A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
Dominating the principal.
4.8k words
4.45
22.4k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is another chapter of the Chloe Sharpe story, a tale of lesbian seduction and domination. Chloe is an 18-year-old dominant (domme) at Woodglen High School. Her brilliant young submissive Pris Pruitt has seduced the school principal, Susannah Rush, and is temporarily acting as Susannah's gentle mistress. Now Chloe plans to step in and take over from Pris - and not be nearly so gentle.

The chapter's a bit of an experiment, since it's a first person account told through a series of emails. The emails are from Susannah to her sister Theresa.

Notes :

  • You can read this chapter first if you read the recap, though you will miss some character development and references.
  • Other chapters are conventional prose.
  • Sexual activity is mostly lesbian in this series.
  • Some other chapters include incest. This chapter includes anal sex and pee.
  • The BDSM focuses on dominance and submission and isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.).
  • Susannah's emails are numbered for your convenience.
  • UPDATED August, 2022.

Susannah's family:

  • Susannah Rush - 43-year-old principal of Woodglen - A tall attractive brunette.
  • Laura Lopez - Susannah's long-time partner, age 36.
  • Lily - Susannah's 20-year-old daughter, a college sophomore.
  • Stacy - Susannah's 18-year-old daughter, a senior at another high school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ONE

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2022, 6:11 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: The New Me

Hi Sis!

Greetings from Philadelphia! Sorry I haven't texted or emailed you in a couple months. But I'm always thinking of you.

I must tell you about something spectacular and exciting that's happened in my life. Please don't let anyone know about this, especially Laura, the kids, the school, or, well, anyone. But I have to tell someone, and I know you have a very open mind about sex.

The news is that I've fallen in love with a beautiful, brilliant young woman named Pris (short for Priscilla). She's only 18 years old and she's a student at my school, which is why you must keep it a secret. (Women her age can join the Army and have porn careers, but heaven help the principal who loves one at school). Pris was previously quite the nerd, but she recently blossomed into a mature, sensual woman. Realize that she seduced me, not the other way around. But never have I been so happily seduced.

But here's the crazy part (brace yourself). We have a "dominant and submissive" relationship. Not only that, I'm the submissive! Yes, me, a prestigious high school principal. I can hardly tell you how magnificent it is to simply surrender to another person, especially someone as attractive and intelligent as Pris. I obey her every command without question, sexual or otherwise. All good relationships involve surrendering to your partner's needs, right? Well this is just surrender taken to its logical conclusion. It's changing my life.

I don't think submission is for everyone though. There must be something in my brain that makes it right for me. Maybe you've had D/S experiences. You'd be the "D", knowing you!

This isn't submission with flogging and handcuffs. There's no humiliation or punishment. Pris isn't like that. She's very respectful.

I'll keep you posted!

With love,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TWO

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2022, 8:32 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: The proxy

Hi Theresa,

I thought you might want to know how my relationship with Pris is proceeding.

A strange development has occurred. Pris is going away for the weekend to a math contest and a chess tournament, and she's informed me that her blonde friend Chloe will be her "proxy" until she returns. That means I must obey Chloe just like I obey Pris. At first I was confused and concerned by this, because I didn't think Pris would want to share me with anyone.

But Pris assures me that I can trust Chloe, who seems mature and confident beyond her years. It helps that Chloe is simply gorgeous. I'm captivated by her smile, enchanted by her blue eyes, and turned on by her curvaceous body. She's charming on the surface, yet sultry just beneath, so I'm intrigued. I'll indulge Chloe's sexual whims this weekend while looking forward to my loving mistress's return. Who would have thought your stodgy sister could be so adventurous? Life couldn't be more interesting.

I'll email you again after I've spent some time with Chloe tomorrow.

With loving regards,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THREE

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022, 8:03 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: The true dominant

Hi Theresa,

I can't believe what's happened in just the past few hours. I'm sitting in the guest bedroom at Chloe's house right now, just trying to comprehend it all.

Chloe, not Pris, is the real dominant. Yes, my beautiful, intelligent, confident mistress Pris is merely Chloe's submissive. That should give you an idea how dominant Chloe truly is.

Chloe is not the gentle mistress that Pris was, not by a long shot. She is strict and demanding. I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe handcuffs me for breakfast and flogs me for lunch. Maybe that would be exciting - I don't know.

Chloe began the evening as an endearing young woman. She cooked us a lovely Italian dinner and opened a bottle of wine for us to share. We engaged in delightful conversation.

But no sooner had we finished eating than she revealed her true nature. She declared that I was her slave with such power and certitude that I could barely respond. She ordered me onto my hands and knees and told me to strip, and I simply obeyed, my submissive nature getting the better of me. Chloe projects such conviction in everything she does, as a true dominant should, I suppose.

Then she stripped off her own clothes and I was stunned. I thought she was alluring before, but now the full magnitude of her beauty was revealed. Of course her body is fantastic - her breasts, her legs, her derriere - but one part outshines all the rest - her pussy! (she will not allow me to refer to it as a vagina). I was under its spell from the moment I saw it. If there's anything I've learned as a lesbian, it's that some pussies are spectacular, and hers is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Perhaps it's the ultimate source of her power, like Samson's hair. I'm desperate to get up close and personal with it. She promised me the privilege of doing so if I merely obey her for the rest of this evening. How can I not obey?

