A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby and her daughter.
14.1k words
4.59
35.8k
19

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This chapter is another tale of lesbian seduction and domination starring Chloe Sharpe. Chloe is an 18-year-old dominant (domme) at Woodglen High School. She's looking to turn 43-year old Abby Kane and eventually her 18-year-old daughter Jesse Kane into her personal submissives.

Other characters from Chapter 1 :

Elyse Devers -- French teacher at Woodglen High School, one of Chloe's favorite submissives.

Pris Pruitt -- Very smart student, another one of Chloe's favorite submissives

Author's Note : You may want to read this chapter all at once (or over the course of a few days) if your memory is as bad as mine, since the end refers to the beginning. But it's certainly not required. The chapter can stand alone, but it does reference a few things from Chapter 1.

Acknowledgement : I owe much gratitude to silkstockingslover whose stories have provided inspiration and insights. She's one of my favorite writers on Literotica and much of her work features my favorite themes -- lesbian submission, "MILF" submission, etc. Go check out her writing! I can't possibly compete in quality, but I hope you'll enjoy my contribution to the genre.

Abby and Jesse

It was the final week of the fall semester at Woodglen High School. Days were growing shorter. Nights were getting cooler. And teachers at the school were holding their semi-annual "parent-student-teacher" conferences -- their PSTs...

Abby Kane and her daughter Jesse waited in the long hallway outside the school's French classroom. It was almost 4 pm on the last day of the semester, time for their scheduled PST with Jesse's young French teacher, Elyse Devers. A lot of parents didn't bother to sign up for the conferences, even though every teacher offered them. But Abby liked to stay involved in Jesse's education and was always proud to hear of her accomplishments, so she'd gladly agreed to the PST with Ms. Devers.

Jesse wasn't nearly as thrilled about having to attend the session, but she just went along, deciding it wasn't worth arguing over. At least Madame Devers had been making her laugh with some raunchy French jokes lately.

Jesse honestly couldn't wait to graduate so she could ignore her mother's demands, just like she ignored the needy girls at school. Too many girls seemed to want to hang out with her, or even be her, "because I'm hot and have half a brain," she told her mom once. She didn't think of herself as vain, but she was proud of her pretty face, luxurious blonde hair, and figure to die for. In any case, she knew who her friends were and didn't have much patience for anyone else.

Abby admired Jesse's hair while they waited, glad that she hadn't dyed it some unnatural shade like fuchsia. She couldn't understand why blondes would want to be anything besides blonde. She spent good money to keep her hair as blonde as it had been in her youth (flaxen, she called it). But even with great hair, Abby no longer saw herself as "hot", thanks to the growing lines around her lips and eyes. Her breasts had never been as full as her daughter's and now she felt they were sagging a bit. At least she still shared some of Jesse's best facial features, including her cute turned-up nose and high rounded cheekbones. Something about the angle of Abby's and Jesse's eyebrows made it especially clear they were related, but on Jesse the brows looked almost roguish, whereas Abby hadn't looked (or felt) roguish in years.

A few minutes after 4 o'clock, the door to the French classroom finally opened and Elyse Devers appeared. "Come on in!" the teacher beckoned warmly. Mother and daughter filed into the classroom -- Abby eagerly, Jesse just eager to get it over with.

The room was decked out the way you'd expect a French classroom to be, with posters of Parisian sights and French vineyards and lists of conjugated verbs on the walls. Some student art projects were posted as well, along with maps of France, Canada, Belgium, and a few other Francophone countries.

Curiously there was already a pretty blonde teenager waiting in the room. The teacher introduced Abby to the girl: "Mrs. Kane, I'd like you to meet my student assistant, Chloe Sharpe."

Abby was intrigued. "It's very nice to meet you," she responded. The student looked no older than Jesse.

Chloe smiled engagingly and replied, "Enchanté. It's nice to meet you too." Then she kissed Abby on both cheeks the French way, surprising her. Abby was enchanted indeed. The girl was strikingly beautiful, with fair freckled skin, lovely blue eyes, and an eye-catching figure. There was a twinkle in her eyes, as if she had a secret and wanted you to guess what it was.

