A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 06

Story Info
Sensual diplomacy.
6.2k words
4.67
9.3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

In this chapter, Principal Rush tries to seduce an innocent teenage student named Paige as commanded by Mistress Chloe.

  • You can read this chapter first as long as you read the recap, though you might miss some references and character development.
  • Sexual activity is mostly lesbian in this series.
  • This chapter is more about seduction than dominance and submission.
  • Other chapters of this series portray humiliating submission, incest, water sports, and anal fun, though this chapter does not. The dominance/submission isn't meant to be realistic (there are no safe words, etc.).

Recap so far:

Susannah Rush, principal of Woodglen High School, has been ordered by Mistress Chloe to seduce a naive innocent senior named Paige in just 2 days. The task won't be considered complete until Paige goes down on Susannah. Susannah initially refused the abominable command, so she was punished with two weeks of sexual frustration -- forced to abstain while Chloe and other girls teased and tempted her. That left her desperate and also broke down her moral objections, so she's resolved to be a better submissive and she's embraced the task. Susannah feels genuine affection for Paige, but also desire, since Chloe has worked hard to cultivate her lust for pretty students.

Cast so far:

  • Chloe Sharpe -- 18-year-old senior at Woodglen High School and the school's top domme. Blonde and beautiful.
  • Susannah Rush -- 43-year-old principal of Woodglen and one of Chloe's submissives. A tall, shapely brunette. Chloe enjoys teasing her and pushing her past her limits.
  • Paige -- 18-year-old senior at the school. A sweet, naive, skinny redhead. She was home-schooled until this year.
  • Pris -- 18-year-old senior and Chloe's closest submissive. Very smart.
  • Beth -- Susannah's secretary.
  • Junior Diplomatic Corps (JDC) -- The school club that Susannah sponsors, where members engage with other schools as if they were foreign nations. Pris is lead "diplomat", and Paige is a member.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Adorable Ginger

Susannah might miss an appointment from time to time, but she didn't dare miss this one.

The appointment in question was a 1-on-1 with Paige McDoogle -- the delightful, innocent redhead she'd been commanded by Mistress Chloe to seduce by midnight Friday. Well, "seduce" was an understatement. For the seduction to count, Paige's "gingery tongue" had to end up inside Susannah's "milfy cunt" as Chloe had put it. But the biggest challenge might be the tight deadline. It was already Thursday morning, so Susannah had very little time to work with -- less than 40 hours, to be precise.

The meeting with Paige was scheduled for third period -- early but not too early for a teen. Susannah really wanted to go into the session calm and collected, so she spent most of second period organizing her desk, just to relax. Even so, when the third period bell rang her pulse literally quickened, as if she were a subject in Pavlov's experiment. At least she wasn't salivating -- yet.

"Paige is here to see you," Beth announced through the intercom seconds later.

Right on time of course, Susannah thought. Homeschool parents always seemed to focus on the minor details -- punctuality, table manners, etc. You'd think they were raising professional Girl Scouts. But they left their kids perilously uninformed about the world at large.

"Send her in, Beth," Susannah directed.

Beth opened the office door and Paige walked in with an endearing lilt in her gait. It was as if a ray of sunshine had just been released into the office -- both figuratively and literally, thanks to the girl's brilliant orange hair, speckly white skin, and incandescent smile. She looked every bit as sweet and innocent as Susannah expected, though somehow it still surprised her, maybe because such girls were a rarity at Woodglen. At least Paige's hair was in braids today, not pigtails, making her look a little closer to 18. (Susannah had checked the girl's transcript twice to make absolutely sure she was legal).

Now it was Susannah's job to seduce Paige and make her a lot less innocent -- or at least try hard enough that Chloe was satisfied. But she didn't think she'd fail for lack of trying; the girl's beauty was all the motivation she needed. She could lose herself in the swaths of little freckles on Paige's cheeks and arms. The sarcastic phrase, "It's a tough job but someone's got to do it," came to mind.

But in reality it might be a tough job, Susannah thought. Or at least difficult. She would have to keep her lust at bay and fully concentrate on the task at hand if she was to succeed.

"Hi, Mrs. Rush," the teen said cheerily as she entered, smiling as much with her sky-blue eyes as with her rosy lips.

