I don't know..." Pris wavered.

"You don't know what? That you're a woman?" Before Pris could answer, Chloe leaned in for another kiss, this time lingering for a few moments before pulling away. She looked into Pris's eyes, gauging the nerdy girl's response.

Oh, thought Pris. That was actually... nice. She felt flush. There was even a tingly sensation between her legs, something she didn't expect at all. It threw her off-balance. She was sure Chloe could detect it in her expression and she was embarrassed by it.

Chloe brimmed with confidence when she said, "I'm gonna make you feel very good now. Don't resist. Just relax and enjoy it."

Chloe again pressed her lips against Priscilla's, but this time she didn't break off the kiss. Instead she infused it with passion. Pris wavered for a moment but then just gave into her feelings and gladly accepted Chloe's moist lips as they caressed her own. Chloe slid her tongue sensuously into Pris's mouth a few seconds later. Pris had only ever been kissed once on the lips, briefly, by a guy, and certainly no tongue had been involved. This was very different - much more sensual - and she liked it. She felt a growing wetness in her panties, something she'd never experienced with another person. Maybe she was a lesbian after all. Maybe that's why she'd never been excited about boys. She tried inserting her tongue into Chloe's mouth, in her own inexperienced way.

Without breaking off the kiss, Chloe began unbuttoning Pris's blouse. The nerd was so moved by the kiss - and by her growing arousal - that she didn't object at all. She sat still as Chloe finished with the buttons and unclasped her no-nonsense white bra. She didn't squirm when Chloe lifted the bra and her small but firm breasts virtually popped out, freed from their bondage. She didn't flinch when Chloe began to kiss and fondle the porcelain skin of her breasts, which had never been kissed or fondled before.

Pris felt incredibly aroused, her crotch getting wetter by the second. Chloe slid a hand inside the girl's jeans, then inside her panties too, and began rubbing her very furry mound. Pris had never shaved or trimmed that area. (Does no one shave anymore? Chloe thought). Pris reveled in the new and divine sensations spreading from her erogenous zones. What's happening to me? she marveled. She'd never felt this way before, certainly not from her own pitiful attempts at masturbation. She realized she was gasping, making it painfully obvious how much she liked it. Chloe will definitely think I'm a lesbian now... and she might be right.

"Now for the fun part, my sweet young nerd," Chloe announced.

Isn't this already fun? But Chloe upped the ante by inserting one, then two fingers into Pris's oozing sex organ. She circled them around and around inside the teen's vaginal canal, occasionally sliding them in and out. Chloe seemed to know exactly which spots to rub to bring exquisite pleasure. Pris didn't care if she wasn't a lesbian... the feeling was incredible. If this is what girls can do, she wanted girls and only girls! Soon her mind was engulfed by waves of rapture and she couldn't string two thoughts together, her brilliant intellect reduced to quivering jello. It was an orgasm far beyond any she'd ever experienced and it lasted seemingly forever.

Chloe finally withdrew her fingers, leaving Pris trembling. The dominant teen brought the fingers up to Pris's lips and the nerd unconsciously took them into her mouth like a popsicle. The sultry move and the taste of her own cum only rekindled Pris's arousal. She gazed pleadingly into Chloe's eyes, making it embarrassingly obvious she was possessed by the transcendent teen.

Chloe ended the fingerplay and whispered, "Pleasure me now."

Pris had never imagined doing such a thing before, but now she longed to give Chloe the same pleasure she'd just received. Trying not to rush, she unfastened all the buttons of Chloe's loose flannel shirt. She unclasped the girl's black silk bra, then slipped off both shirt and bra to reveal deliciously full breasts. Katy Perry has nothing on these, Pris thought. She felt a strong desire to kiss those breasts and was about to lean down when Chloe stopped her. "First my pants, Priscilla."

Pris was aroused just to hear own full name. Chloe's use of it somehow reminded her who was in control here - the one naming names.

The nerdy teen removed Chloe's high boots and socks with some difficulty. She unbuttoned and unzipped the girl's jeans and pulled them off too. Finally she pulled down Chloe's thong panties, revealing a beautiful, not quite clean-shaven pussy. The sex organ was beyond alluring - a nexus of wrinkly folds that gave off a musky, exotic scent quite different from her own. Chloe's inner pussy lips weren't sheathed between the outer labia as Pris's were. Instead they reached out like erotic flower petals, proudly announcing their presence the way Chloe announced her own presence.

For some reason Pris lusted after those lips, wanting to kiss them and tug at them and suck on them. She wanted to worm her tongue into the glistening pink chasm in between. She even admired Chloe's organ on a biological level, thinking how miraculous it was that each part of it had evolved to perform its function.

Chloe interrupted the teen's reverie and commanded, "First pleasure my toes."

Such a tease! Pris wanted that pussy right away, but above all she wanted to please Chloe, and for the first time, she noticed that Chloe's voice had a certain power to it... a sense that whatever she asked for would happen. She wasn't about to stand in Chloe's way, nor did she want to.

"Okay, Chloe," she answered.

"Call me 'mistress'," Chloe said softly.

"Okay... Mistress." Pris didn't grasp the purpose of this, but it didn't matter. She'd call Chloe "Khaleesi" if she asked her to. She proceeded to suck on Chloe's toes, one at a time, using her lips and tongue as if engaging in fellatio, though she had no experience with actual fellatio.

Between feet Chloe said, "Oh, that's wonderful, my slutty little nerd."

Slutty? Wow, the vulgar word turned Pris on. It evoked a self-image she'd never considered before - cheap, low, sex-crazed. It felt refreshing to be demeaned, to not be the one on top all the time.

