A Relentless Teen Mistress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That brings us to the next level of touching -- on the legs, neck or torso -- which are distinctly sensual. Let me show you." Without making it overtly sexual, Susannah placed her hand on Paige's bare shoulder, then on her thigh, then on the side of her torso, just grazing her breast. "The thigh only works sitting down of course," she said.

"Now let's practice the entire process," she instructed. "We'll negotiate one of the treaties from our most recent JDC event, the 'Norfolk Accord' between Finland and the Soviet Union over the Karelia region." Susannah liked Cold War scenarios.

"Do you want me to use European techniques?" Paige asked.

"Absolutely." Susannah recalled the chant, We don't drink... we don't smoke... Norfolk, Norfolk. Nothing could be less true about her senior class. Pris had come up with the name, of course.

Susannah and Paige proceeded to conduct negotiations in three phases as if it were a serious issue, which of course it was to the Finns, who had reasons to be wary of their communist neighbor. Susannah took the Soviet side, intending to call herself "Susannah Rusha" -- an inside joke at the JDC -- before deciding seduction works better with men -- so she would be "Sasha Rusha".

Paige began the exercise by calmly stating her concerns, echoing the points Finland had made during the JDC event. Susannah opened with a much more "masculine" approach, raising her voice and gesticulating aggressively. Paige listened attentively, then replied by speaking softly. Susannah soon found herself swayed by the very techniques she'd recommended, beguiled by the pretty girl's use of sensuality and her provocative dress. Paige even touched her forearm. They concluded the first day's negotiations after a few minutes, with Paige giving Susannah a long hug and kissing her on both cheeks.

On the "second day" (ten minutes later) the teen engaged in more touching. After a few minutes Susannah offered a few concessions, just to let the girl know her techniques were working. Paige responded by hanging her hand on Susannah's shoulder to "assure" her that Finland would meet its obligations. The Soviets don't stand a chance, Susannah thought.

In response, the principal reached out and laid a hand on Paige's side, touching her side boob -- perilously close to a grope. At the end of the "day" they embraced, and Susannah responded with a kiss on the lips, and not merely a peck. The girl had no idea that such a move would probably kill negotiations in the real world (except with, well... half the male leaders in the world).

Susannah explained the next phase. "I don't know if you're comfortable with this step. But it's almost guaranteed to benefit your side during negotiations, and it's completely acceptable if you approach it professionally. Have you ever heard of erogenous zones?"

"No," Paige answered, the very picture of innocence, or maybe just cluelessness.

"Well, they're not demilitarized zones or no-fly zones," Susannah joked. "They're parts of the body that when touched, give the other party the impression you might make very personal concessions, leading them to completely drop their guard and make diplomatic concessions in return."

Susannah was trying to pace herself and not let desire run amok, but the line of conversation was doubling her lust for the girl. How do I get her out of that dress? she kept thinking. She wondered if this could all go terribly wrong. The hope of sex was leading her to ignore risks, she thought. But isn't that the whole point of "sensual diplomacy"? To get your opponent to ignore risks? It's the basis of sexpionage. Why not diplomacy?

Susannah thought up an appropriate word: Sexplomacy. It's sensual diplomacy on steroids -- like testosterone.

"There are three main zones," she continued, acting as if this were a completely normal thing to teach. "The buttocks" -- she reached around Paige to touch a butt cheek. "The breasts" -- she rested a hand on one clothed breast. "And the groin" -- she placed her hand gently on Paige's mound, fingers pointing downward. "If you're seated across a table, you'd have to use your foot for the last move which is very awkward, so it's best to avoid tables unless you're sitting next to each other."

I'd avoid cameras too, she thought. She was glad she'd never installed one in the office.

"Now I'll show you some powerful techniques involving those zones."

"Oh. Sure," Paige replied. Her expression had turned completely serious, her blue eyes focused, her pink lips half pursed.

"To know if the techniques are working," Susannah explained, "look for certain signs in your negotiating partner. Men will exhibit increased blood flow in the groin area, causing it to swell and firm up, while a woman will excrete mucus in the same area." I sure am. "The other party will almost certainly want to touch you in return. They'll probably want to touch you under your clothes. Combine your touching moves with kissing and you're virtually guaranteed to succeed in negotiations." Susannah spoke as engagingly as she could, the better to indoctrinate the teen.

"Hmmm, that is what I want," Paige responded.

Plowing ahead, Susannah said, "There's a particular exercise you should try, to eliminate any phobias you might have and become more comfortable with the techniques. During practice -- only during practice -- it helps if you remove your dress. Just your dress, not your underwear. I'll remove my blouse and skirt so you're not the only one. Don't worry, it's just us girls."