Chloe wore her best smile. She knew that warm and welcoming often worked best with potential submissives at the beginning. Thus began Act I of her devious three act play -- the act where she played the charming ingénue. Anyone who knew Chloe well would know that her smile right now was that of a crocodile -- more about appetite than affection.

Elyse Devers was American but could easily have passed for a pretty Parisian, thanks to her messy French bob hairstyle and her breezy floral wrap dress. Abby had met the teacher twice before and found her to be delightful and endearing, but now she seemed a bit more... stylish? Poised? Maybe it's the dress, Abby thought.

Elyse explained, "So here's how I set up these conferences. First I talk to the student one-on-one, while Chloe gives the parent an overview of what we do in class. Then we all get back together and I go over the child's accomplishments and discuss areas for improvement." Abby didn't have any comments, so Elyse continued, "So while I talk to Jesse, why don't you and Chloe get acquainted. She'll show you some of the things we do here."

An interesting approach, thought Abby.

"Chloe, just give us about 15 minutes," Elyse said.

"Oui Madame," Chloe replied pleasantly.

Of course Chloe said nothing that might reveal she was Elyse's domme.

Elyse escorted Jesse into an adjacent office while Chloe and Abby stayed in the classroom; there Chloe proceeded to show Abby some of the projects the students had created. "Madame Devers likes to teach her students about French culture, not just the language," Chloe explained. One wall of the classroom was lined with photo essays created by students on French daily life, including restaurant scenes, school festivals, beach scenes, and so on. On another wall were montages of famous French paintings the students had put together.

The photos reminded Abby of her long unfulfilled desire to visit the romantic French capital. "I would love to go to Paris someday. The Eiffel Tower, the museums, the cafés..."

"So would I!" Chloe enthused. "Especially the art museums. I mean, just look at these." She pointed to some of the art montages, especially one showing paintings by Edgar Degas. Half the Degas works depicted nude women bathing or drying themselves.

That didn't faze Abby at all. "Oh, those paintings are very nice," she noted. She was progressive about such things.

"Yeah, Madame Devers encourages us express our own tastes. She lets us display our favorite works. This one's my favorite." Chloe pointed to an 1886 painting of a nude woman wringing out her hair in a tub, called simply "Bath".

Chloe really did like some of the impressionist art. Degas and Manet appealed to her the most; they liked painting nudes after all. Half the subjects seemed to have red or auburn hair, reminding her of Elyse's auburn-tinged bob. The nude artwork was all very tasteful, but Chloe had mischievously taped naked photos of Elyse to the back of the nudes, with her face masked or cropped out of course. Some students would be very surprised when they dismantled their projects.

Chloe went on to show Abby more of the photo essays, but Abby was having trouble keeping her eyes off the shapely blonde leading the little tour, who was more beautiful than any photo (except maybe a photo of her). Abby sometimes found certain women to be very attractive, especially mature teens. She didn't think of herself as a lesbian, despite having experimented with a girl once when she was a teen. But she found some women so alluring that she felt a strong desire to be close to them -- close enough to kiss them. Some women even found their way into her battery-powered late night fantasies. And Chloe was beyond alluring -- she was gorgeous. Abby quickly noticed that the girl was poised and confident as well -- the way she smiled, the flow of her movements, the tone of her voice.

Chloe found Abby intriguing. She'd be a conquest worth the effort, but honestly Chloe didn't think it would be difficult. Abby was already ogling at her. The real entertainment would come later, when she'd get the woman to commit indecent acts on command.

It wasn't long before Chloe ran out of things to show Abby, so they just chatted. "Jesse is so lucky to have a supportive mother like you," the teen effused. "She's a great person and she does well in school too. You deserve a lot of credit. Too many parents don't take an interest in their children's education."

"I try to stay on top of what she's doing. I think it's very important," Abby replied, blushing a bit from the praise.

"So is there a Mr. Kane around?" Chloe asked. But then she quickly feigned an apology. "Oh I'm so sorry, I shouldn't ask such questions. I get too personal sometimes."

"Oh no, it's okay, I don't mind," Abby assured her. "We're divorced, and he's almost completely out of the picture. He isn't nearly as involved with Jesse as I am."