After each toe had been thoroughly pampered, Chloe said, "Thank you, you've been very good. Now you may claim your reward. You may pet my pussy... with your tongue."

Yes! Pris didn't waste a second in wedging her head between Chloe's thighs. The aroma could've lured her in by scent alone, and the taste was even better. Heady, musky, exotic, sweet - it was hard to describe the flavor but Pris was passionate for it, just as she was for the organ itself. She found Chloe's pussy lips and sucked on them exactly as she'd yearned to do. She suckled the nub she knew to be the clitoris and Chloe responded with even louder moans. "Yes, yes you slut!" Pris was delighted to be called "slut".

Just as Chloe had done to her, Pris inserted two fingers into the blonde's love canal and swirled them around while still nursing her clitoris. That drove Chloe over the edge. "Yes! Yes, bitch! Fuck, yessssssss!" Cum gushed out of the orifice, slathering Pris's mouth and chin. Soon Chloe's words turned to indecipherable babble. Pris wasn't sure when she should stop, so after a few minutes she looked up. Chloe reeled her back in by the hair and bellowed, "Don't stop you whore!" Pris resumed sucking and probing, happy to oblige the demanding, trash-talking teen.

When Chloe's orgasm finally came to an end she pushed Pris's head away. "Alright, enough you slutty bitch cum-whore," she laughed, seemingly half-drunk from one of the better orgasms she'd ever experienced. Then she leaned back, exhausted. Both teens were quiet for a few minutes, content.

Chloe found herself completely enamored with the young nerd, surprising even herself. Of course she saw a great deal of potential in Pris - someone who could do her schoolwork (much better than Rupert) and bring her immense pleasure as well. But she was attracted to Pris on multiple levels. The girl possessed a proud confidence behind her nerdy exterior, like the eyes behind her heavy glasses. Yet she hung on Chloe's every word like a true submissive. She'd be a submissive worthy of serving Chloe.

The dominant teen declared, "You've performed very well. You're a keeper."

"Really?" asked Pris, beaming through the sticky glaze of her facial.

Chloe sat up and looked her in the eyes. "Yes, you geeky nerd. You're mine now, all mine. You know that right?"

Pris already wanted to fulfill Chloe's every desire, to be her sexual plaything, and the thought of belonging to Chloe turned her on like nothing else. It was such a thrill to please Chloe in whatever way she wanted - to be called a slut and then pleasured beyond her wildest dreams. If belonging to Chloe meant more of that, Pris was in with both feet. "Of course," she responded with pride.

"Good, because I want you to be mine in every way... my obedient servant... my nerdy sex toy... my well-behaved little slut. In return I'll take care of you in ways you can't imagine."

Wow, thought Pris. That's a lot. To be commanded like a slave and pampered like a queen.

"I know you have what it takes," Chloe said confidently. "You have many talents."

Pris loved hearing the praise. And then it dawned on her what Chloe was asking for: submission.

The nerd wasn't completely clueless about sex. She'd read a lot of novels and not all the characters were Victorian prudes (and some of the Victorian prudes had secret fetishes). Dominance and submission had always struck her as very erotic... for people who were into that kind of thing.

But was it for her? She wouldn't have thought so, but then she'd never met Chloe! Chloe was a revelation. She was so self-assured and magnetic. So inspiring. Wherever Chloe led, Pris wanted to follow.

It would be an unconventional relationship, that's for sure. Pris wondered if she was crazy for even considering it. She'd have to obey Chloe's every command, sexual or otherwise. But she wanted to serve Chloe. Submission felt right in her heart, not just her sex glands. Submission is putting your partner's needs first, she thought. Making unconditional sacrifices. Isn't that what love is? She sensed that Chloe would make sacrifices for her too, just in a different way.

If it all turned out to be a big sham, well, she could always walk away. But she felt like she could trust Chloe - that a liar would try to conceal her power, not be so open about it.

"But it's your choice... to surrender or not surrender," Chloe said. "You always have a choice. Do you pledge to serve and obey me? Do you submit to me, Priscilla Pruitt?"

There was no question Pris wanted to surrender to the dominant teen. Crazy or not, she'd never felt this way before. She'd never felt like submitting to someone, body and soul, like she did right now. It felt so right. Her choice was clear.

"Yes Chloe," she answered as emphatically as she could, to demonstrate her resolve.

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," Chloe corrected. In fact she was relieved that Pris had agreed to surrender. She was truly smitten with the nerdy girl.

Now Pris grasped the full meaning of "mistress" - the one giving orders, the feminine form of master. "Yes, Mistress Chloe... I submit."

"Not just today or tomorrow, but always, whenever I need you?"

Such extreme surrender only reinforced Pris's desire. "Yes, Mistress, always," she answered resolutely.

The open-ended nature of the pledge made Pris feel giddy. Who would've believed this would all happen in what, two hours? Chloe had awakened parts of her that were in a deep sleep - not just sexuality but submissiveness. And yet within that submissiveness, Pris felt a certain confidence and strength - the strength to commit - the confidence to carry out Chloe's wishes. She knew she had the intelligence and diligence to make things happen - to help expand Chloe's influence if that's what she wanted. She felt pride wash over her.

Chloe was proud too. She'd taken two submissives in just three days - a beautiful teacher and a super-smart student. Both Elyse and Pris seemed loyal by nature and profoundly aroused by the idea of complete surrender, but Chloe took full credit for bringing that to the surface. Elyse had required a little more convincing, maybe because she had more to lose, but Chloe would be careful not to get the teacher fired.