Doing whatever she commands is exceptionally arousing, even when the commands are humiliating. Is that wrong? The humiliation is tantalizing and I can't explain why. But she makes submission scary too. The sheer strength of her will, combined with the allure of her glorious snatch, make her dangerous I think. If she can't dominate you with one, she'll do it with the other. I'll keep you posted.

With stunned regards,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FOUR

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Friday, November 4, 2022, 11:44 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: Contest

Dear Theresa,

Perhaps I spoke too soon when I said humiliation is tantalizing. Sometimes it's merely humiliating. Chloe demanded that I perform a task so inappropriate, unprofessional, and degrading that I cannot say I was tantalized. Nevertheless I obeyed.

Here's what happened. Chloe ordered me to escort her into the school. It was after 9 pm, so the only people in the building were four security guards. She summoned them to my office and ordered me to preside over a bizarre contest, since she said I must learn to pleasure men as well as women. The contest? I had to judge which guard has the best johnson! I had to evaluate each one based on size, appearance, and performance.

Let's just say that by the end I had to stimulate each man to... um... eruption, using my hands. Realize that I have zero taste for the male sex organ anymore (thank God no tasting was required). I was able to suspend my aversion to men only by imagining the delicious reward Chloe promised. If you must know, a well-endowed guard named Martin won (you'd love him, I'm sure). The most degrading thing is that I have to work with these guards at school!

But, oh the reward! It was sheer heaven to go down on Chloe after we got back to her house. I've never been so richly rewarded for doing something inappropriate, unprofessional, and degrading. I couldn't get enough of the beautiful cupcake between her legs. And oh, the taste! I would email you a sample if only that were possible. I was glad I could bring her to a state of rapture, judging from her moans. I think I'm pretty good at pleasuring women, if I say so myself. Lord knows I've had enough practice with Laura.

If I'm rewarded this way for every act of abject obedience, call me abject. I've fallen under a spell, cast by Chloe and her magical muff.

Chloe promised me that she'll pleasure my cunt in return if I continue to obey. (Her vagina is a pussy, but I must call my own a "cunt"). I'm dying to know what her tongue can do!

I fear that I've taken a first step of a journey from which there's no turning back.

With loving regards,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FIVE

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 9:45 AM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: A GOOD morning

Hi Sis!

Chloe woke me up early today. Amazingly, while I was still in bed, she gave me a rapturous orgasm using just her fingers! She said it was another reward for my obedience last night. I can personally attest to her manual dexterity.

I must call her "mistress" of course. She enjoys calling me "slut" and "whore" quite a lot, but it's a small thing. In fact I find her insults arousing... they're a reminder of my submission.

Despite my prior comment, no handcuffs were used during breakfast.

She knows I'm communicating with you. You can trust that she's not reading these emails. She asked me to tell you "hi" and some other things I won't repeat. Things are looking up!

With delirious regards,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SIX

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 1:16 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: Punishment

Dear Theresa,

The demanding, demeaning Chloe is back.

In my previous email, I told you Chloe said "hi". But I omitted part of her message. I was also supposed to tell you that "I'm a good little whore" and ask you if you've ever seen my "plump little cunt". She questioned me about it right after I'd sent the email, and she only needed to look into my eyes for three seconds to know that I hadn't obeyed. She said I would have to be punished.

Let's just say that I'm very sore right now. Chloe possesses a very large black dildo, and I've never had anything so large inserted into my body, much less into my... um... tuchus. Laura had once inserted a dildo into that orifice (for her amusement, not mine) and it was quite unpleasant, yet Laura's dildo was but a twig compared to Chloe's tree trunk. At least Chloe gave me some ointment to use afterwards.

So now I've been commanded to tell you that I'm a bad little whore. As for my plump little cunt, I'm required to show it to you. A photo is attached. She said that you must show it to three strangers of your choosing: store clerks, mail carriers, subway passengers, whoever you want. She knows you'll comply because you're "a good little slut like your sister." She made me say that verbatim. Please don't shoot the messenger!

Sorely yours,

Susannah

Attachment: susannah_plump_pic.jpg (1.1 MB)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SEVEN

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 5:07 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: An exhibition

Dear sis,

This afternoon Chloe ordered me to perform an act that carried a high risk of public humiliation. Yet I experienced an almost euphoric state of mind where I simply wanted to obey. It was extraordinary.

Chloe took me to a sex shop in the city (fortunately not in my school district) and I've never seen such an array of sex toys and devices. They sell everything from vibrators to "bondage furniture". Of course Chloe was on a first name basis with the staff. She picked out a leather collar and a leash for me.

