A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Abby, Chloe had guessed that transferring the horny MILF from herself to another blonde (even her own daughter) wouldn't be all that difficult, especially considering the striking resemblance she bore to Jesse. The whole bait and switch thing was delicious -- that was Elyse's idea, the whore. She deserved her reward.

Chloe would be spending less time with Abby now, but the hausfrau still intrigued her, and she was a hot old MILF. Chloe liked hot old MILFs, truly.

Finally she couldn't hold back an orgasm and she dumped a wave of milky cum onto Jesse's face.

Chloe snapped her fingers again. "Abby, you love my cum and you love your daughter -- so lick her face clean. Nice and slow so you can enjoy all the nooks and crannies of her beautiful face."

"Yes, Chloe."

"It's Mistress Chloe. Don't make me punish you," snapped the domme.

"Yes, Mistress Chloe." Abby grappled with humiliation again, and her shame doubled when she started licking Jesse's face clean. But her daughter was indeed beautiful. Abby licked and sucked on every feature -- her rosy cheeks, her upturned nose, her lovely chin. She even had to lick her daughter's eyelids clean. Shame wrestled with lust as top dog in Abby's kennel of emotions.

They all rested for a while before Top Dog Chloe finally let everyone go. She pulled Abby aside on the way out to clarify a few things. She told Abby that Jesse would be taking over as her primary mistress now, so she had to obey her daughter in every way. But Chloe reiterated that she was Number One Mistress so both mother and daughter must obey her in all things. She assured Abby that as long as she obeyed her daughter, then she'd occasionally have the privilege of pleasuring Chloe herself.

That didn't sound too terrible to Abby. She did love her daughter, after all.

"Do you understand, slave Abby?"

"Yes, mistress Chloe."

"Very well, you may go."

Act III is now complete, Chloe declared triumphantly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Artwork :

Edgar Degas, "Bath", 1886

Edgar Degas, "Toilet of a Woman", 1884

Édouard Manet, "Olympia", 1863