A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Chloe gave me a nod, my cue. I dutifully said the prescribed words out loud.

Whitney's eyebrows shot up. Brent seemed to freeze. I'm surprised no one spat out their food.

But Whitney quickly regained her composure. She peppered Chloe (not me) with questions, asking about dominance and submission in general and our relationship in particular. Brent looked wary of saying anything, but Whitney's gears were clearly turning.

It soon became obvious that Whitney was a natural dominant. I think this surprised even Chloe. Maybe Whitney didn't know it herself, not until she was triggered by my pledge to obey her.

It didn't take long before the girl took took me up on the pledge. She ordered me to strip and eyed me like a piece of meat. She abandoned all pretense of chastity and began to kiss me and grope me as if she owned my body. It didn't matter at all that I'd been her mentor. She slid fingers into me like someone who'd just discovered sex.

I could titillate you with the pornographic details, but I'll just give you the synopsis. Whitney demanded that I pleasure her in multiple ways, mostly with my tongue. Chloe handcuffed me and then ordered me to please Whitney in several other ways, after which the girl declared that dominant sex is the best sex she'd ever had (I think my tongue deserves some of the credit). Whitney and Brent had conventional sex, as did Chloe and Brent. Brent's sexual urges had apparently been suppressed for so long that he was as sex-crazed as Whitney. He could've won any penis contest, by the way.

Yet for all her newfound dominance, Whitney was helpless to resist direct commands from Chloe, including one I doubt she enjoyed. Chloe made it very clear who was in charge. By the end I was soaked in cum, pee, and wine. Brent had somehow taken a dildo in the ass himself. And Chloe had three orgasms in all if I counted right (while I had zero).

Maybe Whitney still thinks women shouldn't surrender to male expectations. But I'm sure she'll make women surrender to her expectations. I assume she'll unleash her inner domme at Woolsey now, disempowering all the women who took vows of female empowerment. Chloe instructed Whitney to report back to her to give her regular updates on her escapades. I have no doubt that Whitney will become one of Chloe's submissives, even if she's a dominant.

It was humiliating, but Chloe said I performed very well!

With love,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TEN

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2022, 2:20 AM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: Reward!

Hi Sis!

I know it's late, but I couldn't wait to tell you that I finally received today's reward! Oh my God, it was heaven. Chloe's tongue is like a magic wand. She seems able to control every muscle independently. I think I'm Chloe's forever!

Of course she fed me a steady diet of demeaning treatment. She revels in the art of the tease - bringing me just short of climax and then ordering me not to come.

But that's not all. She started a video call with a woman she referred to as her aunt and let her issue several commands to me over video, which I had to obey. She let the mystery woman toy with me too... literally. Did you know there are vibrators you can control through the Internet? They allow a domme to dominate you from afar. And Chloe gave her "aunt" the vibrator password! Thankfully it was a temporary password.

But that's a small price to pay! I can still feel Chloe's prehensile tongue inside me. I'll never forget her amazing flavor either (of her cum, not her other bodily fluids). This might be the best weekend of my life... or the worst, ha ha! I'll leave you with those thoughts tonight.

With love,

Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ELEVEN

From: 'Susannah Rush'

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2022, 3:11 PM

To: 'Theresa Rush'

Subject: The New Me

Well Theresa, the weekend is almost over. I can't deny that I've performed some shameful acts over the past three days.

Chloe seems to have turned me into, well, her personal slut, ready to obey her every command for the privilege of pleasuring her pussy. Is that pathetic? Probably. I just know that I'm hopelessly addicted to her now. I have a lurking fear of what I might do to satisfy my addiction.

It's hard to believe it all started with my loving submission to Pris. Pris was such a beautiful combination of allure and intellect - the perfect storm. But Chloe is a hurricane, earthquake, and tsunami all rolled into one. I suspect Pris will be as endearing as a cactus now.

Chloe assigned me one final task today as proof of my obedience. She said it's not "healthy" for me to keep the truth about my submissive status all bottled up. So she ordered me to tell a close family member (besides you) that I am her subjugated slave.

With trepidation, I chose Lily. She's mature for her age, and I think she might just understand. I sent this email to Lily with Chloe's approval:

Hi Lily - I hope things are going well at college. I'm sure you're studying hard.

Just to let you know, I am now the subservient whore of a beautiful student named Chloe. She's my domme, and I'm her submissive. She's very nice. You'd like her. I've attached a photo of us together. Let's keep this our own little secret (please don't tell Laura or Stacy).

Kisses, Mom

The photo I sent Lily isn't pornographic; it's just a shot of me on my hands and knees wearing black lingerie while Chloe looks sternly down at me. It's almost satirical. So maybe it's not so bad.

Oh, Chloe is calling me! I'd better go!

Signing off for the weekend,

Love, Susannah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THERESA'S RESPONSE

From: Theresa Rush

Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022, 2:12 PM

To: Susannah Rush

Subject: The New You

Dear Susannah,

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your emails as they arrived, but I read and re-read each one with rapt attention! Your capture by Chloe is a real life BDSM story. I always considered you to be a prude, at least compared to me. But it appears that you've found yourself. Or maybe Chloe found you! And I can't believe you had an orgy. I still remember my first.

Chloe seems like a wonderful girl, and if she's looking for a good fuck, I'm available. Just kidding. No actually I'm not kidding. If you must know, I'm much more dominant than submissive. Let's just say that I've dabbled.

BTW it was a thrill to do as Chloe instructed. I showed your pussy (sorry, cunt) to a pizza guy, a girl on the train, and a horny waitress (who I then took home with me). But you don't have to send me any more photos - I have my own pussy to look at, thank you. Unless they're photos of Chloe's pussy.

With love,

Theresa

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LILY'S RESPONSE

From: Lily Rush

Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022, 10:13 PM

To: Mom

Subject: Re: a secret

Mom, it's wonderful that you're exploring your sexuality! There's nothing wrong with alternative lifestyles. Did you forget that I'm a gender studies minor? I don't judge. You still look great by the way. Say "hi mistress" to Chloe for me.

Love, Lily

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AND FINALLY

Susannah texted Lily a few minutes later:

"Love you! I knew you'd understand!"

The principal went to bed happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: In the next chapter, Chloe interacts with other submissives and punishes Susannah for disobeying a command. Chloe has amassed more submissives by then. The writing style returns to conventional prose.

12