All Comments on 'A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 02'

by JackFrostFire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Great follow up to the first chapter

I loved reading this 2nd part of the series and was thoroughly captured and enthralled with the development that Chloe did on her pets. There are so many ways that this series could now go with more subs (sluts) being seduced and a some of them being permitted to become dommes but always submitting to top dog, Chloe.

What has happened to Ruppee? Will we be seeing more of him and maybe other guys?

JackFrostFireJackFrostFireabout 4 years agoAuthor

FYI, I had originally included JPGs of the French paintings named in the story, but Literotica rules don't allow embedded public domain art. I realize Manet isn't generally considered to be one of the impressionists, but they had much in common. Erotic license!

Thanks Wiz1002 for the comment!

woodseaveswoodseavesabout 4 years ago
exquisitely crafted

What an amazing story, I loved the way Chloe choreographed the scenario with Abby, Elyse, and Jesse. Abby's step by step journey into depravity was a faboulous tour de force. I'm sure I'm not alone in hope for a continuation os the series.

Using the French and using Impressionist art as key part was a masterstroke.

FWIW, "Olympia" can reasonably be included as within the genre, but there are numerous opnions about what Impressionism is, even the Impressionists themselves didn't fully agree. IMO it was "Olympia" that spearheaded the challenge to the Salon domination of the art world, and heralded the change in mindset.

SaffyreSaffyreabout 4 years ago
Should be in lesbian not bdsm

I began reading this because it was in bdsm. I like femdom and write in bdsm using another name. This should have been in lesbian but that’s just my opinion and not necessarily shared by others. The idea of a teenage mistress with an irresistible personality I found intriguing. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the character of Camilla Salander in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series? She makes Chloe look positively naive.

I’ve just read both chapters in the one day and have to say I think you’ve done a good job although I struggled with this chapter because of its length. I personally find it difficult to maintain concentration for more than three pages unless it has a really good storyline. Again that’s just me and my preferences will not be shared by others.

It’s nicely written but, and I don’t mean this unkindly, a little repetitive. No light and shade. No variation in the tempo. It was, apart from Rupert, just Chloe seducing one female after another. However, it’s better than the first story I submitted.

Not a 5 but a good 4. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a great story! Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow,

Please write a sequel loaded with tasks for Abby for her to complete with who I'm wholesome mothers in the community. Awesome! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a sequel. Something with just Chloe enjoying her work would be enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackFrostFire@JackFrostFire
I've been married for 24 years to a loving wife. I'm just starting to post stories online. I love tales about pushing envelopes. Domination/submission is a favorite theme, as are illicit seductions... seductions of strangers, milfs, teachers, students, friends, even family me...