"Oh," Paige replied, surprised a little. "If you say so," she said, trusting Susannah's wisdom. She pulled her dress up and over her body and set it aside, exposing every inch of her fair skin from the waist up. Her slim body was delectable, especially her flat tummy and two scrumptious breasts. Her chest was covered in freckles of course, like sprinkles on vanilla ice cream. Her nipples protruded like miniature pink gumdrops, the perfect accent to her perky breasts, and Susannah was dying to know what they tasted like (pink was watermelon, if she remembered correctly).

Susannah could barely believe her scheme was working. She almost forget to remove her own clothes as she admired Paige's form, but finally she stopped staring and took off everything but her panties. Even her bra. She detected a hint of surprise in Paige's expression -- not uncommon with smaller women who saw her boobs for the first time.

Final Negotiations

Forcing herself to focus, Susannah said, "Okay, let's get started. Try not to notice the nudity. Focusing when there are distractions is a good skill to develop. But when you get naked it can distract the other party, which is a good thing."

They picked up the negotiations where they'd left off and went through each item of contention. Exactly as taught, Paige reached out and touched Susannah's breasts and shortly thereafter her panties, which were clearly wet with cum.

"Oh, I feel the mucus," the teen remarked happily, looking pleased and not the least bit put off by it.

"Exactly," Susannah said, suppressing a smile. "Keep up the touching and I'll want to help your country. It's just human nature. It works especially well if you keep your hand moving."

"Ah, okay," the absorbed teen replied. She pressed her palm against the principal's panties and slid it around in small circles to rub Susannah's most erogenous zone.

"Oh," Susannah reacted, more distracted than she expected. She somehow managed to stay in character and keep talking, but then Paige took the initiative and stroked one of Susannah's nipples with her free thumb, catching her completely off guard. At the same time the girl kept talking about concessions and agreements. Susannah nodded yes when she should've nodded no in response to a leading question and she inadvertently gave away Leningrad oblast. When she realized it, she shook her head and laughed. "Oops, you distracted me, and now I've lost 200 miles of territory. This is why focus is so important."

Paige laughed. "Heh, I see that."

The girl was starting to sound a lot less naive. Susannah wondered if she was creating a monster. "Okay Paige, now I'm going to respond to your touch with my own. Remember, if someone reciprocates, that means your approach is working. Keep negotiating."

They resumed their diplomatic discussions, focusing on the territory Susannah had just given up, which she tried to undersell as "mostly swamp anyway". She placed a hand on Paige's left breast and slid her thumb back and forth across the girl's gumdrop nipple to stimulate it. She pressed her other hand to Paige's panties and moved her palm in small circles, as the teen had done with her.

But Paige was paying so much attention to the dialog that she didn't seem to notice, even though her pussy was leaking cum. Impressive concentration, Susannah thought. Finally the principal stopped talking and Paige realized what was happening. "Oh, that feels good," she said. "Is that normal?"

"Absolutely! I'm impressed that you've kept your focus. You gave away nothing. You're a talented negotiator. So now we're in the home stretch. I'm prepared to cede some territory around Moscow to your new Finnish Empire in exchange for a few billion rubles. Do you want to seal the deal?"

"Yes!"

"Good, good. So how far south do you want to expand your empire?

Paige had to look at the map. "Will you concede... um... Kuntsevo?" she asked, pointing to a district west of Moscow.

"I don't know, Paige. That's a LOT of land to ask for. What concessions are you willing to provide in exchange? How many districts? What's your price?"

But before Paige could even answer, Susannah reached inside the girl's panties and began caressing the tender folds of her virgin pussy. As it turned out, Paige's pubic hair was wasn't fuzzy at all. It was delightfully curly, and Susannah enjoyed sliding her fingers through it. But she enjoyed fondling the slick flesh behind the curls even more. She stroked the girl's wrinkly labia with her fingertips, savoring the texture.

Now Paige was completely distracted. "Well... um..." She tried to look at the map again. "Maybe some villages..."

Susannah said softly, "The district is yours, Paige, if you can explain why you want it. I'm listening."

But at that moment, Susannah slipped a single finger into Paige's very tight vagina and began swirling it around as if collecting dollops of cum. The teen muttered, "Oh... if you concede...Oh..." She tried to concentrate, but her words just trailed off. Her fingers went limp, her breathing faltered, and her eyes glazed over. She began moaning softly.

Susannah picked up the pace, and as her final play fingered Paige's clitoris and g-spot at the same time. The girl's moans crescendoed until she was crooning in ecstasy. She unconsciously rocked in her chair, her small breasts jiggling. Her "mucus" squirted all over Susannah's hand. Pleasure continued wracking her young body for a good minute before gradually waning.

It took Paige another minute to recover her senses. Then she shook her head in awe. "My God, how did you do that?!"

"Advanced touching," Susannah laughed. "And while you were enjoying your little spasm, you lost Karelia."

"Oh no!" Paige exclaimed.

"Easy come, easy go. There's only one way to win it back."

