A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they'd cleaned themselves up, Chloe said to Pris, "Let's meet here again after school tomorrow, my pet, assuming you have no other commitments."

"Of course Mistress, I'll be here." Pris couldn't wait to start this new chapter of her life. There was so much she could do for Chloe.

"Excellent. Now Priscilla my dear, I need more than just tutoring. You'll do most of my homework each week, and I'll reward you of course. I also expect you to please me the way you did today, a skill you're clearly blessed with."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm happy to do whatever you need me to."

"Great. You're dismissed for now. Oh, and if you'd like to be with a guy, let me know. I have a cousin who's quite well-endowed. There's also a certain French teacher you might like."

What interesting offers, Pris thought. But she had no desire to be with anyone besides Chloe.

Five minutes after Priscilla left, Chloe was already fantasizing about future sex romps with the girl. But in truth she could imagine bigger and better things for the smart, skillful, obedient little senior than just pleasuring her pussy. Pris would be part of her team.

The Team

Some time later, Chloe, Pris, Elyse, and Rupert gathered together in the dorky math teacher's living room. Chloe had decided to use his house as her home base for now.

Chloe announced to the group, "You are going to be my favorite servants. You shall each call me mistress, for I love you all. I trust that you'll each be utterly loyal and obedient." She realized she was being campy right now, but it's how she genuinely felt about Elyse and Pris.

The two ladies seemed to bask in Chloe's words, inspired by her. They glanced at each other, feeling almost like sisters. Rupert looked lovestruck too, not realizing he'd be getting far less gratification than the two women. He was really just there to be taken advantage of.

"But don't let it go to your heads," Chloe warned with mock seriousness. "You're still sluts. But now you're my sluts, which means I'll be fucking you a lot." She cracked a little smile. She wasn't talking about Rupert of course.

She spoke directly to Elyse. "Madame Perverse, you're a beautiful woman. I want you to bring me some lovely young students like Pris here, though I realize none will be as smart and capable as she is. First bring me a yearbook and mark all the female seniors in your classes. I'll look at them and pick out the ones I'm interested in."

"Yes, Mistress Chloe," Elyse responded. She loved her new nickname.

Chloe turned to her other pretty sub. "Pris, your task will be to seduce the school principal. I know she's happily living with a lesbian partner, but seducing her should be easy for someone as gorgeous and smart as you. Use the power I've awakened in you. But first we have to come up with a plan."

"Yes, Mistress." Pris couldn't wait to get started. The task would be a fun challenge.

Chloe ended their little conference and dismissed the women with flair. "Ladies, go forth!" To the man in the room she said, "Rupee, pour me some gin..."

That evening, Chloe thought about what she had to do. She needed to go over the yearbook with Elyse. She had to gather some intel on the principal - her interests, her favorite perfume, etc. She also wanted to give Pris a makeover - that would be fun, she thought. And she needed to get the girl a wax job, for heaven's sake.

The Yearbook

A few days later, Chloe and Elyse sat down with a yearbook Elyse had marked up. The teacher had underlined the photo of every girl over 18 in her classes, and had double-underlined those she felt were especially pretty or appealing in some other way - athletic, smart, sweet, and so on. Chloe closely examined the underlined photos, page by page.

She first remarked on a particularly attractive blonde senior named Jesse. "I know her. I always thought she was incredibly hot. Nice bod. A little stuck-up."

"Yeah, maybe," commented Elyse. Then the teacher pointed to another photo on the same page. "Don't confuse her with this girl, who's truly obnoxious." The second teen, not a senior, had blonde hair with pink highlights. "She's on poms I think. Very popular and has her own posse."

"Dear, I dream of dominating girls who think they're such hot shit. But she's just a junior. 18 and up, that's my rule."

"Understood," replied Elyse.

A third photo caught Chloe's eye - a senior with black ponytails and a demure look. "Ah, this one's gorgeous and just my type. She looks so meek and mild, like a natural submissive."

"She's shy. I don't think she even realizes she's attractive."

"Like Pris. I like that. Who's this girl?" Chloe pointed to a punky-looking senior with very short black hair and purple highlights.

"Ah, that's Liz Kowalski. Punky Brewster they call her. She has an incredible body and isn't afraid to show it off, but she's bitchy as hell."

"Like me," said Chloe with a wry smile.

"Mistress, you're strong. She's just annoying and doesn't listen in class."

Chloe chuckled. "I can be that way. Maybe she's a domme in the making."

Elyse wondered what it would be like to submit to Punky.

Next Chloe found a 12th-grader with loose brown curls and a pretty smile. "And this one?"

"That's Molly. Sweet girl. She likes helping the other students. Tutors younger kids in math."

"She's a cutie," Chloe remarked. "Reminds me of a girl I used to worship in middle school before she moved away."

"You worshipped someone?"

"Of course, silly. I worship you."

"Me?" Elyse was completely surprised. She knew she worshipped Chloe, but couldn't believe her mistress felt that way about her.

"Yes, you silly slut. Why else would I want you on my team of magical cunt-licking minions?"

That made a certain amount of sense to Elyse. But it had never occurred to her that the reverence she felt for Chloe might be a two-way street. Their power arrangement was strictly one-way of course. Chloe would always be in charge, and Elyse would always obey. But the revelation made Elyse feel even closer to her domme. Her panties quickly got damp.

Chloe seemed to detect this and said, "Down girl. Don't get all horny on me." She went back to the photos, then said, "Hey, I bet some of these kids have hot moms. I just love MILFs, especially when they're stuck in boring marriages, desperate for sex... so desperate they'll do anything for a gorgeous teen. Maybe even for their own gorgeous teens." She grinned with mischief. "I'd go bonkers to watch a girl seduce her own mother. Or hell, vice versa."

Elyse realized she'd love watching that too, even though it would have shocked her speechless a week ago. "I'll collect some pictures for you, Mistress." She'd already met some of the girls' moms and could get snapshots of others.

"Cool. Let's keep going." They returned to the yearbook and Chloe rated more girls, calling them "cute", "intriguing", or just "meh". After they'd gone through all the photos, Chloe said, "Elyse, we've got our work cut out for us."

"Your wish is my command," the teacher replied with a smile.

Few words could make Chloe happier.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Next :

In Chapter 2 , Chloe aims to turn a MILF into her personal plaything and seduce her daughter too. It's a more perverse tale of seduction than this one. In Chapter 3 , Pris tries her hand at seduction. Keep reading to see how far Chloe's submissives are willing to go for her.