We were helped by a tall, wiry, redheaded sales consultant named Krista. She looked to be about my age but still looked great (as do I!) and she had a serious Southern twang. When Chloe asked her if she would accept an "alternative payment method", the woman was elated and I soon discovered why. Krista proceeded to lead us out to a picnic table in a grassy area behind the building. The area was cordoned off but clearly visible from the highway if drivers looked closely. Then Chloe told me that for the next hour I was to be Krista's dog! She said I must obey every command from either her or Krista, like an obedient pet should. Of course I had to be collared and leashed.

Krista started by ordering me to strip bare for her viewing pleasure - and maybe for drivers' pleasure (for privacy they let me wear... a hat). Then Chloe commanded me to get on my knees and give Krista little doggy kisses - on her ginger kitty of course. They both issued detailed play-by-play instructions on how to pleasure Krista's furry organ.

I must say that it was exhilarating to obey these women without consideration for the public exposure or anything else. I don't think I'm an exhibitionist, but doing it on command was such a rush, such a sense of release. I soon found myself in a zone, lost in the wonderful oblivion of pure surrender. I forgot about everything except my task. The only thing that mattered to me was serving these women; no one else's opinion mattered. Of course I turned Krista into a frothy mess (let's thank Laura again for the years of practice).

But then Chloe was SO cruel! She made me watch helplessly as Krista hungrily licked her blonde pussy. I wanted to taste Chloe so badly! When Chloe came, she uttered a string of expletives as usual. Krista looked stunned afterwards, exactly as I would be. That only added to my envy. But Chloe said I'd get no reward until the end of the day, and only if I obeyed every instruction to the letter.

We shopped a bit more and Chloe picked out another collar and a sex toy... a fluffy fox tail attached to a plug that goes you-know-where. Krista must have recovered by the time we checked out, judging from her ability to form words again. She said something like, "Y'all come back next week!"

So Chloe slipped her hand into Krista's pants and ordered the woman to call her "Mistress Chloe". She said that when she returns next Saturday at noon, she expects Krista to be waiting on her knees in a back room, wearing the collar, with the fox tail in her ass. Chloe ordered Krista not to wear any underwear all week, to demonstrate her obedience. Krista was speechless once again.

Just then, Chloe noticed a young, very pretty strawberry blonde walking by. She was another store employee. Almost as an afterthought, Chloe told Krista she'd get "69 bonus points" if that girl was on her knees as well. Geez.

Chloe told me afterwards that Krista is the store owner. I asked her if Krista was her submissive, and Chloe said, "she is now." Miracles never cease.

Chloe tells me we're going to have a surprise guest for dinner tonight. If dinner goes the way the sex shop visit did, I'll love it!

Love,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

EIGHT

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 5:58 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: Dinner plans

Me again.

Chloe just revealed who's coming over for dinner - a young woman named Whitney. She's a former student of mine!

Not only that, Whitney was in the Junior Diplomatic Corps (the school club I sponsor) so I was close to her. She's now a sophomore at Woolsey College - you know, the women's liberal arts school known for sending enlightened young women out into the world (or to grad school). I actually wrote her a college recommendation, helping her get into Woolsey.

But here's the terrible part. Chloe has informed me that I must offer myself sexually to Whitney. The girl's not some MILF working in a sex shop. She's a bright young student that I mentored for four years. Moreover, she's sworn off sex while in college as part of some kind of feminist chastity vow. So I'm being ordered to corrupt a chaste girl that I used to guide and counsel.

I have no idea how Chloe was able to find her. Whitney is also bringing her boyfriend Brent, and Lord knows what Chloe will make me do with him.

You're probably dying to know what happens, but I'm dreading it. I'll let you know how it goes.

With love,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NINE

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Saturday, November 5, 2022, 11:58 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: Dinner for four

Dear Sis,

I'm sorry for the long email but I didn't have time to write a short one, as they say.

When Whitney arrived, I was at least pleased to see that she'd flowered into an articulate, sophisticated young woman. She certainly dressed the part, sporting an elegant skirt, prep-school sweater, and classic bob hair style. I'd honestly forgotten how beautiful Whitney was. She could pass for a spokesmodel for some conservative cause. Brent is a handsome young man with perfect manners and a rower's physique - in other words, Clark Kent.

In a jarring juxtaposition of 1950s puritanism and modern feminism that I'll never understand, Whitney had taken a "vow of female empowerment". In other words, a vow of chastity. It's not that she believes sex is wrong. Instead she said sex is a "distraction for the self-assured woman." She said Woolsey encourages women to own their own bodies rather than letting men goad them into sexual activity. She declared that sex is a "surrender to male needs and expectations." I could only wonder what Brent thought about that.

I tried to suppress my lust for Whitney, whom I'd caringly mentored for four years, but the longer we ate, the more I was attracted to her physically. Her striking features, her toned body, her refined aura. Ten minutes into the meal, I'm ashamed to say, I was already fantasizing about sex with her.

Chloe set the stage. Halfway through the main course, she slipped me a note telling me exactly what I must say. I'll never forget the words: "Chloe is my mistress and I am her lowly slave. She has commanded me to be your sexual servant tonight and obey your every command." The line should've horrified me. But of course it didn't. My concerns were shouted down by lust and by my submissive urges, which is happening on a regular basis for me now.

12