"It's so nice to see you again," Susannah replied. "Thanks for coming. Why don't you have a seat."

Paige happily took a seat on the office sofa. Susannah joined her, sitting almost hip-to-hip with the girl.

Susannah began, "I wanted to talk to you about your high school experience so far, now that we're halfway through the year. I always like to hear how our ex-homeschoolers are doing. You've really grown since the beginning of the year." She subtly stroked Paige's arm in a way that seemed completely innocuous, a move she'd shamefully gotten good at. "You seem very comfortable speaking in front of people, even big groups like the JDC. You've become an excellent communicator."

"Oh, thank you, Mrs. Rush. I'm soooo glad I joined the JDC. I've made a lot of friends there, and it's helped me learn all about the world. I was pretty sheltered before this year."

No kidding. "That's one reason I started the club. It prepares kids to enter the wider world, whether they want to go into politics or diplomacy or just be smart voters. I hope you choose a career that capitalizes on your skills and talents. I can help you with that if you'd like. Colleges will expect you to choose a major soon."

"Wow, that would be great. I've already applied to Penn and Georgetown and three state schools, and I'm definitely interested in international studies. That's about all I know for now."

The principal found it easy to settle into the role of mentor, like a method actress who forgot she was acting. She'd mentored many kids, albeit not with the intention of seducing them (though Pris had seduced her).

"We can definitely look into that," she said. "But let me take a look at your file. Just hold on for a minute while I check it out. Go ahead and send some instagrams on your smartphone or whatever." Susannah was oblivious to what students actually did with their phones. A less innocent kid might have been recording their whole conversation.

Susannah just needed a few minutes to think. She'd been trying to come up with a plan for seducing Paige since the night before, but still didn't have any solid ideas. She hoped seeing the girl in person would inspire some thoughts.

Mentorship with touching seemed like a good place to start, but then what? She couldn't very well just strip for the girl and hope to turn her on. Cultivating a schoolgirl crush wouldn't be easy, nor would it be anywhere near quick enough. In fact Paige might only like guys, making the task twice as difficult. She scrolled through Paige's school transcript looking for ideas, noting the teen's interest in history and government.

Then a brainstorm struck. Susannah thought of an approach that just might work with someone as impressionable as Paige, and more importantly, work quickly. Since the girl was in the JDC and liked foreign affairs, Susannah could teach her a new style of diplomacy -- one that literally depended on sex. She could teach Paige how to physically seduce someone as a diplomatic tactic, and then demonstrate the entire process through roleplay.

The idea was crazy enough that it just might work.

Of course Susannah knew there was no such style of diplomacy in the real world (at least she hoped not) and it was horrendously wrong to teach such a style to JDC members. But the principal had left "wrong" in the dirt a long time ago and run it over with her car.

So she decided to take that approach. Maybe it was the only approach that had any chance of working. If she failed, she could at least say she'd tried in good faith -- which was vitally important given Chloe's despotic nature.

Susannah took another minute to think through a few of the details, like a demented teacher crafting a lesson plan. Then she took a deep breath and rejoined Paige on the sofa. She again touched the teen.

"You have so many talents Paige," she resumed. "You're smart and eloquent and you have a certain allure that will help you go far."

Allure was key to this operation.

"A diplomat -- especially a female diplomat -- should utilize all the gifts she has at her disposal. I want to help you master every one of your gifts."

Susannah wasn't exaggerating. Paige really did have gifts. She was intelligent and articulate... and alluring.

"That's great, Mrs. Rush. I'm eager to learn."

"Excellent. You're such a good student that I'm sure this lesson will come easy to you. Consider this to be a tutorial in diplomacy for women." Susannah felt like a teacher now, a role she'd always enjoyed.

"We all know the importance of words in diplomacy," she said. "That's why ambassadors have to be able to speak and write well. Most diplomats know several languages, including English and French. I bet you didn't know that 18 countries speak English and 29 speak French. But there are other forms of communication, too. Non-verbal forms. I'll teach you some of the most important forms."

Susannah spoke as soothingly as possible and gave the girl every ounce of attention she could muster, to help forge a bond with her.