"That's too bad. That makes Jesse's accomplishments all the more impressive. She owes it all to you."

Chloe was generous with the compliments, and getting personal was part of her plan. She'd keep bringing up Jesse, exploiting Abby's obvious pride in her, and then she'd let the conversation turn spicy. She knew it would be lots of fun to turn Abby into a pussy-pleasing lesbian. Then she planned to turn Jesse too, or have Elyse do it -- ah Elyse, the best damn teacher a domme could ever want.

Abby continued, "I don't think I can take all the credit, but I'm trying to raise Jesse to be successful and happy."

"I bet you're a natural with teens, Mrs. Kane. Don't you volunteer or something? With younger students?"

"Yeah, I help tutor middle school kids," Abby said with pride. "One day a week I meet with them after school to help them with algebra, English and history. A couple tutors your age help me out too."

"That must be so rewarding," Chloe said, overacting a bit.

An image of Abby seducing her young tutorees briefly flashed in Chloe's mind. What the fuck? Chloe scared even herself sometimes. She quickly suppressed the vision, since 18 was her lower limit. She was very strict about that.

Abby perceived that Chloe was a great listener. "Yeah, tutoring is very fulfilling," the mom said. "I like kids and want to help them develop the skills they'll need in this world. I try to teach them how to think through problems, even when they don't know the answers. I try to help them see the world from other people's perspective."

Chloe replied, "Yeah, so many problems in the world could be solved if we just tried walking in each other's shoes. It's noble of you to help shape young kids' minds and teach them about life, not just algebra."

Chloe knew that one key to being a domme was the ability to put yourself in your sub's shoes. And she liked the occasional submissive who could think like a domme -- one who could dominate others while still submitting to her. It's all about layers. As for algebra, well, getting others to do her homework had taken a toll on her math skills.

"The kids keep me young too," Abby joked.

"You are young. I find it hard to believe you're Jesse's mother. You look like her older sister."

Abby blushed again. This incredibly beautiful girl was praising her. "I'm not so sure about that."

"Well I wish I'd had a tutor like you when I was younger," Chloe remarked.

The hell with tutors. Pris does my homework.

Chloe added, "Unfortunately my parents didn't help me a whole lot. It's great that if Jesse ever needs help, you're right there for her."

"Yeah, but she doesn't seem to need much help. Or she doesn't want help."

"She's doing fine, trust me. What was she like as a child?"

Not that Chloe cared. Jesse was kind of stuck up. Of course that could make it all the more amusing to turn her into a personal plaything. Like mother, like daughter.

Abby answered, "Oh, she was like most kids. A bit demanding sometimes. She can still be a little demanding, and I know she wants me to give her more autonomy -- what she wears, who she hangs out with, that sort of thing. You know how teens are. But I try to be firm." Abby hoped talking about Jesse would suppress her attraction to Chloe.

Ah, a firm mother and a defiant daughter, Chloe thought. That would provide opportunities for some ironic punishments -- like flipping the tables and having the mom submit to her daughter. I'm wicked, she thought.

She laughed pleasantly, "Well I'm a teenager too, you know."

"Oh, my apologies, of course you are." Abby had practically forgotten that Chloe was just a student. "I didn't mean it that way."

"It's okay, Mrs. Kane. You're so cute. I totally agree that teenage girls can be a pain. Adult women too, to be honest. Sometimes you have to show someone who's boss, you know? I'm sure you lay down the law with your middle school kids if they disobey you."

"I try not to boss them around too much." Abby emphasized learning, not obedience, with the kids.

"There's nothing wrong with being strict," said Chloe. "Some people just need to be told what to do. But my mom pretty much leaves me alone. I can handle myself."

Chloe was hinting at her world view. Such hints could ease the shock when she changed from charming ingénue to demanding deviant. But she had to be careful not to give away the game too early.

"I'm sure you can, Chloe. You strike me as very mature for a teenager." And utterly irresistible.

"And you strike me as very young for a mom," Chloe laughed.

Chloe was exaggerating. The MILF didn't look all that young, but she was certainly hot. Age didn't bother Chloe.

"Oh stop," Abby said, not accustomed to all the compliments.

"What? You obviously take care of yourself. I can tell you work out and eat well."