"Tell me!"

"You need to use a special negotiating technique that combines soft talking and touching. You'll be vacationing in Kuntsevo soon if you touch me the way I touched you, but -- and this is a key difference -- using your tongue instead of your fingers. It's like speaking wordlessly. It's the most powerful form of non-verbal communication there is, and it will persuade even the most stubborn enemy to become your ally."

"Please, I'll do it!"

"Then I give you permission, Paige. Get down on your knees first."

Susannah removed her own underwear and spread her legs. Wow, she thought. This is really going to happen.

Paige knelt as directed and examined Susannah's well-trimmed organ with a look of fascination. She leaned in to get a better view. "It's so wet!"

"That's because your diplomacy has been so effective, Paige. Now lick the area with your tongue, especially the pink part in the middle. I'll let you know how you're doing, don't worry." Susannah's vagina was leaking badly in anticipation.

Paige nodded and leaned forward until her tongue made contact with Susannah's organ just below the fur. She probed tentatively at first as if sampling the MILF's own personal ice cream. She didn't grimace at all, a good sign. Then she began licking Susannah's cleft as if it were a full cone of soft-serve, lapping from the bottom up, tasting the woman's actual cream. When the inner labia parted in response to the pressure, Paige commenced licking the pink interior.

Susannah reveled in the sensation of Paige's slender tongue gliding though the slit of her pussy. Her nerve endings were awash with pleasure.

Paige paused and looked up, her mouth glistening, and asked "Is that okay?"

"Mmmm, you're doing very well," Susannah said while still coherent enough to give instructions. "The top part has a little bump that's especially sensitive, and you can squeeze your tongue into the tunnel in the middle too."

Paige said, "I'll try." She diligently resumed licking, obviously not bothered by the taste or any other aspect of the task. She wormed her nimble tongue inside Susannah's vagina and wriggled it as if she'd done it a hundred times before. She teased the clitoris as well, using her tongue like a slippery fingertip.

This is amazing, Susannah marveled. She looked down with awe as her pleasure grew, captivated by the girl's youth and energy. Paige's head bobbled up and down, left and right, as her tongue found new crevices to explore. Her twin braids quivered in unison like ropes of fire splayed across Susannah's thighs. Her freckles seemed to come alive as her cheeks twitched and flexed. The principal couldn't help but reach down and run her fingernails through the girl's hair as if savoring the color.

Susannah reveled in the gratification of her pent-up desires -- her lust for teenage innocence, her affection for Paige, her gratuitous sexual yearnings. Finally she could indulge her wanton passion for youthful beauty. She felt a rush of satisfaction, too, for having completed the task Chloe had thrust upon her. No, bestowed upon her. Paige was a gift from her mistress, not a burden. Why hadn't she just consented right away?

Susannah felt a rising heat in her vagina, as if Paige's tongue were melting her flesh. Maybe the girl's tongue was composed of flame, just like her braids. Susannah knew she was about to climax when the heat reached her abdomen, her breasts, even her toes. Suddenly there was only bliss filling her senses. Ecstasy hit her like a flaming typhoon -- one with a flood of cum. "God, yesssss, yesssss!" she cried.

She didn't even notice Paige quietly asking, "Do you concede Moscow?"

"Yessssss!!!!" exclaimed Susannah mindlessly. Her muscles spasmed in pulses, every pulse laden with heat and pleasure.

It took a while for Susannah to come down from her high and return to her senses. Her pussy was drenched. Her body was dripping sweat. She tried to recall... where was she? Who was she with? Then she saw Paige's orange locks and attentive blue eyes. Oh yeah, she remembered, I was just seducing a student. It made her laugh, all ethics forgotten.

Paige laughed too. "You know, Mrs. Rush, I was just going for Kunt-whatever and you gave up the whole capital, ha ha!"

"See, I told you it's effective," said Susannah groggily, her groin still tingling. Paige didn't sound so innocent any more.

They got dressed again. They'd already blown through one period and half of the next.

The principal used the rest of the period to walk Paige through a Sex Education textbook. Using the diagrams inside, she explained how to stimulate men and women. She explained the technique of taking a man's long hard "ship" full of "seamen" into her "canal", like a naval maneuver (and just as dangerous). Why Sex Education had been canceled Susannah had no idea -- probably because conservative parents had killed it. But if she knew Chloe at all, Sex Ed would be fully restored and taught by sexually active seniors. For now Susannah would do her part and educate Paige. The teen learned quickly, and the principal gave her the book to read at home.

Susannah divined that Paige would always possess a certain innocence, one that couldn't be tarnished. The teen was naturally fascinated by everything around her, whether it was diplomacy or sex. She might lose her naiveté, but not her curiosity.

But Susannah could worry about that later. What mattered most right now was that she'd completed her assignment, so Mistress Chloe would be very pleased!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12