"Let's start with touch, Paige. It can really enhance the impact of your words. Maybe you didn't notice, but I've been touching you the entire time we've been sitting together, to make you feel welcome and appreciated." Susannah's arm had been resting on the back of the sofa, her fingertips brushing Paige's shoulder.

"Oh, I didn't notice!" Paige marveled, looking as if she'd just seen a magic trick for the first time.

"Exactly," said Susannah with an engaging smile. "Now there are different types of touches. There's a simple handshake, just to show respect and acceptance. Even enemies negotiating a treaty can demonstrate respect for each other this way. You want your handshake to be firm but not too firm." She shook hands with Paige to demonstrate.

"Oh, that was easy," the teen remarked.

"Yes, it really is. Now a second type of contact is touching with your fingers, which I've already been doing -- whether it's on the wrist, arm, lower back, et cetera. Try it on me, first on my wrist and then on my upper arm."

Paige performed the moves, gently touching each area.

Susannah couldn't help but be tantalized by the girl's fingertips making contact with her bare skin. Don't get ahead of yourself, she thought.

"Very nice," she said out loud. "Touching bare skin can be relaxing and invigorating at the same time. I'll do it to you so you can feel the effect. It might even make your skin tingle." She gently stroked the teen's arm from her wrist to her elbow. "Yeah?"

"Yeah!" Paige bubbled. "It feels good."

"Great, it should, Paige. Now related to the handshake is the embrace. It's like a handshake but shows greater fondness. You wouldn't hug an enemy, but you would an ally."

Susannah demonstrated the hug with Paige, first on the right, then on the left.

She added, "Some say there's a hidden message in which side you hug on. I doubt that, but the length of the hug matters. A longer, firmer embrace is common in parts of Europe and shows greater affection. Let's try it again. Oh, and this time rest your hand on my lower back, which is more intimate. You could pat me on the back, but that's more common with men."

Susannah gave Paige a longer, tighter, touchier embrace. Then she remarked, "You have such a nice scent. What is it?"

"Just my lotion. Rose petal scent I guess."

"Well it's delightful," Susannah replied.

She marveled at how trusting Paige was. But trusting was good if she was to succeed in this mission.

Susannah moved to the next step. "A typical European and Latin American practice is the kiss. Kissing on both cheeks is common, though the exact number of kisses varies by country. Kissing on the lips is reserved for close confidants. Let's just kiss on the cheeks -- left and right in quick succession."

They easily executed the move. It wasn't all that alien. Susannah often saw it locally given the region's multi-cultural mix.

"Let me tell you about charisma, Paige. Charisma refers to your ability to appeal to others on a subjective level -- through your personality, your appearance, even your speaking style. I could explain dozens of elements of charisma, but we don't have all day so I'll just focus on a few. For our purposes, attractiveness is an especially important element, and you're very attractive by diplomatic standards." By any standard, really. "It's a biological fact that when someone finds you attractive, they'll want to please you." Susannah knew this all too well, thanks to Chloe and Pris.

"Attractiveness is called 'allure' for a reason," she explained. "It can 'lure' you into doing things... into making certain decisions. It can change minds and even capture hearts. I call the deliberate use of allure 'seduction'. All's fair in love and war they say, and diplomacy is basically a mix of both, so don't be afraid to seduce during negotiations -- with your eyes, your voice, and your touch." Who knows, that might actually work in the real world, she thought.

"Using your natural allure can help you influence negotiators, politicians, even world leaders. It can get past stumbling blocks in foreign relations."

Paige nodded after each point and occasionally said "I see" or "okay", showing that she was processing every word.

Susannah said, "Now some people think women should use more conventional approaches, or even use "masculine" strategies like banging on the table or tweeting insults, which I call child strategies actually. We're the Junior Diplomatic Corps, not the Juvenile Diplomatic Corps. And some feminists say seduction is degrading. But the true feminist approach is to discard society's restraints and use your natural female skills."

Susannah couldn't believe she was saying this. Seduction is feminist? Sure, if prostitution is liberation.

"Two other elements of charisma are your eyes and your voice," she said. Attentiveness is very important during negotiations -- it can make the other person feel appreciated and liked. To appear attentive, focus your eyes solely on the speaker's eyes. Act like the speaker is the most important person in your life at that moment, which they probably are during negotiations."