Abby was delighted that someone noticed the results of her hard work in the gym, not to mention her masochistic low carb diet. For Chloe to notice was beyond gratifying.

Chloe continued, "I just find it really nice when a woman goes out of her way to look good -- to really look sexy if you don't mind me saying so. I can see where Jesse gets her good looks."

Abby was elated to hear this, especially coming from someone so stunning. Middle-aged Abby, still sexy? To a beautiful teenager no less? The praise doubled her self-esteem in an instant. It also triggered a certain response she hadn't felt in a long time -- a sort of warm tingle that she used to feel when someone flirted with her. Is Chloe saying I'm attractive in the abstract or that she's literally attracted to me? Abby was excited that it might be the latter.

No! she thought, scolding herself. I like adult men, and Chloe is a teenage girl! She tried to banish the thought of getting involved with someone so young.

Chloe shifted gears. "Anyway, let me show you some of my French beach photos. They're really quite interesting," she said coyly. Abby wondered what Chloe meant.

Time for Act II: The Audacious Lesbian, Chloe declared silently.

The teen walked over to a cubby reserved for her and pulled out a folder. Inside it was an envelope, and inside the envelope were several photos of her on a French beach. In each photo, she was wearing only a bikini bottom -- no tops were in sight. Her breasts were fully exposed.

Abby was taken aback. Art was one thing, but these were photographs, and she didn't know quite what to say. Trying not to sound shocked, she just said, "Oh, those are... interesting."

"Yeah," said Chloe. "You can see why I didn't include them in my photo essay. I wouldn't want the boys to see them," she joked. "But I feel like I can open up to you. It's nice to talk to a mature woman for a change, not some vapid high school student. You're a great listener."

Chloe was increasing the level of intimacy in her voice to go with the visuals. She saw that Abby was caught off-guard by the photos, just as she'd intended. Abby hasn't seen anything yet.

"I don't think Jesse would say I listen," Abby lamented. "But you can always talk to me... if you want to, I mean." She caught herself wanting Chloe to talk to her all the time, even in her bedroom late at night, half naked. God, why am I having such thoughts?

"Can I ask you for some advice?" Chloe asked.

"Sure, anything." Abby was eager to strengthen their connection despite the warnings going off in her head.

"Anything?" Chloe responded, as if she was about to stretch some boundary.

Chloe would inevitably ask "anything?" again in the future -- as in "will you do anything for me?" But then she'd be asking for surrender instead of advice. The word "anything" is an invitation to submit as well as the right response.

"Um, yes, Chloe, anything. What's on your mind?"

Chloe began her question, "Well, I just wonder whether I'm really into boys or not. I often find women to be more attractive... all kinds of women. I think women are just so much easier to be around. They know how to listen."

Listen as in obey, Chloe meant.

The teen continued the ruse. "I mean women understand me better, so I just want to open up to them emotionally, like you for example. I feel myself wanting to tell you everything about myself, and I've barely met you. Men are so self-centered and too stupid to understand what's going on in my head."

"Tell me about it," Abby quipped.

"Heh. I would tell you, but the boys in my life have been so awful that it would just shock and depress you. I'd rather talk about you." She clasped Abby's hands with her own.

The contact made Abby's pulse quicken. Chloe's compliments were having a profound effect on her, and now the girl was actually touching her. Abby wanted the teen badly and wasn't sure she could control herself. She tried to just give a simple, generic answer that wouldn't invite Chloe into her love life but wouldn't push her away either. "There's nothing wrong with being attracted to women," she said. She should've added "your own age" but couldn't bring herself to. Instead she said, "If you have feelings, you should act on them, not be afraid of them. You're an incredibly beautiful girl. I doubt many women would say no to you." Did I really just say that?

Time to close the deal, Chloe thought.

"Can I show you something?" asked Chloe.

"Sure," Abby answered innocently.

The student took Abby's hand and walked her to a large supply closet in the back of the room. Abby felt flush. The girl was taking her to a private space, holding her hand no less!

"I keep a few private things in this area," said Chloe. She dug out an envelope containing more photos and handed it to Abby. "I feel like I just have to show these to someone. Someone like you."