The teen was a natural at looking attentive, and Susannah knew she wasn't faking it. Paige wasn't the kind of girl who hid her emotions well. If anything, she needed to be taught how not to reveal what she was thinking.

Susannah continued, "Always be in control of your voice, Paige, and don't be afraid to speak softly. In diplomacy, the quietest voice often commands the most attention. People respond well to a voice that's soothing too. When you get home, check out ASMR on YouTube. It's an almost hypnotic way of speaking. That's probably why it's banned in China."

And then there's Chloe's voice, which is so dangerous it should be banned everywhere.

Susannah fetched Paige a glass of water. "How are you doing? Do you understand everything so far?"

"Oh sure, I get it, Mrs. Rush. Shake hands. Hug. Kiss. Seduce with your eyes and your voice, right?" The teen took a sip.

"Exactly, Paige. You're really grasping it." Susannah just loved smart teens.

Cosplay

Susannah decided Paige was ready for the next phase of the operation. She said, "Paige, I want you to upgrade your appearance a little, to maximize one of your strongest assets -- your beauty."

"Oh, okay," the girl said, as if she didn't know how attractive she was. And it's likely she didn't.

"I keep a few dresses here that could help you look more sensual, Paige. Sensual refers to pleasuring the physical senses, or at least hinting at it. It's another element of seductiveness. If someone thinks you'll pleasure their senses, they might sacrifice important objectives. So let me find a dress in your size."

Susannah thought of a new phrase: "sensual diplomacy". But heaven help her if she took credit for coining it. Maybe she could send the phrase to the State Department in an anonymous email and let someone else take credit.

She went to her closet and selected a racy black dress, one Chloe kept there for subs to wear.

"I want you to try this on," she said. "It will show that you mean business, so to speak -- the business of sensuality."

"Here?" Paige asked.

"Sure it's fine. I'll close my eyes."

Paige seemed okay with that. She took a minute to change into the black number.

When she was done changing, Susannah opened her eyes and was astonished. Paige's body, almost stick-like in jeans, now radiated teenage sex appeal. The dress was tight and slinky on her, like a tube with a person inside. The hem was cut just above the knees so it would look great with stockings, and the neck line was low, revealing much of Paige's chest. Parts of the girl's white bra were visible.

"You look stunning, Paige! I should've asked you to remove the bra, but it's okay."

"Oh, I can if helps," the teen offered.

"Definitely. It's how the dress is meant to be worn. Go ahead and do that."

Paige managed to remove the bra without pulling down the dress, to Susannah's disappointment. But the racy piece was even more enticing now. Susannah could see two prominent bumps in the fabric thanks to Paige's nipples, and if the girl were to twist and lean over, an alert bystander might even see a nipple au naturel. Paige's breasts were small but perky and the dress hugged every curve. No one could possibly mistake her for a boy now.

It seemed that Paige's desire to master "sensual diplomacy" was stronger than any shyness she might have felt. She was clearly oblivious to the risk of wearing such a dress. Susannah would have to teach her to be less trusting when this was all over, or she'd have a rude awakening in college.

"That's even better, Paige. With your body and this dress, you'll be able to accomplish a lot. Intelligence operatives have literally lured foreign agents into becoming spies by wearing dresses like this, so imagine what a diplomat can accomplish."

Paige just nodded, showing no signs of alarm or discomfort over Susannah's advice, which all but condoned sleeping with the enemy.

Roleplay

So far, so good, Susannah thought. Time for roleplay. She took a moment to arrange two folding chairs so they were facing each other, just a few feet apart. She and Paige each took a seat.

Susannah said, "Now I want you to use your natural allure and the techniques we discussed. We'll call it practice."

"Okay. So how will I know if it's working?" Paige asked.

"Good question. Ultimately you'll know it worked if you achieve your diplomatic objective. But that can be a long process. Along the way, you'll observe little signs. You can make the other person feel so comfortable that they'll touch you the way you're touching them. I said kissing is reserved for close confidants, so if they kiss you, that's an excellent sign. The kiss can really be your secret weapon in fact." Wait till I tell her about hard-ons. That's a sure sign of success.

12